Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pockyism||THE GUILD
Where do you get your Pocky? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:52 am
Where do you buy your pocky? How did you find your favorite flavor? Did a friend show you it? Did you just try it out one day and found Pocky love? How many people have you shown the ways of Pocky to?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:13 am
typically I buy mine at a mall that i go to which sells it but you can purchase it online  

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

kaopiper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:53 am
I get mine at a local japanese grocery, though i've gotten it at malls and anime shops and the like. and soon i'll be ordering pocky reverse on jlist or japaneseconnection. my brother first brought home pocky years and years ago, and then when it was integrated into anime club and sold at the shop where i played magic (hehe for 4 months abouth a bazillion years ago), i went for it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:22 am
I get all of mine online since it's cheaper (they only have two flavors at the mall, chocolate and almond and both cost an arm and a leg) and they have the best flavors... like strawberry decore...  

paradoxical

Sutefi

Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:05 am
Marukai!

YOU'VE FOUND A COSPLAYER!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit: SugarBeat_Angel  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:27 am
Well I USED to get it at Suncoast till they closed down... They sold Chocolate, Almond Cream, and Strawberry. Now I can only get strawberry at Ralphs and so I'm seriously considering ordering online... If Kamui can't get his family to send us some from Japan...

I have showed several people the way of Pocky... *counts* Hero, MPD, Kari Arai, and friends named Corrie, Ali, Brice, Sam, Adam, Todd, Cheyanna (Another Cheyanna, not me...) And too many people I don't remember...
Let's just say the whole school found out...

I found pocky through a hillarious Inuyasha Doujinshi Comic i'm sure you've all seen. Sesshomaru stole a box of Pocky from Inuyasha and ate it all... From that day forward I was damned and determined to try this wonderous treat...  

SugarBeat_Angel
Vice Captain

Tyzzy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:02 pm
It's too much for pocky at a lot of places >_< I got to a Korean market about half a mile from my house ^-^ There's about 10 flavors and giant pocky there and it's really really cheap O.O I can get two boxes of pocky for one dollar!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:08 pm
I either get mine at Valley Harvest: International Market, The Great Wall Shopping Mall, or Sweet Kitty. My favorite is chocolate, but then again I've only had 4 different kinds.  

pretty_lady_death

Seguchi_trevvy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:23 am
I get my pocky from the local continental store. We shop there a lot and I sometimes get mum to pick me up some. I've only ever tasted 2 flavours(chocolate and strawberry) since pocky is rare where I live (Australia), but I do like strawberry better.

I have shown the ways of pocky to heaps of people, including my Philosophy teacher. I offerred it to him during class (he lets us eat in class). He gave me this weird look, but took one. Afterwards, he asked me where I got it. Methinks I got him hooked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:21 am
xd That is great! Getting teachers hooked! Right now I just came back from a small lil shop and bought some pocky. Like I said, they call it pepero over here. I bought chocolate, I think almond, and a yellow box I don't know yet, but will inform yall what it is once I taste it 3nodding  

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:02 am
@_@;;; I had my mom translate the mystery pocky... Nude Pocky! That is right! How many of yall have heard of that? It is like pocky only insideout! *.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:10 pm
I get mine from Asian Grocers. Mostly Chinese. I started eating Pocky since I was little ... I just bought it because it looked yummy ... and also because there was a horse on the show Gumby named Pocky ... so I thought that was kinda cool ... Yeah, and then I got all addicted to them, and I tried all these different flavors, eventually reaching to the conclusion that Almond Crush is meh favorite Pocky.

PandaPooka

PandaPooka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:11 pm
Icysnowgirl
@_@;;; I had my mom translate the mystery pocky... Nude Pocky! That is right! How many of yall have heard of that? It is like pocky only insideout! *.*
Wow. That's cool. I'd like to try that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Where do you buy your pocky?
--Japanese mall in SF, any decent grocery store
How did you find your favorite flavor?
--Uhm, one I bought at a museum (Coconut milk), one my old Japanese teacher gave me (Men's), one my friend gave me (Almond choco)
Did a friend show you it?
--Sort of.
Did you just try it out one day and found Pocky love?
--Yep. blaugh heart heart
How many people have you shown the ways of Pocky to?
--As many as I can. I get my parents addicted, too. eek  

pseudo samurai

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:49 pm
*bows* To make one's parents addicted to something. Now that is either skill or the TRUE power of pocky!  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff