Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
Owners: Kaza and Sakana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 pm
Blacksmith of the Silver Forge

User Image
Home to the great forgemaster Kaza; the man who is responsible for the construction of various blades, simple and mythic, across most of the warring world. With his hammer, anvil, and sharp mind, he is capable of constructing some of the greatest weapons to ever grace a soldier's hand... for a nominal fee, of course.

___F o r g a b l e
_-_-_Weapons hot and fresh from the anvil.
Small Basic Weapon [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
Using basic materials, Kaza creates a small weapon for his customer. (Short sword, dagger, etc.)
• This process takes roughly 1 day.

Medium Basic Weapon [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
Using basic materials, Kaza creates a medium sized custom weapon for his customer. (Katana, nodachi, etc.)

Large Basic Weapon [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Using basic materials, Kaza creates a large sized custom weapon for his customer. (Great sword, naginata, etc.)
• This process takes roughly 2 days.

Small Elemental Weapon [x1]
< 600 Ryo >
Using elemental materials, Kaza creates a small weapon for his customer. (Short sword, dagger, etc.) This weapon is capable of unleashing elemental type strikes. (Fire slash, water slash, etc.)

Medium Elemental Weapon [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Using elemental materials, Kaza creates a medium sized weapon for his customer. (Katana, nodachi, etc.) This weapon is capable of unleashing elemental type strikes. (Fire slash, water slash, etc.)

Large Elemental Weapon [x1]
< 1100 Ryo >
Using elemental materials, Kaza creates a large sized weapon for his customer. (Great sword, naginata, etc.) This weapon is capable of unleashing elemental type strikes. (Fire slash, water slash, etc.)
• This process takes roughly 3 days.

Metal Doll [x1]
< 700 Ryo >
An iron doll the size and shape of a fully-grown adult. It weighs roughly a ton and is used primarily for training due to its durability and weight.

Custom Weapon [x1]
< 0 Ryo >
After being approved [here], talk to Kaza about constructing such a beautiful weapon. In fact, its such a beautiful idea, Kaza won't even charge you for it!

___M a t e r i a l s
_-_-_Ore used for forging weapons and armor.
Iron Ore [x3]
< 250 Ryo >
Chunks of raw iron.

Steel Ore [x3]
< 400 Ryo >
Chunks of raw steel.

Worker's Hammer [x1]
< 150 Ryo >
A simple hard crafted, all metal, hammer. Used mainly for forging, but also makes a nice blunt weapon.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm
Arms Dealer of the Silver Forge

User Image
A prominent little getup at the backside of the Silver Forge's blacksmith. Owned by the younger-looking-than-she-really-is "ex-kunoichi" Sakana, who has adopted a pair of little girls as her own. Their ages being ten and fourteen. The both of them speak multiple languages rather well.
When not at the academy, the elder daughter works alongside Sakana in managing the store front.

___M e l e e
_-_-_Already prepared weapons- useful, but not custom fit.
Brawler Knuckles [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A set of spiked knuckles. The spikes channel Chakra, slightly increasing their sharpness for one post when fed five [ 5 ] Chakra.

Chakra Blade [x1]
< 350 Ryo >
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts.

Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
< 100 Ryo >
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable.

Hunting Knife [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
A thick, toothed Rambo-style knife!

Steel Weapon [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
A steel weapon of any size.

Chakra Steel Weapon: Small [x1]
< 700 Ryo >
A small weapon that is capable of holding the user's chakra effects within its frame.

Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium [x1]
< 900 Ryo >
A medium weapon that is capable of holding the user's chakra effects within its frame.

Chakra Steel Weapon: Large [x1]
< 1200 Ryo >
A large weapon that is capable of holding the user's chakra effects within its frame.

___P r o j e c t i l e s
_-_-_Shuriken, kunai, and senbon, oh my!
Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
A package of ten small projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Shuriken, senbon, etc.)

Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
A package of ten medium sized projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Kunai knives, thick needles, etc.)

Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Fuma-shuriken, twin-sided kunai, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning shuriken, wind senbon, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
A package of ten medium sized projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning kunai, wind needles, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

» Custom Projectiles
< +100 Ryo >
When purchasing projectile packs you may ask to see specially designed projectiles. At the cost of an additional 100 ryo, you may obtain these nifty looking items. (Ex. If you want 10 shuriken shaped like snowflakes, purchase Projectile Pack: Small, and pay the additional ryo.)

___O t h e r
_-_-_All that random junk that needs no category.
Gun Powder [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
Nearly the quintessential ingredient for any homemade explosive!

Explosive Catalyst [x3]
< 100 Ryo >
Fuses, Wires, Chakra Nodes, etc. The selection comes in packs of three.

Smoke Bombs [x3]
< 100 Ryo >
A pack of 3 vision-obscuring bombs, letting all sorts of nefarious acts occur!

Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
A set of explosive notes that are used in most ninja's arsenals.

Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Specialty Gourds [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
A large gourd that can be used to hold many items, sand, or can even be converted for insect usage! Comes with a durable sash to hold it close to your body

Wire [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
A 10 yard length of flexible wire that is capable of being used for swinging around objects, being attached to places, & any other kind of rope-like activity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:30 pm
Bast entered the store of the blacksmith as her first shop. Once there, she perused the weapons hungrily, but bought none of them. Feeling disappointed, she approached the counter and ordered a medium elemental weapon from Kaza, whose hand she shook as a fan of his works. She hopped the counter--with his permission--as he went to gather the materials for her needle's construction. They talked about weapons and forging, but the woman had to leave so that he could get on with making her weapon. She left the shop, wondering who else was in the city.

- 3200 Ryou

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 pm
A small hawk swooped down, left a bag of ryo, and grabbed a packet of chakra node detonators, before flying off back to it's owner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Bast arrived at the shop and sidled in through the door. Many collectors of weapons had already invaded the store, making it stifling and crowded. The exchange was short with the blacksmith, and once the weapon was handed over, Bast was ejected from the store by a crowd of overeager tourists. Sick of the crowds, the woman formed a seal and used Gyaku Kuchiyose to leave.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 am
Walking in he pulled out the list,"Okay so from here I need 9 sets of explosive notes and 3 sets of highly explosive notes." He exchanged ryo with the woman for her items and she smiled,"good customer, dont be a stranger." As he approached Kaza it was for his own needs though,"Im a weaponry user and I could really use a good elemental weapon." He took out a few tools and nodded,"What would you like son?" He nodded,"I would like an elemental nodachi twin bladed if you can, with the Fuuton element imbued in the blade." He payed for it in full as Kaza sighed but nodded,"You ninja always pick the hardest ones, well itll be a couple days but Ill have it ready in a jiff." With that Howaido left to go to the other stores.

Howaidos 3300 Ryo
* destruction manual 200
* manual 1 200
*library expansion scroll 1500
Sans 1900 Ryo  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm
Silas walked in and found exactly the price(s) he was looking for! Jotting down the item price(s) Silas left to go back home.
[8/6]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:06 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

The girl walked in and looked around. She grabbed the things that she needed, and smiled as she placed them on the counter. Simple things, nothing that could really lead to her creating something used as a mass explosive.

(Items Bought:

Gun Powder x4 [400]
Explosive Catalyst x1|x3| [100]

Total x5 [500])

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm
Ganchou dropped in and grabbed then HE tag set. Paying, he left and headed back towards the gates.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am
Isamaru saw the pretty kunoichi behind the counter. Isamaru was in like flynn. He just stared at her. Not saying much. "Aki-chan, be taking...prices." Isamaru said looking at the woman with stars in his eyes. And horrid, horrid, thoughts in his head. Isamaru wouldn't express any of those thoughts. But boy would he stare his eyes off. She was even quite well dressed. Isamaru tought this babe was melt in the mouth good. The sage tapped a toe to a catchy beat in his head and just watched the woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am
Of course, hitting on anotherwoman. Akio sighed as he made his way into the forge, assaulted by the sounds of metal being hammered into specific shapes and roar of a forge. Akio didn't mind the smell of metal and steam, but he had work to do, and had no time to dawdle. Especially now with Isamaru trying, and failing, to hit on the older kunoichi that worked the back of the shop. "Isamaru. We have work to do." Akio pulled the younger Chuunin away from the counter and stepped forward, clearing his throat of any obstruction. Just because he was on business didn't mean he couldn't admire some beauty as well. "Hello ma'am, I'm here to gather the prices on projectile packs. Thank you." Akio replied, using a warm, friendly tone as he took the list and offered the older, yet comely, kunoichi a smile. He had to outdo Isamaru in something other than intelligence and looks, after all.
[4/6, exit]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:26 pm
Howaido walked up giving the two a courteous nod as he looked at the items, he slapped some ryo on the table and picked up the items equal to the amount paid. He smiled back and left with a simple, "Arigatou."

Explosive Notesx18=450
Highly Explosive notesx6=900
Explosive Catalystx6=200
Gunpowderx2=200  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:900 両 ۞ AC: 2850

Kein smiled as he walked into the smiths shop. The owner did as well once he saw Kein's massive sword. The man smiled and said," What can I do for you today." Kein grinned and said," Well my commander wants to know the prices for a standard set of armor and weapons to go with them. Also can you tell me where I can get a holster for this thing." He popped his shoulder as he spoke. The man nodded and wrote down the prices for the items and handed Kein the piece of paper and said," Well that is a rather large piece of steel. I suppose I could have a custom one made for you within a week." Kein growled and said," Thats no good I wont be here for more than a few hours. " The man smiled and said, " Would you be willing to trade then. Your sword for two of mine at a discount." Kein nodded his head and said," Sure sounds like a plan. " As he made his way around the shop until he had found a pair of katana's that had the same pattern as his kimono. He grabbed them and said,"These will do nicely." The man nodded his head and said, " A fine choice. That will be four hundred ryo." Kein nodded and paid the man and strapped both of the swords onto his back and made his way out of the shop.

Medium basic weapon X 2 (half off for trade-in )  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:07 pm
Fuyu finally found the projectiles shop and casually noted prices, but not before buying a small pack of projectiles. After this she gave the two a small thank you and headed back for the gates.

Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 200 Ryo >  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas