Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
ヽʳᵒʰᵉ ʳᵒʰᵉ ᵘʳ ᵇᵒᵃᵗヽ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rohellec

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:08 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Szen Ranmaru
                        Nickname: -
                        Birthdate: 03/13

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Height: 6' 5"
                        Weight: 196 lbs.

Bloodline: Uchiha (Bloodless Kin: Jiongu)

Non-Combat Outfit: x
                        Combat Outfit: x
                        Jiongu Tendrils: x

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
                        Personality: There was something about Szen that drew people to him. Whether it was curiosity at what lie behind the mask he always donned or that inviting warmth within his soothing gaze that stretched out towards others like a welcome home mat or a steamy springs after a long hard day at work, not a one person could agree on what it was about him. Though it had to be more than that, more than mere outward appearances. Szen was quiet, but not out of painful shyness. It was a reservedness, like a conscious choice to observe the lie of the land before he got involved. Yet he wasn't stand-offish, he remained friendly faced and approachable in body posture. It wasn't like he sat down one day and planned to be like that, it was just the way he was. No one never saw him go out and deliberately make a friend, they just came to him. He was an easy listener, a good audience, giving encouraging feedback laced with intelligent comments. He worked hard, he got his work done. Only once in a while would he sink into a sulk over failing some transmission work, it didn't happen to him often, and he had poor tolerance for the feeling when it did.

Village: -
                        Title: -

Background: Like many children whom blossomed amid the fields of war, Szen never knew his parents.

His mother and father had been swept off before the sands of time could take them, long a'fore their boy could learn the name they had given him. Szen's hay cradle had been buried in the ash and debris remnants of his village. He would have become burnt refuse as well if it had not been for a certain traveler. A kunoichi by the name of Harue had heard the child's wails and came to his rescue. She was a different sort of nin, a special messenger from the midlands whom worked under an acclaimed entrepreneur. Harue took the boy without hesitation for she could not bear children of her own. Finding the boy was like a dream to her. He was the child she had prayed so fervently for.

So she cleaned Szen up and they returned to her homeland. Once there, she took Szen under her wing, settling for a while, least until the boy matured enough to train. Harue taught him how to read and write from a very young age. And then came time to educate him in the ways of a ninja. Szen excelled at his studies and preformed splendidly, frequently exceeding Harue's expectations. So much so that his mother soon decided to bring him along on some of her delivery missions, otherwise known as transmissions.

On a more arduous transmission, the two were ambushed by rogues. Szen was gravely injured. His innards were exposed and unraveled before him for the very first time in his life. He honest to gods thought it'd be the last time too. Countless tendrils wove and thrashed about fiercely from within while Szen stood terribly still, stricken with absolute horror. He viewed the coils that appeared nigh parasitic even in all their splendor and resplendent hue. They were the color of his chakra, tourmaline, and they appeared alive and aglow with energy pulsing through them like endless streams of clear water currents. This sight had been enough to confuse and disturb their unknown assailants.

Szen's mother Harue did not scare as easily. Half because the tendrils had come from her son━though the other half was due to a thorn that now plagued her side. The thorn was actually a dagger, buried deeply in a gaping wound beneath her rib cage. His mother was fading when Szen finally came to. Around the same time, help arrived. A group of nomads had stumbled across the injured pair. Their shaman tended to the child without terrible difficulty, howbeit his mother was another story. With tears in his eyes and all over his face and hands, Szen could only barely watch as his mother wrote her last words with what scant strength remained in her. It was a letter she had never thought she'd write. Then she beckoned Szen to listen so that he might carry out her final request.

Harue's body was buried in those vile, foreign lands. For it was much too perilous to take her home, even Szen knew. After he paid his extended respects, Szen set off on his first delivery. This transmission too was formidable, though eventually the boy did reach the entrepreneur whom his mother had worked for. The boy, battered, sweaty and entirely ridden with filth had managed to stand before the letter's addressee weeks later. Breathless, Szen handed the unread message over to the mature male, whom sat behind an extravagant desk that'd been buried in neat stacks of smooth paper. The older man broke the scroll's familiar wax seal and bore his eyes into its contents.

It read, "My darling Denji, consider this my letter of resignation. I write these words with a heavy heart now, as I lay on my bed and drift off, gradually into eternity. Where the sands of time may wash my presence and any memory of me away from this wondrous world. I've no elaborate requests to ask of you, only one wish. It is that you point my only son, Szen, in the right direction. He's still so very young━he has much to learn about our world. Please keep him safe, for me. That being written, I now understand why it was you left. I couldn't bear you any children to call your own. Sincerely I say, my soul would have, and should have, left me too, until the gods offered me a child to save it. I'm so sorry that my infertility deprived you of a son, or a daughter, who could fill your broken heart with joy and mend its cracks with love and laughter. A child whom might carry on your legacy. War may have fathered the boy whom stands before you now, delivering my letter, the boy I've saved, raised and named by myself. Howbeit I am his mother and will always be his mother. Even after I pass, I'll watch over him from above or below, no matter where I might end up. I hope that he brings you the solace I never could. We spend so much time writing these letters for others that we often forget to write to those whom we love too. So here's one final letter from me to you. Sincerely, Harue."

Szen's stared curiously at the older male's eyes as they grew dewy with emotions long-suppressed. The man was quick to wipe away the rivulets that'd streamed down his cheeks with the back of a calloused, hard hand. Meanwhile Szen fought with himself that he might not ask what his mother's letter wrote. It'd been hers to give, and she'd always taught him to respect the privacy of those whom they wrote for.

On that day, Szen gained a father for the first time he could remember. Denji picked up where his lover of yore had left off raising the boy, though the older male lamentably did not have a woman's touch. At times, he was very tough on the child. Szen grew to understand his father's nindo thoroughly, which was that sticks and stones may break his bones, but words could never hurt him. His missions reinforced Denji's teachings. For not every recipient wished to hear or see what words were written in the letters Szen delivered. Some collectors had even attempted to kill the messenger.

Some had not. Today, Szen stands beside two friends whom he had met during his transmissions across the shinobi nations: Kairi and Makoto. More to come later.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Bloodless KinBloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. The second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin. It must be clarified that in the inherent implant from Bloodless Kin is a second bloodline. It is an implant only in that it takes up an implant slot, and does not follow the rules or stipulations of implants, but of bloodlines.
                        Second Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ KeystoneYou receive an additional 5 custom technique slots to be used only on bloodline and bloodline-related techniques. Additionally, you may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Bloodline ninja's signature move, with power and versatility similar to a technique such as Kamui. This technique must be submitted as a custom jutsu and approved. It cannot be used to provide stats or reductions. It also does not take a custom jutsu slot.

Chakra Pool: 250
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        Chakra Element: Katon, Doton.
                        Chakra Color: Tourmaline blue or indicolite.
                        Chakra Materialization: Like living, flowing threads, constantly intertwining, ascending as they unravel to naught.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Ninjutsu as well as close combat.
                        • Influencing others to perhaps think a certain way.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Ranged combat and multiple targets.
                        • Acts hastily at times especially during missions.
                        Fears:
                        • Losing a beloved friend as his inner circle is limited.
                        • Facing the monster within himself, the beast that is his bloodless kin.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Ninjtutsu per post.
                        • Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
                        • At body rank D/C, costs are reduced by [5].
                        • At body rank B/A, costs are reduced by [10].
                        • At body rank S/S+ costs are reduced by [15].

Personal Attributes:
                        • Still Beating: The Jiongu user gains [12] slots as opposed to [8] per heart extracted.
                        • Elemental Bending: Can perform any form of elemental jutsu with simplistic and complex somatic actions (claps, waves of the arms, stomps, etc).
                        • Stitched Together: When having two elemental hearts the Jiongu may combine them to be treated as [1] heart for the purpose of slots. The slots are then halved granting up [4] techniques of a corresponding bloodline combination. I.e having a Wind and a Fire heart will grant access to Shakuton. Once the [4] techniques are chosen they cannot be changed. If Still Beating is Taken the number of techniques increases to [6].

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両600
                        AC: 1,200

Missions Complete:
                        D Rank :: 6
                        C Rank :: 0
                        B Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 0
                        S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:
                        D Rank :: 0

Job Titles
                        • {Job} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:
                        D Rank :: 0

Mission, Training, and Job Claims

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, and jobs.}
                        Missions Claim: d┆reveal the secret d┆scout the land d┆find x d┆learning jutsu, thrice

▰ INVENTORY

• x1 Frying pan and pot set.
                        • x8 Scrolls to write on.
                        • x4 Sets of attire.
                        • x3 Inkwell pens.
                        • x2 Kunai.
                        • x6 Shuriken.

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
                        • Doton Heart : : 00 / 12
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 02 / 02

Maruton:
                        • Rank X┆Kai
                        • Rank E┆Transformation
                        • Rank E┆Clone
                        • Rank E┆Substitution
                        • Rank D┆Water Walking
                        • Rank D┆Wall Walking

Katon:

Doton:

Uchiha:

Jiongu:
                        Rank D┆Thread
                        Rank D┆Shuriken Creation
                        Rank C┆Thread Extension
                        Rank C┆Lance Creation
                        Rank C┆Mutation
                        Rank C┆Final Labyrinth

Doton Heart:

Genjutsu:

Taijutsu:
                        Rigorous Freestyle Whirlwind

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 00

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques
                        • {Formless technique name}

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Formless
                        • {Formless type learning}

Rohellec

Rohellec

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:23 pm

. . . . . ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍs . . . . .

User Image

• Technique Name: Mutation [Free Bloodline #1]
                                  Type: Bloodline | Spiritual
                                  Element: Jiongu
                                  Description: Szen may form objects from detached tendrils such as kunai, shuriken, shields the like; these objects will permanently retain their form after created. He may also have his tendrils form items that remain attached to his body during combat; in this case, he may choose to unravel the item to its former state at any time. Each item (a bo staff or the like) or set of items (like senbon and shuriken) constructed costs a c-rank amount of chakra. Objects created will have qualities akin to their mimicked forms (ie. shuriken will be sharp around the edges).

Technique Name: Weaver [Free Bloodline #2]
                                  Description: By cloning his tendrils, then weaving and molding them together, Szen extends the length of his reach to ten times its prior amount, specifically to 195 feet. He need only use this technique once per battle and his tendrils will retain their extended length for the remainder of the fight.

Technique Name: Unravel [Free Bloodline #3]
                                  Description: Szen clones and unravels any amount of his tendrils to detach from him and flow freely in midair; this method may also be applied to previously removed tendrils. He then controls them to move in any direction within 100 feet of himself. During this time, Szen can alter the shape, size, hardness and sharpness of his tendrils. This jutsu lasts for 5 posts, after which he may pay half its chakra cost to keep it active.

Technique Name: Final Labyrinth [Free Bloodline #4]
                                  Description: Szen's sharpens and hardens his tendrils, commanding them to immediately flow forth from his body in any or all directions; they path in a manner that leaves no space to maneuver or squeeze between his tendrils in order to avoid being hit. He may choose bypass allies as his tendrils extend, manipulating his tendrils to curve around them. The tendrils travel outward for up to three times the user's height at c-rank; every rank above this, his tendrils can travel further by thrice their prior amount (ie. c-rank would be 6.5' * 3 = 19.5 feet, b-rank would be 19.5' * 3 = 58.5 feet, a-rank would be 58.5' * 3 = 175.5 feet, s-rank would be 526.5 feet, and s+-rank would be 1,579.5 feet). At any distance chosen, Szen may halt his tendrils from extending and instead and have them flow around himself and/or other targets, forming a wholly defensive barrier that can block oncoming attacks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

• x
                                                    They camped hidden among chilled, misty green giants with jagged common trees glazed with ice on their tall shoulders. When the wind blew from the north, long streams of cool condensation flew from a myriad of rushing falls like banners. Day broke to christen the haze of morn with pure brilliance as a heavy mist fell upon the travelers' camp.

Szen stirred, waking to wipe the sleep from his auburn eyes with deft phalanges. He shivered, then stretched as usual, proceeding with a ritual that'd become ingrained in him over the years he'd traveled, delivering messages among other parcels twixt the shinobi nations. Recently, his work had grown terribly demanding, not to mention dangerous.

A warm yawn ascended from his gaping jaw and merely dissolved fore it could reach any significant height. Szen silently packed up before settling his hues upon his two companions. The shred of a simper cut the edges of his lips to form a small smile, though it was completely hidden under a mask drawn taut over the better lower half of his face. Szen quietly neared the two and crouched beside them, leaning forward on his toes. "Hey. Wake up." he bid his sleeping companions in an undertone rasp with urgency, yet deep as velour.

The veil what covered his lips didn't help with raising his tone to rouse them, but he made sure to supplement his summons with a good shake of their bodies or ruffle of their heads, however which way they would allow. "Makoto.... Kairi.. ?" he bid them rise once more, then sighed as he observed them slow as snails to stir and wake. They had a few letters yet undelivered, with time running short. Besides that, the messengers were not entirely safe as the roamed out of the safety of town or village.

tab 250┆250 _ chakra
                                                    tab 250┆250 _ stamina

━━━━jutsu used

━━━━passive boosts

━━━━missions concluded

Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Rohellec

Profile Storage & Workboxes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff