Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Choosing a Ball Date! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choose what DOES NOT work:
  July 26-29
  Aug 23 - 26
  Aug 30 - Sept 2
  Sept 6 - 9
View Results

PolishPanda123

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 am
I kind of prefer July because June is the end of school and August means the fair (I would be busy the first week) and school starts.

July is in the middle and nothing really happens then, so I vote for July.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 am
Late July sounds good to me, going into August would be ok but I might have some matters to attend to the more we get into August but not sure just yet.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am
For my ball date, robs, I choose you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 pm
I vote for late July, as sort of a wrap up to summer before many have to start school again.  

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

quiescentLunacy

Lonely Survivor

16,625 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 pm
I favor July, just because it's my birthday month~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 pm
gaia_angelleft User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelright
User Image
Pinky is happy.

I forgot to mention this in the first post, but every year now as a brand new tradition as of last year (or was it the year before...) my family takes a trip to Florida the week RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!!! And because we picked the ball date long before I knew about this, I was BARELY THERE in the daytime last year. Not to mention the troubles of getting internet connection. It was hard, but not impossible. I just want to state that early August is probably out for me so I was thinking more late June- mid/late July? No possibilities for school interrupting and the situation like last year can be averted! YAY! biggrin

Akari Arima

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 pm
I voted for July just because I think most people will be out of school. My schedule is still really up in the air because I don't know if I'll get to teach in Japan this year or not, but the last week in July would be the time of departure if I did happen to get lucky enough to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Seems like everyone's liking late July. (:

For one thing, I want to point out that for some, school doesn't end until mid-June, so that's one thing to keep in mind since it would be the best to have as many Gaians as possible. (Haha, me.)

But all in all, late July sounds like a winner so far! (:
        Woot woot, ball dates! <3

Late- or mid-July works for me, as well as late-June and maybe (mayybeee) the first week of August.

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm
I'm voting for July because August does get hectic. I work in retail and being off for the ball this year was a lucky coincidence. sweatdrop Plus I'm thinking about applying to be an adjunct history instructor at local colleges, so if that happens, I'll definitely be busy in August since that's when classes start up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 pm
July would probably be a good time. Classes end in June, start back up in August, makes sense that ball should be in the middle. End of July is preferred.  

Sari1995

Blessed Friend

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:29 pm
A Glass Passenger
For my ball date, robs, I choose you!

heart smooth talker!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:53 pm
I have changed the poll! Let's see how the long weekend dates work for everyone because ideally we will host the ball on a long weekend, if not then we can open our calendars up and see how the other weekends work.

I have voted for aug 3-5 because I thought that the American holiday was for July 1, but I am a bad Canadian because as I am typing this I realize that is CANADA day sooo... I would prefer June 29-July 1 no matter what the poll says at the moment.

The only thing I worry about conflicting is if Gaia has an event planned for one of those long weekends, but I can contact a mod to see if anyone knows of one in advance.  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey y'all!
        VOTE DATES YO.

I don't mind either, but I'd prefer the August dates because of those two major national holidays in July, both Canadian and American.

Also, I'd going to be greedy and say July might not work with me because my birthday's on the 1st and I know for sure I'm going to be out for pretty much the whole day there. (Woah, Spotted outside?)
        So yeah, I voted fro August 3rd-5th. (:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 pm
First week of July is very bad for me for personal reasons, so I voted for August. I can go for 2nd week onward of July though.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Akari Arima

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:25 pm
gaia_angelleft User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelright
User Image
Pinky is happy.

+flies over moon......+
Aww well I actually really like this mint on gold look so... maybe I can dress in black some other time? Maybe? >.> I really like the idea of July. NO AUGUST! One week before school starts and I know it'll most likely by around the 13th or something? So I VOTE THE FIRST ONE!!!

яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff