Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:26 am
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1300 / AC: 6800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz was getting excited to see Kaori was going to have her weapon made for free. Feeling a bit energized he walked up to Kaza and proposed his idea. "Okay, i have this spear here but the problem I'm having is when people come in too close I have no means to defend myself other then to just leap away. So I was thinking I could have blades on both ends, while being able to detach them for short swords. There is a bit more to the design that I have on this note right here." He slid the note over to Kaza so he could look it over. Upon reading the note he looked up at Kaz not being able to help himself from the opportunity. "This is probably the dumbest idea I have ever heard grace my ears from a shinobi in any village." Kaz was taken back from it almost like a punch to the stomach. After just a short pause Kaza spoke up. "I'm Kidding, I'm Kidding! It is brilliant! I had to mess with you seeing your hopes so high." Kaz let out a sigh thinking he might have actually goofed up. Scratching the back of his head as he thanked him. Turning to Kaori with a uneasy smile. "I guess that takes care of our weapons. So we are still making some progress during this party. Maybe we can sneak some training in when no one is looking." He stuck his tongue out at her as he passed her by heading towards the door.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:36 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 865 Stamina: 715

Kaori smirked slightly when she saw Kaza and Kaz interact. She shook her head and turned,
"Yeah, we probably should get going. I'm sure things are getting underway, at the very least.” She turned toward the door and left the shop for now. She would return later for her weapon. She wanted to get to work on the shop her mother had once owned.

{exit}

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 07100 ¥ AC:0007550 ¥
¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

By the time Yasu actually got to the smithy he was dog tired. Though he soldiered on delivering his order to the smithy for his weapon and picking up a hand full of explosive tags he would need. After paying the man and taking his confirmation ticket he headed out stuffing the tags into a pouch on his hip.

Custom Weapon [x1]
< 0 Ryo >
After being approved [here], talk to Kaza about constructing such a beautiful weapon. In fact, its such a beautiful idea, Kaza won't even charge you for it!
• This process takes roughly 1 day.

Explosive Notes [x24]
< 600 Ryo >
A set of explosive notes that are used in most ninja's arsenals.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

It is the heart, that defines a S A M U R A I...

Approaching the Silver Forge, she bypassed the small line of villagers at the counter, making herself known that she was here to speak with the Blacksmith. Standing behind a rather large man a few feet away, Tsu felt it best to make him aware of her presence. "Excuse me, sir. I--"

"Just a minute..." The gruff voice cut her off, and continued mumbling for moment.

From her position, his arms appeared busy, accompanied with the sound of shifting paper. After a few minutes, the sounds of shuffling paper stopped, and so did the movement of his arms. He slowly turned to her, looking down at her with a puzzled look, but quickly exchanged it with a friendly smile. "How can I help you, miss?"

"I'm new in town, and just happened to notice your shop.
                                                                                                        I have some experience in working with metals, and was wondering if you needed some extra hands."
                                                                                                        Tsubame gave her sweetest smile,
                                                                                                        tilting her head in curiosity. Kaza gave her another once over, his right hand gently stroking his chin. "Well, if you're here to work, I could certainly use your assistance. Come now, we already have a few orders lined up." With that,
                                                                                                        the man turned away heading towards the back of the shop. It took Tsu a moment to realize just how quickly he had assigned her to work, jolting out of her trance and following quickly behind him.

(Blacksmith mission posts starts here.)
                                                                                                        Tsubame was lead further into the shop, past the work area where the forge laid, to what looked like a receiving room. There lied a bunch of boxes and bags, filled with what Tsu assumed to be product delivered for Kaza to work with. He guided her to one of the bags to pick up, picking up one himself and heading back toward the forge. She picked up the bag she was directed to, struggling with it at first, given it was filled with metal ingots, and she barely had the strength to life its weight. But, she didn't want to disappoint Kaza, so she struggled through, nearly dropping the bag and herself once she caught up with him at the forge. "Light enough for ya? Hehe..." Tsu's cheeks reddened at his remark, awaiting his next order as he began retrieving some of the ingots from the bag. She observed for a moment, knowing exactly what he was doing, and began to follow suit. The two of them were pulling ingots from their individual bags now, setting them out on the large table next to the fire pit that was already set ablaze with a steady flame. Kaza smiled, though Tsu couldn't see it, approving of her initiative. It was one of the few things she learned back in the Iron Country, working with some of the other females in her noble family to learn the art. Other than great warriors, the Ashikaga family supplied most of the country with fantastic weapons and armor. Tsubame wasn't sure which she'd specialize in yet, but these small steps were important to finding that path.

After all the ingots were set out in place, she turned to Kaza for further instruction. Intuition told her to grab the set of gloves nearby and equip them along with the tongs near the fire to begin the smelting process. However, that'd be getting ahead of herself, and she didn't want to ruin whatever small likeness the great forgemaster had for her. "Alright, we're going to be doing something really basic here: metal rods. An order was placed by twins brothers down the street looking to do a construction job. I don't know how much experience you have with blacksmithing, so you're just going to assist me for now." As he turned, Tsubame took a couple steps to the side and reached for the gloves as Kaza inspected the fire. "It's hot enough, let's get started." When he turned around, the gloves were presented to him, and he accepted them, chuckling to himself. Quite the eager helper he had here. Not that he was complaining, it was welcomed actually. There was always room for anyone who was willing to work hard. Without further instruction, Tsu headed back to the table and grabbed the long tongs off the corner, set to the side of the ingots that were laid out. She handed them to Kaza, and he proceeded with grabbing one of the ingots and holding them over the fire. The ingot began it process of melting, and during that time, the forgemaster began explaining the smelting process -- which she already knew, but listened politely anyways. [ Blacksmithing: Preparation and Assistance Complete ]

The fire was very hot, and Tsu watched from a comfortable position while Kaza held the blazing ingot in the fire. Instead of standing idle for too long, she opted to make herself useful by making sure things were cleaned up and prepped to continue their work. After locating the broom, she began to sweep the floor of forge, starting at one end, and silently working her way to the other, to prevent disturbing the blacksmith at work. It was no surprise how quickly the dust began to collect with each sweep. She began to wonder how often Kaza kept it up. Though, she couldn't really judge him, for the hardworking man he appeared to be, she was positive it was difficult to maintain trivial tasks such as sweeping and cleaning. That's where a helper like her came along. Moderate sized dust piles filled the room, and Tsu quickly swept them into the dust pan and emptied it into the trash bin. Inspecting her work and nodding in approval, she returned to Kaza's side just as he was removing the ingot from the flames. He placed it on the anvil, and began using various tools to shape the hot ingot into the metal rods that were ordered. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to begin smelting another ingot for me while I shape this one." "Of course." She replied, with a nod. Positioning herself with the table lined with ingots, she peeked into one of the drawers beneath in search for another pair of gloves. One couldn't work without proper safety equipment, after all.

The first drawer she opened had various tools in it; most likely replacements for the one's being used once they've worn out. Tsu closed it back and opened the drawer next to it, finding just what she needed: gloves. All of them were a little bigger than her own hands, but she felt they'd serve their purpose as far as protection was concerned. So, she placed them upon her hands and grabbed the second pair of tongs laid out on the table. Her next job was to smelt another ingot, which she had common knowledge of how to do with a bit of her previous experience. It wasn't her favorite part of the process due to the intense heat. Sighing, she picked up the ingot with the tongs and positioned herself in front of the fire. The blazing temperature of the air around her was already causing beads of sweat to form upon her forehead. She remained steady in her posture, holding the ingot in the fire until it was blazing red, and began succumbing to the intense heat of the flames, melting. Even with the intensity of the flames, due to the size of the ingot it took a bit of time to melt. Or, at least it felt this way, Tsu focusing more on how uncomfortable she felt in the heat than anything else. This was part of the process after all, and it was something she'd have to get used to if she wanted to pursue a path in armor or weapon creation. As if on cue, as Kaza finished the first metal rod, Tsubame was handing him the next smelted ingot to shape. [ Blacksmithing: Preparation and Assistance Complete ]

"Thank you." Kaza accepted the ingot with a smile, and quickly returned back to his work. Tsubame had a lot of respect for this man, despite only meeting him an hour or so ago. He was very hardworking; diligent in his work and always focused. She was positive all of his clients were happy, and it made a lot of sense as to why his shop might be so popular. A lot of Shinobi and Samurai probably popped in here frequently for weapons and gear. Kaza's devotion to his work would always ensure his customers got the best quality. Tsu was preparing to grab another ingot for the fire when a feminine voice pulled her from her concentration. "Kaza. I have to go run a few errands, so can you-- Oh." She stopped suddenly, realizing that Kaza was busy at work, with Tsu's assistance. Tsu turned to Kaza who remained focused on shaping the ingot on the anvil, hammering away. He briefly turned to her, gesturing with a tilt of his head to assist the young lady. "I can help you with whatever you need, ma'am. Mr. Kaza here is currently busy. My name is Tsu." She preferred to give the shortened version of her name for some odd reason. It felt friendly to her. Though, she was unsure whether she'd be capable of managing whatever task this woman had for her. Outside of working with metals, she had a little experience in other areas, she just hoped that she wouldn't let her down.

"Great. I'm Sakana, arms dealer of the Silver Forge. I need you to run the shop for me while I'm away for a little while. I'd have my daughter do it, but she's currently in the Academy right now." Sakana smiled, and Tsu greeted her with a smile of her own and a nod, following her to the front of the store. At the moment, no one was in line, but that was sure to change in a matter of seconds with as crowded as the streets were. Sakana went over the inventory with Tsu, showing her were each product was, how much it cost, and how many of each product to give for the price if said product came in a bundle. Tsu did her best to memorize everything, though in all honesty, the information was a bit overwhelming. After all was said and done, Sakana was on her way, and the young woman was left to man the shop on her own. For a while, the shop remained quiet, and as soon as Tsubame got a little too relaxed, a couple customers showed up. She jolted back into attention, putting on a friendly face and listening carefully to their requests. They wanted a couple bundles of steel ores and a worker's hammer. Tsu quickly duck beneath the counter to retrieve the ores in bundles of three, and a single worker's hammer, charging them 950 ryo. She made sure the payment was correct before handing them the items, and waved goodbye to them as they set off into the streets once again. [ Blacksmithing: Preparation and Assistance Complete ]

A few customers have come and gone since the first, and Tsu was feeling very confident about how well she was managing all of this. Her first day in this new town was starting off on a great foot. She was able to find a job she was capable of doing, and was managing to help a few people along the way. Not to mention the little bit of money she'd earn for this. Hopefully with that she could find a place to stay when the sun fell below the horizon. Sakana soon returned, happy to see that Tsu wasn't a complete nervous wreck. "I see you've been handling yourself well. Keep this up, and we might have found ourselves a new part-time worker. Or, full-time perhaps." Tsu welcomed her praise with a smile, "I'd be happy to help. You two work so hard around here, and there's so much that needs to be done. If my assistance could take even a little load off of you two's shoulders, that'd be wonderful." Working full or part-time here didn't sound bad at all. She'd have a stable job for one, and secondly, this place was kind of starting to grow on her. The atmosphere was decent,and the owners of this place were very friendly. Sakana giggled, "I'm happy to hear that. Kaza is a very hardworking man, as you can see, and it's hard to find someone who's willing to work just as hard. He does not appreciate slackers, you know. But, you're far from that, Tsu." Smiling, her cheeks flushed at the compliment, but before she could say anything else, Kaza's voice erupted fromthe forge, loud and clear, scaring the life out of the two women.

"TSU!!"

Sakana and Tsubame both ran back to the forge as fast as they could to see what the matter was. From the moment he yelled her name, her heart felt like it was constricted tightly with rope, and falling to the pit of her stomach. She wasn't sure if she was going to be yelled at for doing something wrong... or maybe he was in some kind of distress? But, what if that was her fault too?Out of all the reasons why he could be calling her, she could only hope it was for something not too serious in nature. When the two arrived at the forge, Kaza was standing calmly in front of the raging fire, smelting an ingot. "Y-yes sir?" Tsu replied to his call with a bit of uncertainty, for his current behavior betrayed the urgency in which she was summoned. "Oh, you're quite quick on your feet there. Was just testing your response time, hehe. I also need you to put away the remaining ingots for me, I'm working on the last metal rod here. Thanks for holding the storefront while Sakana was busy." Tsu let out a sigh of relief, glad that he wasn't hurt or that she hadn't done anything wrong. She quickly moved to the table to put the remaining ingots away, storing them in a box and placing them under the table, while taking the bag they were originally in and folding it, placing it in the receiving room. She awaited further instructions, with their first order nearly completed. Tsu was positive the construction workers would be pleased with Kaza's handy work. [ Blacksmithing: Preparation and Assistance Complete ]

Sakana had taken her place at the front of the store meanwhile, and Tsu watched as Kaza finished up the final rod. Wiping the sweat from his face, he set his tools down and let out a deep sigh. "Well, that's one project out of many finished for the day. Come load these up for me, Tsu, while I rest a moment, please." Tsu did as she was asked and approached the table with the metal rods. They were all line up down the table much like the ingots were. They were a little rough looking, a lacked shine, but she was unsure if this was the finished product. Surely, they'd have to go through a whitesmith for some finishing touches. Tsubame also had some experience in that field, something she looked forward to honing in the future. Aside from the metal rod that was still pretty hot, the final one, Tsu began gathering the rods and placing them in the delivery box at the other end of the table. There was a definite sign that these would need a whitesmith's touch at moment of grasping them in her hand, however, she kept that to herself. Twelve rods were neatly placed into the delivery box, and she closed it, sealing it tightly with tape. The box already had its location and recipient stamped onto the box, so there would be no confusion as to where this was going. Kaza definitely knew what he was doing. Picking up the box, she headed out of the forge to find the man, and figure out what else needed to be done.

By 'heading out', a more accurate definition would be waddling. This box was even heavier than the bag of ingots that she carried from the receiving room! Maybe it was because of the manual labor she had been doing, that she just felt a little tired. There is no way that twelve metal rods could be heavier than a bag of ingots. Perhaps it was the box... Either way, she waddled as quickly as she could to the counter, doing her best not to slam the box on the surface. The last thing she needed was to damage the box, contents on the inside, or worse, the counter. In front of Kaza... Kaza was leaning against the counter, drinking a cup of water. There was another set beside him, which he nodded for Tsubame to take. She gladly picked up the cup and eagerly sipped on it. The cool water was refreshing for her dry mouth, having spent quite some time in that hot forge. "You did a very good job today, I'm really glad you found your way here to help us out." Kaza smiled, and Tsu smiled back. "Of course, Mr. Kaza. Maybe one day I'll be working the forge like yourself. I'll need all the experience I can get." Kaza chuckled, "With your work ethic, you're not too far off, kid. Keep up the good work." With that, he handed her a bundle of ryo. Tsu thanked him and secured it upon her person, turning to the front of the counter, as one of the construction men arrive. She presented them the box -- not daring to attempt to pick it up once again in front of everyone. After the man paid for his newly made materials, he took the box and headed on his way. [ Blacksmithing: Preparation and Assistance Complete ]

The young samurai let out a final sigh, feeling a little worn out from her busy event today. She spent some time reflecting on it as she finished the rest of her water, smiling to herself. A good start so far, Tsu. A very good start. Thanking Kaza and Sakana for allowing her to help them, she set off into the streets once more to see what else this big city had in store. There were a few things she still needed to attend to, but she felt much better about herself with a little ryo under her belt. Now if she could just find some place to stay for the night... Or a bite to eat. Befriending a stranger in this place would be nice, too. Though, she felt her relationship with both Kaza and Sakana was starting to bud, it was only the beginning.

[ Exit ]

◆¦ CHAKRAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 ◆¦ TPx 10/ 10 x x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                                                                        ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU SPECIALISTx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ WANDERERx ◆¦ HAKEMOTO SAMURAIx
                                                                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                            Mission Details

Preparation [ E - D ]
                                                                                                            This involves setting up a forge, workbench, work area, shoppe, or library in the morning and cleaning it up at night. Only requires the absolute minimum: dusting, washing, picking up trash, cleaning tools, picking up deliveries, etc. If the more experienced folks need assistance with a small task, they will send you off to go perform it instead of them.

Assistance [ D ]
                                                                                                            During work hours, you'll be keeping the clients from interfering too much with the higher-ups who are working on projects and otherwise being busy. Otherwise, you'll be directly helping those around you, handing them their tools when called for, being there to hold the hot irons in the fire while they rest, fetching fabrics, and keeping them from being distracted by all means possible.

◆¦ Passives
                                                                                                            Samurai Discipline: Gains a moderate resistance to Touch-based Genjutsu; suffers no drawbacks from wearing armor.
                                                                                                            Weapon Specialist Discipline: Weapon skill increases at every rank, allowing weapons to cut through defensive Bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
                                                                                                            Onna-bugeisha Spirit PA: The Naginata can be wielded with other weapons styles learned; treated as that particular weapon.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                                                                        Quote:
                                                                                                        Quote:
                                                                                                        Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis Souma

▴ Shishin▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 575/595 ▴ 185/185 ▴ D-Rank ▴

Etiquette leans towards employees and volunteers alerting their supervisor that they're about to begin work. Unfortunately for Artemis, getting to the supervisor was going to be an issue. A giant mud puddle covered the front of the silver forge, making it impossible to enter the store without suffering through such grossness. It was nothing if not a problem.

She was well-equipped for problem-solving, at least. She wanted to keep her distance more than anything, but the wide puddle would be resolved in the most efficient manner if she used doton. The technique in mind required her to be in the middle of the puddle, which bode poorly for her. At least she wasn't wearing expensive fur boots or something.

She took careful steps in the beginning of the puddle. It was much like the tiptoeing an adolescent goes through to hide from their parents. She'd rather be sneaking out or stealing a late night snack over this, though. The mud squelched beneath each footstep. Sometimes it released air bubbles because the earth beneath the puddle was soft and sifting like the foundation of an old, natural lake.

The mud rose to her upper calf by the time she got to the center. It was definitely, definitely gross, and she was regretting not taking her shoes off beforehand. Her toes were still damp and dirty, but her shoes were too. She was especially bitter about it when she made her hand seals and performed the doton technique, generating a mound that acted as a sponge. The water-mud was being sucked into the dirt mound and in a few moments, it was all gone, and all that was there was a pack of solid earth.
                                                                                  [ D | Maintenance | Complete! ]

She cringed at her muddy legs as she left the scene to perform the rest of her laundry list of duties.

[exit]

mission list
                                                                                  Clean-Up Detail: There was recently a mishap at the Scribes and Scraps involving a pie and a bundle of low-powered explosives. Cleaners wanted.
                                                                                  Maintenance: The road in front of the Silver Forge has seen some wear recently and is turning into a mud pit. We need laborers to fix that.
                                                                                  Material Retrieval: There's a flower growing near the crossroads that would be a good match for an outfit we're making. You'll recognize it by its strong aroma and its blue petals and red stamen. Deliver it to the Steel Thread.
                                                                                  Performance: Put on a performance and get us some customers! Stop by the Swaying Yew today!
                                                                                  Pest Control: There's a den of foxes near The Forge. Either kill them or move them elsewhere, they're causing problems.

jutsu used
                                                                                  Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou [ Earth Mound Creation ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos entered the store and picked up his speciality item. His father's spear, finally refurbished and back in his grip. It felt delightful to be holding his own weapon again. With an extra bit of pep in his step, he exited.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 755/ 755 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 525/ 525 x ◆¦ RYOx 6,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ Chuuninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:54 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

Kya entered with bright eyes and some drawn schematics she had received in the mail for a specialty item. She dropped them off, and the manw as more than excited to attempt making the weapon and he told Kya to come back in a day. So she had gone back home, talked to San, and then made the trip again.

When she returned, her item had indeed been completed, and that made her jump for joy. She took the weapon, it's weight perfect for her, not too large to cary even for such a large weapon. She flicked the weapon and activated the mechanism, turning her weapon into a scythe, rings jingling down the back of the blade. She smiled at the man, and bowed to him as thanks before placing it on her back, and leaving back where she had come in.

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,690/0,690 Chakra 0,535/0535 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Parvati walked through the doors of the Forge and looked around, she knew what she was there for and looked around. She was in awe of the array of weapons that had been forged there. She walked to the counter and put tapped her small pouch on the counter, a man approached her and she smiled “ Hi, I’m looking to purchase a chakra steel whip “ The man nodded to her and went into the back of the store, her excitement grew. He came back with a black pouch and pulled a long whip from it, he pointed it towards her.

“ C’mon grab it. “

She slid the ryo to him and grabbed the whip. She felt her chakra surge through it. She nodded to the man and wrapped the whip on her side, she had a new profound sense of confidence.

[[ // exit to the Gates... again -700 ryo ]]

Paris_Decay

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 am
Entering the shop, Karuto talked with the merchant and paid for the items he had ordered. After being told it would be a couple days, he left, returning three days later. He acquired his Great Hammer and his armor before leaving once more  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Ayame entered the armory with the broken Nodachi in her hand as she approached the clerk and the smith who was intensely at his duty. Sweat began on her brow as she stepped into the furnace like workshop. When greeted by the owner, she gave a wave of her hand and smiled to them. Exchanging greetings, Ayame presented the weapon to them and asked if she could replace her comrade's weapon but keep the sheath. 900 Coins were slapped onto the countertop and the work was already beginning. Fire and sparks flew and the workings of chakra began as now a fresh and clean blade was presented to the kunoichi. At her request, it was fitted with the old hilt and resized for an adaptable use with either one or two hands. She smiled, took the blade and returned to her Chuunin escort.

She hoped Kya would appreciate the gesture she was doing.

1,000 Ryo - 900

100 Ryo Left
              Chakra Steel Weapon: Nodachi [x1]
              < 900 Ryo >
              A medium weapon that is capable of holding the user's chakra effects within its frame.

User Image  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

She bought stuff. Heck, she even described two of her four ideal weapons, and the blacksmith seemed to know how to hook her up. She'd have to come back tomorrow, but it was no big deal. She left her Academy katana behind as a gift to commemorate the sale of her nifty customs.

Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium x 2 [1800 Ryo]
Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [300 Ryo]
Specialty Gourd [200 Ryo]

[/exit]

User Image
犬女

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle JouninxxxxxRank Axxxxx
Current Chakra 845 / 855xxxxxCurrent Stamina 800 / 800
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 4xxxxxReflex 4xxxxxFortitude 3
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ -- / -- ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
• Hashi no Seihitsu: Doubles rate of Chakra/Stamina regen while eating with chopsticks
Personal Attributes:
• Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
• Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques four [4] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - A Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques four [4] posts faster.
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:36 am
User Image

She picked up her new weapons. One of them a very ornate sword with a dog charm on it with a hollow handle, and the other a ******** big war fan the size of her own body. Throwing them over her shoulder, she shook the smith's hands and headed out.

[/exit]

User Image
犬女

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle JouninxxxxxRank Axxxxx
Current Chakra 820 / 855xxxxxCurrent Stamina 800 / 800
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 4xxxxxReflex 4xxxxxFortitude 3
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ -- / -- ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
• Hashi no Seihitsu: Doubles rate of Chakra/Stamina regen while eating with chopsticks
Personal Attributes:
• Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
• Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques four [4] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - A Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques four [4] posts faster.
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: B-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 820Stamina:410

"Excuse me, we're here for an order some supplies." Ichiryu aske for someone that can assist him and his team.

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:59 pm
CEOxJOE

Ichiryu would be greeted by a young smith who would ask for the list of the orders. Once the Konoha Chuunin had handed over the needed papers, the smith would look over it briefly before asking them to wait a moment while he goes speak to his own boss. This would leave the shinobi unattended for several minutes, the walls gleaming with weapons, staring down at all in attendance. The heavy, rattling sounds of the forge echoed and ricochetted around the walls and gleaming steel.

At the return of the attendant, they gave an apologetic smile. Yes, they can fill the order, but they won't be able to give a quote until later that day, if they return again then.  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:02 am
User Image
Inohana "Sayuri" Yamanaka

xxx Keep the scars close to your heart and mind. Never forget.

Konohagakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Yamanaka Clan
Chakra 370/370 l Stamina: 290 / 290

Now awake and alert, her green hues quickly scanned around as she tried to keep up on the upcoming and avoid to bumping into people. A shop caught her eye but she nearly lost Ichiryu as she had to speed up her walk to catch up to him. "Ich-" She stopped as he started to speak to the clerk. Geez. Straight to the point was he? When the smith returned and explained that it would take time, perfect! "Ah! Good, no worries! We'll be back! Come on." She grabbed Ichiryu's hand and Chou who was JUST walking in and dragged both of them out. If any of them pull their hand away and stopped walking or whatever, she would keep on going to the store she wants to go to. "I need some scrolls, so let's go to uh... what was it called, Scrolls and Scraps I believe!" It's actually extremely hard to get Sayuri excited but she always becomes excited when it comes to her job.

[ Exit ]

Current Attire: [x] Black is well, black. The blue is an attempted teal but her outfit is teal. The black on the teal is actually holes or makeshift tears. Her hair is up in a high ponytail as it would brush to her lower back. Camping bag with provisions and clothes.
                                  Headband Location: Around her waist
                                  Appearance:Natural pink hair which was waves of light and darkness that reached to her hips if she had it free from any binding. Her eyes are dark moss green with gold speckles around the pupils. Slender with hourglass figure, her chest was a simple firm B-cup with firm round butt, Sayuri was obviously not well for any kind of strength but she was in fact, flexible and practiced yoga along with Pilates every day. High cheek bones with feminine jawline, she sometimes wears her lip piercing and does not have her ears pierced, at least, until she becomes chuunin and receive her earrings. As of right now, Sayuri has one piercing at the moment, on her lip and it's made out of plastic.

Sayuri was seen with teal colored make up 99% of the time. It was usually called warpaint. It's a streak of teal over her eyes and goes from hairline to hairline. (Think of basic mask with holes) She usually also wear Aho's feathers behind her right ears, they are considered Konohagakure national bird.

Warpaint and feathers: On.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

CEOxJOE

Valbjorn

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items