Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ BOOTH ] Enchantment? Enchantment! [ closed for tickets! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:22 pm
His booth finally complete, Brenley turned his focus to his notebook, trying to block out the obnoxious noises around him. He was here for one reason and one reason only: to attract willing test subjects. At least none of these experiments were all that dangerous. He was being good.  
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 pm
This booth baffled Shiki beyond any other he had been to. He looked around at the strange items, skittishly poking one than another before letting himself be handed an item. What the heck was this?

Hnn, a ring... nothing but a ring? He sighed thinking it was a joke and was about to slink away until...

"Ow..OH!" He peered down at the multitude of upturned faces and giggled. "Oh, so cute!" Kneeling down he started to pet the little creatures before stuffing a few in the pockets of his dusters. Sure, the one running the booth wanted the ring back but he was taking some of the Kushi-kushi with him... for as long as they would stay.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:21 pm
Lock naturally went to his BRO's booth because that was what BROS did. He was glad for the calmer nature of the tent, having covered himself in all natures of goop and gack at other booths for the sake of tickets and minipets.

He grinned as he approached the booth, flicking the other boil on the forehead. "You haven't visited my booth yet!" he scolded the other guy, whilst fiddling with a tiny ring on the table. "It wounds me."

Looking down at his feet, he saw a tiny pile of hamster things.

Voodoo was very excited.

smerdle
BROS also soda treat yay my sn is chimarii * v */

Grymoire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:25 pm
He wandered up to the next booth on his list and wondered what was up with the strange little things the boil running the booth was giving out.

Something should have told him that it was a bad idea. And it did but way too late to be useful. He had been handed something red and then woken up in the dirt.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He scrambled up and tried to shake the dust out of his wings. "Dragging me through the dirt. It's undignified."  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Elda-Kun rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 pm
Honestly, Lusine had no idea what was going on at this booth, but she approached it curiously just in time to see the ghoul running the booth pour several inches of soda into a glass. Her gestured for her hand, and she held it out shyly. He placed a tiny yellow pebble in her palm, and she examined it for a moment before he tipped it into the glass of soda. At once the liquid becomes lighter and the bubbles begin to disappear. He offers her a sip and she's surprised to find the syrupy taste of flat coke.

((I already have my tickets for today, but thank you for the enchantment. It's prefect for me, I usually drink all my sodas flat!))  
shyanimegrl rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm
((ouo rollin

ediitted <3))

Danirate was really impressed. Somehow whatever it was that was put on his head was now clearly a construction hat. As he examined that the hat was real, he realized that he was also offered a marker after reaching in and taking one.

Smerdle
A meta ship please >u< heart

minis sn: shyanimegrl

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[A.V.] rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 pm
Mayaa was always curious about reapers, as they looked just like humans, but had magic! While others may have looked down upon them, she admired them, wishing she had that much control over her own fear.
And so, with piqued interest, she reached into the bag when offered it, and swished her arm around, wondering what she would pull out.

When her hand wrapped around something, she pulled it out, and stared at it curiously, and when prompted to squeeze the stone and think of 5 words, she did just that, thinking of the first thing she often said when she met someone new.

Hi! My name is Mayaa!
The words sounded funny in her head, but wow, she was speaking a whole new language. So neat!!!

Smerdle
Maxed out on tickets, but could I get the soda treat please? ; u ;
sn: AliLV

Lady in the Golden Wood rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 pm
Ryou walked up to the booth curiously and took the strange ring that was handed to him. This was very different from any booth he had been before. He held it in his hand for a few seconds, feeling very awkward as the booth owner went back about his business. Errr...What.... Then he felt something on his leg and he looked down. No less than thirty little furry creatures were milling around him, all in a state of excitement, and how else could he put it but...celebration?

"Errr...."

Smerdle
Mini. <3 sn: Woody

Lady in the Golden Wood

NymiiNym rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Despite how the other seemed to not enjoy her presence, or anyones, her hand slid in and accepted whatever it offered to her. Quickly after, the token was removed from her hand and a strange stone plopped into her hand. Prompted to think of five words, Naoki closed her eyes and conjured up the words:

- Apple
- Glow
- Misfortune
- Family
- Puff

To her surprise, strange sounds entered her head, causing her to drop the stone in her surprise. ....What the?

Smerdle
Won a ticket and mini!
sn: yushika

poke mattix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm
Sadly Sludge would not know of Brenley's name, as he could not read the sign. It was of no concern to him however, as the boil handed him a bag. Watching a few others, he realized he needed to pull out a item.

What he pulled out was some kind of seed, and as he stood there wondering what the heck it was supposed to do he soon felt little paws clawing at his leg.

Sludge was now surrounded by Kushi. He was slightly tempted to eat them.

Smerdle
Soda minipet win! <3 sn: poke mattix

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:44 pm
Yushika
ticket for you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All pets and items should be sent out up to here! Let me know if you didn't get yours!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm
Who was...

Bren waved his hand around in front of his face as his forehead was flicked, accidentally flinging his pen to the floor. He stopped just as abruptly when he looked up and saw who had done it.

"Oh. Oh! Lock, hello." He leaned over and retrieved the pen, trying to look like he hadn't just been spazzing out. "I didn't know you had a booth. Sorry." He had only stopped at one other on his way here. The teddy bear one. Suddenly glad the bear he had made there was hidden well away, Bren added, "I'll come by later though. What is there to do there?" He glanced at Voodoo, taking note of her reaction to the kushis. Hm. With a little tweaking maybe he could sell the enchantments on those rings to exterminators or something.

chiickadee

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Meegane rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 am
Boils here, boils there, boils everywhere!

Arynek was so regretted that she didn't bring her Meowstache with her. It was because last time it made the minipet area a big mess, lured and deliberately chased by the canine minipets. She sighed in her walk as she recalled the disaster the tabby feline had made. Maybe she should bring it and hide it inside her cloak which was part of her actually? It might work.

She didn't notice she left the main booth area and reached a corner booth with a quiet boil who seemed to be harmless. "Ex-Excuse me, what's this booth about?" She asked and was given a bag that she reached in and got a plastic marker. "For me? Ah...thank you." She smiled with a flush.

Her interest was piqued by the quiet harmless boil, he seemed he didn't bother to have the desire to eat her at all. So she felt safe to stay a little bit longer and that was how she noticed the sign of "Test Subject".

"Thank you for the item, are you in need of help? Am I qualified to be one?" She asked with a soft voice. After she handed him the chit, he didn't say anything but fiddled in a case. Arynek was so baffled that she tilted her head at an angle.

Then, he was holding something in his fist and quietly indicated her to put her hand closer with the expressionless face. It was a spiral shell? The puzzled face of the ghoul might be annoy the boil, he finally opened his mouth to say something longer than just a word in length. "Wow, that's amazing! I don't wear pants or jackets, will it do the magic to skirt or dress pockets as well?" She said with an amazed blush on her cheeks, giving her more healthy color for her face.

"Is being a scientist fun? What kind of experiments do you usually do?"

Quote:
User Image

pocket expander

Brenley briefly explains what the spiraling shell in your hand
is meant to do: just drop it in a pants or jacket pocket and it will
increase the pocket's size dramatically. Or if not dramatically, then
two inches or so in every direction. More storage! Yay?

You win a raffle ticket and a Soda Treat Experiment!

Smerdle
If you're not busy, one or two back-and-forth with me? OwO

Ticket + Treat please? SN: yuo117

shyanimegrl rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 am
((rollin ouo

ediitteddd 8 D))

As instructed, Alpinely squeezes the rock given thoughtfully, gasps softly, and then verbally imitates the gurgling sounds that come to mind.

Smerdle
A raffle ticket and a Soda Treat Experiment please >u< <3

minis sn: shyanimegrl

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:07 am
Frost wasn't sure what game this boil was playing at. He really wasn't sure. Set atop his head was a tiny paper sailor hat. Frost also didn't know how to feel about that either. Stone to hat- it was very confusing.

Quote:
nightwalker inkjar pls SN: Vamps

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas