Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 am
*pets Mizi lions* What should I do with you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 am
If any are of the mind for it (or not!) they'd be more than welcome in the new Kizingo'Zaa. Through just joining or coercion if you like. They could use more fortune-tellers and the like, though I can see how their kinda carnival-esque lifestyle might be...overwhelming? Or just nutty to the strict Mizi.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 am
Your Mizi guys could also make their way to the Stormborn if they're so inclined. I know the Mizi was kind of martial (when not sacrificially spiritual, which is something the Stormborn share), and so they might not be too uncomfortable there.

Also, I have a boy in the Voodoo pride, Fon Youn who is a poupe and an irrepressible flirt that I'd really like to see settle down one day with someone who doesn't mind that he flirts sort of unconsciously (but is mostly harmless). I was thinking he and Urd could get to know each other and perhaps develop a relationship over time. I would like to fling him at some point, but it could be as part of a plot where he did it specifically so they could raise cubs together

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 am
Do you have anything going on for your cheetah girl Epona? I am looking for Sumai's long lost sister from when his parents were killed. He's been traveling everywhere looking for any signs of her  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:49 am
I has homeless Mizi boys now too. ;_;

I can offer Azize ooorrr Masoka for Aruna. <3 They're kind of opposite sides of the personality spectrum. Azize is kind of quiet, obedient, and submissive. Masoka is pretty relaxed, talkative, and outgoing for the most part. He speaks his mind.

I rly didn't have any ideas for prides for the two but I think Azize was looking at the voodoo pride and maybe the Viking pride for Masoka. I dunnooo. It kind of depends on their siblings but it's all up in the air so I'm guessing they'll all be rogue for awhile. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:54 am
For Svarta:

User Image

So this is Mijumaru and his little navigator and general assistant Hubala. Miju is a medic/healer who really.. can't ignore someone who is injured no matter how hard he tries. Not that I can ever think of a time when he ever did try.. lol.

It's probably the only time he's rather brazen in character as he'll risk life and limb to help out even the most dangerous of predators (and prey for that matter). He's kind of the absent-minded professor sort but really he just tends to become very absorbed in his work and doesn't really catch much about anything else (which can make him kind of awkward socially). Miju is easily fascinated by the wounds that others obtain. It's like facing a new challenge every time he meets someone who is injured.

Working on others he might not normally get the chance to (like hyenas and lions) is an opportunity that he would never pass up.

Hubala is a sassy little thing. For being rather tiny she has a big mouth and a LOT to say and she certainly isn't afraid to make her opinions heard. Often times she tries to be Miju's sense of reason, but he has a pretty one track mind and she's already realized that trying to convince him not to take a particularly dangerous patient just isn't going to happen. If it weren't for Miju though she wouldn't be alive so she tries to look out for him as best she can.. and remind anyone who might think of trying to take a bite out of Miju that if it weren't for the crazy leopard, they'd probably be in worse shape or dead.

I'm not sure if you're looking for a female hyena to fill this roll so as to lead into a romantic situation and I totally understand if you are.. but I just figured I'd offer him. Since I don't often get to play my characters in rolls outside of general meetings or mate-related stuff.

This seems like it could be a lot of fun. <3

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:28 pm
Annchen

User Image

Maybe a fling or something with Cythraul here? He's in Maestros Del Mar. They would look swell together they they hooked up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:49 pm
Is Mazi interested in becoming a Priest? The Ardhi needs an H, and an O, as long as he doesn't kill anyone, and he'd be revered again!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Woot! Lots of responses. Hmm... I haven't really got a grip on the new Kizingo'Zaa yet, but I'll look at it.

Princess_Feylin

Hmm... Will consider stormborn for some of them. Fon Youn sounds like an interesting possibility too. We should try them out once I get my lot to the Voodoo pride.

Boudaihobbit

She's got some plots, but I could probably fit in a lost brother in there. What did you have in mind?

AnimeChickie

*nods* I'm going to talk to Pearlyblue because I think Mazi would try to stay with Yuusa if he could. I'm not sure he'd fit in with the Vikings, but it makes sense for Masoka I think. Out of your two guys I think Masoka would be a better match for Aruná, and I could see her in the Viking pride.

DavyJnah

They would look good *ponders* I'll think about it, but they should be able to meet in the rougelands to see what happens.

NovaCracker

I have to read up on the pride, but it depends a lot on what his mother and siblings decide to do too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:58 pm
Sounds good to me. The more I can RP Cythraul the happier I am.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 pm
Neon Fly

And here you go: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22182727
He's somewhere between Mava'bunda and the Pridelands, but at the edge of the battlefield (mostly out of harms way).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm
DavyJnah

Great! Can I get back to you about that? I'll need to talk to the owner of her sister to see where she's heading. I'll try to start something in the roguelands when I know more how she'll react to the pride collaps.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm
I can offer up a new home for your displaced lions and lion hybrids... >3>; Of the other prides don't work out for them, that is heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:20 pm
hey look These guys would be happy to have anyone who fits in~<3  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:20 pm
Annchen
DavyJnah

Great! Can I get back to you about that? I'll need to talk to the owner of her sister to see where she's heading. I'll try to start something in the roguelands when I know more how she'll react to the pride collaps.

Alright, no worries. I'll be patiently (or semi patiently) waiting your reply.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff