Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] A Warm Sort of Silence... Congrats Pinkdog! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 pm
Submitting Artwork

USERNAME: xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Entry: 2/3
Model(s): Singeri
Artz here <3
Medium: Photoshop
Info: It was fun to experiment with the glow-y bits . u.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:20 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: ktns  

Ktns

Lunatic

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Darkmoon Dancer  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: Darkmoondancer
Roleplays:

1. I'm Only Little
  2. PVP: The Kill Steal
  3. [ Tearing Up Memories ]

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm
I'm gonna sing the Shroom song!

USERNAME: Darkmoon Dancer
Shroom: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:28 pm

USERNAME: vballlvr5
Shroom:
x  

vballlvr5

Cyren of the Sea

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: CyrenoftheSea

I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: Cyrenofthesea
Link to soquili owned: none/newbie  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:02 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

USERNAME: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Shroom:
User Image  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:25 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: stormflower

If male:
Name: Gwri
-Welsh myth name of Teyrnon's adopted son, "Gwri of the golden hair," who grew to full adulthood in seven years, meaning "bloom."
Temper: Honorable
Personality: Local Knight Prince of the Forest
Taking after both his parents he seeks to protect and serve and also heal emotional wounds. He is very much like a prince on the forest, honoring the earth and doing nothing to take advantage of mother earth. He has an unspoken bond with nature that if asked to describe he would simply reply that there are no words only feelings. He is more grounded like that of his father. He is not one to travel too much preferring to stay close to those he loves. He would prefer to always be by his father's side and pass on his knowledge once his father is gone though he hoped that would be far off for there was always more he seemed to learn from him. He is proud to have the mother he does and gets great joy when he speaks of her and the good she does. He aspires to do good and heal but to those closer to home. He understands the bond his parents have and one hopes to find his one true love and to be by his/her side for all time(and if this means leaving his home land then he shall do so with a heavy heart but he would carry the teachings with him wherever he may go.)

Plot ideas: I would very much like to have training sessions/lessons and encounters with both parents. I would want him to have many encounters with all kinds of soquili good and evil and also many opportunities to heal and save others. Family encounters and when finding love Id love for him to meet one that could become his mate(i think he would be one to lifemate only-all depends really) and he goes through some soul searching maybe seeking counsel with both parents and other siblings on what to do...the result in him following the best lesson which is to always follow your heart and be true to yourself.
(I really suck at coming up with plots like this, I usually am able to develop more specific things and ideas after rp and development actually takes place.)

If female:
Name: Áine (pronounced Awnya)
-Irish name derived from the proto-Celtic element *aidnā, meaning "radiance." In mythology, this is the name of a queen of the fairies. She may have originally been a goddess of light.
Temper: Peaceful
Personality: Herbalist/Healer-Traveler
Sweet and calm is this girl and always one to honor the forest and all of nature. Mother earth gives so much and doesn't get enough in return. She tries to even the odds, showing her appreciation to 'the mother' as often as possible, always thankful. This girl is very much a free-spirit and follows closer to her mothers path. She travels physically healing the wounds and illnesses of others she encounters. She wishes to heal the wounds with the life, love, and healing power the earth has given us all. She doesn't preform the ceremonies like that of her mother but instead she focuses on healing and letting nature take it's course.
Plot ideas: Aside from general family encounters and learning and her finding her calling Im not sure at this moment xP
(I really suck at coming up with plots like this, I usually am able to develop more specific things and ideas after rp and development actually takes place.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: musicaloner7
Roleplays:

1. one
    2. two
    3. three

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:17 pm

USERNAME: Akuma_Kessaku
Shroom:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: JadedTiger22

Love me some fungi! <3  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:07 pm
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: CheshireKttty
Roleplays:

1. Double Trouble
  2. Distract Me
  3. Small Steps

I usually try to rp more but things have been pretty rough lately and just now getting back into Soquili.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Kaliskanny  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:04 am
Submitting Artwork

USERNAME: Ryuukishin

Entry: 1/3
Model(s): Tulgey Cat & Etcetera
Meow
Medium: Digital
Info: Never got past rough sketching, but I won't be able to get home before the contest ends so I just slapped some colors on and threw it in. Pxa (They were both originally different drafts of Tulgey, hence why Etc's bangs are the same and his tail isn't poofy. xD)  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff