Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[June RP Raffle] Catch the Morning Star - Secrets! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:09 am
When it rains it pours!

Username: belloblossom
Who are you entering with? Primrose
Link to the RP you're using: Springtime Awakenings, in which Primrose goes out to enjoy the spring weather and meets some friends along the way!
Prompt response: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:23 am
When it rains it pours!

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Who are you entering with? Arden.
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: It seemed a lifetime ago, but when it stormed he could feel her there as though they were still in that cave. Nokomis and he had fell together in a storm and their lives had been forever changed. Three beautiful foals came of that time together. But with bittersweet longing, he remembered that what the storm brought it can take away. Two of the missing, with only his daughter remaining.

Maybe the next storm would bring someone back?

Inelligible for June Familiar freebie, but beatiful mouse!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:33 pm
When it rains it pours!

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Who are you entering with? Wolfheart
Prompt response: "The weather can be a cruel mistress. At first, serene and gentle, caressing one with warmth and sunshine. Then in the blink of an eye, it can turn on us. Its once gentle caress replaced by a tumultuous storm. Yet I have never seen such horrid weather as I did a few short months ago. It was a storm for the ages! A ferocity the likes of which I had never before seen. Waters rose amongst the land, driving smaller creatures from their abodes and even sending larger ones to higher ground. Trees were felled by the mightiest winds, crumbling like twigs, while the waters surged forth and swirled about. Yes, it was a frightful time, but it passed in due time. Many had to rebuild. Others chose to find new locations for their homes. Fortunately, most were granted mercy and lost little, if anything."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 pm
When it rains it pours!

Username: Strifeling
Who are you entering with? Seraphiel
Prompt response:
Ever since he became separated from his lover, he hated rain. Hated the way it smelled, like the early spring mornings or late summer nights he had spent with her. Hated the way it ran down the side of his neck, cool and refreshing, like the cold and delicate touch of a mare's nose. Hated the way it brought life to the flowers, like her velvet roses.

Hated it, because it had rained on the day he had lost her.

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:55 pm
When it rains it pours!

Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Who are you entering with? Eteri Voska
Prompt response: Eteri Voska bowed her head, giving a soft laugh. "I do so hate to admit, but when I was young and quite foolish I did get myself into a bit of a spot. You see, my family are not the wandering kind. They prefer a quieter, safer life. They live in a pleasant glade in a quiet pocket of forest, content to spend time with some friends, and their family. My siblings seem to follow this example, to prefer the quiet and safety of home."
She sighed, flicking her tail. "Well, the long story short, then? I took off as a foal, went wandering and looking for something exciting. But it was right through a terrible storm tore through the woods, and I was well and truly lost in no time at all. The rain was stinging when it cut through the branches, and the branches thrashed and cracked, and the trees roared, so loud it made my head hurt. The weather tore down branches, broad-trunked things from ancient trees, and threw them around like they were nothing but sticks. I tried to take shelter in the denser copses, tried to hide by a few tumbled boulders. But they weren't shelter over my head and the rain got to me anyway. Well, I don't quite remember what happened after, but I woke up trapped under a net of branches torn down by the storm. Thankfully there was a stranger nearby to rescue me, but, it was a lesson hard-earned. Now I pay attention to the weather, and I am sure to be out of the way when the storms roll in."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:41 am
When it rains it pours!

Username: Kara Asumie
Who are you entering with? Tsumetai
Link to the RP you're using: Tsumetai is a bit odd for a flutter seeing she seems to enjoy the snowy mountains more then the flowery fields. So one day while there is a storm dancing over head of the mountains she heads up there not knowing just what she is getting into. It takes the mare awhile to get to where she wanted to be in the mountains as the storm's thunder roars into the skies and shakes the ground. Before long a blizzard come rolling in fast and hard. Poor Tsumetai had enough time to size down and hide in a hollowed out tree. Having to wait out the storm there is the only thing she can do.

The storm outside of the tree was truly gorgeous as she smiled to herself. But it was also dangerous and if she got stuck out in it. Then that could be the end of her. Loving these snowy mountains also comes with the dangers of the thing that makes them so pretty.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:28 pm
When it rains it pours!

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Oriana
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: Oriana was born to the desert lands. A place where the heat was excessive and the earth parched for water. Most of the year the desert lands were unbearable but Oriana had grown up in the desert. The harsh conditions were just a part of everyday life. However there came a time when the rains would poor down and engulf the desert land. For weeks in would rain with no interruptions her herd called this time monsoon season. The constant downpour seemed to never cease and the sun went into hiding hidden by a blanket of dark grey rain clouds.

After some weeks the rain would leave as suddenly as it had came . The wind would rush the dark clouds past the dessert lands and off to the north east. So swiftly did the clouds fly by that few desert inhabitants would witness the clouds departure.

During the monsoon season the desert would suddenly come alive. Flowers that had been hiding as seeds during the hot months would suddenly explode from the ground.

During the week after the last rainfall, insects that lay doormat under the hot sand, would burrow out from beneath the ground. Migrating birds would suddenly arrive, driven to the desert lands in the search of an easy meal. After the monsoon season, was when living in the desert was easy. Oriana wished that time would just stop for those weeks. The desert during this time was a wonderful place to be. It seemed like the world was celebrating life. Purple hummingbirds with vibrant colors danced as the flew in the air. The males preforming intricate flying patterns that made them appear as if they were dancing as they tried to entice the female hummingbirds to take them as a mate. The female hummingbirds coloration were not as vibrant as the males and they would watch the males carefully to find which male was the most pleasing to their eye. The females were very picky so the male birds would spend many days practices his dance.

Oriana was from a desert herd that often preformed rain dances. She was an excellent dancer and she apprenticed the graceful effort of the male hummingbirds. If a male stallion danced as gracefully as a hummingbird the stallion would easily snare her heart. However she still had not met the special male that would make her heart beat so fast it would feel like it was flying. She hoped the female birds knew how lucky they were.

Not only the hummingbirds but many other animals came the desert at this time of the year to give birth or find mates. The desert was a harsh place most of the year, if you didn't respect the desert it would easily kill you. The time of the monsoons brought new life to the desert but the constant rains could also cause flash flooding. However after the monsoon season she appreciated the brief time when the desert lands became beautiful and lush with life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:31 pm
When it rains it pours!

Username: - Mynsed -
Who are you entering with? Mareig
Link to the RP you're using: Text, please give a brief description.
Prompt response: Mareig had experienced many storms! And living near the river, he was often prone to flooding. He didn't quite... get through them on his own, though he would like to say he did. He was unlucky enough to be caught in the flooding. Not very athletic or intelligent but entirely too brave for his own good, Mareig was ready to brave the rushing waters to get to higher land. Which was quite the distance away.

Fortunately, someone had grabbed hold of him. And before he could argue and fight back, he slipped on some slippery bit of grass, head knocking onto a fallen log. He had passed out.

When he came to, the water had slowed and though it was still flooded, there was no immediate danger. He was also on top of a little hill that he hadn’t seen before. Standing up quickly, he looked around to see who had moved him to the spot. No one was there. A frown appeared. He would have made it, he was sure of it.

But, with Mareig’s lack of strength, he wouldn’t have been able to clear past debris. With his lack of stamina, swimming in that water would tire him immediately. Mareig’s lack of speed wouldn’t have gotten him very far anyways. His lack of high intelligence was responsible for his failure to realize this. And his lack of luck would have been his downfall. Except, apparently the little slip had saved him after all. Saved him from too much bravery and not enough foresight.

And whoever had hauled him to the small hill, of course.

- Mynsed -

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:49 pm
When it rains it pours!

Who are you entering with? Kaderin
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: Kaderin was seldom concerned with the weather as she paid little attention to it. She was not tied down by the concern of most everyday soq as she thought it was beneath her. She did however enjoy the sight of a rainbow after a light shower. The beauty of the colors against a blue shy was stunning. Kaderin was a lover of beauty in all it's forms, and she found rainbows particularly beautiful. One day while traveling nearby a lake she had heard two soq discussing a strange phenomenon one of the soq had seen. The soq in question two males of average looks, which she would not normally waste her time on were discussing a rainbow that could be seen a night. The darker color male was discussing that one night he had seen a rainbow in a waterfall. The lighter color male soq did not believe his companion but kaderin was intrigued by the darker males words. The darker male went on to say that the rainbow must have been caused by the brightness of the full moon. However his companion still did not believe him. Kaderin on the other hands grew more convinced as the darker male earnestly spoke to his friend. She wished that one day she would be lucky enough to see the rare and mysterious beauty of a rainbow at night .

She had not seen even a regular rainbow for many months. Last year at this time it had been raining continuously . It had rained so much that it made traveling very difficult and dangerous. The rains had caused the soil to become lose and saturated with water. Landslides and flash flooding became very common during that time. However now the soq lands were facing an entirely different problem. The rains that were so generous last year had been scarce this year. In fact she had not seen a rain cloud pass through the sky. The weather seldom drew her attention but the lack of rain was bothering her. Drinking water was not yet a concern, for while the creaks were lower than normal there was still enough drinking water for soq and other animals. Plants near to a source of water were still green and vibrant with life. However the pant life away from a accessible water source were very different in their appearance. In the grasslands the grass was very dry and brittle. It could not nurture the soq and animals that lived nearby. What was more discerning is that she had heard from many soq traveling north from the southern lands was that the south was being burned by many fires. The grass was even more dry in the southern lands that had been griped by a drought the past two years. The grass kindled the fires and it seemed that noting could stop the fires from their path of destruction.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:53 pm
When it rains it pours!

Who are you entering with? Kaneq
Link to the RP you're using: Deep in the Mountains (Snow Spirits ), Discusses the wind and clouds. The changing of the season from the cold winter months to the heat and the soqs must travel out of the mountains soon if that want to travel because they cannot travel out later since they cannot deal with heat.
Prompt response:

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:59 pm
When it rains it pours!

Who are you entering with? Aodan
Link to the RP you're using: First Encounters, discusses the sweltering heat the humidity and the earlier rain causing an increase in insects
Prompt response:

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:08 pm
List
Cali was here~

Page 1
  1. Jackariah Beckett
  2. Jackariah Beckett
  3. spelldancer
  4. AstoriaFallen
  5. AstoriaFallen
  6. LydaLynn
  7. LydaLynn
  8. LydaLynn
  9. LydaLynn
  10. LydaLynn
  11. LydaLynn
  12. Ryuukishin
  13. Rein_Carnation
  14. Rein_Carnation
  15. Tara de Draiocht
  16. Tara de Draiocht
  17. Calixita
    Page 2
    belloblossom [RP too old]
    belloblossom [RP too old]
    Nyx Queen of Darkness (Ineligible for June familiar freebie)
    Nyx Queen of Darkness (Ineligible for June familiar freebie)
  18. Kaya Wolf Moon
  19. Kaya Wolf Moon
  20. Strifeling
  21. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  22. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  23. Kara Asumie
  24. AislingJuno
  25. AislingJuno
  26. - Mynsed -
  27. - Mynsed -
  28. AislingJuno
  29. AislingJuno
  30. AislingJuno
  31. AislingJuno
    AislingJuno (Linked RP only 4 posts long; minimum requirement is 5)
    AislingJuno (Linked RP only 4 posts long; minimum requirement is 5)

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 pm
Mx Cherie

Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image

Congratulations!

Oh wow! I wasn't expecting that one at all! My first winged mouse, yay! <3  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:28 am
Mx Cherie

Jackariah Beckett

spelldancer

AstoriaFallen

LydaLynn

Ryuukishin

Rein_Carnation

Tara de Draiocht

Calixita

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Kaya Wolf Moon

Strifeling

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Kara Asumie

AislingJuno

- Mynsed -

Celestial Requiem

Phail Ninja

Hey everyone! Some belated secrets have finally revealed themselves! Thanks to Cel for making these <3

Everyone who received a quote took part in the raffle and thus is eligible for seeeecreeeets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To claim, simply post the uncert of the Soquili you'd like to add an item too, and list which colour you'd like:

Edit: Colours can be custom, not just the ones in the image!

[b]Soq:[/b]
[b]Item Colour:[/b]

You have one month in which to claim your items, after that this thread will be archived. Thank you for participating!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff