Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's August Customs - Closed! Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate-heavy? Your call! I will pay for whichever she ends up being.
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Tybalt's mother!
WIP Needed? Please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Paint markings, randomly placed however you like, in white/gray/black.
Face: Splotches on the nose, in whichever color, would be adorable! Custom expression so that she looks serious, please.
Mane: Pale pink, long, and fluffy; exact style is CC, but in a similar vein to her son's, only... really long. You can put braids in if you like, or leave it all unbound, or put some of it in a updo... have fun!
Tail: Custom hair at the end of the unicorn tail so that it matches the style and consistency of her mane, please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and fluffy, but you should be able to see that she has three brown hooves and one pink one, like her son.
Reference Image(s): Tybalt -- her son!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard horn, black!
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt:
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Bracelets going down the length of her tail; all sorts of styles, but they should look dainty and feminine. Also a necklace and some bracelets over her hooves; CC on exactly how the jewelry looks, as well as how much of it is going down her tail. Don't make her look too cluttered, but she enjoys pretty things!
Reference Image(s) for Items: This style of jewelry -- just with more color! Most of her color will be in her jewelry, so use a silver base for the chains and put gems on it, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Portia
Owner: derivative
Breed: Paint Unicorn
Temper: Solemn
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes; based off one of my own soq, which my sister designed for me -- and gave me permission to custom from the family as I like!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:59 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept?
WIP Needed? WIP would be nice.

Body: I am terrible at coloring markings, but it's basically Catch-a-bird's coloration simplified and a bit lighter in color. Feel free to tweak it around to what looks nice.
Face: Unlike the horse reference, her face would be dark like the reference.
Mane: Just a black main. It's pretty much knee length hair that is half up half down, tied with a small blue string where it twists, not sure if you'd see this on the lines. I'm not very good at drawing hair so feel free to change to what looks nice. Maybe some nice bangs instead of the hair being pulled from the front. I just have the basic idea.
Tail: Again, just black in color, he tail would reach the ground and be gathered around her hooves much like the drawn reference. Pretty simple, again free range to change about to what fits/looks nice as long as the basic idea is there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, with longer fetlocks like the draft please.
Reference Image(s):
Colored reference - Ignore the cat please.
Line reference , Catch-a-bird coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Pelt: N/A

Trading Post Items: No items.
Custom Items: No items, feel free to add one if wanted.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naveen
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Natural
Temper: Instinctive
Mate: None

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Cosplay Soquili:.
User Image
Horse Line: Warrior lines (No feathering)
WIP?: Yes. 3nodding
Name of horse: Atlantis
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Temper: Ancient
Breed: Stargate Atlantis Cosplay
Description:
Skin color: Dark Black
Eye Color: Glowy Teal-ish blue (glowing like his mate)
Hair Color: Glowy White with teal-ish blue tips. (white fades into teal)
Mane: Braided (new one from xmas event)
Tail: Braided (not the style from xmas event)
Pattern: Stargate Symbols: Here.
BUT the color style like this: Here and X
Hooves: Same color as eyes (glowy!)

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: light silvery Gray
Tag feather color: Gray.
Tag BG: X

Total Price: 350k+1k  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON
((*Twins*))

Twin 1
Edit Category: Minor - Moderate
Body Build: Draft w/ Roman Nose (Fetlocks are CC)
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New - I love Green...?
WIP Needed? Not required, but yes please?! <3

Body: A cross-inspiration of this image and this image using this palette
Face: CC (See Body)
Mane: A unique blend of this, this, and this with the long draping curls that make up the bulk of the hair falling to the floor with Hair Feathers in these colors intertwined in the cascading tendrils.
Tail: Something similar in comparison to the mane. (See above)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on this (with or without fetlocks is CC - See Body above for colors/patterns).
Reference Image(s): - Just going to repeat the above stuff. :3
Body/Face/Hooves: A cross-inspiration of this image and this image using this palette
Mane/Tail: A unique blend of this, this, and this with the long draping curls that make up the bulk of the hair falling to the floor with Hair Feathers in these colors intertwined in the cascading tendrils.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items:
Neck: A Marble Pendant with transparent-ish green/yellow swirls on a beaded chain with more necklace chains of the same beaded material, all in somewhat varied sizes.
Ankles: Same beaded chains as above in a "bracelet" form.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Marble Pendant - beaded chains and "bracelets"

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vearde
Owner: Seruta
Breed: Regular Draft
Temper: Elegant
Mate: ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Twin 2
Edit Category: Minor - Moderate
Body Build: Draft w/ Roman Nose (Fetlocks are CC)
Concept Origin: New - I love Green...?
WIP Needed? Not required, but yes please?! <3

Body: A cross-inspiration of this image and this image using this palette
Face: CC (See Body)
Mane: A unique blend of this, this, and this with the long draping curls that make up the bulk of the hair falling to the floor BUT! with a more windblown or rugged look. Also with Hair Feathers but in these colors intertwined in the cascading tendrils.
Tail: Something similar in comparison to the mane. (See above)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on this (with or without fetlocks is CC - See Body above for colors/patterns).
Reference Image(s): - Just going to repeat the above stuff. :3
Body/Face/Hooves: A cross-inspiration of this image and this image using this palette
Mane/Tail: A unique blend of this, this, and this with the long draping curls that make up the bulk of the hair falling to the floor BUT! with a more windblown or rugged look. Also with Hair Feathers but in these colors intertwined in the cascading tendrils.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items:
Neck: A Marble Pendant with transparent-ish green/yellow swirls on a beaded chain with more necklace chains of the same beaded material, all in somewhat varied sizes.
Ankles: Same beaded chains as above in a "bracelet" form.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Marble Pendant - beaded chains and "bracelets"

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Wayani
Owner: Seruta
Breed: Regular Draft
Temper: Tom-Boyish
Mate: ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Total: 550k x 2 = 1100k
+100k x 2 = 200k for Minor edits
or
+200k x 2 = 400k for Moderate edits  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Unicorn
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: She is my girl Aiyana's little sister, so her body should somewhat resemble Aiyana's body.
Face: White, she should have a little of makeup around her eyes to make them look somewhat sultry. Her eyes should be a light blue.
Mane: The color of the mane should be medium and dark blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors almost like Aiyana’s but darker and instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
The style is long, loosely flowing, slightly wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face to create a nice face frame. The main should almost be touching the ground in length.
Tail: The color should be the same as the mane and the tail should be long, flowing, slightly wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or instead of a clip maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid. The tail length should be to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves should be a silver color, and the fetlocks should be feather and with the fur color fading from white to a light silver as it goes down closer to the ground.
Reference Image(s):
Aiyana Idea for hair color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): A light silver unicorn horn.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets with a silver heart charm hanging from one of them on the front ankle. A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves and the end of her tail (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though). Also some blue butterflies fluttering around her.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Orchids Butterflies

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Breed: Half Unicorn
Temper: Romantic
Mate:
Tag Background: You choose
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): White, silver, blues

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design based off of Aiyana which I also designed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:32 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate (maybe? Let me know.)
Soquili Species: Nymph!<3
Starting Stage: Adult~
Concept Origin: Based off my lovely fluffy bunny~ (who I adore.) He’s a lion-head cross, so has long, insanely fluffy fur. Whilst in these photographs it’s not that apparent (he’s on his summer coat), I attached one I took in winter (or just google stupidly fluffy lionhead bunnies) so you can get the idea of how fluffy he is.
WIP Needed? Not on the edits, but on the markings, yes please.

Body: Gingery-blonde-gold base, cream/white belly.Has black markings on him, in a slightly tabby-like pattern (easiest to see ref on this…) – on his back legs, the cream/white flows up and around his…uh…thigh area? oAo; (see ref.) Has a faint ‘dorsal line’ marking. Fluffy bellybackchesteverywhere~
Face: White/cream markings around his eyes, not unlike ‘goth’ style markings – only white (see ref). Has a black smudge under his chin running downwards to his chest, where it peters out pretty quickly. Ears are pale ginger on the inside, but not the white/cream colour. White muzzle/face marking, but triangular dip where nose is. (to resemble rabbit nose) Can the ears be half-lopped? (see the ear lop ref.) Fluffy cheeks, tipped with black.
Mane: Custom mane – fluffy. Fluffy. Fluffy – longest just behind his ears. A little ‘mane-like’. Tufty. Fluffy. Blends into his coat, really. His eyes (whilst they photographed red..) are a lovely bright chocolate brown. If you could make the irises a little bigger, that’d be great, as you can’t really see much white in reality. (though not too big, as to be creepy. )
Tail: Bunny tail – ginger on top, white below.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks, cream/white with a faint calico type pattern in black (I couldn’t get any shots of his paws, he was running about like a mad bunny). Custom fetlocks – very, very fluffy please. Dark-brown hooves (almost black, but brown so it’s softer, if that makes sense? ) On his back legs only, the white should darken to a dark brown near the hoof.
Ref Images:
Ear Lop Ref, Cheek smudges, eye markings
thigh marking
Eye marking, general marking ref
Adorable – uh, chin/face markings ref.
Brindleness/thigh markings ref
Fluff level ref (not that hair. xD; That was just us amusing ourselves whilst brushing him and making him look like cloud. )
only photo that took in actual colours ref + Kyle foot 8D
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Long Antlers – CC on colour, but make it fit?
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A collar-necklace thing. xD; My bunny has a lead/harness, and comes out for walks occasionally (when he feels like it) – this is somewhat based off that. If you look at the ref, that kind of soft, fabric harness (but as just a collar), with a little lead hanging off the back. I’d also like a shiny silver bell on the front (he has one in his cage and adores it – not a ‘jingle’ bell…..eh, see the ref.). Whilst the best ref I could find of his harness was actually for a cat…that’s the one he has. His is that shade of blue, by the way. Make it look less…artificial though? Maybe fabric tied with wicker or something?
Hemp/wicker (that’s what it appears to be, though I’m sure it’s not, since it’s edible – apparently it’s seagrass, hyacinth… xD ) bracelets around both front and back legs, with little coloured wooden blocks attached (various shapes – basic and fruits, though I would definitely like to see a carrot, a strawberry, a leaf and a star.)

Reference Image(s) for Items: Pretend the cat is a bunny.
Bell ref~ (only with a proper ringer)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: CinnamonOatsOathkeeperCloudSmudge  Crossed out/in smaller font.
Fluffy Bunny
Owner: TanuKyle
Breed: Lionhead Cross  Crossed out/in smaller font.
Fluffy Monstrosity
Temper: Adorable
Mate:

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor – TWIN (Getsurae is trying for the other)
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Me / Getsu
WIP Needed? : Pleasu~

Body: body color/jewels – Reverse the colors
Face: reg
Mane: with curls at the ends and stars sitting in the hair throughout. Hair ending at the knees - Silver similar to Astrophel’s
Tail: Wringlets ending just above the ground (Also with stars) - Silver similar to Astrophel’s
Hooves/Fetlocks: I was thinking that coming from around the hooves like the sisters ‘light’ maybe she could have ‘star dust’ aka sparkles.
Reference Image(s): ): body color/jewels – Reverse the colors
Astrophel

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: style 1
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: body color/jewels
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Affinity
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Watchful
Mate: -
Tag Background: : Elemental 23

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: StarDust
Justification for Domain Choice: She’s one of Astrophel’s sisters. He is Lunar, and their ‘parents’ were Moon and Star. Since she’s a twin, the two sisters will have domains that when together equal Star.

Quote:

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Blues and purples
Face: cloud markings around the eyes
Mane: down, natural medium length. You could even put them in a small bun. A mix of curly and wavy, with the ends being curlier. For colors see ref.
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a silver color, and will glow
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: blue and purple, gradiented like her body, win style 1.
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Her eyes glow.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Hair sticks, circlet, choker, earrings and anklet.
Edits: little silver stars scattered throughout her hair
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hokkyokusei
Owner: Geturae
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag frame color: Blues and purples, like her body
Tag feather color(s): Same as tag.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, many many years ago when I first got the pet. It was partially my design, and partially papers. Though this soq is only partially/loosely based on it. The colorist is free to make any changes as they see fit.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Starlight
Justification for Domain Choice: Her brother is Lunar, and her twin sister is Stardust. They are a celestial themed family, and it also fit her personality best.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: High (I think?)
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? prefered

Body: skin tone
Face: A eye patch over right eye and a scar through and down the left side of his face. The eyepatch is black with gold edging. Eyes are black, but very small. And if there is a way to translate the deep marks in his face on the Soq that would be amazing. Have little fangs sticking out of his mouth
Mane: Black, and spiky around his face, with bells at the end. Have spikes going all the way down his neck. Around his neck he has a thick black choker with gold edging.
Tail: just sticking out in big spikes with bells at the end
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves black, back hooves white
Reference Image(s): face 1 face 2, face 3, face4, face 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Custom Items: Wraps around his tummy. His white captians cloak and his sword.
- For his sward would prefer an unsheithed virsion. The handle is wrapped up. There hilt is in a diamond pattern. The blade itself is long, and chipped on the shape end. If the blade could sit facing out, the tip on the ground and the hilt against his shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: cloak 1, cloak 2, cloak 3, cloak 4. Sward 1, Sward 2 (from DA, but a really good image), sward 3, sward 4

Note: here is also a place with a lot of images…I could not save the images but it is a good source Kenpachi

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kenpachi
Owner: dracoXK and pippi18848
Breed: Bleach Captain
Temper: Honorable fighter
Mate:
Tag Background: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v697/usagiXK/ref/?action=view¤t=KenpachiZaraki.jpg
Tag frame color: black and white with a touch of gold
Tag feather color(s): black and white with a touch of gold

Note: Would it be possible to get two virsions? One with his cloak and one with out.

dracoXK

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Medium/Heavy? Will pay for either.
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Female Warhorse (not draft)
Concept Origin: New Concept (Mongolian Warhorse)
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: A little roughed up, nicks and scars scattered around. Small amounts of blood/dirt is fine. Bruises and scrapes maybe, but not in gruesome detail. Body paint wasn't traditional but some is okay in this case. :] Traditional markings are loved.
Face: Facial expression should be somewhere between neutral and aggressive. Eye color should be moderately light, with an eerie feel. The sclera should be normal, however.
Mane: Hair/mane/tail should be medium to long in length, a bit messy/tousled but not out of control. Potentially streaked and dirty. Some braids are a possibility. Various totems/beading/jewelry/accessories weaved in (see refs for ideas).
Tail: Should match the mane - do whatever you like, uni tail, normal tail matching the mane, etc.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): All are very loose references, just pick and choose from them if you like, and you're perfectly free to add your own twist. Colors are mainly up to you.
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Broken horn
Tail: Uni tail or not is fine, CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: I don't like clothing worn like a human, but put some sort of fabric on there somewhere? Like a sash/blanket/etc.
Some fur accents. Fur trims, fur cuffs around the ankles, and/or a hat or small pelt. See furry guy on the right and here.
I really like the emblems around the body and forehead in this picture, but no saddles please.
Armor and/or weaponry at your whim! With or without is fine~
Reference Image(s) for Items: To get an idea of typical patterns/prints/accessories - [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Khulan
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Breed: Mongolian Warhorse
Temper: Restless
Mate: n/a

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Twins.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: UniAngeni.
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Rainbows
WIP Needed? Yessss. (Wingless version too)

Body: The front half of his body will be a bright white, with light tan dapple freckling. The white will fade into a light creamy tan, which will be dappled with white (Cloud like dappling). His face, chest, and belly will all be "fluffy".

Face: He'll have a pastel rainbowed design around his eyes, dipping down his face. (Something elegant). He'll have the Roman nose. He'll have enlongated canines, sticking out from his upper lip.

Mane: Extremely long, and considerably fluffy in volume- Almost cloud like in appearance. His mane will flow over both of his shoulders, completely masking the right side of his face. It will fall all the way to the ground, and trail behind him a ways. The coloring is really complicated... I was the base color to be a very very light creamy white, but he'll have multiple "rainbow" highlights in his mane. (Pastel rainbows, neon, gradient, whatever you think looks okay- He has alooot of hair.)

Tail: Edited lion tail. It'd be "fluffy", all the way down to the tuff. The tuff of hair would be very long and heavy. It'd start with the tan of his pelt, and then fade into a light white. The white would have very light pastel rainbows.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer and edited. (Uni hooves)

Reference Image(s):
His daughter1
His daughter2
Rainbow clouds
Tail & Face fluff kinda like Garrick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2. Light Rainbows everywhere!
Horn: A longer horn, slightly curved upwards. It'd be a shining white with very light pastel shading. (His mane will likely cover up most of it)

Other Notes:
Eye Color: A pink purple mix.
Hoof color: White.

Custom Items:
-Bull nose piercing. (Bright gold)
-A Rainbow Serpent lazy-ing about his body. (Make it as big as possible?)
-Colorful jewels and flowers decorating his mane and tail.
Rainbow Serpent (Kinda CC)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iris
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Temper: Colorful.
Mate: None.
Tag Background: Like Yunai/Akaris!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Rainbows.
Justification for Domain Choice: When Iris was younger, he could have possibly been one of the free-est spirits alive. He found fun in mischeif and games, enjoying other's laughter above all. However, after the death of his beloved mate, Iris was forced to find a different peace. She had died in childbirth- A violent and loud affair and then, after it all, the birth of 4 beautiful, colorful baskets. All bore colors of the rainbow, in all different shades. Knowing that he could never raise them by himself, Iris brought them down from the heavens, separating them into pairs and leaving them to families with no children.
To watch them, Iris took up the Domain of rainbows, to never forget his children. He would always be there for them after life turned dark and dreary- like a rainbow, after the storm. (Still a rough draft!)

Soquili Species: UniAngeni.
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Mischief.
WIP Needed? Yessss. (Wingless version too)

Body: He'll be a semi dark black, with a darker rainbow dappling, fading into a dark grey towards his back. His face, chest, and belly will all be "fluffy".

Face: He'll have a darker rainbowed design around his eyes, dipping down his face. (Something elegant and slightly different than his siblings). His eyes would have slightly lowered lids.(If you need an example, I can give one) He'll have the Roman nose. He'll have slightly enlongated canines, sticking out from his upper lip (Make sure that he still has a smirk on his lips!).

Mane: Extremely long, and considerably fluffy in volume. His mane will flow over both of his shoulders, completely masking the right side of his face. It will fall all the way to the ground, and trail behind him a ways. The coloring is really complicated... I was the base color to be black, but he'll have multiple "rainbow" highlights in his mane. (Dark rainbows, neon, gradient)

Tail: Edited lion tail. It'd be "fluffy", all the way down to the tuff. The tuff of hair would be very long and heavy. The tail would be black, and the tuff would have hints of tropical rainbow.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer and edited. (Uni hooves)

Reference Image(s):
His niece1
His neice2
Tail & Face fluff kinda like Garrick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2. Black
Horn: Edited to be the same as his brothers. It'd be a smoggy black.

Other Notes:
Eye Color: An emerald green.
Hoof color: Black.

Custom Items:
-Bull nose piercing. (Light Silver)
-Snake bites piercing (Small rings-Light Silver)
-A half faced Kitsune mask laying at his hooves.
-A dark coyote pup beside him.
-CC
Mask (Not this mask, per say. Something CC)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Loki
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Temper: Sly
Mate: None.
Tag Background: Like his brothers but darker.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Mischief.
Justification for Domain Choice: As his brother matured after finding love and responsibility, Loki grew jealous and took up the more extreme of Iris's past habits. Though even as a foal, Loki would trick and prank his friends and family, whether it was to get something he wanted, or for just a laugh. His appearance catches strangers off guard, giving him a more so innocent look, when his intentions are far from it. (I don't see Loki ever doing something too cruel. I'm still trying to form his personality in my head)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Base color- Dark blue. Around ankles medium blue and white leopard spots, some climbing her legs, but not all the way and not evenly. (the spots dont stop at the same place on each leg...some go higher, some stop lower, ect.)
Face: Have a few smaller spot like freckles daintly placed around her face. Eye color-A dark pink/magenta perhaps
Mane: Color- Soft pale pastel blue with light blonde highlights Style-short elegant/fancy updo-ref with an adroning white lily or two on the side that are held with a sparkling crystal dainty chain wrapped around her hair.
Tail: regular tail with the tip colored like the mane with the same chain like in her hair wrapped around her tail, maybe with another single white lily being held by the chain as well at top or bottom of tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves-White in color and Kirinl fetlocks going along with the above color scheme
Reference Image(s): For Hair style- http://wedding-abigail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wedding-hair-updo-pictures-flowers-5.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jG8uYGfSwDw/TcpkW9ysduI/AAAAAAAALSg/eyGSf844Lc4/s1600/updo_hairstyle_ideas_2011_pictures_bridal-updos-hairstyle.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 1 White in color
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Normal scales(non-spikey) Base color-White with dark blue and light blue leopard spots scattered about on the scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zalia
Owner: MoochiLove
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Whimsical
Mate:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:12 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Soquili Species:Regular
Body Build: Normal, with the warhorse leg feathers
Concept Origin: Pet from another shop
WIP Needed?: Please <3

Body:Blue all over with lighter blue around his feet. The markings on his tail of the ref would be across his back. front legs would have markings like the Refs arms. Back legs would have similar markings, go wild with the markings for the back legs as long as their similar to the front.
Face:Green eyes
Mane:Cropped hair style, base is a soft seagreen color with almost teal like tips.
Tail:Wild tail colored the same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:Softer shade of blue then the body. Hooves would be gold
Reference Image(s):Zander

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):--
Wings:--
Fins:--
Scales:--
Pelt:--
Other Notes:--

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:Headphones on with cord held in his mouth. Earring cuff on his left ear. Cuff with a chain to a stud-stud is blue in color. Black necklace with spikes that hang from it.
Reference Image(s) for Items:Same as color ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zander
Owner:Tiger_kisa699
Breed:Regular
Temper: Playful
Mate:--
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Haisyn Fierra
The "Brute"

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Uni/Kelpi Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: OC? He's not my design, though, just one of my oldest and most favorite B/C pets. He's from a shop called Subterranean.
WIP Needed? I'd like to look him over when the coloring's all done just to make sure, but other than that WIPs are optional.

Body: As seen in ref images.
Face: Ref images!
Mane: The shade of green in the ref images. Forever foal style. c:
Tail: Uni tail colored as in the ref images.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni hooves the same color as the "toes" (they are actually called hooves in that shop too XD). Normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionOnly.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionAdult.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn.
Wings: n/a
Fins: Alternate Kelpi version feet fins. No others.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Uni tail and uni hooves, and the above listed kelpi fins. Would like him to have the alternate kelpi's shark mouth, also.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dachion
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Breed: Trast
Temper: Unruly
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
I do have permission from the colorist/original shop owner to get the new version of the pet. She used to go by Chibbit, her username is now Onion Grump, unless she changed it again. XD;

775k uni + 375k 1/2 kelpi = 1150k

Quote:
"Original" Dachion is a Trast from the shop Subterranean. I acquired him in April of '06 (the first cert date was 4/18, but that was when he hatched, I got the egg a week or two before that). He's in the Lacertosus pack, which is notorious for being BIG, either in hight or muscle mass, usually both. They're also notorious for hating humans, as they were either raised with the mindset, or were one of many ill-treated at human hands that found a new home with the pack. Arrogance and a bit of mean-spirited fun (usually at human expense) is not uncommon there; Dach's just really good at being a jerk to everybody more or less indiscriminately!

Dach is about as "guy" as a guy can get. He tends to be a bully, he's cocky as all get out, a complete smart-a**, and competitive to the point of stupidity in some cases. He's very cunning in some areas, but not always the brightest bulb when it comes to straight intellect. He won't bother flirting unless a girl impresses him, however, and in spite of his general "guyness" he is not the fling type. Nor is he actually of the opinion that girls are in any way inferior to boys... he's just an a** and thinks he's better than everyone in general, unless they prove otherwise. He's not evil in spite of his habit of being mean and picking on people... just nuetral with a habit of being a bit chaotic and a jerk. He's not above picking on kids either, though he's usually more gentle with them. He won't cause them any actual harm, though, nor allow anyone else to while he's around. He tends to be a bit territorial and possessive of "his" people, though he tries not to hinder them from living their lives. He's actually a big teddy bear after you win him over. And on one last note... he really, really, really doesn't like humans.

Custom Attempts:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=18461591#235525701
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=19512479#259636877
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=19529599#260136917
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=19724789#264958269
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19774737#266238495
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=19798451#266692343
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=20566733#284871587
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=20604121#285637325
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=20830679#291149073
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21072435&page=12
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=21226213#300069055
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=21608783#308715747
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=21739789#311592719
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=21789067#312358757

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Alicorn
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White base with aurora-colored tiger stripes
Face: White base with aurora-colored tiger stripes
Eyes: Amethyst
Mane -
Style: Long (lots of floor length hair), some Braided some loose, exact style CC
Color: white with aurora-colored streaks
Tail -
Style: custom uni with lots of puff
Color: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves – Silver, Fetlocks - long,white
Reference Image(s): stripe and streak colors her brother

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Silver
Wings: style 1 or 4?(new up style) whichever looks better, white with a hit of aurora-color on feathers
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: silver celestial (sun/moon/star) themed jewelry with a Celtic flair, I’d like a circlet but the rest is up to you

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nebula
Owner: catmagick
Breed: Ice Tiger Priestess
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: 039

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/a
Justification for Domain Choice:N/a  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Concept Origin: Harvest Goddess Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes please, I'd actually like a wingless version if possible.

Body: Light/pale blue(basically look at how Ignis' body is colored and make it blue tinted instead of orange) with ghostly markings throughout her coat like Ignis'(The markings are of the symbol that is holding his cape together and on either side of her headdress and just swirls to fill in the spaces.). The markings should be slightly darker than her coat and fade between all the colors of her hair in this pic They are mostly placed on her back, thighs, neck, and very faintly on her face.
Face: Very faint swirly markings on her face(see Ignis) Eye color should be teal, expression innocent/serene a slight smile to her mouth perhaps.
Mane: Edited -Super long, hair is kind of an aqua blue but fades to deep blue at the bottom(ocean colors, looks watery and floaty, see ref images) Two gathered pieces on either side of her head held with a golden cuff. If you could get the giant braided loop in her mane that would be great but maybe have more long loose hair around it as well. Feel free to take liberties, I just want it to look as Harvest godess-y as possible.
Tail: Edited- same colors as mane(not braided), very long and voluminous, A braided loop draped over the top of her tail. Her tail is gathered into three bunches with golden cuffs. The top bunch is just normal with a braided loop of hair draped over it, the middle loop is a braided loop of hair, and the bottom is just loose and flowy pooling around her hooves..
Hooves/Fetlocks: basic angeni fetlocks matching mane and tail colors, hooves a watery blue
Reference Image(s): ref 1 - hair, face, colors, ref 2 - hair, wing, jewelry
ref 3 - Ignis, her mate...just as an idea of how I kinda want the drape-y fabric, Ignis again - Faith and Akuma both gave me their permission via PM.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni style 1, colored a light blue/like her fairy wings in the ref images, transparent

Custom Items:
Legs: Three thin gold cuffs just above her fetlocks on all of her legs. Two thicker golden cuffs on the tops of her front legs(see refs)
Neck: A thick golden choker and a long necklace with a blue stone and little golden droplets attatched to the bottom(see refs)
Headdress: A golden circlet with golden beads and drops around her head(see ref). For the two symbols on either side, they should be flared out instead of being pressed against her head. So the two golden symbols in her headdress from this pic should be flared out like the wings on the headdress of This pic. I hope that makes sense.
clothing: A thin gold ribbon with white symbols on it wrapped around her as well as a sheer-ish light blue drapey fabric. The two ends of the blue fabric on either side shaped and colored like the fairy wings in her picture. A small cloth blanket draped over her back that is a slightly darker blue with dark blue polka dots on it to look like the fabric tied around her waist in the ref pictures.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref - jewelry and sash, head on,Top Left version,Headdress from the side,Wing shape of the cloth

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephia
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Serene

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Cosplay, thus N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: ---

Angeni (Angeni - 4mil) + (Heavy Edits - 500k) = (4.5mil)

Note: Please feel free to play with this idea, ultimately I just want her to look as awesome as possible. ;3  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff