Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:01 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Brenley

Current faction and year: Graduated Student going for his Master's in being a creeper

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: x

Is this my first event/tih meta? NEVAR

Brief description of character: Close to a rare few in town, Brenley prefers to huddle in the dark perfecting poultices rather than practice with his axes or see the sun. He isn't the friendliest fellow, but that's partially because his antisocial behavior hasn't been discouraged until recently, when the threat of evil made warriors of even the most well hidden. Reddish-blond hair, blue eyes, tall, pasty.

Knight's weapon of choice: Nzappa Zap

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Green

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:04 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Dirge

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nawp

Brief description of character: Still a child, Dirge wants only to do what's best - for number one, that is. He wants to be the best and coolest knight possible, a little too eager and a little too bullheaded. The boy will take on any chore he sees with zeal and enough fervor for three grown men, even if it'll get him killed. Not necessarily the sharpest spade in the shed.

( Darker skin - think Saudi Arabia or India - with sparkling brown eyes. Wears lots of furs and loud colored tunics. )

Knight's weapon of choice: Bardiche

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Red!

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Kenta

Current faction and year: Y1 student (10 points+exam away from growth 8D ) An Undead Werewolf (aka percolici)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Kenta~~~

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope~

Brief description of character: (edited this bit a bit!)
Lean, mean fighting machine built for speed and endurance rather than brute force. He prefers to use a halberd for its versatility (stabby spear, hacking axe, and hooked sythe!).

Dark tanned skin but with pale white bleaching along the right side of his body; the bleach comes from a bad burn scar from his youth. Many fear his looks (plus the scowl and outfit...), but Kenta is not that scary at all.. for all that he growls, Kenta is a people person and wants to be with others. He's a team player not a lone wolf! He often wears a hide of a wolf as a cloak, with the skull overlaying his like a helmet. His armor is silver with black decor and overlain with a red taberd with silver and black embroidery. Some say he's cursed... for Kenta has been known to howl at the moon and go berserk in battle.

Knight's weapon of choice: Halberd

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red (WOOOLLLFFFF) or Violet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Ezekyhel

Current faction and year: Guest Student (?//Quest Char)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Zeke

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes emotion_kirakira

Brief description of character: Short, muscular, and often grinning; Sir Ezekyhel is definitely a sight, and anyone that knows him will attest to that. Though handsome, in his own rougish way, Ezekyhel sports a thick mane of red hair and skin the ruddy tone of rose-hued brown. His eyes are as blue as ice, and rarely without a happy glint within them. He seems to be at his happiest in battle. The battle axe (a companion of which he's given the name Nicodeymus) is his weapon of choice and it serves him well. With it in his hands, he feels powerful- as though he can obliterate all that stands within his path. He seeks to constantly prove himself, always ready to boast of his former victories and strength. Despite his desire to win, however, he's an honest man; refusing to lay down his honor as a knight, no matter the direness of his situation. He's loyal, as well; his friends and allies being of utmost important to him. He enjoys a good conversation, and can carry one quite well should he be allowed to throw in some of his own quick-paced banter. All in all, despite his rather violent upbringings and love for war, Ezekyhel is a fairly good man; and looking to be an even better knight.

Knight's weapon of choice: Battle Axe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, Black, Violet

I AM WOE

Lonely Ranger

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:14 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Amrita

Current faction and year: Alumni Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: dusting reveals more dust

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes - wait, no

Brief description of character: Amrita grew up believing she was talentless and pathetic, so she joined the knights to try and change. that. Secretly, she hopes she'll find more than victory on the battle field: what she truly seeks is a purpose. Something to make her miserable life worth it. She has brown skin, cropped short black hair, grey eyes, and dresses plainly as if trying to disappear into the background.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Red

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Harley Kiddo

Current faction and year: Trainee Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: bubbles

Is this my first event/tih meta? me no, her yes

Brief description of character: Harley - or Hattie, as her siblings know her - has way too much energy for her own good, and hopes to put it to good use.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bardiche

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet or Blue

Enoh Love
Crew

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Abigail "Abbi" Killian

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Just for you

Is this my first event/tih meta? /polite giggling/

Brief description of character: After having been sequestered away in a tower for a majority of her life from a combination of "it is very dangerous out there" as well as "you're probably cursed", Abigail is finally free and ready to be a part of the world! Though she mostly doesn't believe that whole silly curse nonsense, she is very naive, as well as a bit cautious and worrisome, and still figuring out how most things work. She is very eager to do her best and excited for the opportunity to do some good in a dark world. Though she may be small, she is fiercely determined to pull her weight and fight for change, thoroughly enjoying the experience as its much better than sitting in some boring tower.
Appearance wise she favors robin's egg blue and golds, crescent moon and flower patterns, and flowing fabrics when she can get away with it. Her hair, a vibrant orange, is usually piled on her head with braids scattered through out.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Uru'baen

Current faction and year: Y3 Student - Demon Hellhound

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Orphaned at a young age, he was raised by a humble farmer's family. The supplies of milk, eggs, and vegetables was enough to get the family by on it's own. While the family took to farming, the patriach took to leatherworker as a side profession to further bring the income to fund their lives more comfortably. The craftsmanship of the humble father gained fame in their small village outside the kingdom. Uru took to the profession when he reached the appropriate age as the man grew older - his hands became less steady. Between saddles and armored layers, the man became proficient in his craft. When the shadows claimed the lives his fosters' lives, he took to becoming a page in the kingdom. It was where he wouldn't feel alone, there was nothing left for him. While he had lost his foster family, he doesn't let it get to him. He once paged for a lord knight, but since the knight's passing, Uru was without a lord. He focuses on his swordsmanship to further progress his path to knighthood, awaiting a chance to be dubbed. He will spar with anyone and finds amusement when children watch him practice his swings.

He had fashioned himself leather pieces to be at least semi-protected. He dons a pair of leather gloves, vest, boots, and a side drape guard on his right hip. Otherwise, he wears peasant clothing underneath. On the other the sheath for his basket-hilt sword and an arming sword on his back as an alternative. He keeps his hair tied back (MAN BUN). He is nearly towards his twenty-fifth birth year. He is quiet and focused, he tends to only speak when talking to. Tempered body from hard labor, Uru is fit and healthy and impressively strong. He carries a short skinning knife along his back. On the internal side of his leather drape houses minimum medical supplies: needles, linen, vial of ointment, and a sharpening stone. Always be prepared!

skills: one-handed swordsmanship, leatherworking, skinning, bandaging (first-aid), and stitching.

Knight's weapon of choice: Basket-Hilted Sword (grapple-style)

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black > Blue (> Red)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:27 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Horace Nokoni

Current faction and year: Hunter (death)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [journal]

Is this my first event/tih meta? yes pls be sweet i am fragile babben

Brief description of character: Horace became a knight because he was was the third son of a minor noble - 1st heir, 2nd spare, 3rd clergy or knighthood. One of a set of twins, (the other being Harley), Horace was ostracized by his father - viewed as a sign of either infidelity or sinfulness on his mother's part. His twin, Harley, being born first of the twins, was fostered out quickly to become a knight and together they managed to forge letters of fosterage for Horace as well. As pages, they were inseparable, although Horace was often bullied for his timid nature. As a result, he has grown into a brash young man who hides his insecurities behind a loud bravado. He feels a keen kinship for anyone who could possibly seen as 'misunderstood', even if he sometimes wears rose-tinted glasses (blame his hopelessly romantic side). However, once a person gets on his bad side, they stay there forever.

After being fostered as a page, he was squired out to Sir Lawrence, a thin man that Horace infinitely looks up to. The short period of his squire-ship was characterized by an intense kind of hero worship and adoration that Horace still feels for the man. Even though he would've been pleased to squire for him longer, Sir Lawrence pushed him to become stronger, greater and a true knight of his own. As a knight, he focuses on teamwork and tactics within battle - he wants to succeed, but he's pretty sure he's too weak to do it alone. He still meets with Sir Lawrence when possible and longs to become everything to the man. Over the years since he left his original home, he's participated in (sneaked out to) several tourneys and made the acquaintance of several other knights, including Oliver - of his own order, Melvin, and Lex. Harley and Horace remain close despite joining different knightly orders.

*(While it is not known the exact prejudices and treatment of twins in medieval Europe, many stories from that period indicate that twins were viewed as a sign of infidelity or unseemly sexual appetite in a woman.)

Knight's weapon of choice: a pair of anelaces

FACTION OF CHOICE: White(1) or Red(2)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Momo Hayashi

Current faction and year: Hunter Trainee (Mist)

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Momo grew up in the dirt. Scabbed knees and a dirty nose she was always running amok. A quick wit and a sharp tongue has followed her into adult hood. To join up with the knights was kind of a joke. To her they seemed like a bunch of preening peacocks with no real purpose other than to strut around. But never one to turn down a dare she soon found herself among their ranks, however unwillingly she had been at first to actually stay. For the most part she takes none of it seriously which usually ends up with her doing grunt work for her smart mouth.

Knight's weapon of choice: Zweihänder

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or Violet

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:41 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Meixiang

Current faction and year: Y3 Student

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Meixiang was adopted into a wealthy family after her parents had found her roaming the streets as a toddler. She was raised to be a lady but longed for the freedom that was outside the manor walls. The danger that her parents tried to protect her from. When she was able she ran away, to where she had no clue but she ran. She loved her parents but they were just too stifling. Plus they had true heirs of the family so their missing adoptive child wouldn't matter in the long run. She saw no place for her there in the future.

Joining the knights came next and she felt as if she had found her place.

Knight's weapon of choice: Recurve Bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Black

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:44 pm
Name of character I am bringing: lurks beneath

Current faction and year: Y1 Horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24325563

Is this my first event/tih meta? nyupe

Brief description of character:
- No one has ever seen Lurks as anything but covered from head to toe. They are truly a mystery!
- Nobody has ever seen Lurks eat or bathe or anything, either.
- Lurks always just look sort of like a ramshackle bag of rags, sloppily sewn together, a collection of scraps more than anything else. Their ensemble always includes a scarf or high cowl, a hood, gloves, etc.
- They're very earnest! And have a lot of energy and thoughts they want to share with you!
- They are not always very sensible-- or even sane-- thoughts.
- Lurks tries hard at anything they think is worth it, but that's not a lot, as their attention span is really, really short.
- Lurks is a whole lot petty, but nothing lasts due to the aforementioned attention span thing.
- They have a little corn husk doll they sometimes carry with them, named after their deceased brother, Something That Waits.
- They often skip training to wander around, to feed the birds and explore the corners of the castle that no one wants to be in.

Knight's weapon of choice: scythe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, Red!

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:55 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Neithan

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Ahahahahahaha........no

Brief description of character: A tall man with a broad, muscular build, the dark-skinned and fair-haired Neithan can be easily picked out of a crowd. That he has a tendency to linger towards the back of them certainly assists in this. Slow to speak to others, despite his usually narrowed gaze he can be civil to any he passes. His preference for space and few words might earn him a frosty reputation among some, but the simple attire and warm light brown eyes does match the simple pleasures he finds in smaller gatherings and lighter conversations. All a great contrast to the immensely fiery temper he possesses, something he's still struggling to fully rein in despite training. Neithan is a man of action first, deliberation second, something fueled quite easily in his experience by his sheer size, strength, and explosive determination. Not always a bad thing to have on your side.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flammenschwert

FACTION OF CHOICE: GOLD > Red

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:06 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Wilson Hopkins I'm not sorry

Current faction and year: Full Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: link

Is this my first event/tih meta? loud laughter

Brief description of character: While probably the epitome of Lancelot's ideals, Wilson is more apt to follow wherever his friends are, pledging loyalty to his friends first and foremost. Despite Wilson's kind heart, he is surprisingly resilient and persevering, listening to criticisms but also never letting it pull him down. He is a bit spacey at times, which contributes to his disorganization and disheveled appearance. He appears quite weak, but once he picks up a bow he appears to be a different person altogether.

Knight's weapon of choice: Mongol bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: 1) White 2) Red 3) Blue or wherever Elliot is rip me

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:07 pm
Name of character I am bringing: TK

Current faction and year: Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: link

Is this my first event/tih meta? loud laughter

Brief description of character: An incredibly tall and gangly boy with just-as-incredibly pale skin and dark hair. He seems much more to be a scholar or academic, but was forced to become a knight-in-training per the family tradition. TK is often considered the black sheep of the family, but is at least loved by his direct family. The same cannot be said for his more distant relatives.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: 1) Green 2) Violet or Black 3) Blue

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff