Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 pm
Brain has been rather nice as I told him it would take me a bit to get all the components and he is very patient, so I'm happy about that. He's also a diligent alchemist and was able to finish my prize collection in one attempt so that's rather impressive. He was able to answer my questions when I forgot about the price and I would recommend him to anyone who needed an alchemist to craft an item regardless of level since he's a level 10. 3nodding

Great job, Brain, thank you for everything. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 am
I have talked to Brain in the forums about Alchemy for a long time, so when the time came for me to finish a formula too high for my own level, there was no doubt about who to turn to. The trades with my components were finished immediately, and the return trade with my crafted item was sent right away. I am now the happy owner of Lunarian's Pink Bao. Thank you! biggrin  

zieLiz

Professional Genius

hokano_watashi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm
I found Akazauria's alchemy services through Eyria. While both of them are great alchemists, I found Akazauria's forum to be very clear and helpful, too! I am a level 2 alchemist and he helped me craft an albus egg (lvl 6) which I will use to create the tama's basket!! ( don't know why one of the ingredients would require a higher level to craft...XD)

Akazauria was very prompt with my request and crafted it for me very quickly! While he does charge a tip, it is the most reasonable one that I have found. I would recommend his services to ANYONE and he is definitely very trustworthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm
Brain's service was great, prompt trading and he didn't even get annoyed that I kept bouncing in and out on him during the process which was cool also. xd
He crafted a Persephone for me in one try, thank you very much! I'll be sure to bring any future crafting needs to him.  

Sarula Visolire

Angelic Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Auviora

Smooth Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:36 am
Brain Akazariua is, wow, he helped me craft my Erebus in seconds and with luck in ONE TRY. This guy, I'll be a regular if I were you. Not only that, he's very friendly too.
SO THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAIN!!!! For helping me speed up my nearly 9 month quest of Erebus Moon. Serious guys give him some love. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 am
Started that quest today and we're almost done!
Super fast and reliable, and VERY helpful.
Ily, no homo XD
But srsly, keep it up!  

The Ones Who Rise

Invisible Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Miiko_punk

Devoted Pawn

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 am
I would highly reccomend using Brian to help craft high level formulas, he's so nice and polite. He responds quickly and is very efficient. A great alchemist to hire! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 am
Brain's quick and reliable. Nice person to chat with as well. I would definitely recommend his services.

Crafted my long candy horns.

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

llGrizzedMyPantsll

Dapper Millionaire

9,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 pm
No complaints from me, only praises as i wouldn't have been able to craft it myself and hard working fellow easy to work with and aims to please.

Keep up the good work and i might just keep up the whole having you craft my items deal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 pm
Fast, reliable and what should i say FRIGGIN AMAZING

Brain Akazariua alchemy was pretty fast and pretty neat, i had an item crafted for a friend " endo skeleton, lvl 10 with a medium success " and it only took him two tries to get the item.

The thing is, I only sent him the trade for one attempt but Brian had the item crafted before I could send him the trade for the next attempt. Only 1% to get the item crafted is absoloutely no profit at all o uo

I believe this guy is one of those people who loves to help others even though he knows the payback is close to nothing <3

I think i will be coming back to him a lot more.  

mafia18 got banned

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

channnie170

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm
I thank Brain Akazariua a lot <3
I got no complaining about his work, you can trust him ^^

He crafted Cream (lvl:10) for me.
I can say if you ever want that kitten dont craft it just buy it from the mp. Its a waste of money so many times it fails crafting....

Anyway Brain Akazariua does an awesome job xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 am
Hi hi, again. This is my second time crafting an item with Brain, I normally just stick around helping him keep the thread alive with conversations and he's cool. * u* Thanks for reminding me how fast and trustworthy you are. emotion_yatta  

Auviora

Smooth Kitten

Maguspaladin

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 pm
polite and efficient, although a little hic up on my end cause I missed a step with the trade but regardless very helpful  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 pm
Thank you, Brain Akazariua for crafting Minthamella for me.

The whole procedure was prompt and polite, which helped set my nervous mind at ease. I even got to watch as the crafting happened, which was so cool!

I'm totally going to recommend Brain to all my friends that need crafting done!  

Phanna

Lady Pants

Tiki_San

Tipsy Giver

20,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:27 am
heart Hes super fast and really easy to work with. Actually i think i was a little slow on the trades back lol!

over all he gets a 10/10 in my book!  
Akazariua Productions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces