Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:28 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Krysin
SoA's Name: Kati
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: A little off-the-wall and not all that bright. She's a fairly happy-go-lucky lioness who used to not have a single care in the world.
Brief History: Kati was born in the Kizingo'zaa, but when the pride lost their muses she could not bring herself to stay within them. For a long while, she traveled the rogue lands and grieved her loss. Just as she had recovered and returned to her normal self, she met a young reaver who proceeded to try and convince her to come home with him, and failing that, forced her to instead.

Capture RP

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Njia
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: She yearns to find her place in the world and be someone else besides her 'mother's daughter'. Njia is a skilled huntress, and possesses great instinct. One day she will surpass her mother entirely.
Brief History: Formerly royalty in the Aka'mleli, when the pride drifted apart she ended up travelling with her mother and cousin. Having felt weighed down by her mother and her predicament, Njia decided it was time to strike out on her own and joined the Stormborn.

Challenge RP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Al-Hattal (Meepfur) x Sunniva (ChaosTheories)

Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Roan (Peppermint Coffee)

Cub's Name: Runa (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Nysse (ChaosTheories)  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:47 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Umochozi (Krysin) x Astrus (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Ayanga (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Nariikhan (Krysin)

Cub's Name: Sakari (Krysin)

Cub's Name: Ronin (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Nakhii (Felyn)

Cub's Name: Muunokhoi (KasaiLoki)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:22 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Keantha
SoA's Name: Sindri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His cert
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Sin as he's called in a massive beast with a will of iron. He believes in protecting those weaker than himself. To lose in a fair fight is no shame but to peak on the weak is a mark of cowardliness.
Brief History: The son of an Amazon Priestess/Consort and a wandering Viking, Sin grew up with a strong sense of worth. He knew he would have his father's size and strove to prove himself. Despite his love for his sisters and mothers, Sin knew his future would not be with them and when his uncle came to collect him and his brother/cousins, Sin bid his mothers a tearful farewell and went to start a new life with the vikings.  

Keantha

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm
Felyn
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Felyn
SoA's Name: Daijur
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Daijur is a lion of few words and endless confidence - he believes that actions speak louder and he does not hesitate to prove such. His greatest strength is his overwhelming size although his unwavering loyalty is not far behind.
Brief History: Daijur is the son of the God of Darkness and the Goddess of Light before she ascended. He is aware of his heritage and is extremely proud of it. He found his way to the stormborn after a chance encounter with a very cocky pride member that made him want to prove that he was good enough to be ranked among their kind.
(Challenge completed!)

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Orhni
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Orhni is dramatic and a little naive. She chooses to believe the best of others but has a quick temper and is prone to tantrums when she does not get her way. Although stubborn, she will be quickly put in place by Domeykite (Krysin).
Brief History: Orhni is from the original royalty of the Kizingo'Zaa. When the muses died, many of her family members left on a soul search and it eventually brought Orhni to a chance encounter with Domeykite. Believing he was out to help her, she followed him back to the pride in an effort to escape a nasty storm but found that once there she could no longer leave of her own free will.

Krysin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Mkhai
Original Member?No
Brief Personality: He is a very matter-of fact and serious lion who has a very real love for fighting. In mortal guise, he does his best to keep his identity a secret so he can fully immerse himself in this little 'mortal life'. He is also horrendous at lying, so is trying very hard at that previous statement.
Brief History: The God of Warriors has spent most of his life in the gods' realm, but has decided to test himself outside of it. His curiosity about a pride of strong warriors has drawn him to the Myrsky Syntynyt, and he plans to determine the strength of the pride and his own strength within it.

Challenge Win!

Tonberry Queen X
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tonberry Queen X
SoA's Name: Steinn
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Responsible, if not a little reckless, loyal, and a bit hard-headed. Stienn is a very dedicated soul, and puts everything in to what he does. Sometimes a bit too tunnel-vision, for which his mate helps him see the greater picture and sets his course right again.
Brief History: Was born and raised a high-ranking member of the old Dvergr(Dwarve) pride, but left with a band of others on a quest. Although the quest was a failure, he did meet his mate, Meowen. Upon return to the Dvergr and finding it gone, the group went their separate ways, and he and Meowen happened upon the Stormborn lands.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Meowen
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Meowen is intelligent, crafty, and independent. She is a bit more rough around the edges than most females, while still retaining that sense of being a 'mother hen.'
Brief History: Meowen spent a very solitary life up until she met Steinn and his traveling companions. She helped them through much of their journey, whilst falling slowly in love with the other lion. She has been traveling by his side ever since.

Since they are mates, would both need to fight to enter the pride, or could just Stienn? ;O

Answer from Greenie: Yes, she can join with him without a duel. <3

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Herlinde
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Meek, eager to please, cheery...mentally a lot younger than she is.
Brief History: Herlinde was born to a loving Firekin couple, but had the misfortune of being born before her pale colors would allow her to stay in her desert birthland. She was a sickly cub which had the side effect of her being very small for a Firekin, but it seems getting away from the desert has helped her be less sick. She was supposed to join a pride the Firekin were aligned with, but got lost along the way somehow....and ended up near Stormborn territory. And captured.

Aaand some of my Stormborn aren't on the member list! Here you go!

Freeborn (all ages)
Hethur (Tonberry Queen X)

Thralls
Vigdis (Tonberry Queen X)
Stonru Skjoldu (Tonberry Queen X)

Syrius Lionwing
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ali’dido (*Greenie) x Cynder (Syrius Lionwing)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Yamma’dido (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Libellula’dido (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Dharma’dido (*Greenie)

Cub's Name: Magnus’dido (Lightning Shadow X)

Cub's Name: Attor’dido (Felyn)

Cub's Name: Cie'th `dido (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Dreki’dido (MangoMeow)

Cub's Name: Ahtar’dido (Lithiasaur)

Cub's Name: Rami’dido (Kivras)

Felyn
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Rakan
Original Member? Yes!
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Rakan has a thirst for life above all else, be it business or pleasure. He thrives on the battle field not only as a skilled warrior but also as a dedicated support for members of his group. There is absolutely no doubt that he is completely and utterly full of himself and he tends to be one for gloating but beneath all of his flashy, smarmy exterior he is a lion that wants to belong to something great.
Brief History: Rakan was born to the Goddess of Rebirth but, as is her habit, she sought out his father and left he and his sister to be raised by the warrior. As luck would have it, his father was an older lion of the Stormborn who raised Rakan with a love of battle and life despite his waning age. When the male was only in his adolescence, however, his father left on what was meant to be his last viking but he never returned. Curious over what had befallen the old, grizzled warrior, Rakan set out as soon as he achieved the Reaver status to see if he could track down any information on his old man. Satisfied now that the old lion died doing what he loved best, he is returning home to begin his own story as a warrior.

All of the above have been approved so far. <3 I am still working through the rest of approvals which will be done tonight. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:54 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: AstoriaFallen
SoA's Name: Risa
Original Member? born here
Desired Rank: They're Freeborn
Brief Personality: she'll bite you
Brief History: she was born and she grew. The end.

SoA's Name: Tecwyn
Desired Rank: They're Thrall
Brief Personality: -long stare into the distance-
Brief History: thralldom ho! Born a thrall, forever a thrall. <3
- kas posted them already smile

SoA's Name: Raizen
Brief Personality: He's cool as a cucumber
Brief History: He was born on a midsummer eve.....  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:03 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hattaki
SoA's Name: Isipho
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Altogether, this mellow voiced lioness is very calm and serene. She will offer aid but will also offer experience as a lonely rogue if asked to, since being given her freedom she has traveled and learned as her feet crossed the plains and mountains. It is her hope to one day find a pride or group that may accept her as a member despite her warmly colored fur and disposition, having spent so many years believing it was a foul color.
Brief History: A bright stain on the lives of her darker and far more wicked family that viewed Isipho as nothing more than a mistake from the moment she was born. None in the pride knew where such a pale throwback could have come from when they prized a color much darker than any that the young cub could even hold on her shining heart. Despite themselves and their core beliefs, first her mother and then her father came to soften towards her and could not bring themselves to cull their own gentle daughter no matter what their beloved pride wished. On a moon-less night she was released from her previous life, thereby sealing the cold fate her parents would meet upon returning.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:19 pm
_ p a o cx
I have iron in my blood!
Username: _ p a o cx
SoA's Name: Tai'li
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Quiet, pensieve, calm. He's a very good listening ear and is very patient, but has a tendency to look annoyed all the time. He's not, that's just his face. He's protective of what's his, though.
Brief History: He's wandered about since leavng his original pride (an unnamed one from far, far away--aka I lost his info when my off-site journal got deleted and have no idea if this was an IC pride or just some random, unnamed one) and had been searching for a new home when he happened to meet his future mate. For her sake they've lived a rogue's life together ever since, but he was grateful when she finally agreed to find a home that would suit them both. Again, this conversation happened quite a while ago.

Challenge RP Win!

I have iron in my blood!
Username: _ p a o cx
SoA's Name: Aelin
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A bit on the talktive side but genuinely caring. Does sometimes affectionately push buttons when she likes you, though. Generally carefree and very loyal, but with a bit of wanderlust in her paws.
Brief History: She grew up wandering with her family, and one day wandered off (with their permission of course because she loved her parents) sometime in her very early adulthood. She's been wandering ever since, and even found her mate by chance along the way. She's fairly content with life, but loves her mate and understands his need to settle. Her love and loyalty to him trumps her wanderlust, and so they've been seeking a pride to call their own ever since they had that conversation. Quite a while ago.

Challenge RP Win!

Lightning Shadow X
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lightning Shadow X
SoA's Name: Connlan
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Connlan is a bright and burly lion with a big bouyant personality, a friendly charmer through and through that is brimming with confidence that he's happy to share with others.
Brief History: Born into a typical family group, he left as an adolescent and has lived mostly as an adventurous rogue up till learning about the Stormborn by the passing birds and other rogues.

Completed Challenge RP

Lady Kitania
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lady Kitania
SoA's Name: Vaatia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A bit full of himself, Vaatia is a large male who enjoys being cocky and coy. He finds probably too much enjoyment in teasing others and is always one for a fight since he tends to believe that he can almost always win, or at least leave a few scars with a good impression.
Brief History: Having been born a single cub in the Rogue Lands to a mother that passed away shortly after his birth, Vaatia was very used to being alone. It was all he's known. All his life, he had had struggles that challenged him, and every step of the way, he had managed to take care of himself and not need anyone else. All of that came to a immediate halt when he met a snow and sand pelted lioness out on her Viking.

Challenge completed here!

Krysin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Umochozi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An easy-going lion with an undeniable flirtatious nature, he is trying now to find his place in the world after spending a majority of his life travelling.
Brief History: A former member of the Aka'mleli, once the pride disbanded he had been travelling with some of his family members. He ended up following his cousin here to the Myrsky Syntynyt.

Challenge Complete

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Calypso
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A lioness who has closed herself off to nearly everyone. She's rough around the edges, and at times even malicious. She doesn't warm up to others easily, and can often be paranoid about what others want from her. Stand-offish doesn't even begin to describe the depth of her distrust towards others.
Brief History: Born to a manipulative mother and a father who definitely got pushed into having cubs, Calypso's childhood wasn't completely terrible. Her mother shamelessly used her to collect trinkets and treasures for her, and never put much value into her children besides what they could bring her. Eventually her home pride, the Outlands, disbanded, and she tried her best to move on with her life away from the shadow of her mother.

Challenge RP

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ruka'sabili
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Ruka is a rather reserved lioness, intelligent and quiet with a bit of a spiteful streak. She would be friendlier if she was happier with her lot in life. With being taken as a thrall, for the time being she is very displeased.
Brief History: Born in the Outlands, Ruka had a rough and tumble sort of upbringing. As she hit her adolescence she began to be plagued by visions that would show up on rare occasions. They were accompanied by such massive physical pain that Ruka secluded herself from everyone she once knew to deal with it by herself. Eventually her pride disbanded, and Ruka became truly alone in the rogue lands. Recently she ran into Ciro, who was pressured by his captain to take a thrall. Lucky her!

Capture RP

Felyn
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tanis
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall (Capture is Here)
Brief Personality: Tanis is small for a lioness and has spent her entire life trying to make up for that with a bold, angry demeanor. She takes great offense to being treated like a child or as if she is incapable of doing something and it often means that she has a tendency to get in over her head in an attempt to prove someone wrong.
Brief History: Tanis was born to a strong, independent lioness who had a clear disdain for males apart from being a use to further the generations and her own machinations. She was raised around other strong, independent females of her mother's company and though she does not hold a disdain towards the opposite sex, she does often dislike others as a whole. Perhaps that was her downfall as, ultimately, she chose to strike out on her own to prove that she could make it alone and eventually fell into the unlikely paws of Daijur, a recent inductee of the Stormborn. He brought her back and gave her to a Reaver he was attempting to impress and now her life is at the whims of someone else entirely.

KasaiLoki
I have iron in my blood!
Username: KasaiLoki
SoA's Name: Radha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - Captured RP
Brief Personality: Strong willed lioness,
Brief History:Radha left her homelands when she was young. As a young adult, she found herself with cubs from a member of the Indlovukati pride. When those cubs had grown, she had a rendezvous with the God of Rogues, which resulted in more cubs. During this pregnancy, she stumbled across Stormborn Captain Arwach Mor, who ended up capturing her.

Her cubs will be born in the Stormborn lands, and will also be thralls.
---

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Al-Hattal (Meepfur) x Radha (KasaiLoki)
Cubs' Rank: Thrall

Cub's Name: Tecwyn (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Luamei (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Qani (_p a o cx)

Cub's Name: Taradhipati (Krysin)

Cub's Name: Alfajiri (Felyn)

Approved to page 15. <3  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:34 pm
Krysin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kati
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A little off-the-wall and not all that bright. She's a fairly happy-go-lucky lioness who used to not have a single care in the world.
Brief History: Kati was born in the Kizingo'zaa, but when the pride lost their muses she could not bring herself to stay within them. For a long while, she traveled the rogue lands and grieved her loss. Just as she had recovered and returned to her normal self, she met a young reaver who proceeded to try and convince her to come home with him, and failing that, forced her to instead.

Capture RP

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Njia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She yearns to find her place in the world and be someone else besides her 'mother's daughter'. Njia is a skilled huntress, and possesses great instinct. One day she will surpass her mother entirely.
Brief History: Formerly royalty in the Aka'mleli, when the pride drifted apart she ended up travelling with her mother and cousin. Having felt weighed down by her mother and her predicament, Njia decided it was time to strike out on her own and joined the Stormborn.

Challenge RP

ChaosTheories
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Al-Hattal (Meepfur) x Sunniva (ChaosTheories)

Cub's Name: Roan (Peppermint Coffee)

Cub's Name: Runa (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Nysse (ChaosTheories)

KasaiLoki
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Umochozi (Krysin) x Astrus (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Ayanga (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Nariikhan (Krysin)

Cub's Name: Sakari (Krysin)

Cub's Name: Ronin (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Nakhii (Felyn)

Cub's Name: Muunokhoi (KasaiLoki)

Keantha
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Keantha
SoA's Name: Sindri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His cert
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Sin as he's called in a massive beast with a will of iron. He believes in protecting those weaker than himself. To lose in a fair fight is no shame but to peak on the weak is a mark of cowardliness.
Brief History: The son of an Amazon Priestess/Consort and a wandering Viking, Sin grew up with a strong sense of worth. He knew he would have his father's size and strove to prove himself. Despite his love for his sisters and mothers, Sin knew his future would not be with them and when his uncle came to collect him and his brother/cousins, Sin bid his mothers a tearful farewell and went to start a new life with the vikings.

AstoriaFallen
I have iron in my blood!
Username: AstoriaFallen
SoA's Name: Risa
Brief Personality: she'll bite you
Brief History: she was born and she grew. The end.

SoA's Name: Raizen
Brief Personality: He's cool as a cucumber
Brief History: He was born on a midsummer eve.....

Hattaki
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hattaki
SoA's Name: Isipho
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Altogether, this mellow voiced lioness is very calm and serene. She will offer aid but will also offer experience as a lonely rogue if asked to, since being given her freedom she has traveled and learned as her feet crossed the plains and mountains. It is her hope to one day find a pride or group that may accept her as a member despite her warmly colored fur and disposition, having spent so many years believing it was a foul color.
Brief History: A bright stain on the lives of her darker and far more wicked family that viewed Isipho as nothing more than a mistake from the moment she was born. None in the pride knew where such a pale throwback could have come from when they prized a color much darker than any that the young cub could even hold on her shining heart. Despite themselves and their core beliefs, first her mother and then her father came to soften towards her and could not bring themselves to cull their own gentle daughter no matter what their beloved pride wished. On a moon-less night she was released from her previous life, thereby sealing the cold fate her parents would meet upon returning.

Approvals are all caught up!!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly by PM or DMs on Discord. :3

Mysses#4000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:13 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Peppermint Coffee
SoA's Name: Tucagwathiel
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (Will work toward if need beee)
Brief Personality: Tuc is a hot headed lioness who holds grudges for years. She also tends to forgive the grudge if she and whoever it is can actually have a conversation about it, or a fight. She's good with either.
Brief History: Tuc was born into the demon pride but left when it disbanded. She never wanted to go back. She had one litter but doesn't see any of her children or know if they're alive or not. She's looking for a place to finally settle down and thinks this pride of powerful lions could do her some good.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Utako (Fairy Snails) x Mikayla (Fairy Snails)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Mýlaugr (Fairy Snails)

Cub's Name: Lhingril (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Eir (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Edith (Ecavi)

Cub's Name: Utanveltubesefi (Schicksalswende)

Cub's Name: Llinyn`aur (*Greenie)

Cub's Name: Merĸúnguaĸ (Fairy Snails)

Cub's Name: Verdandi (Seaki)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:57 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Yhe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A naturally nurturing and caring lioness. Her empathy for others is her greatest strength and weakness.
Brief History: Born to a single mother in the rogue lands, she was the one child who always stuck by her mother's side even as her siblings started to drift away. Occasionally she would leave her mother to try and check in with the rest of her family. During one of these expeditions, she was captured by a reaver named Bast'ion.

Capture RP  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:12 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Sherpuff
SoA's Name: Clelia
Original Member? Born In
Brief Personality: Clelia has a short temper and no hesitation to take it out anyone who might be around her. She is strong, stubborn, and sassy.
Brief History: She was born, she grew up, and now she's ready to argue with anyone and everyone!

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Sherpuff
SoA's Name: SoA Name
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Mohana is a kind, sweet lioness who just wants to take care of everyone.
Brief History: After raising three daughters who left to live lives of their own, Mohana was at a loss for what to do with her own life. Without a home, she wandered until she was discovered by a reaver named Kristanf.

Capture RP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Vidar (SilverLutz) x Na'ira (Felyn)

Cub's Name: Kafele (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Bennu (- Mynsed -)

Cub's Name: Aldan (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Ehya (Meepfur)

Cub's Name: Zmrzal (mouselet)

Cub's Name: Phanes (Felyn)  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]