Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 pm
Dear journal,

Hello, hello! This is Loki speaking, er, writing! Ha, wrong word! Silly me. I'm still getting used to the English language, in the sense of what words to use when and why. I hope that I'm doing a good job so far! I wouldn't want to disappoint my sister! Crystal is my hero, she's taught me everything I know!

It's a miracle how I was just a Shiny Glaceon only a few days ago, but as soon as a star falls at my doorstep, I can be transformed into a human being! My sister was right! Good things come to those who wait! I feel a tiny bit awkward, but that's a given for someone such as me. My yukata covers me very nicely, I must thank Crystal for picking it out for me! She has such an eye for style!

Though I wish i could've been done sooner, I've arrived in the city! My mission tonight is to purchase gifts for my sister and the lovely people she detailed in her letters. They've housed and taken care of Crystal for me, which I will be forever indebted to them for! She's a precious gem that could've easily been stolen if not for such kindness! I'm very excited to meet them!

I suppose this is all I've had to talk about. I'll return soon with comments!

Peace in all that you do!

Loki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:17 pm
Loki Uses Frost Breath!
(Ice Type Move: The user blows a cold breath on the target. This attack always results in a critical hit.)

Loki had just arrived in the city and begun to take a look around. He carried a sack of gold pieces, which his parents had given him for his spending pleasure when he left his home in forests, to use as money while he visited. Though uncertain of where he was going, his stomach growled him a staggering answer, he had to find somewhere to eat. His nose pointed him in the direction of a Chinese take out restaurant and he hustled inside.

"Good evening," He said, smiling up at the woman behind the counter. "I would like to purchase some wonton soup, please!"

The woman studied him for a moment but ultimately smiled back. She turned and wandered back into the kitchen, leaving Loki to gaze around the room. Everything was written in a language that he couldn't read, but the pictures were very appetizing. However, moments later, smoke had begun to fill the air. Startled, he looked to the kitchen door and gasped. The smoke was coming from the kitchen! He raced to the door without a second thought.

"Is everything alright?!" He shouted, coughing. There was obviously a fire somewhere in the kitchen, but he could barely see where he was going. He bumped into several things, a oven, a wok hanging above his head, before he saw the blaze itself. The employees were trying their best to put it out but were ultimately getting burned or dizzied by the lack of oxygen. Thinking quickly, Loki leaped through the smoke and took a deep breath in. He held it for a few seconds, building up his courage, and blew out with all his might.

His breath had become as cold as a glacier, which sapped the fire of it's heat, effectively putting it out. As the employees stood stunned at what he had done, the woman who had placed his order cried out in joy.

"Thank you, thank you!" She said. "You're our hero!"

Afterwards, Loki was given a free meal of his choice and given free wonton soup for life, all for saving the restaurant from an almost devastating situation. He ate happily and left each employee a large gold piece as a thank you for their gratitude.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:41 pm
Dear journal,

Good evening! I wanted to update this once more before I forget! All is well, the city is lovely. I found a hotel room for the night that has a pool, I may go swimming. I think they could use a new designer for their curtains, though. Not much effort is being put into the atmosphere! How sad, more people would stay here with fancier qualities!

I went into a quaint Chinese restaurant today to order a bowl of wonton soup. All seemed well until smoke began to billow out from the kitchen door! Of course, I sensed fire, and raced in to inspect the problem! Those poor people were trapped in a thick blanket of smoke, all spilling from a massive blaze from a faulty oven! I recalled a technique that other ice Pokemon used to freeze the trees on the mountains and decided it was time I used what I was born to use! With one long held breath and a good forceful blow, I froze that fire and saved the day! I didn't know how powerful I was! I do hope I can learn moderation...

Anyway, the staff gave me a free meal and told me I could have free wonton soup any time I'd like! They were far too kind! I accepted their offer, of course, but I just had to leave them all with something for their kindness! Five gold pieces per person is what I gave them, they were speechless! I wanted nothing else in return. They were very, very grateful. One even said that she could finally afford to fix her old car with the pieces I gave her. I'm very pleased that I could help her accomplish that.

I'm off to the pool, now! I hope it won't be too crowded... Wish me well!

Peace in all that you do!

Loki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 pm
[PD] A Walk In The Woods (Loki/Artemis)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:40 pm
[PD] Poofy Company In The Ice Castle (Loki/Aure)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm
[PD] Wind Chimes And Bells [Loki/Pyry]

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm
Fire And Ice

After spending a few weeks in the city, Loki was more than ready to return home to his ice castle. The city was pretty, but crowded and filled with oddities that he could not understand. Everything there was chaotic and he was just not made for that. He packed up his belongings and the gifts he had purchased and waved the skyscrapers goodbye. He'd be back for a visit, one day.

The forest path he took back towards the mountains was not the usual route. He decided to further his exploration of the forests and hoped to find one of his other siblings along the way. Trees became boulders and moss became steam before he knew he had traveled far to long down the path. This was the way to Matsutta Volcano, a place much too hot for him to be in, but it was too late to turn back. He would have to find a way around the volcano in order to keep out of harms way.

A cobble stone pathway was laid out before him, which sparked his interest. It seemed safe to follow, at least until he realized he was heading upwards and directly towards the top of the volcano. The heat was intensifying and began to claw at his ability to breathe. There was nowhere to sit, no where to rest and catch his breath, so he continued to climb and look for another route back down. Then, in the distance, he saw a large glittering structure much like his own castle back in the mountains. However, this one was orange, red and yellow, instead of cyan, white and blue like his castle. By this time he was desperate for a place to cool down, and decided to take the chance and seek refuge inside the newly discovered castle.

It was a beautiful piece of work, this castle of Eternal Flame, as detailed on a plaque hanging outside it's walls. The walls were made entirely of glass, stained glass and what appeared to be giant slabs of marble rock. Deep blue orbs marveled at it's majestic beauty as huge drops of sweat dribbled down his forehead. The world was fading out around him and he fell to his knees, gasping for air.

"Help! I can't breathe!" He cried, banging his hand weakly against the castle door.

The door creaked open just as he fell to the ground. At his feet stood a girl not much older than he was, a pair of large flaming wings flickering behind her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 am
Brilliance

Loki woke with a start. How did he fall asleep?! The room was so blurry, he couldn't see straight! Dark blue eyes darted around the area while they tried to grasp onto any shred of focus they could find and connected with a pair of bright, flaming objects. What in the devil were those? They were huge, an probably ready to light the whole room ablaze! He shrunk back against the bed and wriggled beneath the covers in an attempt to hide.

"It's alright, I'm not going to harm you..."

A pair of blue ears poked out from the sheets and twisted around. Who said that? There wasn't anyone else in the room! ...Was there? He gasped and swerved into a sitting position, humiliated. He was a guest in someone else's home and he didn't even realize it! How rude! How terrible! How... Beautiful... She stood at the same height as he with an eyebrow arched and a stack of books in her arms. For once in his life, the shiny Glaceon had nothing to say. She was simply breathtaking.

'Are you alright, sir?" The girl asked, placing the books on the bed next to Loki. She scooted next to him and placed her hand gently upon his forehead. Her touch felt warm, but kindly, which Loki found himself relishing in. She must be some sort of goddess! She pursed her lips, tapped her chin, and smiled. "You've still got a fever, I can't let you leave until you've fully recovered.' She stood and walked a few paces before turning back to Loki. "Is that alright? I hope you don't have anywhere too important to be. You'll certainly be late if you do!"

"Mhm, that's fiiine..." Loki mumbled, practically melting away as he gazed upon her. He didn't have anywhere to be but back home at the castle, which didn't need any tending to for the moment. He could relax here with this stunning work of art until she no longer required his presence. Or at least until he felt well enough to walk home. Though, his gentlemanly ways overpowered his need for rest, and he moved to kneel before her.
"My name is Loki," He said, blushing. "What is the name of this beautiful girl who's saved my life?"

The girl jumped and flushed bright red, which Loki wasn't sure was a good thing or not. Had she never been complimented before? Surely she had! She was so beautiful! He gazed up to her as she lifted him back up to the bed and tucked him in, her demeanor shouting nothing but 'Don't know how to deal with that, nope nope nope!' His head tilted to the side as she turned around and folded her arms, but what he didn't see was the huge smile laid upon her face. "Miss, are you alright?" He questioned, ears pinning back slightly. Had he insulted her in some way?

'Oh! Heh, heh..." She squeaked, twirling back around to face him.

It was as if she had been humiliated! Oh, dear, oh, dear! How could he be so stupid?! His ears pinned all the way back and he twiddled his thumbs, searching for a way to apologize to her. However, she zipped straight to his side and patted him on the head, causing his ears to stand straight back up. She was smiling, albeit a bit awkwardly, but it was still a smile! He blushed furiously and breathed a sigh of relief, maybe he hadn't hurt her feelings! "Uhm..." He muttered, glancing away nervously. "I-I hope that meant no offense... You are incredibly kind..."

"Hu-Oh! No, no! Absolutely no offense taken, si-Loki!" She chirped.

Her blushing was so adorable! His heart just about melted away to nothing! Who was this gorgeous girl? He took her hands and looked into her eyes. "Could I please have my charming heroine's name?" He asked.

"B-Bellatrix! M-my name is Bellatrix..." She replied, her eyes fluttering slightly.

Oooh, certainly a fitting name! Just as beautiful as she was! Now he was smitten! How could he leave for home knowing such a being would be left here alone? He would have to feign sickness, just for a little while, so he could steal a few more moments with her. 'Bellatrix, such a lovely name!" He exclaimed, grinning. "What does it mean? Bella means beautiful, but I don't know what "trix" denotes! Please, do tell me!"

"It means..." Bellatrix paused, biting her lip. "...War-like..."

Loki paused, blinking. How unfitting! That was certainly not the right translation! How dare some mother name their child after something that involved such a violent act! Bellatrix was as gentle as silk, as sweet as a rose! He shook his head and smiled at her. "Then I will call you Bella," He said. "Because you are certainly kind and gentle. I can't imagine you ever being 'war-like!'" He paused, blushing slightly. "Unless you are the type to be strong, then this I would understand! A name well fit for one of power as well as beauty!"

Bellatrix's eyes flew wide open and her heart began to race. Loki watched in horror as she collapsed onto her side, having swooned from his compliments. He flailed and drew the blankets over her now sleeping form. How rude of him! He made her faint! But, still... She was just as brilliant when she slept as she was when she was awake.

(Word count: 903)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm
An Unfinished Story

The sunset was as brilliant as Bellatrix's warm, tumbling wavy hair. Crimson hues melded into orange blossom medleys and tapered off into buttercup layers of pure gold and bliss. They had talked for hours since she woke and night was drawing near. It was far too dark for Loki to walk back alone and Bellatrix insisted he stay the night. How could he say no to such a beautiful face?

His room for the night was located in particularly high location in the castle, perfect for viewing the night sky. He stood staring out the window, a day dreamy twinkle in his eyes. To think, one false turn on the forest path lead him to all of this. Why hadn't he explored this before? If he had known that all this was just a misstep away, he would have taken the chance long, long ago.

She had a library full of information. From Fairy Tales to "101 ways to make fondue", Bellatrix had them all. Reading was one of his most treasured abilities and he almost died at the sight of all the books on the walls. Stack upon stack, row upon row, all organized in a way that only a librarian could accomplish. He was careful with the more elderly of the materials and more playful with the ones with dragons and sword fights. Either way, there was delight shining in her eyes.

Her kitchen was just as well kept. Pots and pans, spices and herbs, sorted, contained and ready for use. She had a flair with fire and a taste for barbecued chicken, which he was uncertain about. Charcoal was no-go for him and food always tasted funny when he cooked with charcoal. However, Bellatrix's cooking was a exception he made and thoroughly enjoyed. Perfectly cooked, perfectly made, perfectly... Perfect. He couldn't help but laugh at how little she knew about ice cream, though. He promised to bring her his favorite flavor the next time he came to visit.

Activities after dinner were no less than amusing. They played his favorite board game, Apples To Apples! Bellatrix was thrilled to find someone else who enjoyed the same games as she did, which was a joy echoed within Loki's own heart and words. Twenty rounds of cards, two bowls of popcorn and a Disney movie later, both said goodnight and headed to their rooms. Now, the stars were out and Loki found himself experiencing something he had never felt before. He was chilly. The feeling shook his figure and caused his teeth to chatter. What was this? Was he okay?

"Knock, knock...?" Loki said, rubbing his hands together to keep himself warm. He had gone to Bellatrix's room in search of an answer to his problem. Surely she had a book about this feeling! But to his surprise, she was sitting up in bed fanning herself, sweating from head to toe. Both looked to each other and tilted their heads, concern for the other prominent in their eyes. Loki sat down upon the bed and scooted closer to her, his body heat rising back to normal. He blinked and gazed up to Bellatrix with wide eyes. She was the reason why he was cold! But as he looked upon her, she threw her arms around him and cuddled him. Her sweating halted and her body heat returned to normal as soon as they made contact with one another.

Neither understood why they were connected this way. It was an odd phenomenon. He kept her from over heating and she kept him from freezing solid. Despite their confusion over the situation, they knew they were intertwined with one another. Towards the end of the night, Loki found himself experiencing one of the most heart pounding, mind blowing experiences he could ever imagine. She was beautiful, and she felt just the same about him. The morning light would decide if they had gone too far, but until then, not a care was given to the unkempt bed they were pleasantly sleeping in.

Morning came like a bitter sweet song, one that ended too soon. Numbers were exchanged, dates were set and places were named for later. Loki left for the mountains again with his satchel, his bag of gifts, and a fountain of stories to tell. However, one story was to remain tucked away in memory, one that they had created together. This story was still unfinished and it would take some time and care until it would be ready for others to read.

(Word count: 74 cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:22 am
[PD] Woodland Wandering [Loki/Fleur]

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Hiatused Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items