Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Factions: Congrats Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:22 pm
FUUUU WORLDS MADE ME ALMOST FORGOT TO VOTE!!! D:

I'm so sorry random person.

Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. bluekatz1012000 is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 pm
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
Syrim
I never thought I'd come to this day but
I'm sick of pizza emotion_puke
B-bu-but pizza is amazing! yum_pizza

we went to eat at this pizza buffet. emotion_puke never again.
eVEN THE SOUP WAS COLD.
That just sounds awful. Takes some specially bad things to ruin pizza. =(

emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke ...i'm sorry i got it on your shoe...
eeeeeeeeeeewwwww...*takes off shoe and gives to Syrim* You can have this.  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. lani bebe is a ruthless murderer!

Umm hoping on the band wagon  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:43 pm
Things slowed down again. Calm before the storm?

Welp, back to League VoDs I go. ^^  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

lani bebe

Wealthy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:53 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. axuan is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 pm
▌★▌
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Sexual Skittles is a ruthless murderer!  

ToabaeTobiTai

Sexy Husband

13,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

[ASu]

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:58 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Sexual Skittles is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Xupra is a ruthless murderer!  

Starrii

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Axuan

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 pm
Code:

Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Lani bebe is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:53 pm

I'M HOME
And so bored =n=

I was so excited during work to come back and vote, only to remember that I'm dead.

*weeps for ten thousand years*

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:50 pm
Round 3 Death Scene:

A pair of Mob Gangstas brought two people in to the Mob Kingpins basement.

"What do we have here?" The Mob Kingpin asked.

"I found these two a few blocks from here. Earthbound Lovegoddess was trying to get information on from Temperance change v2. She kept insisting that Temperance change v2 had evidence on who the Mob Kingpin was. Temperance change v2 was resisting, said she didn't know what she was talking about. I knew they had to be from the other mafia's so I brought them to you boss.

"Yes you did good. This is perfect timing. We needed some new donors."

"Some new donors? Donors for what?" Temperance change v2 asked.

The Mob Kingpin smirked. "Why for my black market. You see I specialize in organ trading."

The two of them struggled to get out of the grasps of the Mob Gangsta's grips. "Please let us go, we didn't do anything against you. There was no harm done." Earthbound Lovegoddess pleaded.

"My friend here says otherwise. You were trying to get information about me from Temperance change v2. That means you wished to know who I was. Well here I am. You got me. Sorry to say that since you've seen my face, I cant have you going off and telling people who I am now can I?"

Tears streamed down Earthbound Lovegoddess's face as she realized she had gone too deep.

"Now who first, hmm?" The Mob Kingpin grabbed a scalpel and turned to Temperance change v2 looks like you're lucky number one." Earthbound Lovegoddess watched in horror as the Mob Kingpin cut through Temperance change v2 and began to remove vital organs from her. After the first few organs were removed Tempt's screams finally stopped. Earthbound Lovegoddess begged to be let go. She apologized for trying to create chaos and be nosy. It was useless pleading, it fell onto deaf ears. As soon as the Mob Kingpin was done with temp he started on Earthbound. It took awhile longer for her screams to stop.

"These organs will go for a pretty penny on the market." The Mob Kingpin was pleased and hummed as he finished harvesting the rest of Earthbound Lovegoddess body.

Across town the Yakuza Kingpin had a similar problem.

"So the Mob sent you after us?" He asked piggyzhou.

"No one sent me. I was here looking for the snitch that was tryina rat me out." piggyzhou glared at the Yakuza Kingpin.

"A snitch you say? In my mafia? Not possible. All my men are clean. And if there was a snitch I would know about it."

"There's a snitch and I know it. I could point you in the right direction if you want I could tell you who it is."

The Yakuza Kingping thought for a moment. Surely there was no snitch, he would have found him first. This girl was a liar, she was trying to trick him and he could smell it a mile away.

"I know the games you play. You wont fool me. I know who my people are, do you?"

piggyzhou's eyes shifted to the ground. "If I was mistaken I apologize."

"A bit too late for that, don't you think?"

piggyzhou head snapped up as she hurt a sizzling sound.

The Yakuza Kingpin revealed a huge vat full with sizzling hot oil. piggyzhou's eyes went wide. She had heard rumors but she didn't realize they were true. "You're not serious are you?" she asked hysterically.

The Yakuza Kingpin turned up the heat on the vat. The Yakuza Kingpin snapped his fingers. His gangsta's placed a gag around piggyzhou's mouth. She struggled against it and tried to scream out, but her screams were now muffled.

piggyzhou tried to push against the gangsta's who tied her hands above her head and hung her arms from an empty meat hook. "Oh how I would love to hear you squeal as I let you fry. But alas, I can't let my restaurant patrons over hear your screams. Such a pity."

The Yakuza Kingpin pressed a button and the meat hook lifted up into the air and moved up above the large vat of oil. piggyzhou lifted her legs as high as she could up to her body. Her eyes were wild begging the Yakuza Kingpin with her eyes and her muffled screams to let her go. There was no way that would happen.

The Yakuza Kingpin pressed another button and the meat hook slowly lowered piggyzhou into the vat. As her body met the boiling hot oil it began to splatter and make loud cracking noises. The smell in the air was anything but pleasant as piggyzhou's body began to cook in the oil. Eventually her struggles ceased. After a few minutes the Yakuza Kingpin pressed another button and the meat hook began to raise. piggyzhou body was red and brown from the burns all over her body where her flesh was boiled over. The Yakuza Kingpin walked over with a knife and cut out a long piece of flesh from piggyzhou thigh.

"It's piggyzhou bacon!" He laughed. He took a few more pieces and placed them on a plate. "Dispose the rest of her." The Yakuza Kingpin took the plate into his office piled high with strips of piggyzhou's cooked skin. He closed the door behind him and set the plate on the ground. He pet the closest cat to him and then walked to sit on his desk as he watched his 5 cats eat away at their piggyzhou meal. The cat's ate every last piece.

Lucky for the Cartel, the police was too busy looking to arrest Lani Babe to notice them moving drugs through the city.

The Cartel Kingpin had found the best way to move his product without causing suspicion.

"Boss, the hearse is here."

"We are almost done here, tell him to give us a few more minutes I just need to pack in a few more pounds." The Cartel Kingpin picked up a pack of his cocaine he took a sniff before sealing it. He walked over to the table he had laid out Shilshadu body. He had found her snooping around his house earlier that day. He had tortured her until she finally confessed. She had been apparently collecting evidence against him and was getting ready to turn him in to the cops. He wasn't having any of that. He killed her and used her body to serve his purpose.

He lifted up a fold of Shilshadu's stomach he had cut away and shoved the pack of drugs up underneath her rib cage where he put the other 4 packs of cocaine. He picked up a needle and began to sew her stomach shut. When he was done he zipped up the body back he had placed her in and ordered his gangsta's to take her outside to the hearse. He handed the last gangsta out the door fake paper work on a Jane Doe, recently deceased and ordered for them to take her to the funeral home where the trade was to take place. "And make sure you get all my money and bring it back here."

sorry if grammar mistakes I didn't reread sooooo probably some mistakes in there XD enjoy!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:00 pm
Ooooh daaaaaaaamn! A lot more corpses this time than usual. This is getting intense!  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

piggyzhou

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 pm
Hahaha omg piggy bacon! XD I got fed to the cats!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:22 am
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. lani bebe is a ruthless murderer!  

Squizelp v2

Vanquished Noob

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 am
Squizelp v2
Skanknote

She was voted out last night. You need to place a vote for someone else this round =)  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games