Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Parker School For Gifted Students (aka Hero High!)

Back to Guilds

A roleplay in which kids with superpowers can find themselves. 

Tags: school, roleplay, superhero, Heroes, comics 

Reply Hero High Main
Autumn Semester Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 am
Slightly late, but oh well..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:52 pm
Ava picked up a piece of white bread and bit into it. "...Dr. Lane...?" Her emerald eyes widened. She immediately stood up from the chair and ran into the bedroom, even though she knew she would be seen. She shut the door behind her and locked it. Ava yelled to Java, "But I don't want to see him...!" She stood against the door and sighed.  

Valerian Eclipse
Vice Captain

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 pm
[[I thought they were in the bedroom?]]

Java grinned nervously. "Ava, honey, it couldn't hurt for him to give you a quick check-up, could it? Don't you want to know what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Harri and Dr Lanes stood in the kitchen still, and Harri blushed a little as they both heard all too well Ava's shout from the bedroom.
"Um.." Harri said, grinning sheepishly at the floor. "We didn't ask her first..." Dr Lanes laughed, to Harri's relief.
"It's okay - most of the time I'm called out because of the relations well-wishing, more often than of the actual patient's wishes." He smiled, laughter lines framing his eyes. "In the case of Ava, if she doesn't wish to see me, I don't mind coming back another time. I'll stick around just long enough to see if her.. husband now, yes?" Harri nodded at his qustion, "If her husband can changer her mind. Say.. is that stew on the stove there? Busy life of a doctor, it's not often I get hot meals at this time of the day.." Dr Lanes smiled mock-pleadingly at Harri, and she chuckled as she went to serve up a small bowl for each of them, to east whilst Java and Ava talked.  

Eisette
Vice Captain

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:51 pm
((Is there some way I could get a character into somewhere?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 am
[[Idk, wander around. You know how it works.]]  

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Valerian Eclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:04 am
Ava growled lightly to herself and then pushed the door open. "Fine! Check me out! But be fast, okay!" She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

((IM WAITING FOR CAM))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 pm
*Alex walks into the area scratching his head in confusion*
"Where am I?"  

Grandmaster Allan

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 pm
((Roleplay in paragraph format.))
Ratten watched Alex for a few seconds as a small white mouse, before expanding into a human, and holding out his hand at him, "Hello, new student. What do you mean 'Where am I'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:38 pm
((Sorry))
*Alex flips around and braces for an attack, he doesn't make a very threatning image though* "Who are you, and why did you sneak up on me?"  

Grandmaster Allan

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:25 pm
Ratten shrunk back, holding his hands in front of his head defensively, "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you. My name is Ratten, when did you arrive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 pm
"Earlier today. How about you?"  

Grandmaster Allan

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Ratten eased up a bit, and shrugged, "50, maybe 60 rat years ago, I think. Quite a while... 'course, I still don't have a room..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:34 pm
"Rat years?" *Alex wasn't going to lower his gaurd around this guy yet*  

Grandmaster Allan

yksyeknom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:37 pm
Ratten nodded slowly, "Yes, I was a rat for most of that time, so I don't really know how long it was for you... it was quite a long time though..."  
Hero High Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff