The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Events
Hallow's Spawn 2012 [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Katsura Zanshin rolled 6 20-sided dice: 3, 11, 5, 11, 1, 8 Total: 39 (6-120)

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: Nasaiki [Layren] and Katsura Zanshin[Thayne]
Images of Modifoxes to be bred:
User Image User Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: Modiphim x Modiphim(same Tribe, no RP) = 2 BCRs
Proof of RP?: N/A
Proof of elder permission?: N/A
Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop?
[Nasaiki]: No
[Katsura Zanshin]: No  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 6 20-sided dice: 15, 5, 14, 18, 18, 16 Total: 86 (6-120)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: jinxgirl5[Dakari] and Katsura Zanshin[Sitara]
User Image User Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: Modifox x Modideava(same Tribe, 2 RP) = 4 BCRs
Proof of RP?:
Reunion of Stars and Stripes
Just Three Little Words

Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop?
[jinxgirl5]:
[Katsura Zanshin]: No  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Katsura Zanshin rolled 6 20-sided dice: 19, 6, 16, 5, 17, 1 Total: 64 (6-120)

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:41 am
Single Looking for a Risky Love
Name of Owner and Modifox: Katsura Zanshin [Lucifer]
Image of Modifox: User Image
Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop? No
I understand that my fox offspring may not have a Halloween edit at all, or that the Halloween surprise it does get may not be something that I like, but I am okay with taking the chance: Katsura Zanshin  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 6 20-sided dice: 2, 13, 10, 1, 18, 9 Total: 53 (6-120)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 am
Name of Owner and Modifox: Katsura Zanshin [Dies Irae]
Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop? No
I understand that my fox offspring may not have a Halloween edit at all, or that the Halloween surprise it does get may not be something that I like, but I am okay with taking the chance: Katsura Zanshin  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
discoqueen rolled 6 20-sided dice: 3, 15, 5, 14, 9, 3 Total: 49 (6-120)

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: Alegas (discoqueen) and Ada (Renogoran)
User Image
User Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: 'Daeva x 'Daeva, same tribe, no rp
Proof of RP?:
Proof of elder permission?:
Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop? (You MUST answer yes or no to this question (and the choice is totally yours!) If you suddenly disappear from Modifoxes (meaning no guild or thread activity) for three months with no explanation, you have the option of your kits going back to the shop to be given away to active owners, so that the kits will be played with the rest of their family. This is NOT a two person decision. Each person decides on their own, and pressuring someone to change their mind isn't allowed.)
[discoqueen]: No
[Renogoran]: Yes or No  
DemonBoyWonderr rolled 6 20-sided dice: 13, 20, 5, 6, 15, 17 Total: 76 (6-120)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: Aquila [demon~hybrid] and Aylin [Nasaiki]
Images of Modifoxes to be bred: User Image User Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: Modifox x Modifox (same Tribe, no RP) = 4 BCRs
Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop? (You MUST answer yes or no to this question (and the choice is totally yours!) If you suddenly disappear from Modifoxes (meaning no guild or thread activity) for three months with no explanation, you have the option of your kits going back to the shop to be given away to active owners, so that the kits will be played with the rest of their family. This is NOT a two person decision. Each person decides on their own, and pressuring someone to change their mind isn't allowed.)
[demon~hybrid]: No
[Nasaiki]: Yes or No  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

DemonBoyWonderr rolled 6 20-sided dice: 12, 20, 3, 11, 4, 6 Total: 56 (6-120)

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: Adonis [demon~hybrid] and Tithe [Yushika]
Images of Modifoxes to be bred: User Image User Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: Modifox x Modifox (same Tribe, no RP) = 4 BCRs
[demon~hybrid]: No
[Yushika]: Yes or No  
DemonBoyWonderr rolled 6 20-sided dice: 8, 13, 4, 16, 20, 12 Total: 73 (6-120)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 am
Name of Owner and Modifox: Noir [demon~hybrid]
No
I understand that my fox offspring may not have a Halloween edit at all, or that the Halloween surprise it does get may not be something that I like, but I am okay with taking the chance: demon~hybrid  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

DemonBoyWonderr rolled 6 20-sided dice: 15, 7, 5, 5, 8, 17 Total: 57 (6-120)

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 am
Name of Owner and Modifox: Terra [demon~hybrid]
No
I understand that my fox offspring may not have a Halloween edit at all, or that the Halloween surprise it does get may not be something that I like, but I am okay with taking the chance: demon~hybrid  
discoqueen rolled 6 20-sided dice: 10, 13, 5, 16, 16, 20 Total: 80 (6-120)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 am
Name of Owner and Modifox: Mistil (discoqueen)
Yes or no No
I understand that my fox offspring may not have a Halloween edit at all, or that the Halloween surprise it does get may not be something that I like, but I am okay with taking the chance: discoqueen  

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
discoqueen rolled 6 20-sided dice: 16, 1, 5, 12, 15, 5 Total: 54 (6-120)

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 am
Name of Owner and Modifox: Zelos (discoqueen)
Yes or no No
I understand that my fox offspring may not have a Halloween edit at all, or that the Halloween surprise it does get may not be something that I like, but I am okay with taking the chance: discoqueen  
Reoakee rolled 6 20-sided dice: 3, 8, 3, 3, 13, 14 Total: 44 (6-120)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: Taiat [Reoakee] x Harvest [Yushika]
User Image
User Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: Modifox x Modidaeva [same Tribe, 2 or more RPs] = 4 BCRs
Proof of RP?: Are you stalking me?, I was never much for talking,
Proof of elder permission?: Not needed test tribe
[Yushi]: ---?
[Reo]: not on your life.. and I mean that literally.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Reoakee rolled 6 20-sided dice: 1, 20, 10, 20, 13, 11 Total: 75 (6-120)

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:42 am
Names of Owners and Modifoxes: Ritilanishia [Reoakee] x Persephone [Nasaki]
User ImageUser Image
Which categories do the parents to be fall in to?: [same Tribe, 2 or more RPs] = 4 BCRs
Proof of RP?: I came to the outerworld to meet you!, gates of the underworld
Proof of elder permission?: Test tribe but Nasai owns and approves. So by defult Horus does too.
[Nasaki]: “These... definitely a no”
[Reo]: Ha ha… no.  
Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas