Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Parker School For Gifted Students (aka Hero High!)

Back to Guilds

A roleplay in which kids with superpowers can find themselves. 

Tags: school, roleplay, superhero, Heroes, comics 

Reply Hero High Main
Autumn Semester Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 pm
Anya winced. "That sounds... awful. I mean, I get that sometimes with larger animals, but..."
She patted him awkwardly on the arm in sympathy.
"I guess it hurts when you turn back, then?"

Java grinned, abandoning the idea of shielding Ava from the snow - or, rather, shielding the snow from Ava. He tried to keep up with her as they went through the woods to the school.

[[Meh. Writer's block and headache]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:56 pm
"I can't tell when it hurts more, when i'm growing or when I return to normal. But, its one of those things I just have to deal with, no way around it." Alex reverted back to his normal form, the same deafening sound of bones breaking could be heard, only it looked like you hit rewind on a movie. "It gets kind of wierd towering over everybody like that." He thows his sweatshirt and trenchcoat back on and turned to look at Anya, smiling once again. "But enough with the pity-party, i'm sure you don't want to hear me complain all day."  

Grandmaster Allan

Valerian Eclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm
SuperheroJellyfish
Anya winced. "That sounds... awful. I mean, I get that sometimes with larger animals, but..."
She patted him awkwardly on the arm in sympathy.
"I guess it hurts when you turn back, then?"

Java grinned, abandoning the idea of shielding Ava from the snow - or, rather, shielding the snow from Ava. He tried to keep up with her as they went through the woods to the school.

[[Meh. Writer's block and headache]]

Ava trudged through the snow and neared the school. As they entered, Ava asked her husband, "So, Java. We several months until this beautiful baby will be born! What should we do until then? We have lots of time, I suppose, but time flies when these kind of things happen to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 pm
Java grinned. "Well, there's the babymoon... and we've got a lot of decorating to do, I guess. Mostly though, we should enjoy our freedom, I guess." He winked. "I mean, it won't be the same once we've got a sprog to look after all hours of the day." He grinned again and opened the door to the hospital wing for her. "Bein' all adorable and stuff..."
He realised he was rambling and winked again, the turned to see Dr Lanes. "Good afternoon Dr Lanes. Are you all set up?"

Anya winced slightly, but looked more carefully at the shape of Alex's bones beneath his skin as they changed this time. "Yeah, I guess that would be weird... Overall it's pretty cool though. I'll bet they call on you straight away next time there's an emergency in Coldice." She smiled, then shivered.  

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 pm
Alex shrugged, not really knowing what Anya was talking about. "I shudder at the idea of someone asking me for help, besides, I don't have that much skill in combat. Not sure how usefull I would be in a fight, other than psycological warfare."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:07 pm
((Beth, Lanes is practically an NPC, and since I won't be able to post fully until the weekend, you go ahead. Give my love to the proud (fictional) parents though! xD )  

Eisette
Vice Captain

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:13 pm
"Oh." Anya blushed. "I guess I just kinda assumed you were the combat-y type... with that power and all."
She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.
"Have you ever been to Coldice? It's the closest city, so the seniors go there for practice. Sometimes they open it up to the rest of the school too. I don't really like it much though; I prefer the countryside..." She trailed off, blushing because she'd started rambling.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 pm
Dr Lanes started setting up the ultrasound machine by one of the beds.
"Okay Ava, just hop on the bed and roll your top up a bit. I just need to put some of this cream on your belly and we're all set."  

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:33 pm
"I'm just saying I have little skill for now, never really needed to learn how to fight, but it could be useful." It should certainly keep someone from burning my house down again. "Oh well, not really a fan of cities either, too cramped for my tastes."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 pm
Hector lifted a finger exitedly, as if he had thought of something. "When you get bigger, do... do you weigh more? How strong are your arms before and after transforming?" He smiled nervously, and looked down at his feet, "Uh, sorry... I was just wondering..."  

yksyeknom

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 am
"If you wanted to, I hear the Combat class here's really good. One of my friends here took it before she went all, um, evil. You know about Netta, right?"
Anya blushed slightly when Hector spoke, having forgotten he was there. "There's certainly a lot more muscle after he's transformed." She blushed more deeply, eyes widened. "Not that you're not all muscular now or anything! Um..."

[[Damn, I love Anya. She'd get on so well with Liette... If she wasn't too shy to talk to her. She's kinda hard to write though. xD ]]

Liette roamed the corridors, wishing February hadn't had to rush off to a music lesson, or wherever she'd said she had to go. She sighed at the sight of the snow outside; it reminded her of home and the countless number of times she'd been stuck inside, unable to open the door to get to the sea just a short walk away.
Then she laughed, remembering the lake. If anything would cheer her up, it would be the water. She rushed down the stairs and power-trudged through the snow to the lake... which was frozen over.
"Bugger".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm
Term's finished!
Post replies here

SuperheroJellyfish
Crew

Hero High Main

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers