Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Nyx Queen of Darkness' Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:00 am
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Uncert with Umbrella | Uncert | Naked Uncert

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Meaning of (name): Seaweed!

Aliases: Nor, Mom, Mama, Grams

Date Found: April 6, 2011
Found: Given Ownership
Date of Maxing: May 1, 2012

Temper: Odd (peculiar, strange)
Breed: Spirited
Breed Appearance: Half Kelpi
Height: 15 hands
Personality:

Nori is in love with seaweed, the sea, and just about anything in it. He enjoys wandering the beach and collecting shells, however, he is VERY accident prone and tends to get himself into quite a bit of trouble. This little trickster loves to leave wet and slimy seaweed anywhere his family may end up finding it and also enjoys playing other pranks. Sadly, he tends to get himself into more trouble then anyone else.

Nori is madly in love with his lovemate Gunkan. He found the stallion on the beach and has attached himself to him ever since.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Love just about every kind of seaweed there is.
✶ Children are all named for Sushi references, and there are sushi puns too.
✶ He is not the best swimmer

Backstory:

Nori grew up with his parents and his siblings. He always enjoyed praying pranks on his brother and teasing his sister. Although Chi teases Nori far more than he teases her it seems. If there is one thing Nori cares about more than anything else, it is his family. He has always held them dear to his heart and he always will.

May 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of April! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

We got some more soquili maxing out this month. Let's here it for Banzai, Nori, Paelor Tae Tsai, Vasilissa, Gunkan, Illarion, Sakura, Alti and Magaskawee! Well done soquili!

Bonus stat questions for May have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

One day, while he was out on the beach gathering seaweed, he strayed across a kelpie stuck in some seaweed. Fearing that the other stallion was trapped, Nori ran to his rescue but only succeeded in becoming entangled himself. Gunkan then rescued Nori and the two felt something 'click' between them. Since that day the two have become inseparable, going and doing everything together.

Not long after meeting his lovemate, Nori was on a stroll with the other stallion when he literally stumbled upon a tiny basket. The two of them took the basket to Nori's sister, Chi, and discovered that it was an usdia. Other than that, Chi had been little help, but she did point the two into the direction of an usdia mare who could help the two.

With the help of the mare, Nori and Gun were able to care for the basket together. It was around this time, that the wishing star came to the soquili lands. Nori offered up a bit of seaweed to the star, and Gunkan offered a bit of his hair, and the two were blessed with a basket of their very own. A few days later, both baskets popped to reveal two sons. Onigiri and Nigiri.

Raising the foals changed their entire life, a new adventure everyday and with it the heartache that their children were growing up. Eager to expand their family, they came across Trinity Rose and her lovemate Nukpana. Trinity Rose agreed to be a surrogate to both Gunkan and Nori in turn so that they could share the children together as a family unit.

Trinity Rose announced the news that she was expecting, and Gunkan and Nori decided to go on one last vacation before the new children were born. On their visit to an island, they left a sacrifice (much like the wishing star) as an offering for a blessing. The tiki god Lono granted them their gift after Nori offered seaweed and a flower he long treasured that Gun had given him. Gunkan left behind his dive ball, a treasured gift from his past that he never went anywhere without.

Their blessing was smiled down upon as Lono descended the rainbow to marry Laka. Gunkan and Nori were blessed with two more miracle babies--their first daughters--Ikura Raukura and Kisu Taongo.

Soon there after Kurage, Sashimi, and Hirame Sankana were born via Trinity Rose.

They have adopted Funa and Yakinori.

They have ALOT of grandchildren.and are looking to start a herd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:02 am
User Image

Self

Finished
(PRP) Basket Explosion (Sushi Family)
Motherly Lessons Nigii and Nori

Dead  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:03 am
User Image

Parents: Antoinette and Marlowe

Siblings: Chalchiuitl Xochitl and Liam Jone

With Gunkan: Kisu Taonga, Ikuara Raukara, and Nigiri
Via Trinity Rose: Hirame Sakana, Sashimi, and Kurage
Via Adoption: Yakinori, Funa, and Onigiri

Onigiri: Kaori, Ukyo, Ayame, and Cosmo Honeydale
Kurage: Mochi, Konpeito, and Higashi
KIsu Taonga: Nami, Umiko, and Kaitombo

Breeding Slots
1. Gunkan

Breeding Tries

1. Pan's Septemper Unedited Breedings
2. Dia Unedited
3. Azael's Feb 2019

Miracle Baby: Nigiri
Gun stood there looking up at the wishing star, in his mouth a bag. Dropping it at his feet, his long blue locks fell out and the moon glinted at his neatly shorn head. "I loved Nori from the moment I met him. I loved him. And he loved me back, it's all I could ever dream of, I thought. But we dreamed of a family, of children of our own. And I, I needed to think what I would sacrifice. So I sacrificed my vanity, the one thing I have always loved about me. My hair, in the hopes that you will see how much I love this child already, how much I've--how much we've longed for this child. Make me bald, if that's what it takes. Take my pokeball, I just want our family to be complete."
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adopted Basket: Onigiri

Children Via Surrogacy with Trinity Rose
User ImageUser Image

The Baskets

Basket one: Smelling faintly of the sea and someone familiar to you, the spirit simply smiled and states this child has given the same marks as a brave warrior to protect it.

Basket two: The spirit laughs softly, motioning to the odd mark on the side that looks nothing like what either parent possessed. However it then admitted it will leave a gift for the child to find -- similar in image but more personal to the one yet to walk from its protective barrier.

Basket three: The spirit decided to speak no words, but it faded back into hiding, smelling faintly of flowers, the salt of the sea, and a comforting and another familiar scent you just couldn't quite put words to

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sashimi

Kurage

Hirame Sankana

Miracle Baby: Kisu Taonga
Nori and Gunkan traveled to the rainbow together. Already they had been blessed with their sons Nigiri and Onigiri, but still they wanted a larger family. After all, they might not be the most conventional couple, but they still had a lot of love to give.

The pair approached the rainbow together, smiling with hopeful hearts as they placed their offerings. For Nori, he left the best seaweed hat he had been able to find, dried and ready for eating. Along with it he placed a single flower from his tail. The flowers had been gift from Gunkan and he held them dear to his heart. Next, Gunkan places his Diveball. Nori couldn't ever remember him without it and knew what it must cost the stallion to leave it. Together they gave their thanks and made their wish and then moved on to allow others to take their turn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miracle Baby: Ikuara Raukura

Nori and Gunkan traveled to the rainbow together. Already they had been blessed with their sons Nigiri and Onigiri, but still they wanted a larger family. After all, they might not be the most conventional couple, but they still had a lot of love to give.

The pair approached the rainbow together, smiling with hopeful hearts as they placed their offerings. For Nori, he left the best seaweed hat he had been able to find, dried and ready for eating. Along with it he placed a single flower from his tail. The flowers had been gift from Gunkan and he held them dear to his heart. Next, Gunkan places his Diveball. Nori couldn't ever remember him without it and knew what it must cost the stallion to leave it. Together they gave their thanks and made their wish and then moved on to allow others to take their turn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adopted Teen/Adult: Funa
User ImageUser Image

Adopted Teen/Adult: Yakinori
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:04 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Artwork

User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 am
User Image

Name Meaning: Trout (Sushi)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:30 am
User Image

User Image
Uncert | Foal Uncert | Basket Uncert

I don't know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.

Meaning of (name): Night-blooming cactus, zeridae is an insect (I think)

Aliases: Beast, Monster

Date Found: June 18, 2011
Found: Given Ownership
Date of Maxing: June 1, 2012

Temper: Sadistic
Breed: Mutant
Breed Appearance: Spider Cactus
Height: 17.3 Hands
Personality:

A loner by nature, Cereus grew up with very little associations with anyone but his father. He doesn't know how to act around others. Perhaps, it is for this reason that instead of making "friends" he traps them in his swamp.

His swamp home is a labyrinth that he uses to lure in others when he's lonely (not that he knows what loneliness is, the concept is foreign to him till Ashe teaches him). He keeps his playmates for as long as they are entertaining before he gets rid of them, in one form or another.

He likes to pick and tease on others, so far it's the only kind of "love" he knows.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Has never felt or understood love before Ashe
✶ He has extremely keen eyesight/depth perception but has issues figuring out where sounds come from.
✶ Learned sarcasm from Monty the snake

Backstory:

Born of an unholy swamp union, he doesn't get what the deal is about family or love.

June 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of May! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

Congratulations to Αελλα, Apple Blossom, Cereus Zeridae, Blake, Thesh-ah, Hallows Bane, Aika, Tannin Nox, Arthur Flew, Farren, Lycoris, Othelia, Phala, Vivace, Carmilla, Cyprien, Daimhin and Stormfall! All of these soquili have now maxed out their stats! Well done~

Bonus stat questions for June have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

Cereus captured a cerynei mare named Ashe and everything began to change....

For who could ever love a beast?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:51 am
User Image

Self

Finished
Captive in Love Ashe & Cereus

Dead  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 am
User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:55 am
User Image

Artwork

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:58 am
User Image

Name is a pun on Monty Python XD

He advises Cereus, but prefers solitude to Cereus "visitors."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:59 am
User Image

User Image
Uncert | Naked Uncert | Foal Uncert | Basket Uncert

To mourn a mischief that is past and gone
Is the next way to draw new mischief on.

Meaning of (name):
Raukura is a maori name meaning "plum of feathers; branch of rainbow; symbol of peace."

Aliases:

Date Found:
Found: Won | Dropped
Date of Maxing:

Temper:
Breed:
Breed Appearance:
Height:
Personality:
Goes here

Quirks/Character Traits:

Backstory:

Goes here

DATE OF MAXING

Stats
Quoted stats quote with bolded name of one who maxed

The Continuing Story...

What's happened in RP since.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:01 am
User Image

Self

Finished

Dead
+ (PRP) Here There Be Monsters with Kisu Taonga and George, owned by Me and Maho)
+ Double Trouble (with Ikura Raukura , owned by Cheshirekttty)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 am
User Image

Grandparents: Antoinette and Marlowe
Parents: Gunkan and Nori

Siblings: Kisu Taonga, Nigiri, Hirame Sakana, Sashimi, Kurage, Yakinori, Funa, and Onigiri  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:04 am
User Image

User Image

Artwork

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 am
User Image

Eevoloution hide and seek

Givrali From givre. Ends with -li like every Eeveelution in French.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games