Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ririka's August Customs - Winners 1st post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Azael_Rose] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Default
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character (i.e. Me)
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White with faded orange markings below his knees, tips of ears and muzzle; and a dusting of dull/rust color with a golden crown symbol on his rump (much like a birthmark)
Face: Gold eye color. Eyebrows; same color as faded orange markings. Inner ear is white same as base.
Mane: Edited; Windswept dark red/crimson curls, very flowing and cascading - Medium length
Tail: Edited; Same as mane - Medium length
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold with dark red rimming the bottom, and if possible some light feathering (if not then that's fine)
Reference Image(s): Reign, Crown Symbol without circle

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A double looped gold necklace with a ruby pendant
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pendant Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Reign
Owner: Azael_Rose
Breed: Usdia (Royal)
Temper: Regal
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

This is my original character.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 am
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Deadly Nonchalance] :: [Minor-Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor - Moderate
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: OC from Vanora
WIP Needed? Please

Body: body will be mostly white with a gradient of red on the legs on the shoulder there will be a design, slightly different from the one on the original pet.
Face: Eyes will be red, with a black nose and a tribal mark around eye
Mane: Wild mane – Color will be red
Tail: Devil tail 2 – CC I want it look similar to the pet, but it doesn’t have to be exact…
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves black and fetlocks red.
Reference Image(s): Pet from Alpha Helix/Vanora shop
New Eye Marking
New shoulder design

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ram Horns – color is CC as long as it looks good
Wings: Ragged Wing Style 4 or Style 5(your choice) – color is White fading to red, maybe something like the original Pet…
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: Feather behind Ear
Custom Items: Another feather behind ear, a spike collar, and slightly longer fangs (not mutation long…)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Spiked Collar(sorry for size…) and slightly bigger picture(website link)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Urusinus
Owner: Deadly Nonchalance
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Intimidating
Mate: ---------
Tag Background: CC

2 mill + 200k Moderate Edits= 2. 2 Mill
If anything doesn't add up or is not possible you can PM me.  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 am
I'M GOING FOR A COMMON/UNCOMMON!
stormflower :: Heavy :: Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Magic Knight Rayearth
WIP Needed? Only if you want really, I trust you, the ref says it all

Body: Fairly pale flesh tone
Face: Eye color taken from reference, but a blue color
Mane: Very long and straight, wind blown, a little less then the ref. a medium blue in color(ref)
Tail: like mane, but with a darker blue ribbon wrapped losely around it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: normal fetlocks and very pale blue hooves, close to being white with a blue tint
Reference Image(s): Main ref for everything Colors are WIN xD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: In the next section with her clothes and accessories, it is up to your discretion. You can do it all as you see best to fit the horse lines.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: First I would like for her sword to be at her hooves or leaning against her(the hilt is dark blue and looks like a dragon)-She is Left handed if that makes a difference
Mostly her clothes and everything are to be interperated as you see fit:
-White stalkings on back legs, one reaching higher as in the ref, with the armor at the knees and ankles.
- she has a gold and blue braclet on her right front hoof and the left is the white material like on the 'boots' stalkings that has a rounded diamond shaped blue stone with the gold around it on the left(seperate ref for that as the main ref it's hidden)
-She has the decoratice headband as shown in the ref.
-The difficult part, her top is a white shirt with no sleeves under laced armor that stops on her left shoulder with the armor there. The fat moon thing that hangs is a large necklace I believe.
-Her layered skirt, Id like to still see the layers, but it can be more like a drape across her back, almost like a cloak would be? The armor around her waist....her belt Im not sure how to go about that...that is completely up tp you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the above ref. for all the accessories and clothes.
Sword 1-far right of image(if it gives you issues loading copy link location and paste it and it seems to work, if not no biggie, minor pic anyways), Sword 2, Sword 3, and you can kinda see her left hand and her 'glove', Sword hilt, Cosplay, Cosplay 2, Cosplay 3, Left hand thing, but the material around it is like the main ref, OMG Awesome cosplay w/sword last ref is a dragon pet I have it might help decide how to go about the clothes, but I'd like for it to be a little different then this, maybe especially with the accessories. Your the artist I trust you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Umi Ryuuzaki
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: outspoken
Tag Background: here
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay-Magic Knight Rayearth

~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A

If possible Id love a plain unclothed version. And maybe on her cert have her image flipped the other way if possible, unless it doesn't obstruct the cert info on the left... but that really doesn't matter, or just for my sake if it does, I can have her cert-fully clothed only- flipped both ways?

(I edited some ref pics from when I got your approval to go for this via pms)
edited 08/12 1:39pm: ref fix  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 am
[Lolli McHotpants] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Myself - Victorian flame imp.
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Deep, blood red, with faded stone-like texture in a slightly brighter red with swirls of bordered lace patterns around the upper legs, stomach, and rump in cream and gold.
Face: Thick black eyeliner. Ice blue eyes.
Mane: Bright reds and deep oranges, like liquid flame.
Tail: The same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cream, like a pearl.
Reference Image(s): Hooves / hair(color only)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
- Filegree flame mask in gold
- Thick chainmaille collar in gold with giant blue cameo in the middle. Cameo should be large enough to see the detail.
- Rapunzel/mermaid extra long hair pooling at the hooves bound up and braided in chunky sections with pearls draping, the rest should be tangled and wild.
- Sleeves on the front legs in a tattered victorian style, draping and pooling over the hooves. Colors should be various shades of cream.
Reference Image(s) for Items: mask / Sleeves / Collar / Cameo

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Suditi
Owner: Lolli McHotpants
Breed: Lamp Imp
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: --

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: --

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: --
Justification for Domain Choice: --  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 am
Moire Frost :: Unedited :: Solo

Edit Category: Unedited
Body Build: Draft (just Roman nose and draft build, no feathered fetlocks)
Concept Origin: Horse I'm currently competing with IRL
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Body: Bright chestnut coloring.
Face: Dark grey around the eyes and nose/mouth, white star in center. Thin off-center (to his left) white stripe down bottom half of his face.
Mane: Slightly darker chestnut, medium-length.
Tail: Same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Natural creamy hoof color. White socks on his front legs, white coronet on hind left leg.
Reference Image(s): Face markings, more face markings, color and leg reference, better leg reference.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gortlea Legacy "Dillon"
Owner: Moire Frost
Breed: Horsebreed - Irish Draught
Temper: Childish
Mate: None
Tag Background: 008 A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color(s): Emerald green and blue-green.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:15 am
[~Masamune~] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

~Masamune~

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 am
Kailey Koreco :: Minor :: Solo

Edit Category: Minor
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Character - Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be nice.

Body: A slightly tan Caucasian tone. Any markings are CC, but I would like an alternate version where she's got a bloody vampire bite on her neck - maybe a little more blood in other places? - if possible. If not, then would still like the bite XD I'd also like for one of her front legs/hooves to have a glowing, "shinning from within" light, similar to this. If the sort of shifting light effect continues up her leg without it being zomgglowy~ would be neat, but not required.
Face: Royal blue eyes ███████
Mane: Blonde. Wavy/curly, it reaches to just a little below her chest. Style being: this.
Tail: Same color and style as her mane, length should be classed as medium, though exact length is CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

Custom Items: Just the light power going on on her leg, and custom mane and tail <3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sookie Stackhouse
Owner: Kailey Koreco
Breed: Telepathic Barmaid - True Blood Cosplay at the bottom of the cert, please :3
Temper: Feisty
Tag Background: CC, just not a screenshot of the actress' face, please XD;;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Amirynth] :: [Heavy edited flutter] :: [Solo]

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an oppinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image The Soquili

Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Familiar: Cogs
Concept Origin: Hatter from Sci-fi's TV movie 'Alice' and the Gaian donation letter item: TM Machine wings
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish'
Face: He has dark eyes, and I'd like his expression to be a little more on the grinning side: [x]
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: His tail will be the short style in the same dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves, either brown or black, his fetlocks will end in a more golden copper on all but one of his legs.
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, Steam Punk horse, another steam horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> )

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back) If you want to make his clockwork design on his body to radiate out from the base of the wings that might look nice.
Other Notes: While I'd like him to be wearing some steampunk inspired pieces, I'd like his body pattern to be a little more subtle to give the idea of being made out of clockwork.

Custom Items: Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk style headphones around his neck over the kerchief. He will also have a steampunk cuff on his other leg (the one without the watch) and one around the leg without the copper fetlock.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above + [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Clockwork
Temper: Punctual
Mate: N/a
Familiar: Cogs
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather colors: Coppers and browns

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 am
[Haisyn Fierra] :: [Unedited] :: [Solo]

Haisyn Fierra
The "Brute"

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Uni/Kelpi Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: OC? He's not my design, though, just one of my oldest and most favorite B/C pets. He's from a shop called Subterranean.
WIP Needed? I'd like to look him over when the coloring's all done just to make sure, but other than that WIPs are optional.

Body: As seen in ref images.
Face: Ref images!
Mane: The shade of green in the ref images. Forever foal style. c:
Tail: Uni tail colored as in the ref images.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni hooves the same color as the "toes" (they are actually called hooves in that shop too XD). Normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionOnly.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionAdult.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn.
Wings: n/a
Fins: Alternate Kelpi version feet fins. No others.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Uni tail and uni hooves, and the above listed kelpi fins. Would like him to have the alternate kelpi's shark mouth, also.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dachion
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Breed: Trast
Temper: Unruly
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
I do have permission from the colorist/original shop owner to get the new version of the pet. She used to go by Chibbit, her username is now Onion Grump, unless she changed it again. XD;

775k uni + 375k 1/2 kelpi = 1150k

Quote:
"Original" Dachion is a Trast from the shop Subterranean. I acquired him in April of '06 (the first cert date was 4/18, but that was when he hatched, I got the egg a week or two before that). He's in the Lacertosus pack, which is notorious for being BIG, either in hight or muscle mass, usually both. They're also notorious for hating humans, as they were either raised with the mindset, or were one of many ill-treated at human hands that found a new home with the pack. Arrogance and a bit of mean-spirited fun (usually at human expense) is not uncommon there; Dach's just really good at being a jerk to everybody more or less indiscriminately!

Dach is about as "guy" as a guy can get. He tends to be a bully, he's cocky as all get out, a complete smart-a**, and competitive to the point of stupidity in some cases. He's very cunning in some areas, but not always the brightest bulb when it comes to straight intellect. He won't bother flirting unless a girl impresses him, however, and in spite of his general "guyness" he is not the fling type. Nor is he actually of the opinion that girls are in any way inferior to boys... he's just an a** and thinks he's better than everyone in general, unless they prove otherwise. He's not evil in spite of his habit of being mean and picking on people... just nuetral with a habit of being a bit chaotic and a jerk. He's not above picking on kids either, though he's usually more gentle with them. He won't cause them any actual harm, though, nor allow anyone else to while he's around. He tends to be a bit territorial and possessive of "his" people, though he tries not to hinder them from living their lives. He's actually a big teddy bear after you win him over. And on one last note... he really, really, really doesn't like humans.

Custom Attempts:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=18461591#235525701
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=19512479#259636877
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=19529599#260136917
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=19724789#264958269
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19774737#266238495
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=19798451#266692343
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=20566733#284871587
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=20604121#285637325
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=20830679#291149073
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21072435&page=12
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=21226213#300069055
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=21608783#308715747
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=21739789#311592719
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=21789067#312358757
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=21956503#315730615

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 am
Phail Ninja :: Unedited :: Solo

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Aurichalchite
Owner: hawaiiancat2007
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Eccentric
Breed: Mineral
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I want her coloring to be based off the mineral Aurichalchite. If she could have a rocky texture with the greeny-blue contrasting with it, that would be amazing. So a mineral coloring/texture with rock underneath it xD It's hard to explain. Make it look like crystal growing on rock xD -points to reference pictures-

I would like the curly mane with the curly 2 tail though, and no accessories (i.e. the dreamcatcher)
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessory please
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:22 am
Updated to here.

AislingJuno
Do you have permission to use Musso as a reference? You linked to her event preview. Unless you have permission from her owner I can not accept her as a reference.

Also, some of you guys have broken links in your forms.
If you can, please go back and fix them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 am
TanuKyle :: Major :: Solo

Edit Category: Major, I think.
Soquili Species: Uni-Kelpi Cross
Body Build: Draft with Roman nose/leg feathering on back legs only. (If it’s possible, I’d like his front legs to be regular, with their new feathering not draft – to emphasise his original design’s oversized back legs. If not, don’t worry about it, just omit the draft feathering on the front legs.)
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please. :]

Body: Mottled Purple, Heavy scarring on his back
Face: Still mottled purple – blue ears (would it be possible to enlarge them slightly?), custom expression – mouth slightly open, one sharp tooth. If allowed (not sure if this would be a mutation) – smooth/eyeless eyesockets (see ref) – or if that’s not acceptable, scarred/missing eyes? If that’s still not acceptable, see the blindfold section in item edits. Blindfold is kind of a last resort, though.
Mane: Custom – short/fluffy/messy/tousled– bright blue (See ref) Should go down his neck though.
Tail: Custom Kelpi tail – fin on end missing, replaced by a buckled-on scythe blade (think Toothless-type thing.), posed twisted up – think thick/powerful, like the alternate, with a similair style (Inc. Spines).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yellow Hooves at back, purple at front. Draft fetlocks on back, but not on front.
Reference Image(s):
Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Basic Uni horn – Gold.
Wings: Kelpi ‘wings’ from alternate two – but extending downwards to meet his arm fins, and bigger/think the size of the original Kelpi Wings. Translucent membrane. (Just.)
Fins: Alternate Kelpi fins, spreading up his legs to meet his ‘wings’. Translucet membrane. (Just.)
Other Notes:
Reference

Custom Items:
Red collar, with the word RESCUE on it, buckled at the back, with a pointy gold + at the front. (See ref) – whole thing should be large/oversized.
On back legs, a holster/satchel/resting place for his familiar – design is CC, but keep with his general theme/design please~<3
Blind fold – if the eye thing is a mutation, a custom blindfold – covering most of the top of his face, in tattered/old cloth with algae or something. Should be – not….pretty… xD; I don’t like the stock design – it’s too pretty, and not wide enough.
Algae/Moss – CC on placemet/ect. Think Cave/Lake dwelling.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fetch
Owner: TanuKyle
Breed: Monstrous
Temper: Submissive
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He’s mine. –clings possessively-

Custom Familiar (if you’re doing them):

Name: Loka
Appearance: Gold belly/muzzle, purple base coat, overlayed by a blue design of sound waves (interpret that how you will). Bright red eyes, red fin-bits, gold hairtuft.
Small edit – a little pouch round her neck/to carry things.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sawaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 am
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Sawaki] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Her pelt should be regular human skin color.
Face: Her eyes are a bright red, and have no pupils. Her lips are full, and are a darker shade of red than her eyes (see refs).
Mane: Her hair is brown, short, and is tied up in a ponytail with bangs. She has a white feather at the back of her ponytail. (see refs)
Tail: Up to you, something matching her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves should be dark red/dark brown like her wings and tail.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No Horns
Wings: Wing Style 5 - Please edit the wings so that the feathers are much larger, and the wings look slightly different than the premade. Dark brown feathers, and dark red slightly transparent wings.
Fins: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: She has green beaded earrings (see refs). Also, I’d like her fan to be included somewhere, possibly opened by her feet (see refs).
More edits: I'd like there to be brown and dark red feathers on the floor. (Only the one white one in her hair though).
Clothing: She wears a kimono in the anime and manga, but I don’t want her to be wearing it as a soquili. Instead, please add some kind of garment/cloth that covers most of her body or neck with the same colors and pattern of her kimono (the white and red one).

Reference image(s):
Really good image, please use this one as much as possible.
Random
Another good image
Headshot
Headshot
Great headshot
Fullbody reference
Random
Great Headshot (not this kimono though!)
Great headshot again
Random (the flowers on her kimono are not right though
Headshot
Random
Random fullbody

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kagura
Owner: Sawaki
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom of the cert: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Temper: Feisty
Tag Background: Cert Background
(Please shrink it for the cert so that my little editing flaws cannot be seen. XD)
Tag frame color: CC, Dark red/dark brown
Tag feather color(s): CC, Dark red/dark brown

Price: 2 mil + heavy edits = 2.5 mil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 am
Tara de Draiocht :: Heavy :: Solo

User Image
Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Body Build: No leg feathers
Concept Origin: Transformers Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes.

Body: *see reference*
Body Colors: Black with glowy silver/gray 'alien symbols' (think allspark) that is covered up by his armor. (for the un-armoured version)
Armor Colors:X
X
Face:
Mane: Forever foal; black and gold streaked (underneath helmet)
Tail: Short; black and gold streaked.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grey
Eye color: Bright blue; Glowy.Eyes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I would like a uncert/cert of him with his armor and without if possible please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bumblebee
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Transformers Cosplay
Temper: Loyal
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: either: this
Tag frame color: Goldenyellow (same color as armor)
Tag feather color(s): Same as the horse.

Total Price:350k (base) + 500k (heavy edits)+1k (custom tag)= 851k  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 am
TIE A CAPE TO MY PONY! MY RARE IS GOING SUPER!
[-[The Spoof]-] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Concept Origin: Harvest Goddess Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: Light/pale blue(basically look at how Ignis' body is colored and make it blue tinted instead of orange) with ghostly markings throughout her coat like Ignis'(The markings are of the symbol that is holding his cape together and on either side of her headdress and just swirls to fill in the spaces.). The markings should be slightly darker than her coat and fade between all the colors of her hair in this pic They are mostly placed on her back, thighs, neck, and very faintly on her face.
Face: Very faint swirly markings on her face(see Ignis) Eye color should be teal, expression innocent/serene a slight smile to her mouth perhaps.
Mane: Edited -Super long, hair is kind of an aqua blue but fades to deep blue at the bottom(ocean colors, looks watery and floaty, see ref images) Two gathered pieces on either side of her head held with a golden cuff. If you could get the giant braided loop in her mane that would be great but maybe have more long loose hair around it as well. Feel free to take liberties, I just want it to look as Harvest godess-y as possible. If you can't make the braided-loop-thing look right (I know I couldn't...haha) then go ahead and just do a single braid. smile Overall her hair should look very flow-y.
Tail: Edited- same colors as mane, very long and voluminous, top part kind of french braided/woven loosely then hangs loose and pools at her feet.
Hooves/Fetlocks: basic angeni fetlocks matching mane and tail colors, hooves a watery blue
Reference Image(s): ref 1 - hair, face, colors, ref 2 - hair, wing, jewelry
ref 3 - Ignis, her mate...just as an idea of how I kinda want the drape-y fabric, Ignis again - Faith and Akuma both gave me their permission via PM.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni style 1, colored a light blue with darker blue edges around the primary feathers (basically adaptation of her faerie wings in ref. 2), slightly transparent?

Custom Items:
Legs: Three thin gold bracelets just above her fetlocks on all of her legs. Two thicker golden cuffs on the tops of her front legs(see refs)
Neck: A thick golden choker and a long necklace with a blue stone and little golden droplets attatched to the bottom(see refs)
Headdress: A golden circlet with golden beads and drops around her head(see ref). For the two symbols on either side, they should be flared out instead of being pressed against her head. So the two golden symbols in her headdress from this pic should be flared out like the wings on the headdress of This pic. I hope that makes sense.
clothing: A thin gold ribbon with white symbols on it wrapped around her as well as a swath of sheer-ish light blue drapey fabric. Edges of it should look like the skirt thing she has in ref imgs, scalloped edges with dark blue dots/spots. Basically a counterpart to soq!Ignis' drape-y fabric.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref - jewelry and sash, head on,Top Left version,Headdress from the side,Wing shape of the cloth

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephia
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Serene

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Cosplay, thus N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: ---

Angeni (Angeni - 4mil) + (Heavy Edits - 500k) = (4.5mil)

Note: Please feel free to play with this idea, ultimately I just want her to look as awesome as possible. ;3 I would like a wingless version if you have the time/inclination.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff