Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Coney Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:14 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Confused LOCATION ▬ ❝ Coney Island COMPANY ▬ ❝ Takui, Karina, and Sherry

Zeno wacthed as a group began forming around them. Zeno didn't really pay any attention to anyone except when Takui spoke. "Well, i really dont need to think about it." Zeno says riding to Takui and digging in his pocket for his phone. "I actually believe riding with others is a lot more fun then riding solo." Zeno says while flipping his phone open. "But, i guess ill give it some time, when i have a answer ill find you." Zeno says while digging in his other pocket to pull out a card. It had Zenos full name and number on it. He then tossed it to Takui and turned around. "If you have anymore of your ideas, id be glas to participate." Zeno says while slowly riding away. He rides past sherry while saying "Later Sherry, lets meet again." as he rides to the bridge heading home, it had been a long night.
                                          EXIT

Out Of CoinsLATER

Lightning Strikes-
                                          Lightning Used-
                                          Wear-
                                          Trick Learned-
                                          Read 20
                                          Acc-7
                                          Str-7
                                          Sta-3
                                          Jmp-3
                                          Air-5 sec
                                          Vineyard Maiden

Aquos Dragoa

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From Manhattan to Brooklyn, the sky lines were nothing. Moving back and forth, the small soccer sized orb moved through the air. It was fast, it had nothing against sky regulations and it reached the sky line of Coney Island withing five minutes. The orb looked for the one that had called, the magician named Cecil. Hello Cecil. Req. Co has heard your request. I, Sally. Have come to advise and watch your parts war. Thank you for contacting Req. Co. A Scottish accent spoke from the drone, an eye watching Cecil as it floated around. It would then look at the other riders, observing them. "Permission has been granted and this event is going on the internet. Hopefully this is a worth while event." Said the drone again, ready for something to happen.

Aquos Dragoa

Avedis Angelus

Jak1Strider

Vineyard Maiden

Gwynme Theos

Steel Lapin

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

xXHeart_GraceXx

Savage Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
[]|||__ Murakami Naotaka __|||[]

F-Rank
King | Fallen Beast | Nao-chan

Known Information
Bloody Road | Storm Rider | 19 | 6'4" | 187 lbs
Acceleration: [10] | Strength: [3] | Stamina: [6] | Jump: [1] | Air Time: [2]
Wear: [0%]

I'll become stronger...
xX____D E A T H____Xx
[Total Words: 1,048] | [Words of this post: 469] | [Cash earned: 209.6$]

Naotaka's instinctive reply didn't come off too good, rather than bumping into what he assumed as a female, he actually bumped into pole. What made the situation worse wasn't the fact that a number of riders were there, no, it was how the girl teased him. Naotaka glared at her for a quick moment, her tone didn't sounded very nice. From first glance, she seemed rather pretty, but all of those were instantly stripped away from the way she replied, was she a tomboy of some sort? Naotaka left the pole for some obvious reasons, and stayed not too far from the circle, enabling himself to hear whatever conversation they were having. From where he was standing, Naotaka could see a few different riders, some were tall and some weren't, but Naotaka was probably the tallest. He had no idea what they were conversing about, but he did eavesdropped onto some Japanese conversation. The girl that had teased him, the one with long hair, had whispered in Japanese. Naotaka caught the slang and words, but he didn't exactly get the whole thing. He knew he was intruding of something, and Naotaka knew better than anyone else that it wasn't nice to be intruding, they were probably having a meeting of some sort. Were they a team? If so, Naotaka had better excuse himself.

"Hey,", he started, speaking in Japanese as he directed his words to the female and the white hair male she was talking to. "I'm not sure what's going on, but if you think of including me in whatever race or team sh*t, you can count me out. I merely bumped into this girl, I don't intend on joining anything.", he explained in Japanese, hopefully the two of them could understand just what Naotaka was trying to speak. Naotaka really didn't have any intention on joining whatever activities they were having, he just wanted to get this deal off with the basketball, he had no intention on racing with his ATs, not yet at least. He knew that right now he had no skills whatsoever in being a strong enough Storm Rider to be competing against others, much less in being an actual Team's member. For now, Naotaka knew he had to hone his skills. Until he is confident enough, Naotaka would not be tossing himself into a suicidal pit just to be made fun of, definitely not in front of this girl. Much like a Japanese, Naotaka would nod as a form of formal apology before turning away. His gaze was locked onto the girl that mocked him just moments ago, this girl definitely left a bad taste for Naotaka, and Naotaka was sure to remember that. Tuning away from the group, Naotaka would leave, knowing that right now, he have better things to do.

[Exit]

xX____A L I V E____Xx
... Than anyone else.
Aquos Dragoa

Steel Lapin

Gwynme Theos

Vineyard Maiden

Avedis Angelus

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:27 am
User Image
Takui Ellysion

User ImageUser Image
Takui suddenly noticed that his text had been too late. Req. Co already answered Cecil and Takui took note of this. Grabbing the robotic ball gently and having it face him. "Hey, Takui Ellysion here, parts war is canceled. My bad for the whole thinking there'd be an interesting parts war thing. However don't worry too much about that. Eventually me, my sister, and our team will give this place a great display of parts wars." Takui let go of the ball and then looked at everyone. "I'll be off now. See you at home Kari, and see everyone else later." He said as he would begin riding away. Jumping up onto some cars and doing flips and the like from car to car. Obviously not moving cars that would be silly.

(OOC Note: AND sorry bout skipping the whole order kinda. Needa get out n do stuff, so he gone.)

Aquos Dragoa

Vineyard Maiden

Gwynme Theos

Steel Lapin

Genji Gincosu

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:51 am
User Image
                Samantha.Armstrong

"Where are you now, what are you doing...?"

A huff of hot air escaped her nostrils, showing her mild annoyance with the male that had invited her. She paid it no more mind, lest it got awkward, she went back to her own thoughts, this time actually going around the amusement park. She went around a few places using her ATs on a lower speed setting, rolling across the boards, dodging strangers and trash around. The conventional holes got her a few times, but she always managed to regain balance.

She usually stopped in the food booths, bought something out of her pocket money and left to watch something else. Maybe it was disappointment or maybe she just couldn't escape from the awkwardness that crept up onto her when the male canceled the game, but whichever it was, she felt herself growing with loneliness. Maybe I wanted to race them, she thought without thinking, an escaped hint of honesty within her head. She shrugged it off, but it kept on the back. She grew fond of it and produced new ideas, most of which she found to be too silly or even too straight forward to put in practice.

She probably wouldn't race them unless they called out for her.

"...Are you in this endless sky?"

R.E.A.D.: 20 || Acceleration: 4 || Strength: 6 || Stamina: 6 || Jump: 4 || Air Time: 5s
Wear: 00.0%

O.O.C.:

[b]""[/b]

Avedis Angelus

Aquos Dragoa

Vineyard Maiden

Jak1Strider

Gwynme Theos

Steel Lapin

xXHeart_GraceXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:14 am
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
To live with blood stained memories....

User Image

Kari let out a heavy sigh as Takui cancelled everything, especially since the Req. Co machine showed up. Why did he have to shout such things? Bringing a palm quite aggressively to her face the redhead shook her head in it. This was quite embarrassing in many ways. Well, Cecil had been fast in getting permission... sadly by the time he would get back Takui would he long gone. Others began to leave as well. It seemed some people no longer showed interest in the part wars. Tue more she thought the more she realized it was not onky getting late but her jet lag was really starting to get to her.

When Cecil arrived she informed him of Takui's rash decision. It too seemed that the male had things to take of that just came up. Sadly no other form of part wars was going to be possible. Sherry also felt it was a bit late for her and was wanting to go home.

"Well, typical Takui wasted all of our time" Kari saod as she spoke out loud for all of them. "If you're still interested give me your contact and as soon as blondie won't be fickle we will do the part wars. Or could just be with some of us. He left he doesn't havr to be invited," she added with a sneaky smile. Once she got their information if they decided to hand it too her she would leave along with Sherry.

/Exit

((I heard Steel needed some time to deal with things so i hope no one minds me trying to unlock our chars))

...is a constant battle for the drive to go on
User Image

Avedis Angelus

Jak1Strider

Vineyard Maiden

Gwynme Theos

Steel Lapin

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:26 am

Mystery Rider

User Image

Here was one of the mystery riders who waited for the Requiem member to show up. That is if the soon to be destroyed team were even going to show up.

Crush Crush

Genji Gincuso

Hero Kesshin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Theme: Fate of Stars
»Aoihinomoto (Origin of Green Fire)

Kesshin approached ready for a fight. Strapped in his new outfit, his face completely covered by a mask with a voice altering piece located on the side of his mouth, though he wouldn't be doing much talking, thats not what he came here to for. There was a person waiting for him who he couldn't make out just yet. Kesshin assumed that was one of the riders of the rival team and approached with caution in the back of his mind.

[ACCL: 175] [STR: 60] [STM: 45] [JMP: 40] [AIR: 50 secs]
Emerald Helios: [DMG: 0%] [SPD: 10] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:81 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 175

Tricks Used

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two pure titanium trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($6873): A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Nobody's Green Bag: Kesshin keeps his other side in the bag, nothing anyone else needs to know about for now.

Quotes

izeromus

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

izeromus generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 43!

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Mystery Rider

User Image

As the rider approached the mysterious figure a number of people would start gathering around him, all dressed the same. "Thought we would play clean did you?" The voice from the man could be heard from the mass of lackeys around him, it had been easy to spot since all the green clothing and the mask, it was basically a big sign saying "Main character here!". The all similar looking thugs would start attacking the rider all at once.

OOC: 43 peeps

Hero Kesshin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Kesshin was being address the wind around him began to stir a bit and the regalia wheels were activated, Kesshin could feel that yearn rising in his soul, that yearn... to burn. Kesshin sighed as he was getting jumped from all angles, "Sadly... I did." Kesshin suddenly stretched his arms out as the stirring wind roared around his person violently; he was surround by a dense force field of what appeared to be flames. Stretching his hands out more the dense shield of green flames expanded in radius making contact with all the riders fiercely repelling them as if hitting a spinning brick wall. Kesshin also heated the outer layer of the barrier and with the power of the flame regalia Helios, the flame was heightened, if one would get 1st degree burns from this trick normally, it was safe to say that the 43 riders that thought it smart to try Kesshin like this would be experiencing 2nd degree burns and lingering green flames on their bodies, they'd best stop, drop, and roll. "But thank you, for making realize I should know better than to expect honor from people these days." With them seemingly all down or on fire Kesshin began to make his exit as far as he was concerned he was done here. Kesshin didn't kill them, they were all very much alive to feel the pain he had inflicted, if they passed out from it then it was their fault for thinking they can over power him with numbers instead of with actual skill and power, he suddenly stopped for a moment, he took a whiff of the air, he wanted to enjoy the smell of burning flesh and take it in with his own eyes.

Emerald Helios: [DMG: 5%] [SPD: 10] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:291 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 466

Tricks Used
• [ RANK C ] ▪▫ Flame Force Wall
○ Stamina: 3 | Wear: 5%
○ Through very blatant hand gestures, the user will create a highly dense barrier of wind before them. With their arms outstretched and palms opened, air will appear to branch from the fingers to directly connect to the visibly air disrupting 'wall'. This characteristic of solidity is the technique's main trait, the user having the ability to completely nullify mid to high powered impact forces. The dense air barrier is created by making the air before the user become completely still and, in turn, keeping the body in place temporarily to hold this compacted 'front' of air as a protective shielding. The user can also choose to heat the outer or inner layer of the barrier that can inflict 1st degree burns. The appearance of the trick is no longer one of wind but one of flames.

Equipment

Mother's Lighter: A green zippo lighter with a gold skull and flame design on it. Kesshin was told it was from his mom's more... rebellious days, now he knew what she meant.

Knuckle Duster Knives: Two pure titanium trench knives worn like brass knuckles, wearing the blades above the knuckles with a zigzag-shape for each knuckle, giving each blade "teeth". Though the bladed parts are rarely used by Kesshin, the weapons are just enough to dish out nasty blunt damage and maybe even nick the skin. These are kept on an inside strap in Kesshin jacket at all times.

Year 20XX Custom Phone: A custom made cellphone, with a green outer layer and gold button scheme. One of the last few luxuries Kesshin got to have. A going away present from his adopted parents so they could keep in touch. Has all the functionalities of any cellphone and more.

Wallet ($6873): A chain wallet with the same color scheme and design as Kesshin's mom's lighter. He felt he might as well since these both would never leave his sight. Somehow he feels it brings him closer together with his mom.

Nobody's Green Bag: Kesshin keeps his other side in the bag, nothing anyone else needs to know about for now.

Quotes

izeromus

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

izeromus generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 42!

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Mystery Rider

User Image

The mystery rider stood there in the same place using one of the lackeys as a body shield from all the mess that was about to happen. Tilting his head to look at what was going to soon find out all of his people were burning around on the ground, surprisingly alive, a pity really. "The smell of burning bodies! Don't you enjoy it?" A surprisingly calm tone from someone who had just witnessed a human flame thrower. Deep inside his dark self the rider wanted to end all these incapable chimps that lay down before him. Throwing the body he used a shield aside. "This is far from over. I wish to enjoy more hehe" More people would start to surrounding the two and getting ready to jump the emerald rider.

OOC:

Hero Kesshin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Whats the point of all this? Do you think I'm really gonna race with you after this stunt you pulled?" Kesshin shrugged and shook his head, one of the riders took it upon themselves to try and catch him off guard from behind. Of course it didn't work, Kesshin's left foot lifted up in one quick motion and lashed the rider, his hot wheels striking the guy's face and having him fall against a group of other riders. "Pathetic... quantity doesn't make up for quality." Kesshin laughed, the lackeys seemed to be getting a bit upset at Kesshin and his slick mouth, two charged right for him throwing a couple of punches his way but with little to no effort Kesshin bobbed and weaved his way past there punches grabbing there necks and slamming them to the ground. Seeing this a few more stepped in, Kesshin threw one lackey in his hand at the one coming for him, and being as useless as they were the weak rider's attempt to dodge ended in failure, having him collide with another group. The other lackey in Kesshin's hand tried to struggle so he lifted him up and bashed his face into the the floor, after that he pretty much quieted down. "Geez you'd think after that you all wouldn't want more punishment." Nevertheless they came for more, one from behind which took out with a lightning jab cross hook, another from behind that Kesshin elbowed in the jaw then finished him off with an uppercut. Two more, clotheslined, and an additional three low kicked followed by quick stomps to the skull.

Kesshin looked around and they finally thought to try and take him at once, Kesshin would have commended them if they were so useless. No one move an inch, "Well? what are you all waiting for? An invitation? The bodies lying on the ground should have been your cue." yet still pauses and hesitations until finally one let out a battle cry and charged for Kesshin. In theory a syncopated charge usually overpowered an opponent but when there were people of various trek types and rider experience that didn't really know each other, syncopation wasn't really a thing. Kesshin's eyes scanned around him catching and anticipating when each rider would make it in his striking vicinity, "In my eyes you all-move-soooo-slow..." Kesshin muttered to himself, or was it he was processing things a little fast? Lets say both, Kesshin launched a roundhouse kick taking out about three riders before bring that foot back up as if time was reversing and taking out two more, he kneed one and him into another rider, Kesshin grabbed another approaching rider and used him as a shield for one of the lackey's blows before shoving them into each other. One right after another they fell to Kesshin and just when he thought he had them all one more jumped from the sky... his gut right into Kesshin fist, one could even see the riders spirit leave his body. That was all of them, or was it? One rider tried to stand, Kesshin placed his scorching wheels on that rider's back and slowly the rider sprawled back to the ground howling in pain, one could even hear the branding that was insuing from the heat. Kesshin's attention turned to who he thought was his actual opponent, "Are you done? Doesn't matter... you're just hear to waste my time."

Emerald Helios: [DMG: 5%] [SPD: 10] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:572 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 1038

Tricks Used

Equipment

Quotes

izeromus

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Mystery Rider

User Image

The mystery rider watched as his men fell one after the other, a domino effect made out of weak people, they were indeed nothing more than cannon fodder and it seemed like they couldn't even do that job probably, deep inside he had hopes that at least one of them would have been able to touch the green power ranger but that seemed out of their reach. It was finally time for him to reveal himself, putting down the hoodie that was hiding his facial features, only to reveal a quite young man with a grin on his face, it was a rare moment that he could face a worthy rider like the one that stood in front of him. "Alright! I guess it's my turn now. Come at me, green thumb!" The young rider would say flexing as much as he could and and them stomping the ground below him once to cause the ground to crack and shake, forcing shards to go up and then quickly kicking them towards his intended target, the Green Ranger.

R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [95]
→ Strength: [170]
→ Stamina: [45]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: [67]

OOC: Jade Road

Hero Kesshin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Kesshin was getting deeply irritated though not showing it which was another perk to wearing a mask, he didn't know what they were trying to pull and why he was still here. The ring leader finally decided to show reveal himself, no sooner did he reveal himself that he started attacking Kesshin. Kesshin's wheels churned immediately when the guy started stomp and showing off and before Kesshin knew it shards of earth were flying straight at him. Kesshin did a rotating spin to the right to evade the oncoming shards while still circling around his opponent. As he did, he shot mini fireballs at his opponent and with the power of the regalia it would throw and extra layer of sizzle on that man's skin if it made contact, "Judging by the quakes he must be a gaia road rider... or something worst." Kesshin thought to himself. Kesshin also assumed this was a cube match since his opponent wasn't kind enough to tell him about the challenge and that was fine with Kesshin. Kesshin already had a few strategies lined up for the man, if his road was really what Kesshin predicted close quarter combat was not an option.

[ACCL: 175] [STR: 60] [STM: 42/45] [JMP: 40] [AIR: 50 secs]
Emerald Helios: [DMG: 10%] [SPD: 10] [STR: 0] [STM: 0] [JMP: 0]

CURRENT-WORD-COUNT:199 || TOTAL-WORD-COUNT: 1227

Tricks Used

• [ RANK C ] ▪▫ Hot Shots
○ Stamina: 3 | Wear: 5%
○ This trick is similar to the Meteor Moon Drop Salvo, using the same method of dissolving and re-coagulating the rider creates smaller more condensed versions of the Meteor Moon Drop the size of mini fireballs (For a reference look up Higan) and launching them at another rider. The mini fireball shots explode on impact and have next to no blast radius, but is made up for by the blunt and burn damage that can vary from 1st degree to 2nd degree depending on how much heat energy is place in the shots.

Equipment

Quotes

izeromus

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Mystery Rider

User Image

His first attack had sadly missed, he had wished to make this as quick as possible, it was not his idea to have had all those useless guys come in before the battle after all, they were ordered to do so and nothing he could do about the orders from the ones above. Watching as his opponent circled him, this nothing abnormal, the green rider did seem like the faster rider out of the two of them. As several mini fireballs came towards him all he could was quickly side stepping away from them, they seemed like simple fireballs but not something he was about to test for himself. As soon as he side stepped he would enter a dash posture and rush towards the Green rider, he would need to make this his own battle, the way it was going with only speed he was bound to lose eventually so this would be do or die. He would get close enough to his opponent before using the simplest trick from his road by creating another tremor he would try to paralyze the other riders treks meaning they would both be locked in place and in melee range, if this had to come down to cqc it was fine with the mystery rider.

Jade Road
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [95]
→ Strength: [170]
→ Stamina: [45]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: [67]
Tricks used:
Infinite Tremor: The very basic of Gem Road riding. By creating a tremor in the ground, the Gem rider can connect with other A.T's using the properties of piezoelectricity. This connection allows the Gem rider to resonate with the other A.T's in the area and match them, shutting them down or simply paralyzing the A.T's. This paralyzing affect locks both/all riders in place once they hit the ground/have been on the ground for one post. This is an E rank trick,

OOC:

Hero Kesshin

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas