Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Samuality's July Customs! WINNERS 3RD POST or pg 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:37 pm
EDITED

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Nande
Owner: sailormoon72491
Temper: Absent-minded
Breed: SoA OC
Description: See below in my ref images, the show it pretty well. Way better then I can explain that is.
Reference image(s): MAIN REF
In general, a few other pets I have of her, to help understand her markings more.:
[x][x][x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ??
Premade Tag Number: 032 Savannah
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

MAIN REF
Mane: Look at the Ref image above to see a rough idea on how it looks. And medium length. But still being a mod edit.
Tail: Again please look at the ref above, I kind of want to flowy/curly like that. But I want her tail to be long. Actual length up to you, but please long. But still being a mod edit.
Accessories: I actually can't decide if I want her to have any of not, so this is totally up to you. But think simple, so flowery things, and beads yes. Necklaces, and bracelets are what I prefer. But again, up to you, and she's a simple girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 pm
EDITED
Edited: 07/05 - My tag for the edited doesn't want to work right... can't seem to fix it.
Edited: 7/05 - fixed the edited tag color.

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You, of course <3

Name of horse: Tirathia

Owner: Katarina Everard

Temper sad Will choose upon seeing her)

Breed: Snow Cat Flutter

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body Color & Pattern: I'd like for her to be modeled after a snow leopard for her design, the base color being an ice blue, the spots being a blue-gray color with the white belly and chest like in the image. I'd like for the spots to start fading out around the knees and in it's place to start fading in is a swirling, shimmer snow pattern going down to her hooves.

Wings:Something like this, maybe a few more swirls on them...? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/icefairy7.jpg

Mane/Tail Color: White with blue highlights through it. Possibly either the ice blue from her pelt, or one of the blues on her wings, I'll leave that up to the colorist.

Mane/Tail Style: This is going to be CC for the most part, though the one request I do have is for it to be curly and of a medium length.

Eye Color: Lavender

Hoof Color: White

Reference image(s):
Snow leopard: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/24901fe8-1.jpg
Bells (see below for description): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/bellfairy.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?:

Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest

Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A

Tag feather color (for custom tag):N/A

Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A

Mane/Tail: See above for style and colors, though I would like snowflakes scattered through her mane and tail please, possibly with a bit of shimmer to them.

Accessories: I would like a set of two crystal bells on each side of her head, and a pair at the base of her tail as well please. (see image for style and relative size of the bells).

Total: 1.7mil. (if I totaled the edits wrong, I have the extra money to cover it.)  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm
I am proxying for Astro Zombies`

Edit: 07/05 - Fixed color for the edited tag

EDITED

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You <3
Name of horse: (will name after seeing him)
Owner: Astro Zombies`
Temper (one word for horse's personality): (will decide upon seeing him)
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Golden
Mane/Tail: Silver in color, custom CC for style
Markings: Pelt to be the dark blue with golden stars/ sparklies scatted across it. I'd like the moon to be colored a silver instead of the gold with the cloud cover slightly over it like in the image please.
Reference image(s): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Pets/selene.png
( I have permission to reference this image)
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number:011
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): A custom mane and tail, colorists choice, with some of the gold stars scattered through it. Also I'd like some kind of a silver scarf with some golden tassels attached to the ends  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm
EDITED

User Image
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You. <3
Name of horse: Valerion.
Owner: Kuro-Mizuki.
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ethereal.
Breed: Spirited.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Ref image pretty much explains it all, but here's the basics:
---- Eye color: Black sclera, silver pupils.
---- Mane: A few thick braids, the rest messy and falling around his face.
---- Body: Blue, fading into black at the nose, legs, and hind. White splotches in those areas as well.
---- Edits: A magenta butterfly pinned into his mane. A few strands of silver beads from his ear to around his neck. A black, lace-edged cloth wrapping around his waist, base of his neck, and hindquarters.
Reference image(s): Lineart
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane edit, butterfly pin in hair, beads + cloth.

TOTAL:
Cerynei Soquili Adult: 550k.
Moderate Edits: 200k.
Total: 750k.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm
EDITED

Colorist wanted:Sam
Name of horse: Aughisky
Owner: sage_the_vampiric_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality):bewitching
Breed: Each Uisge
(On the bottom: Mythological water Spirit)
Description:
eye color: dirty blue. Think sorta of murky water
hair color: Black
hair style: custom mane and tail sorta like the Wild style set (long and messy/scraggly(and around the same length)) with Moss and maybe water soaked twigs in it.
Body: Greenish Black with a few patches of moss throw onto her. I'd also like a dead looking black swamp snake hanging around her neck
Expression: Each Uisge's are mythogical water spirit horse monster like a kelpie but more dangerous so I'd love her to have a wicked expression on her face
Reference image(s):
Sorta like this for the body coloring perhaps a bit darker in color though
Moss in hair idea
moss in hair and moss on the body idea
Random ref
Black swamp snake ref
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Expression edit. Custom mane and tail sorta like the Wild style set (long and messy/scraggly(and around the same length)) with Moss and maybe water soaked twigs in it. And a few patches of moss thrown over her body. I'd also like a dead looking black swamp snake hanging around her neck

Price: reg 350k + Mod edits 200k= 550k  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Edited slightly due to picture links going boom. @ 12:50 PM (+8GMT)
Edited to fix and clean up bugs and added a little something @ 1:05 pm (+8GMT)
Edited for final touches. 1:30 pm (+8GMT)

EDITED

Colorist wanted: Samuality
Name of horse: Hakumen
Owner: darknightcavalier
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Proud
Breed: Warhorse: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His face is covered by a mask. The body is primarily white with a black belly and also parts of the legs would be black as well. Mostly just follow the reference image of Hakumen. You may put in the epic looking shoulders as well.
Reference image(s):
Hakumen
Hakumen
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): This
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Please make the hair similar to the picture and it is long hair anyway. Possibly also put a couple of magatama styled braids on the hair. If you wish you may put a sword in there somewhere, maybe in his mouth?  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 pm
EDIT: For the folks who are having trouble with their titles. The code is missing a # just edit it like this color=#003366 and you'll be shiny. :3

UNEDITED

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Dante
Owner: One over three
Temper: Shining
Theme: Sun
Description:
*Eyes: Golden
*Wings: Style 2 - fiery red with hawk like markings but with the colours from the colour sheet
*Mane: Braided - fiery red with subtle golden highlights near the roots.
*Tail: Wild -firey red - fiery red with subtle golden highlights near the roots.
*Body: Feathered draft with the roman nose
*Markings: Hawk like markings all over his body. Legs and head should not mimic the hawks talon's and beak. Just continue the feathered pattern.
He's supposed to be loosely based off the Greek god Apollo. Any artistic choices or tweaks are a-okay.
Reference image(s):
Colour samples:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/Colourpull.png
Best refs for patterns on back of wings and inside of wings:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/hawk-info0.gif
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/icarus1wing2.jpg
Other wing and body refs:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/DSC_0023redtailedhawkgettingreadyto.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/DSC_0017redtailedhawkwingsoutandmov.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/740.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Pets/Soquili/OTHER/red-tailed-hawk-takeoff.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Brown
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Golden
Tag BG (for custom tag): 009 (Unless you feel another would be better suited)
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/a  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:55 pm
EDITED

This will be a 'redo' of our first soquili. Nasnan (Epona cosplay) We just wanted to have a few things changed, and add the saddle.
There is a rule saying no redos, but according to the breedable pet retroactive rule Nasnan is exempt because she was created before the 'redo' rule was created.
We have also asked Sirenz if she would mind if we had this soquili redone (because she colored it), and she said it is fine.
Nasnan is the Epona cosplay, it does not say so on her tag, but it is stated on the owners list.
She was given a different name because the rule about cosplays when the shop first opened was that they needed to be given a different name if they were to be rp'd.

Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Nasnan "Epona"
Owner: Jinx Creed and Malhith
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Mountian Pleasure
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
eyes: Blue
mane: Custom short/medium length, looks like she had been running and hair looks messy, White
tail: custom medium length, white but with some black at the top
body: brown/red, fades into black on legs, and white around the feet, White stripe on face, color on face darkens around nose
Reference image(s): One Two
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: shouldnt be any, it would be where the saddle strap goes
Tag frame color: same as original
Tag feather color: same as original
Hair/clothing edits: custom hair
Saddle, including the thing that wraps around the front(make the colors a little more faded than ref pic)

Also we would like to make sure that it is stated on the tag that she is the Epona cosplay from the Legend of Zelda  

Jinx Creed

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm
EDITED

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: SAM!
Name of horse: Manalishi
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Relentless
Breed: Demon
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wing Style 3 (ragged feathers), Devilhorns 2, Demontail, Wild Mane (without feathers, if possible?) Green, zombie-like coloring. Belly markings like a dog, but in a lighter, desaturated shade of the green. Entire eyes flat black, with no shine. Darker shadows around eyes, for a sunken look. Mane and tail-things black or dark green. Black hooves, spikes, and horns.
Reference image(s): Based on the song "Green Manalishi" performed by Judas Priest. Shiba Inu as example for lighter dog markings.
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 025 -Dusky Night
Tag frame color (for custom tag): -
Tag feather color (for custom tag): -
Tag BG (for custom tag): -
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Ragged wing membranes, and no feathers in the hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 pm
July 5, 1:47am EST - Just made an addendum to the *note at the bottom.

UNEDITED

.:Crossbreed (Uni/Kelpi) Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: The one I'm asking! 8D
Name of horse: Dachion
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper: Unruly
Breed: Trast
Description: Eyes are pale yellow, body as shown in ref images, hooves same color as "toes", hair color as shown in ref images. He has the lion tail and hooves from his unicorn side, and the kelpi scales from the original lines and the facial expression on the alternate kelpi lines. No other breed-defined features, please. Definitely want the larger warhorse build for him, regular fetlocks. Mane style Forever Foal.
Reference image(s): *
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionOnly.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionAdult.png
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to the colorist.
Premade Tag Number: 033 Barren Canyon

*I do have permission from the colorist/original shop owner to get the new version(s) of the pet. I would also like to specify that I own this pet, I just made sure not to step on any toes in getting other versions of him!

775k uni + 375k 1/2 kelpi = 1150k  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 pm
UNEDITED

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Annaleigh
Owner: Painted Moose
Temper: Kick a**
Description:
Mane style/color- Forever foal; gradient blue. Starts off as a dark blue at the roots and spreads out to a lighter sky blue.
Eye color- Lime green
Horn style/color- Demon horns 1; Gold
Tail style/ color- Devil tail 1; Gradient blue spade that fades out into a pitch black tail.
Wing style/color- Style 3 (smooth); the structure should be the same color as her fur, with the feathers and talons gold like her horns. The membrane can be a gradient blue.
Hooves- Gold
Body color- Pitch black. The only visible thing I want one her is her left foreleg; it's the same blue as her hair up to the joint, where it starts branching off into tentacle arms. Any other markings are completely CC.
Trading post accesories (if allowed)- 3 hoop earring; gold
Reference image(s): Tentacle things
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: 005
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:13 pm
EDITED

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Syear
Owner: YamiBakuraChan
Temper: Evilish
Breed: Asmodian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Syear is really hard to describe and as such the reference images are the best way to get what she looks like. Your interpretation of the pictures provided will be what she looks like.

One thing I'd like to add. The character in the game has five finger like claws. If you'd like to incorporate something like that as well that's perfectly fine by me.

Wing type are CC. Whatever wing type you feel would show off her wings the best. (I'm kinda thinking the eagle wings myself.) One picture ref below shows glowing red eyes; I would like that as well please.
Reference image(s):
Character's Face and Hair
Character's Armor
Character's Wings (Close up)
Character's Wings (Eye and Wing Reference)This image basically shows what she looks like,minus the armor. The picture above is what her armor actually looks like.
Hair Tail (In the picture the tail basically starts at the nape of her neck and goes down to about mid-calf. Sorry if its a bit hard to see.)
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Up to heavy edits are fine. So anything you like really.

I was wondering if I could get either a transparent or un-winged version of her as well so I can see the details underneath please?

Wind base: 650k
Heavy edits:500k
Total: 1,150,000  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

ElvishSorceress

Business Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm
EDITED

Name of horse: Eric Northman
Owner: ElvishSorceress
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cunning
Breed: Cosplay
Description:
Eye Color: Icy Blue, but a little darker shade.
Hair Color: Blonde
Body: Pale white skin
Reference image(s):

Hair + Clothes Reference

Hair Reference

Necklace Reference

Cartoony Reference

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Hair/clothing edits (if any)

Hair Edits: Short, and pulled back if possible... as close to the refs as you can get it <3, as for tail style I'll leave it up to you <3!
Clothing Edits: Black leather jacket, t-shirt, and black pants
Accessories: A Necklace with a hook dangling from the center **see refs** **I'd like it to be in a silver color however**

Price: 350k base
1mill+ for extreme edits  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 pm
EDITED
Edit 1308 PST 7/5/10: Finishing touches, a bit more descriptive.

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You! :3
Name of horse: Jaela
Owner: pinchmonster
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Innocent
Breed: Kirin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her mane is long, down to her knees. It's curly, falling in loose ringlets. Decorated with little butterflies and flowers. I don't want big fat ringlets, I'd like many individual ones. Her "bangs" should sweep to the side. I just want her to look pretty! :3 Her tail-hair is longer as well with curls just like her mane. Her horn is similar to style 2 but longer. She is colored like an Orchid Mantis, see refs below! :3
Reference image(s): Feel free to CC this, I'd like to see pinkish-blush hair, creamy fur, markings are CC. No green or brown on her please, except maybe her eyes could be green? :3 Horn color is CC, maybe a bi-colored horn? biggrin (Don't die from the cute, this bug is adorable!) One. Two. (Great ref on color.) Three. (Another fantastic color ref.)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 pm
EDITED

Basically, I want you to do whatever you feel like doing, just on the lines specified.
Color, edits, everything is your choice.
I'm sure whatever you make will be beautiful, and I'll love him. ^^

.: Regular Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ Samuality
Name of horse:
¤ Amoke
Owner:
¤ Massa the Cosmos

Temper:
¤ Mixed
Breed:
¤ Regular

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Draft lines, with leg feathers, please.

Mane Style:
¤ Colorists Choice
Tail Style:
¤ Colorists Choice

Base Color:
¤ Colorists Choice
Eye Color:
¤ Colorists Choice
Mane Color:
¤ Colorists Choice
Tail Color:
¤ Colorists Choice