Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pockyism||THE GUILD
Where do you get your Pocky? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clementyne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:32 am
My older brother sent me some Key Lime Pocky when he was stationed in
Seoul So. Korea,and I Have never seen it in any of the stores here in the states.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:32 pm
Icysnowgirl
Where do you buy your pocky? How did you find your favorite flavor? Did a friend show you it? Did you just try it out one day and found Pocky love? How many people have you shown the ways of Pocky to?

I get mine at Wal Mart where it's cheap. They only have strawberry and chocolate which makes me sad. Now that I have my mom hooked I may be able to convince her to order some online. I first heard of the stuff when I was looking in one of my books for learning Japanese and it mentoined Pocky and became determened to find some. When my family and I went to Disney World in the world showcase the store in Japanland had a wall of Pocky. When I saw that I almost passed out with joy and bought my first box.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kyora

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:02 pm
Not-so-local asian and korean marts. XD I buy a lot when I go to China. :]

My mom ahs a habit of buyign random asian yummy deserts... :3 I think it's self-explanitory from there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:56 am
I get mine from a local shop called 'To the Moon'  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:59 am
I can buy pocky at any supermarket here. Of course, it's called peppero here, but it's basically the same thing 3nodding It's generally 500 w, but the almond ones are 700 w (and you don't get that much scream )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:54 pm
I get my Pocky at Wal-Mart (sometimes, I'm Anti-Wal-Mart) or Safeway when I'm deeply craving it. But I usually wait until I go to the mall or Uwajimaya in Seattle to buy the BIG Pocky, *gets shivers* I love the giant Pocky. I remember when I first laid my eyes upon the box, hearing it calling to me. I remember when I opened that box to see that each Pocky stick was wrapped individually. I remember taking my first bite ... I think I just had a Pockygasm sweatdrop  

Snezzy

Dapper Roisterer

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:26 pm
i basically just found them in the supermarket....and i thought i try it and i started to like them very much so i started to try different flavors...^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:46 pm
A friend mailed my first box to me as a Christmas present. I also got Pocky for Easter this year. And conveniently, there's an Asian food store about 3-5 min. away from my house, so I can get it there. Most recent Pocky purchase? Two boxes of dark chocolate Pocky at Otakon. Ten bucks. Why must EVERYTHING be so expensive there?! gonk  

EvFaerAshlynn

[Queen of Spades]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:48 am
I get mine at Chinatown. Che, walmart should stop selling pocky. It's becoming a wapanese store. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:07 pm
~[J Shin]~
I get mine at Chinatown. Che, walmart should stop selling pocky. It's becoming a wapanese store. mad

If Wal Mart stopped selling Pocky I'd have to run through the streets cursing at the heavens.

Wal Mart is the only place in my area that sells Pocky.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:37 pm
just went out and tryed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:39 pm
i get my pocky at the store buahahaha!  

BakaRasheru

MiyokoxClarinetti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:09 pm
I get my pocky from...hong kong super market whee

I'm not sure how I found my favorite flavor, I remmeber when i was young I'd choose strawberry over chocolate though sweatdrop I used to get my pocky at 99 ranch, I think i've gotten a few people insane about it ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:03 pm
lol the best place is alwayz the azn supermarket store TNT :3 have lotz of candy *drools* 8D  

LuvKameKazu

Papa Emeritus II

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:30 pm
I get mine from Wal*Mart gonk
and the commissary biggrin  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items