Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tsetsiliya Pavlova
Proof of exam thread: Seal Hunt with Prof. Cadmus
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, but I'm happy with anybody who would be interested in her (preference list would be Bili, Onion, Livid, King, etc.)~
Any Y2 specifications? Just a shift in outfit, really! I'd like something more contemporary this time that still hints at the original Russian/Slavic-ness of her first stage outfit, something in the vein of the drawing at the top! Color preferences would be predominantly white overall with harvest colors (red, orange, yellow, brown) throughout, perhaps on trims or on the skirt/sash, hints of fur trim wherever it is seen as convenient! Please keep her with a pair of curl-toed boots, gold chain belt with the sickle charm and a headscarf but have her wear it like so, so that her horns are visible, and I'd like her skull pin to be showing somewhere on her. Bodily she's grown a little taller, her horns have grown out a little and is starting to wear clothing that is less, uh, masking? As in it fits her body more snugly without being skin tight. She's grown less shy over the year but hasn't entirely outgrown it yet~

All of these are merely suggestions and I totally invite the artist to go crazy within their means! I trust you guys. <3

Taken by Natsube  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Natalia
Proof of exam thread: Cadmus and his seals
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Stae, Onnie, Zoo, Hans...Really, anyone who can pull off Natalia's look?
Any Y2 specifications? As far as her assets are concerned, she still has big boobs, a tiny waist, and a prominent butt. She should be sporting longer finger nails (not by TOO much) and perhaps some fur on her arms? Her tail should be a little longer as well, but again not by too much! Still super fluffy, and at its base (near her butt) it can have bands around it or something similar like it sort of did first year! Along the lines of hair, it should be longer for Y2 either tied in a loose pony-tail or just free falling down her back. I'd love for her to have some bangs now, styled and kept neat out of her eyes and such. Clothing should be either steampunk or burlesque in theme, or a combination of both? (I had Fable 3 in mind for her first outfit, so perhaps that might help?) Or, well...really, I want to give you guys artist liberty here, so anything similar to those above would work! GLOVE ARE A MUST THOUGH! <333 I'd also like for the colors to be more black, bronze, blues, hints of red here and there, ect. Uhmmm...No hats! But pins in her hair or little bobbles are fine! Lame example Inspiration Maybe an awesome coat over tiny clothes INSPIRE

Please feel free to make her outfit as Halloween as is necessary. heart

Mitsu's got this one :3  

Shia bean

Prophet

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Inoue Seiji
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Pach, Stae, inu, Onion, Peas, Bili
Any Y2 specifications?

He's grown out his hair a lot, but also shaved the back and sides. The top is pretty long, but he keeps it back in a ponytail at the back of his head very much like This, and this. The ponytail is a little longer then in the ref, but not by much. Still black. Clothing wise he's still rocking the black/red/grey/beige ish color scheme. Style wise it's a mix between urban ninja and punk. He's still got his choker and piercings as well (Ears and tongue.) He's tall, broad shouldered, and decently built throughout his upper body.

The black on his left arm should have climbed up a bit further, about mid bicep or so, but the hand itself isn't a claw anymore because he'll have better control over it in Year 2. Still cris-crossed with bandages all along the black.

King  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Holly
Proof of exam thread: Ice sledding on lava, wut?
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, King, Peas, Chesh, Zoo, Stae, Onion, Han, Inu, Bilious (anyone who thinks they can make her awesome really, not in any real order at all)
Any Y2 specifications? For reference, her first year, for colors and what not. I'm thinking hair down, I defiantly want the hair clips there but whatever style looks cool, hair a little longer maybe. I really want her to have a hoodie/jacket, reminder of the pjs, see references. Hood with fox ears (can be implied since if they aren't visible) and a fox tail attached to said jacket. I want her to look a bit punky, so maybe fingerless gloves, belts, bangles (I like the 3/4 sleeves + gloves) but whatever makes her look awesome and punky. For the bottom, maybe neat pants or a skirt with leggings? Boots, shoes? Really like I said, punky. Jacket should be brownish but if you want to change up the other colors some go ahead! Defiantly needs a mischievous grin on her face~ Ref1 Ref2 Ref3 Ref4 Ref5

edited another ref in~

- Peas has this  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 pm
NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN EDITED :>

NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Claire Virus
Proof of exam thread: glorious giant burger
PREFERRED ARTISTS: 1. Peipur 2. Chesh 3. Natsube 4. Scy 5. Zoo 6. Bili
Any Y2 specifications?
original art
Okay so
You have a bit of freedom with the outfit. I want it along these lines, however. Large sweaters are good. Stockings are good too. Her outfit can be as detailed or non-detailed as you like. Her only physical changes are that she's matured slightly in bust and butt, has a longer mouth-stomach tongue, and has ringlets in her hair. (can be any style, just has to have ringlets!

SHE NEEDS A BAG/SATCHEL
also (examples):
shoes
satchel satchel
sweater examples

Scy is takin' dis!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sarias Blacksling
Proof of exam thread: [X]
PREFERRED ARTISTS:King, Stae, Billious, Onion, Peas, Zoo, Han, Chesh, Pach, Inu <--- OR WHO EVER CAN TAME HER!!
Any Y2 specifications?
Clothes: I would like her top half to represent this [X] - I would still like the corset to be there and the skirt worked into it (with the wispy bits if possible) To still have a black choker and chain accessories! The tights can remain the same or change to black and white or blue and white but be turned into suspenders?? And her shoes can be the same tooo <3
Hair: Still big, wild and blue!! If you wanted to attempt to put it in an updo I am all ears!!! <--we can totally go for the sexy secretary look with added glasses *0*
Face: Lots of makeup please!!! She does like to slap it on! and of course the stitches!
Body: BIG GIANT BOOBS OF DOOM PLZ 8D

Just have fun with her you guys and thank you!!!

King  

matisha

Business Vampire

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Belladonna Divine
Proof of exam thread: THE FLOOR IS LAVA
PREFERRED ARTISTS: If Natsube could do her again that would be fantastic, but I am more than happy with Inu, Zoo, Peas, Onion or anyone else who'd like to art her!
Any Y2 specifications? Just a general outfit change. Still in the same vein (Victorian, Gothic Lolita) but maybe something slightly more flamboyant. More ribbons and bows is always a plus. But besides that, still same hat and hair style & color, but with maybe slightly longer hair. And since it was so funny she had such a huge *ahem* bosom, if she could wear a lower cut top to show some cleavage that'd be good too. Its alright if her bosom is *ahem* enhanced over the year as well. >.>;

Yay! Thank you all so much!!

Mitsu has this  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tomoko
Proof of exam thread: Buckin' Corgis!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peipur, Lil, Scyerline, Zoo, Lucyal
Any Y2 specifications?
Tomoko is petite, she is not a tall ghoul nor does she have any 'extreme' proportions (hurr). Year 1 Tomoko Some Concept art of Year 2 Tomoko. Please do not follow this exactly. The big things of note in it are that she now has -six- tails, each with a small flame on them, her eyes glow, and her ball of stars is starting to get a slight intangibility to it that keeps its color/pattern to it, but doesn't necessarily have to be 100% spherical anymore.

Things of note that she has clothing wise that is in neither ref: She recieved a fox mask from her mother, in the RP she got it in it is described as 'Carved from Dark wood, but painted light'. Interpret this however you wish in terms of pattern/color/etc, but please let it match at least somewhat thematically with the rest of her colors. I have preferences for purple/blue/orange as her color scheme.

Clothing is pretty free reign (you don't need to steal anything from my refs exactly, those are more..guidelines?), though please keep it modest with some Japanese influence to it (please no flat out Kimonos) and she will keep her hair braided. This doesn't necessarily mean she'll keep her hair braided in the same way, however and it can be wrapped around her hair/multiple braids/whatever else.

Scy's got dis!  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Xiu-Ying
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Al, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Ref // Outfit/Hair // Colors

B-basically the refs? I'm open to tweaks if you want to talk about it, though! C: Otherwise, the refs give a pretty good idea about her new hairstyle (loose braid), outfit, and colors~ <33

Aniki, it's a dream within a dream!

Al claims!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:57 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Raziel
Proof of exam thread: Savages Survival
PREFERRED ARTISTS: zoo, al, onnie, peipur, peas
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Ref // Y2 Ref // Y2 Ref B
don't follow the ref exactly! Basically, I'd like for him to cut most of his hair off and grow up a bit so he doesn't look so young anymore, he will also have grown into his ears so they look more like the Y2 refs. I'd like for him to keep the shoes in the Y2 concept ref as well as the bracelets. What isn't shown in the Y2 ref is that he should still have his headband with the skull pin just like Y1. Other than that, feel free to play with his clothing, he's mostly just growing up and being more manly, he also got a bit taller now haha

I love his shoooooooes.

Al claims!

Naked Satan

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mot O'Boyle
Proof of exam thread:Savages Survival
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, King, Mitsu, Zoo, Onion
Any Y2 specifications? Y2 Refs - Weapon x2
The color pallet is the colors I'd prefer to see Mot in, however, it's not set as to what item will be what color (other than eyes hair and skin). The hat is a must, but will not be on his head. He now wears it around his neck.
He now has dual wielded revolvers.

If there are changes you'd like to make, just run it by me, I'll probably be open to suggestion.
However, I am pretty dead set on the poncho. O_O

He will be wearing only a poncho.

Al claims!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Petro
Proof of exam thread: Epic Fail
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach, King, Bili, Al, Stae, Onion
Any Y2 specifications? Same hairstyle, maybe a longer ponytail but the three mane-spikes stay the same. Body-wise, he'd have puncture-wound scars on his back and arms, from the Sisters' arm-spikes, but he'd also be slightly more muscular and taller.
He'd be wearing arm guard bracers and the matching leg bracers (up to the artist how ornately carved or plain it is). He'd also be wearing a new bahag and will have a new tattoo on his chest, particularly over his heart. There's no specific design to the tattoo but it would be ukiyo-e inspired and tribal like his face tattoo. The meaning of this new tattoo would be "strength of heart" so, uh, just have fun with it?

Pach  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:28 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rochester England Scythe AKA Roch
Proof of exam thread: here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Stae, Inu, Al, King
Any Y2 specifications? Year 1 official art, Y2 Concept art
He's got a long purple mohawk now, and a music inspired tattoo on his upper right arm, thanks to the engraver twins. Think tribal in style^^ He's still wearing gray, purple and red, not black. Lots of piercings, and a pick shaped ring with a skull on it. I would like his guitar to be in six string, electric guitar stage this time, the head stock blade should be shorter than his bass version, please! For clothes, just think punk<33 It doesn't have to be exactly like the ref or anything, just think of that as one of the outfits he'll wear a lot<33 I WOULD like to keep the stitched up heart motif, thought! Thank you!

Al claims!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mitsu Lupus
Proof of exam thread: Professor Malcolm
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone willing to do her <33 I love you all
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Art Y2 Outfit and Hair concept I adore the outfit and hair design Al did for Y2 concept it doesn't have to be that though. It can merely be inspiration. That tattered outfit look is something I like. The only thing I really ask is that her skull pin remain on a choker or dog collar around her neck in some way. As far as colors go she usually sticks with black and white maybe some gray undertones here and there (adventurous I know) The only thing that should really have color is her eyes which are red. Also she can be pictured with or without her mask. If you choose to draw her mask its free to design as long as it looks canine in nature.

Pach claims!  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Levis Coneseed
Proof of exam thread: Malcolm Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King or Stae
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Official ArtY1 Nat Form ● Potentially elements as viewed here for Y2?

Having her in shorts and form-fitting attire is best as she roughhouses a lot. Design elements inspired by candy corn or candy corn colors are luffed. The tail is meant to be overly long and would be snake-like; heavy and thick but covered in white fur. She can stand on that tail and it's connected to her natural ability of jumping, so it's an important part of her design. I'm up for any ideas if you've got something in mind you'd like to try ^^b

Kang Kawng (kinggotdis)  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games