Reply Archived
[IC] =Ronove's Teepee= Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:27 pm

Welcome to the home of Ronove and Khairi.
User Image

Khairi's Stats
Strength - 100%
Courage - 100%
Speed - 100%
Intelligence - 100%
Luck - 100%
Stamina - 100%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the mountains.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:07 pm
- Welcome! -

Table of Contents

1. Soquili and Stats
2. Welcome and Information
3. Khairi's Field
4. Korofi's Cave
5. Rem's Field
6. Iniquity's Claim
7. Uncleared Land
8. RP Log
9. RP Log

Rules and Guidelines

1. Open to all Rpers and Soquili
2. Please link to the Soquili you are RPing! That way I have some idea of what they look like. Thanks!
3. No Godmodding!
4. No Spamming!
5. Have fun!

Ronove

Ronove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:11 pm
- Khairi's Field -

User ImageName:Khairi
Soquili: Spirited
Date Found: 04/19/06
Personality: Khairi is polite and well spoken for the most part. When he first meets others he tries to be as unbiased as possible; after all, first impressions can affect a lot. Once he develops an honest opinion he will be more open with his thoughts, whether or not they are flattering. Khairi doesn't mind meeting others, but large groups tend to become irritating. However, he is loyal and trustworthy once his good faith in another is proven true. He is difficult to make into an enemy, although he might not have a hard time making enemies himself. He can be a bit blunt at times, and rude to those he consideres not worth his time. Khairi is also fairly confident in his abilities and doesn't let other's opinions of him hold too much sway.
Biography: *work in progress* ^^; Ah, college...

- Khairi and Tori -

Afternoon Meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:12 pm
- Rem's Woods -

User Image

- Rem and Hanna -

To the Flower Garden - Incomplete

- Rem and Zhenga -

On the Job - Incomplete

- Rem and Serenade to a Starlit Night -

Some Things Can Be A Little Sweet

Ronove

Ronove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:13 pm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:14 pm
User Image

- Iniquity and Epesi -

A Mouth That Won't Stop - Incomplete

Ronove

Ronove

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:53 pm
- Coming Soon -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:11 pm
- Coming Soon -

Ronove

Ronove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:49 am
- Khairi and Ellie -

Khairi: *watches all the anxious couples and snorts, slightly amused*

Ellie: *looks over at Khairi* aren't they acting foolish? *laughs lightly*

Khairi: *whickers in amusement* Definatly. I don't really understand what the fuss is about. Children? Tss. Not yet. [

Ellie: *shakes her head* If we are young, there is no reason to advance our age before its time by having our own youth.. It's amazing how many are excited about this.

Rahu: *grumbles and snorts*

Khairi: *looks at Rahu and snickers* Nervous, kiddo?

*turns back to Ellie* It's true. I'd rather enjoy my youth without baggage, thank you very much. *snorts*

Rahu: *gives death glare* NO more like i never wanted this in the first place thank you very much BOY!!!!!!!!!!! -keeps grumbling-

Ellie: *eyes widen at Rahu* Seems like someone's alittle wound up about being a possible father.

Ellie: *eyes widen at Rahu* Seems like someone's alittle wound up about being a possible father.

Khairi: *nods and snickers more* It's true, I suspect. He's a softy at heart. *grins*

I'm Khairi, by the way. *looks at Ellie questioningly* I don't believe I caught your name...?

Rahu: *gives death glare to Ellie* you might wanna shut your trap unless you gotta death wish -grumbles and storms off-

Ellie: *ears fall back at the angered threat, before she turns back to Khairi* Living proof that youth age us and anger us even before their here.

EDIT: *smiles* I am Ellie, Khairi.

Khairi: *stares at Rahu's retreating back with his ears back* He's certainly angry, that's for sure.

*ears p***k again* Ellie, that's a pretty name. It's nice to meet you. *nods towards Rahu* Don't mind him. *grins* He's not worth your time.

Ellie: *ears purk forward at the stallion* Thank you. *chocolate orbs glance off toward Rahu* I wasn't too worried, I'm sure with all these love wooed stallions around they wouldn't have let a mare get hurt. *laughes* Plus I'd be pretty mad too if I was expecting*

Khairi: *nods* I'm not ready to be a father. *whispers and winks* And I don't think Rahu is either. I feel bad for his foals, not to mention his mate.

Ellie: Nor I a mother, I believe I'd go insane with the responsiblity. I don't know how anyone could be attracted to someone with such an angered way about them. I wonder how he even got into that perdicament

Khairi: *shrugs* I don't know. But I do think that the story behind the mystery is probably quite amusing.

Ellie: *nods before reaching down for a quick mouthful of grass* So after our conversation so far, I can assume that you are mateless?

Khairi: Yes, I'm mateless. *also snatches a quick bite* I'll admit that I haven't met many mares. *blushes slightly* You're only the second mare I've met. I've lived... away from here most of my youth. *looks at Ellie* You?

Ellie: *smiles as she notes the slight red hue to his blue cheeks* I have just recently come to these lands as well, so I have only met but a couple soquili. All of them have been a pleasure other then that black stallion.

Khairi: *snorts* Yes, him. He was the first one I met. It was... interesting. *shakes his head* I don't usually socialize much. Not that I mind your company, of course.

*hits the switch for formal rp*

"Well that is good to hear, I was hoping I wouldn't have to walk away with two gone sour encounters for one day." Ellie laughs, chocolate orbs fixed on the blue stallion. "So do you have any family here, or is it just you?" Noticing that she was staring, she turned her attention to a butterfly futtering around just beyond them.

Khairi flicked his tail and whickered softly. "No, my family isn't here. At least, not that I know of." He looked up at her, light violet eyes watching her expression. "Just me, and it's been that way for a long time." The stallion shrugged slightly. "It's nice enough. Is your
family here? I know many of the Soquili living in this area are blood kin."

He studied her coat cuirously; he hadn't seen such pretty, earthy colors before. Only Rahu's black and Tori's red and white.

Her brown mane danced upon her neck as she shook her head. "No, no family neither." Lobes flicker curiously as she sees a glimpse of Khairi's own curiousity in her coat. "I am staying at a teepee with a friend of the family's. But that's about it, and I even don't know him very well." Shifting her weight, she lips a dandilion at her feet.

"Ah, I see." Khairi nodded. "I have my own place in the mountains, so I managed to avoid an akward situation." He glanced around the clearing they were standing in; tall, waving grass, wildflowers... "Not that I would mind sleeping outside. It's beautiful here." He noticed Ellie watching him and shifted his gaze to a nearby Oak tree, its leaves at least the size of his hooves. Stomping one leg uncomfortably, he waited for her response.

With a quick snap of her teeth, the yellow hued weed disappeared behind closed lips. Tossing her head up, she uncovers her eye from behind a long forelock. "It is sort of awkward." Ellie paused a second, chewing the flower head, thinking. Her chocolate orbs gazing off at her thoughts. Lobes flicker as she glances back at the stallion. "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I just find your coat just a bright cheerful color." Thinking back to the commotion earlier over youth. "I wonder if I caused my parents to age early." Ellie smiled at the thought.

Pale violet strands moved in a soft spring breeze. His eyes wided slightly at her comment on his coat. "Thank you, I think." He pulled a wry face. "Sometimes it can be annoying to be so bright." The young stallion looked up, icy violet eyes meeting soft brown ones.

"I don't know you very well, but you seem responsible enough; I don't know if you would have given your parents too much trouble." He grinned then and winked. "But sometimes its the good ones you've got to watch out for. If your parents didn't age early, it might only be because you were clever enough to hide your... crimes. hmm?" Khairi laughed soflty.

Chocolate orbs warm as her lips curl in a soft smile. "Thats funny that you say that, I had an older brother that would always get blamed for the troubles I caused, I suppose you could say I was a daddy's girl." Lowering her head, she scratches the side of her muzzle on her leg. Her eyes focusing for a moment on her chestnut overo pattern. "When I was younger, I use to look at all the brightly colored soquili and was jealous. It's just so easy to over looked when you blend into the earth."

Khairi stared at her, suprised. "You were jealous? But your coat, it's so beautiful, I - " He blushed slightly and continued. "Sometimes it can be... inconvienent to be brightly colored. When you want to hide, or dissapear..." The sky-blue stallion lifted a front leg for examination and grinned wryly. "Well, this color doesn't make it too easy, I can tell you that."

"I do believe I haven't stopped smiling since we began to talk, though it could be from all of the compliments you so graciously give." Ellie laughes, a light grin curving her lips. Lobes flicker before purking forward. "And I can't deny that they aren't boosting my spirits, and I do admit that my pattern has gotten me out of trouble a few times. But you, you don't need to hide, I'm sure your strong enough that you'd stand your ground."

((I'm gonna head to bed, hopefully the next time we're both on we can continue the rp. But it's 2 am for me right now and I wanna get on for chiru's raffle at 8. Thanks for the rp!))

Khairi grinned and ducked his head. "I'm only telling the truth." He tossed his mane and laughed lightly. "I do well enough, but it would still be nice to hide without going for a swim." His ears flickered as he listened to the sounds of the wilderness as the night birds began to emerge. The sun was just starting to sink below the horizon, staining the sky bright orange and soft pink. Khairi smiled softly at Ellie, admiring the way the light seemed to set her chestnut coat on fire. "It looks like it will be a nice night."

((That's fine, I've gotta get to sleep soon. It's three thirty here... haha. *dies* Good luck with the raffle tomorrow, I'll save the rp in my teepee. Thanks! <3 ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:04 pm
@Neo - You can post the first post. I've gotta head to dinner, I'll be back in a little bit, and I'll respond then. See ya! XD  

Ronove

laefe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:45 pm
((^_^ OKies Ronove. Forgive her lack of color yet. o.O I don't know what I should use as color just yet.))

User Image

A small wind blew over the grass as a snow white Soquili fluttered her feathery wings to land on the soft ground. The fur over her hooves fluttered for a bit as well, and then the delicate Soquili lifted her head to look around. The air was crisp and the scent of burning wood let the female wind Soquili that she was near humans as well.

Death wasn't completely turned off by the idea of there being humans around her. It wasn't that she disliked them after all. She rather thought that some of them were sweet. Look at her friend Banhi after all.

Smiling brightly, the little female Soquili went about looking for a bit of grass that she could chew on for a bit. Her belly was telling her that she was hungry, while her head told her to be careful.

Flicking a black tail to rid herself of a new black spot on her snow white pelt, Death lifted her head. Did she hear something?

ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:24 pm
That's fine. I think Black might be best anyways... *shrugs*

The sun hung low in the sky as the blue stallion walked with a measured pace across the soft ground. He shook lavender strands of hair out of his eyes and paused, lifting his elegant head and sniffing the cool breeze.

Fire. Khairi let out a snort of distaste, ears flattening slightly. The humans were near. Normally he didn't mind, but today he didn't think he had the patience to deal with such... annoying creatures.

The breeze blew past again, stronger now, tugging at his mane and tail. This time it carried a different scent on its wings; another soquili was nearby. Khairi hesitated; he wasn't much in the mood for company tonight. But whoever it was had probably already noticed him. He sighed.

As he crested the top of a small rise he spotted the other at the far side, grazing quietly. She was a startlingly pure white, and the ebony of her mane and tail only accentuated that fact. He was taken aback; he'd never seen such colors before.

The scent of fire was closer here, but he ignored it this time. Instead, he stood with his head high and his ears pricked, waiting for the mare to notice him.

Ronove

laefe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:58 pm
Soft eyes focused on the blue and lilac stallion off to her right. Death fluttered a pair of delicate feathered wings on her back and turned towards him. Her eyes seemed to glow in the cloudy sky as she smiled at him gently.

Her black tail swished over her back legs and she lifted her head to the sky and sniffed the crisp air gently. The sky was cloudy to her, so she didn't entirely want to fly in it right now. So that left the ground.

A sigh floated from her and she looked back down for a moment. Her eyes closed as she smiled brightly at the male.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to him, but she did want to be friendly. So why not?

She whickered gently into the wind, her soft voice flitting over the wind to his ears. It was an obvious greeting, but a gentle greeting for what it would have been from a normal Soquili most likely. Why did she have to be so shy sometimes?

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:11 pm
Crow was intent on cooking an apple.She didnt know what else to do..she was sick of the things, so she decided to cook one (( o.O ))."I wonder where Banhi is..?",she asked herself.It had been several days since she had last seen her.She had been so nice..Crow yelped as the apple she was cooking burst into flames!She dug the kababoed apple into the dirt, heart racing.She grabbed another apple and stuck it on a stick.  

Crowfoot

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:20 pm
((Well, here's Aruna! ^^ I might RP her father, Hania, but I think one at the moment is good.))

User Image

She tossed her head a bit as she walked, causing her braids to flutter around her in a small whirlwind before they settled down. She flicked her tail to swipe at an itch on her flank, and then turn to the side to glance down at her bonded. Miakoda had wanted to take a walk with her today, and she couldn't figure out why.

Shrugging off the thought, she continued wandering around in a general randomly chosen direction. She was just going where she felt she could find more Wind Soquili. Miakoda, she had been told, had met one once, and the name of that horse had been Orchu. Hania said it was Orchu who seemed to draw their bonded to him a long time ago.

As she walked, occasionally flicking her tail, she caught the sudden scent of many gathering Soquili. Great. Crowds. Why must I deal with so many of them? I only want to meet the Wind Soquili! She knew she was overly obsessed, but she considered it a healthy obsession. Hopefully, she might be able to mate a Wind stallion one day...

She walked into the general area where she sense all the others would meet, and saw another human, with a light blue stallion, and... her eyes widened. A Wind Soquili mare! She was snow white in color. Aruna mentally jumped with glee. Her life seemed to be getting better as she met one Wind Soquili after another.

Miakoda was silent as she walked next to Aruna. She was a little tired, and although she wanted to ride Aruna, she didn't think Aruna felt like letting her sit on her back. Sighing, she followed her mare, and then noticed that they had appeared at a gathering area, and noticed another Indian. "..." She suddenly felt very shy...

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff