Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
Parent Journal Entry 1

1/18/10

Dear Journal,

I'm not entirely sure what to say here, so pardon me if I babble.

Today marks the second full day that I have adopted Bleez. She is a huge sweetheart, despite her Wrath bloodline. She has a tendency to want to give things to people, I think that's her Liberality blood. Her favorite thing to give is her clothes. It's so hard keeping them on her! I hope that's just a phase! I'm already tired of trying to explain to her that she needs to keep clothes on. I only foresee this being a problem later if it keeps up.

Thankfully she hasn't thrown any tantrums yet. She's been fairly calm about everything and I'm extremely grateful that she took to me so readily. I can only thank whatever Higher Power is up there of that blessing.

I'm going to try to teach her her ABCs and 123s later today. I got a picture book that should help her. I just hope she doesn't try to give it to someone before we finish. Maybe we should stay home, rather than go to one of the cafes.

If that doesn't work, I have a few other ideas.

~Moira  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 am
The Best Sleepover In The Universe
Open RP with Espen, Europa, Vali, Rhys, Marii, and Pippin
FINISHED ^_^  

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm
VeLyxaesraptor and the Bleezasaurus Rex
Bleez and Lyxaes Playdate
NOTE: Zactura went on hiatus, PD considered dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 pm
Moira busied herself in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for Bleez and herself. Bleez, meanwhile, was coloring a picture at the table with some crayons. She was told that if she colored a picture, she was allowed to give it to someone and she knew exactly who she was going to give it to.

She finished and trotted the picture over to Moira. "Here you go, mummy!" Bleez held out a stick figure drawing of herself and Moira being happy in a grassy field, flowers falling from the sky. The only way you could tell who it was who was the fact that Bleez was shorter and had another line for her tail and horns.

"Thank you, hun," Moira paused to admire the picture. "Why don't you put it on the fridge so that we can both look at it whenever we come into the kitchen!"

"Great idea!" Bleez was at the fridge, putting the picture on it with a magnet. "Mum, I can't get it up high!"

Moira walked over and helped Bleez move the drawing higher. "How's that?"

Bleez took a step back and tilted her head to the side, "Good!" She smiled.

Moira went back to the stove, cooking. "Bleez, could you get me 2 eggs please?"

"Sure!" Bleez opened the fridge door and pulled out the egg carton. She opened and stared for a bit. She knew how many 1 was and 2 was more than 1 but how many more than 1? She wasn't sure, so she took 4 out to be on the safe side. She placed the carton back while managing to juggle the eggs. She closed the door with her tail and took the eggs back to Moira. "'Ere go!" Bleez placed the eggs on the counter by the stove.

Moira chuckled, "I only needed 2."

Bleez was worried and her expression showed it. "There's not 2?"

"Actually, there are 4."

"Is that not 'nuff?"

"Well, it is, but it's too many. Tell you what, after breakfast I'll teach you how to count!"

"Okay?" Bleez was puzzled.

~*~

"Now, this is one," Moira held up one finger while Bleez mimicked. "Two," Moira held another finger up, "Three," and another. This continued until 10 fingers were raised. "Now you try."

"One" Bleez held up a finger. "T-two?" Moira nodded as Bleez raised another finger. "Tree?" Bleez held up a third finger.

Moira chuckled, "Three, hun, not tree."

"Oh, th-th-three."

Bleez continued with Moira nodding with every correct answer, telling her the right answer for each one she got wrong. They continued to practice until Bleez got it right all the way through. Moira then wrote all the numbers on a piece of paper and showed Bleez that the number "10" was made from a "1" and a "0." Bleez practiced writing the numbers, which she felt was much easier. When she got those all right, she looked up at her mom.

"Very good hun!" Moira clapped, "Now, since you did such a good job, what would you like for lunch?"

Bleez thought for a moment, then replied with a giggle, "I want 2 boxty mum!"

"Alright! 2 boxty for Bleez it is!" Moira began cooking.

~*~

After lunch, Bleez had a bit of a nap on the couch, she only managed to eat 1 boxty, which Moira had figured would happened, so she ate the other. Moira cleaned the kitchen up and pulled an old book with "ABCs" written on the cover. "I'll wait until she gets up before I try the ABCs with her."

~*~

A little while later, Bleez woke up while Moira was watching TV. "Ah, good, you're awake. Ready to learn your ABCs?" Moira smiled.

Bleez yawned and wiped the sleep away from her eyes, "Wat? A-B-Says?"

"ABCs, it's how you learn to write and read." Moira turned the TV off and moved over to the couch where Bleez was still yawning. "Here," Moira handed Bleez the ABC book, "this used to be mine when I was little."

Bleez finished wiping the sleep from her eyes and opened the book. The both of them went through the book until Bleez had memorized every page, without Moira prodding her at all.

"Mum! How do I spell my name?" she bounced excitedly on the couch.

"B-L-E-E-Z." Moira responded.

Bleez ran to the kitchen and shouted, "How do you spell your name, mum?"

"M-U-M," Moira responded again. "What are you doing?"

"C'mere and look!" Bleez shouted back, her voice full of pride.

Moira walked into the kitchen. Bleez was at the fridge and had written "Mum" and "Bleez" above the respective person's image in her picture. "That's great! It seems you really took to those letters and numbers today! You want to try reading t'morrow?"

"YEAH!" Bleez shouted. "Can we 'ave sammichs for dinner?"

"Of course!" Moira was proud of Bleez and gave her a great big hug. She pulled all the sandwich fixings out of the fridge. She made their dinner and quizzed Bleez, who responded quicker than she ran, getting them all correct.  

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:20 am
Keep off the grass... er, flowers
Bleez and Mischa Playdate
NOTE: PD considered dead due to supposed lack of interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 am
Science can be fun!
Bleez and Ilyrosa Playdate
FINISHED  

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

sevenofsevenmule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm
It would be on a Saturday that you open your mail box (if you have one) and notice there is a rather thick envelope stuffed in there. There is no postage stamp and a very vague return address. But you recognize the font and the company's name. 'Seven of Seven Inc' scrawled in majestic font across the upper left hand corner. As you open it, you may strangely find yourself drawn to the letter, there is a mass of notes inside. They read as follows:

Letter
Congratulations! You have managed to succeed in raising your child. (IE: Not killing him or her or getting killed yourself. Haha we kid of course.) We would like an update from you on the following:

Guardians Name:
Child's Name:
Sin:
Virtue:
Any abnormal growths: (if any, example: Feathers molting, horns growing larger, scars )
Current hair style:
Current clothing preferences:
Dominant celestial trait: (The sin or virtue)

Please summarize in your own words how difficult or easy it was taking care of your child. Did you manage to care for them in a kindly fashion? Or were you forced to discipline them?
As well do not be alarmed if you suddenly find your child achieving a massive growth spurt in the next little while. We are finding that the children from our facility have strange growing patterns and are rather unpredictable. Although please let us know if anything unexpected occurs.

Sincerely the technicians from Seven of Seven Inc.

Ps. Please just leave your letter back in your mail box one you have completed it our courier will pick it up.

Thank you.

You would notice the letter seems overly friendly...strange since the scientist were so ...cold before.

(Just take the from Guardians name to Dominant Celestial trait and pm it to the mule, the summarization doesn't have to be long just have fun with it.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:10 am
Parent Journal Entry 2

3/14/10

Dear Journal,

Bleez has grown so quickly! She's now grown into childhood!

Bleez has been remarkably easy to to care for. She's generally kind towards others, sometimes to a fault. Before she knew the concept of possession, she tried to give things that didn't belong to her to others. She has since learned that she cannot give people items that aren't hers or the clothes directly off her back. It was a simple manner of explaining it to her, rather then telling her not to do that.

She had a few tantrums, but those were surprisingly easy to solve as well. My mother's lullaby seems to calm her quicker than if she were to left to calm herself. I will have to teach her the little bit of Gaelic that I know so she can learn to sing the song herself.

She finds a fascination with dinosaurs, so it was easy to get her to start reading. All I had to do show her a book with a dinosaur on the cover and she wanted to dive right into it.

~Moira  

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Spawn among Ninjas
Bleez and Marii Playdate  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am
Metal Dinosaurs
Bleez and Vali Playdate
FINISHED  

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:57 am
Tree blood is delicious
Open RP
NOTE: Considered dead  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:23 pm
Bleez - Release your inner artist!!
Skill Class
NOTE: Dead, teacher on hiatus  

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:14 pm
Parent Journal Entry 3

3/31/10

Dear Journal,

Bleez is growing more and more independent as the days continue to number. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not at the moment. She is eager to do more and more things, but has a bad habit of not always listening. I am afraid that if I disciple her too much, though she will rebel.

The facility is offering Bleez a skills class. I think it will be a good experience for her to learn something I cannot teach her. I just hope that whatever skill she learns, it will be constructive rather than destructive.

~Moira  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces