Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
I Wish...More Than Anything (Wishing Star) - *sneaks* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:43 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Pandora Talie, Wasteland Wyvern and Kaya Wolf Moon
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: LM AGreement and Kaya’s Permission

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1: Aislin
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Cedric Drekk
User Image
Uncert -Itemless Uncert
Couple Proof: LM agreement
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: LM agreement
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from herself and a scale from Cedric wrapped together with a silver strand.
Short IC Response:
Aislin peered up at the starlit night sky. She always enjoyed watching them shimmer and twinkle, so beautiful, so far away. Suddenly she noticed a change, a bright beautiful orb was growing bigger and bigger. Excitement flashed across her face. The wishing star! Immediately, she raced towards her mate, Cedric. Euphoric, she ran so fast it was like she was floating. Her head wings fluttered as she approached her mate. “It’s here!” She shouted.

“Quickly! Quickly!” She was practically racing in circles.

This was their chance Cedric thought. After receiving a sister just this way, he trusted in the star’s power. After an ackward moment, he realized she was waiting for some sort of answer “Yes! Of course.” Giddy, he nodded and grinned, feeling like a colt again.

With the greatest of haste, they rushed to the altar and made their offering. From Aislin, a small downy feather and, from Cedric, a shiny little scale, bound together with a silver strand.

Cedric stared nervously. Its really here.

Aislin looked at Cedric and smiled. “Oh wishing star,” she chanted, “bless us with a child!”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:45 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Dimi is a quiet sort that doesn't speak too often unless he's with Sweet Pea. He has no issues opening up to the stallion but beyond that he's a little odd and has an extreme love for gardens and plants.
10 Things I Like: Feathers, Bone Markings, Pastels, Stars, Blue, Scales, Glowing Patterns, Gradients, Complimenting colors, Tribal
10 Things I Don’t Like: Clashing colors, Gore, Muddy Colors
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves a branch from a sakura tree with the blossoms still on it.
Short IC Response: Walking slowly up to the alter he stared up at the star above and thought for a long while before speaking. "I wish beyond anything for a companion to travel with." He said softly. "I love my mate dearly and it's not because I don't love him but I want someone to talk to when I want to plan things for Sweet Pea." He said at last as he placed the branch upon the alter. Giving a bow of his head he backed up and disappeared back into the night hoping that the star heard his wish.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:56 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Ulun'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a lucrative soul born of the "Mistress" Ocean carrying her breath and thoughts within my very being. Even though I've given my heart to the sky the ocean is never far from my mind nor dreams. Within a moment her calling would bring me back to rest upon her shores.
10 Things I Like: N/a
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A beautiful shell with woven coral around the outer edges. A symbol of two souls united yet separated within two worlds.
Short IC Response: Stepping inward to the the cove of the water's edge the stallion inhaled deeply letting the ocean resonance within him. Many years now had he forgotten yet the feeling of longing as it hindered his thoughts echoed like a long forgotten wave. Never a shy individual the water stallion remained standing for a period of time before he spoke unto the bright star awaiting his greatest wish, "Brightest star shining brilliantly along the waves tranquil and divine I bring you a wish. A long time ago when I was created there separated two souls intertwined one being bound to the shore the other bound by my "Mistress" side. I being the the breath of the shore stared back longfully to the other bound by the ocean. When I was merely Ocean foam my sibling would visit me along the shore where I would find peace and happiness in her presence. As we grew into our true selves my sister delve back into the ocean leaving me alone upon the shoreline. I have always wondered about Lady Undine faring within the depths". The stallion breathed softly looking willingly into the radiance before him. "So much has happened within my lifetime I wish to know if she's still out there within the waves". Trying not to be weak Mizu turned his head as a single tear lightly ran down his cheek as he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:05 pm
VOIDED AND REPOSTED

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Insane Butterfly
Permission: Lifemate

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Couple Proof: Lifemate
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Same as above
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A star hair jewel.
Short IC Response: As Starlet reached the top of the hill and let eyes gaze at the star in the sky. "Hello... It's me again." She smiled some. "It's been a little while since I last saw you... Please Wishing star. Please grant myself and Amon the child we both desire but are unable to create on our own..." She placed the star shape jewel down before the Star hoping that it would gain her favor before she turned and walked away.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:52 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: Don't need it

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Rogue, yo!
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Nah man
Lifemates: Nurp
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A ripe green apple
Short IC Response:
The mare looked quietly to the star. She had been here before, but to no avail. She sighed, not even sure that the star was capable of what everyone said it was. She rolled the apple to the already-full altar, blinked at the star quietly and walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:20 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Atieno is a very supportive and protective mare. She can be violent at times because she feels things deeply, but she's actually very kind-hearted. She will always support her friends and try to encourage them. Additionally, Atieno has a soft-spot for all animals and Familiars. Other words used to describe her are naïve, immature, and headstrong.
10 Things I Like: Snow, ice/frost, winged mutants, canines (especially wolves), moon, stars, galaxy markings, blue, complimenting colors, glowy things (i.e. markings/eyes/claws/etc.)
10 Things I Don’t Like: Clashing colors, gore, muted/muddy colors, clowns, tentacles (unless it's species' specific, of course)
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her wing feathers adorned with a star bangle from her hair.
Short IC Response: Her wings fluttered nervously as she approached the altar. Oh I hope this works. Atieno fretted, eyes casting about. She was alone here. Not a soul around for miles it seemed. Yet she couldn't get rid of the pit in her stomach. "Why am I so nervous?" It was rhetorical, of course. Atieno knew exactly why her stomach roiled as it did. This would be her first wishing star. Her first chance to ask the legendary embodiment of the heavens for something. Anyone in their right mind would be at least a tad anxious. Wouldn't they?

Atieno shook her head slightly, attempting to clear away the uncertainty muddying her mind. She had to believe it would work. Believing is seeing...or something like that anyway. Drawing in a deep breath, the mare let it out little by little until she felt more steadied and calm. "I can do this." She squared her shoulders and closed the remaining distance. A faint crack in her otherwise calm expression could be seen in her eyes as she drew to a stop in front of the small altar. "Oh g-g-great Wishing Star," she fumbled for the words, gaze raised to the heavens. "I--I come bearing gifts in the hopes that you might grant me favor. If you c-could find it in your greatness, please grant me a companion. Someone whom can share in my travels and become my closest of friends."

Her plea finished, Atieno reached around to remove the satchel she had been carrying. She placed it gently on top of the altar and backed away. The mare's gaze returned skyward again while she said, "In offering, I bring one of the feathers from my right wing as well as one of my cherished star bangles. Please, I ask your favor if it is not too much trouble." Atieno closed her eyes for a moment, hoping that the Wishing Star would hear her heart's plea. A few moments passed before she decided to leave. The young mare had done all she could. It is up to the Wishing Star now. It was a fleeting thought as she turned away, fading into the shadows of the night.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:55 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Ebonrune
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: AstoriaFallen
Permission: Here
Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Here be it
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Here
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Several of his flight feathers touched by his horn
Short IC Response: "This offering I leave so that I and the radiant Astraea might be granted a child. She is not for me to love, but has graciously offered her blessing for me to ask of you, O Star. This child would be welcomed by I to be loved and cherished. Please hear my plea."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Katilana
User Image
Breed (first choice): Alicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Uni-kalona
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: " Little bit about myself? I have been told that I am very unpredictable. I don't stay in one place that much. I like to be out during the nighttime more than daytime.... uh, you can say that I am a daughter of night."
10 Things I Like: N/A (family member)
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A (Family member)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Smoldering Feather with few of her bright orange hair strands tied to end of it from her wing, moonstone and a shiny seemingly glowing rock that reminds her of fire and star.
Short IC Response:
Katilana shifts her weight as she spent a day looking for perfect gifts to offer up to the wishing star that is going to be streaking across the night skies and she looks down in a makeshift basket she got someone to weave for her, seeming to be satisfied with her results. Her body seems to ripple against the night sky background while she soars among the eerily glowing clouds illuminated by the moon and she spots the meadows rich with flowers and others things she wouldn't normally find in other areas. Katilana circles around the meadow to scout out the possible dangers and to ensure that she will be alone for what she will be doing very soon.

Seeming to be satisifed that the site is secured, he alicorn sighs as she glides down to the makeshift altar that she created a while ago to place her offerings on it, its just a boulder covered with moss and few flowers and sparkling gemstones. With the thought of her sister upfront in her mind and purpose in her steps, the mare strides toward the altar and places the basket down in front of the altar. "Goddess.. if you are out there.." She looks up at the skies and closes her eyes momentarily while she could hear her sister's laughter in her head like it was right next to her and she had to swallow back a lump while she places the moonstone on the altar. "Moonstone to symbolize the family's loyalty and faith to kingdom of night." She intoned the words as she places the fire-like shiny rock at the north point. "Fire and Star combined to symbolize our colors and where we come from." Her eyes softens as she could see her sister's dancing silver eyes when she teases Katilana about something. "And feather.." She quietly says as the wishing star streaks across the night sky. "and my hair to symbolize the sacrifice I am willing to make to get my sister back."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 pm

User Image Facial Markings
Note: The teardrop marking on her face is a scar and was not inherited.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Urrrrr...Wind?
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I am not a good person. I have no mother that I have ever known, a father who is dead or abandoned me, and children that are likely long dead," Crucia says, her voice bland and emotionless. "I'm a mercenary, though. Perhaps a good one. Perhaps a bad one. Does it really matter?"
10 Things I Like: N/A
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single strand of hair from her tail, left unknowingly.
Short IC Response:
Crucia stands at the top of the hill, silent and unsure of herself for the first time in a very very long time. She didn't even know why she was here--why she bothered anymore. "I--" she starts to say before cutting herself off, her eyes blank as she looked forward and saw nothing--not the various offerings other had made or even the bright star that shown in the sky. "I am not one to offer foolish wishes, hopes, and dream, because I have learned the hard way those they don't exist." She licked her lips and dipped her head down, I buried that part of myself a long time ago," she finally said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I know you are gone," she continued on, her voice bland and unfeeling. "I know that you are either dead or you abandoned me. And I hope you are dead because if you are not--" Crucia stopped, hints of starting to enter her voice, emotions that she had long cut off herself from. She breathed in and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the ice blue reflected none of her thoughts anymore. As she turned and walked away, a single strand of her long blonde hair fell from her tail, curling up against the other offerings and twinkled in the starlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:37 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: xxx Yuki Bear xxx, Ryuukishin, Zaikt
Permission: Boop

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: [They`re Awful] [But Totally In Love]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: They're both mine!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?

Ursula eagerly slaps down the lungs of some poor stallion that crossed her, while Vladislav coughs and slides some of his violet flowers forward.

Short IC Response:

Vlad wakes up with a gasp as a metal bat pelts him in the side. "Oof! Ursula - what?"

"It's there, look look!" the tentacles coming from her head twitch and squirm upwards, gesturing to the bright star lighting the night sky. "Hurry hurry, where did I leave those lungs?" She slips away to claw through a pile of bones and miscellaneous body parts.

Vladislav blinks the sleep from his eyes and stares up at the star. "Do you think it will give us a third, my love?" They have been so lucky already and have been gifted two lovely and deadly daughters from the star in the past.

"I don't know, but I will keep trying!" Ursula mumbles around the lung of some poor stallion they had captured yesterday. "Okay you have something too, right?"

Vlad nods and shakes some flowers from his hair. Ursula looks to the flowers and then turns to regard another pile of parts. "Do you think we should include a heart?" she asks, pondering their star and what it likes and dislikes. "Last time it was a liver... are lungs an upgrade from a liver?"

Vlad chuckles and takes the lung from his mate. He delicately sets it on the grass and arranges the flowers around it. He pulls Ursula close to his side, and together they close their eyes and make their silent wish for more children to love.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:35 pm

User Image uncert; markings
Breed (first choice): Hippo'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: A passage opened from out lands to these. My sister and I were sent as scouts but there was a great storm and we were separated. I have not seen her for some time and I worry that she has run afoul of the dangers in this new land.
10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small reed with holes made by careful claws.
Short IC Response: Ryuunosuke approaches the hill, looking up at the bright star. "My sister and I had to be strong early. Our father was a hunter and had to leave every spring to gather enough food to see us through the winter. When we were still very little he left us with our mother, not knowing illness would take her and we would be left alone."

"Our mother used to play beautiful music to us from the reeds to help us sleep. After she died I played for my sister so she could rest. We have been together, been there for each other . . . I am worried for her. She is strong but I am her protector. I need to find her, to know she is well."

"Please, if there is a spirit listening who can help, I would be most grateful." He stands there a little longer, looking up at the star before gently taking the flute to his mouth. The melody is haunting and beautiful, peaceful and calming. Then with careful reverence he puts the reed on a stone on the hill. Another longing look at the star, and he turns to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:58 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Atlas
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a fighter. Not because I want to be, because I need to be. I help those that need it. And I hurt those that deserve it.
10 Things I Like:
1. Pouches
2. Simple
3. Graceful
4. Strong
5. Creams
6. Grays
7. Glowing eyes
8. Warrior
9. Bioshock inspired
10. Patriotic inspired
10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. straight lines
2. neon colors
3. unnatural patterns (squares, triangles, etc)
4. clashing colors
5. aquatic (ie otter is fine as it can be on land - he's just not water going so I want something that will be able to travel with him)
6. blindfolds
7. nose rings
8. cluttered
9. blood and gore
10. bright colors
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small vial with a cream liquid in it that has a blue ribbon tied around it.
Short IC Response: He walks quietly but with purpose. Putting the vial down he looks up at the star. "They say it's no good to be alone. But I don't need anyone who can't take care of themselves. I don't have an easy life. But it's my life. Ain't a good life for having too many attachments. But someone that could fight with me . . . " He shrugs and turns to walk away.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Sesshiyasha, RadiantRose Midnight, SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Wasteland Wyvern
Permission: Here

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert No Items Wingless NEKKID WINGLESS
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Here
Lifemates: No (Gala is an approved Surrogate for Del and Skaal)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Galaxia leaves a few of the "Space Rocks" she has collected in addition to a picture of the stars and space with it and a few claws and fur, in addition to a Big Eared Cat Statue from Del. Around these trinkets she placed feathers from both her wings and Del's wings.
Short IC Response:
Galaxia slowly approached the alter. She wasn't sure what she should do or say. She was mesmerized by the stars above her, she wanted to call to all of them, but she had to call to the one that was called the wishing star. She didn't understand how this worked, but she knew what she had heard and what she felt. She needed to call to this star in the sky. If her wish was true and her wish was pure and worthy enough for the star. She laid her small offering down and made sure not to harm the cat statue, it had been hard to get a hold of, but this was important. This was a family of her own. Something she had never had before, and something she wanted more than anything.

She glanced up at it, and called to it silently with all her might. 'Please I ask of you.... I have wanted a child for a long time... I don't know if it's possible... But I long to have little ones around me just as much as I long to find a fallen star.... and believe me it's a lot...' She glances back to the silent Del who is sulking beside her. 'I know he doesn't say much and he is a bit grumpy but.... please give us a child we long for..... I know he wants one as much as I.... If you could find it in your power.... would you please grant my wish?' She let her mind carry the words to the star. Her eyes filling with the plea that was in her heart. She longed to be a mom and be able to raise little ones.

She looked back down to her offering. She poured her heart into it in hopes that the star would be able to grant their wish. She turned and nuzzled Del, knowing he would back away from her. She giggled when he did just that. "So predictable!" She laughed and muttered to herself! She would have to wait and see what the great star had in store for her. Only time would tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 am
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Amirynth
Permission: N/A

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1: Kai'kaede (Amirynth)
User Image

Parent 2: Halcyon (Amirynth)
User Image

Couple Proof: [x]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Halcyone leaves a small necklace made of woven vines, leaves, and other flowers. She tucks a few feathers of her own in there for good measure.
Short IC Response: (Note: They are actually a trio but Sorrel is not completed yet.)
Halcyon had heard about the wishing star growing up. She had even seen a resulting basket from the spirits. Maybe the spirits would be willing to help her little family out? the flutter hybrid left her gift out on the small natural alter and looked up into the sky that was bright with dancing stars. "My dear Spirits. I love my girl, Kai, with all my heart and soul and my friend, Sorrel, just as much. I know Kai wishes she could have a child, even if she is not the one who carries it, but I cannot bring myself to lay with Sorrel, even though he has offered to help us." She pauses, trying to think of the words to explain how she felt. For, even though she was not related, she couldn't help but see Sorrel as a brother-figure, even if her views were changing slowly over time. It just felt a little awkward for her still, even after a year had gone by since the trio had inadvertently shared their feeling for each other. She really did care about the stallion, but making a child together? She was still not quite ready to complete that step. Hal knew she would be happy to have him be the child's father, just like herself and Kai would be the foal's mothers, but even though there was probably a simpler way, she was not prepared to take that path just yet. Halcyon's thoughs drifted to Kai. She would be so delighted to have a child of her own and become a mother in her own right. The mare was looking forward to leading the herd when Immi and Day stepped down but had hoped to enjoy raising her own child before she became too busy. Shaking her head, the flutter tried again, "Dear spirits, I wish for you to give Kai her dream of a child, and would be delighted if you happened to chose to make it a child of my own also. Thank you so very much." Bowing to the glittering star above, she lay down the flower necklace and then left to head back home to her small family.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:34 am

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend:Zenobia
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): brother
Breed (first choice): mixed breed with some Ulun'suti traits
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi orca or shark tail if possible.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Don’t Like: n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her pumpkins
Short IC Response: "My mind wanders down the twisted paths. I sometime have a hard time distinguishing between reality and the land of dreams. I don't mind that i view the world differently but my friend kaneq worries and others fear me. My brother was the only one who understood me completely and without reservation. I would like to journey once again around the soq lands with my brother."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff