Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chittentown Space Research And Developmental Pioneering Science Laboratories Space Tower

The exterior of the SRDPSL is impressive. Like many of the buildings in Chittentown, it has the honor of being constructed solidly against the canyon wall, a mainstay for many sweeps. It is an enormous facility, with its vertical reach spanning many stories skyward, and many other buildings expanding out horizontally across the canyon. The exterior façade is weathered from age but kept exceptionally clean. If there were many historical codices on architecture Pre-Regina, scholars would call this style “classic”. From the large main building that takes up most of the vertical stretch outward, to the many smaller offshoots surrounding it the SRDPSL is a colorful patchwork of Alternian promise. In the courtyard, studious researchers and engineers flit back and forth with purpose.

However, you're not headed for the main SRDPSL building. Still surrounded by construction fences and 'DANGER, DEATH BY INEPTITUDE ZONE' signs, almost dwarfing the main building, sits the SRDPSL Space Tower. This building is modern, sleek, curved, and constructed mostly of dark red glass and majestic matte-grey steel. Dim green and purple lights pulse faintly on the higher floors, and trail off into the darkness of the night sky. While scientists can be spotted in the healthy traffic passing into and out of this building, the majority of trolls here sport military uniforms.

=>Stop by the YTMA tent by the entrance to the Space Tower
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This tent seems to be trying too hard. The front of it is a huge cardboard clown face, with the door located inside the grinning mouth. Outside a troll juggles balls, clubs, and large knives, while preaching to whomever will stop and listen. Inside a troll in a huge fluffy black wig, hastily-applied facepaint and a large round false teal nose looks up at you from the table full of pamphlets that they're arranging. They seem to be at a loss for words. You can probably talk to them, while you have their attention.

"What's going on in this tent?"
"H....ho merry gentletroll. Yonder moons lie heavy in the sky while er, motherloving trolls shirk in their duty to better themselves." The troll looks distinctly uncomfortable at the minced swear, wincing faintly as they say it. At least, that's what it looks like underneath all their face paint and the distracting nose. "We're um. Offering credit for YTMA novice courses to trolls who are helping out with f-fudging space restoration. Yea verily." Cringing, they spread their hands towards the table covered in assorted advertisements for the YTMA classes. "If thee is interested in registering, I can help a ... a binch out."

OOC:
Each troll who is participating in off-planet space tower work can register as in-training for one specific YTMA/Training Trees novice level skill during the event. At the end of the meta, they might be awarded a novice or journeytroll level badge in that skill, depending on how many times they used it in practice. Times required for novice and journeytroll will be calculated by the average of all in-training trolls at the end of the meta.
OOC: If you'd like to talk with the tealblood, please quote amicableAggressor.

=>Check out the unmarked tent alongside the Space Tower
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This tent has some bright balloons bobbing eye-catchingly outside it. There also seems to be a small playground set up too, with young trolls swarming all over it. Hanging from the tent, a banner asks you to Help Out Your Military! Inside the tent, large maps of the plains surrounding NHC, and the desert surrounding Chittentown, are set up. A few trolls in casually-worn military outfits occasionally jog in and out, clustering together or chatting perkily with any troll who approaches them. A yellowblood with big, friendly eyes and a stickball team shirt peeking out from her unbuttoned uniform eyes you.

If you like, you can approach her to ask about what's going on here.

"How can I help out my Military?"
"By asking me! Nice to meet you." Giving a big smile that shows off a small pair of tusks on her lower jaw, she rubs her hands together. "We're looking for volunteers to help us prep some launch sites. In case you didn't know, we've got a little bit of an operation going on."

Turning slightly, she taps the back of her hand against the map she was leaning against. "We'll be launching some docks off the planet for the ship cleanup operation. We've got over twenty fleets of spaceships that need to have space docks set up and launched into space for them, and a limited number of hands. You can see all the sites we'll be working from right here." Sliding her hand down, she raps a knuckle against a date, scrawled under one of the circles.

"We've also got some tight deadlines. While we're trying to reclaim ships from orbit, we only have so many helmsmen who can control them at one time. So we need docks up there for them to tether the ships to, so they can take control of more ships." Grinning at you, she folds her arms. "That's where the ground crew comes in. We need to get these dock launch sites prepped by the times marked under them, so we can launch docks in time to meet the demand from the helmsmen. And we need your help to do that. If you like the sound of that, I can register you to help out right here?"

OOC:
Your troll can help out building, prepping, and running the launch sites for the docks. This is the low-energy route for the meta and will focus on pure rp over mechanics. Trolls can either choose to do this or off-planet activities, not both. Kids can take part in this.

OOC: If you'd like to talk with the yellowblood, please quote amicableAggressor.

=>Enter the Space Tower
Quote:

Quote:
The top of the Chittentown space tower isn't visible from the ground. Stepping in through one of the sliding entrance doors, you find yourself in a giant circular room. At the center of the room sits - what you might recognise as - the original space tower's base. Doors lead into the second inner-building, but the majority of activity is happening around it. Dozens of elevators, from troll-sized to lusus-sized, sit ringed around the central station. Trolls are flowing in and out, and even if you fight the crowd, you're still drawn towards them. Eventually you find yourself washed up in the living tide in front of a small but sturdy kiosk, staffed by two trolls. One, a harassed and verging on hysterical purpleblood, the other a greenblood, hunched over a flickering and aged grubtop, pounding data into it at lightning speed.

If you'd like, you can ask the purpleblood for ... information..?

"Where am I supposed to go to register for offworld duty?"
"HHhhhhhhhh." Rolling his eyes and looking overwhelmed, the purpleblood paws at a pile of brochures in front of him, then waves vaguely at the elevators. "Oh my gog, I don't know?? There???" You follow the vague gestures with your eyes and spot a few signs directing trolls to either Conveyor 8, if they are not enlisted in the military, or Conveyor 12, if they are. There also seems to be a sign-up booth erected hurriedly beside Conveyor 12, for any trolls interested in signing up for the military right on the spot.

OOC:
Your teen+ trolls can enlist permanently in the army! This means they will be able to get promotions and increase ic-power through participating in military work during events. However this also means they will be more firmly integrated in royal Alternian society. If they are found interacting with undesirables or trolls classified as terrorists (PI members, etc) official punishment is culling by hunt*. In addition, if they are seen shirking their duties (taking a non-military path in future metas) official punishment is culling by hunt*. This is not recommended and HIGHLY DANGEROUS for trolls who want to be part of the Phoenix Initiative or live in/regularly visit Salamire Outpost.

If your troll just wants to participate casually in this, they can simply take Conveyor 8. As always, if they want to stay out of the monarchy's watchful eye or have History with the law, aliases are a must. A reminder: being caught displaying a false blood colour has the punishment of culling by hunt*.

*Must complete a batt where a royalist-aligned troll will hunt them in the Four Fronds forest and attempt to cull them. Death is not required, but regardless of the outcome they will be discharged and blacklisted from the military for life. All property (hives/businesses etc) owned by that troll will also be permanently seized by the military.

"What will offworld duty consist of?"
The purpleblood dramatically stares at you for a full minute. It looks like he's trying not to cry. "You don't even know. You don't even know?? Why are you here then??? Do you think this is a GAME? DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A GAME TO YOU??" Reaching over the kiosk, he grabs you by the front of the shirt and stares frantically into your eyes. "GO BACK TO SCHOOLFEEDING!!!"

As he releases you, the monitor built into the kiosk's front flickers into life. The same advertisement that has been running on all local networks flickers into life and begins broadcasting. The first shot slowly pans across the screen, showing a panoramic view of the seaside at night, luxury hives visible in the distance.

"Alternia ... a beautiful planet. Filled with beautiful creatures. The most beautiful of all ... the troll." Now the shot switches to a still frame of various trolls looking almost psychotically happy. Each troll has a drink in hand, and they are all laughing at some unknown joke. "However dear citizens, our planet is plagued by a scar on that beauty." With a dramatic flash, the image takes on a dangerous red hue. "The ugly remains of our once majestic galactic fleet, marring the sky." The video transitions to an artistic rendition of the planet from space, with a large ring of dead ships encircling it.

"Not only does this ruin our planet, but it also stands in the way of vital, important, and exciting progress." The image changes again, to an almost menacing looking photo of some structure being built. "For our continued push back into space, these ships must be brought back under our control." The image changes again to another artistic rendition. Now, the ships aren't clustered in a messy ring. They sit tethered to what look like futuristic docks, neatly arranged in rows, floating in space. The space tower is visible now as well, and a animation of a smaller ship launching from the space station to land at the dock of a nearby 'shipyard' loops.

"If you want to be at the forefront of our reclamation of space, if you want to create history and advance the future of trollkind, come register for duty today!" The final image shows three trolls in spacesuits. The tealblood, blueblood, and yellowblood clasp hands and stare into the camera as the image's colours cycles through the hemospectrum. As the narrator falls silent, a patriotic tune begins to play. Faster than any troll can read, a large disclaimer quickly scrolls across the screen before it begins to loop the video again.

OOC:
Your teen+ trolls will be formed into squadrons and sent out into the ring of dead ships surrounding the planet. There, they will dock on a pre-selected ship and explore through it, attempting to find the control room. Once at the control room they will receive instructions on if they should salvage or detonate the ship. If they're required to detonate it, they must plant an explosive and exit the ship. If they're required to salvage the ship, they must boot the systems up, allow remote access to the steering, and exit the ship. Either way, teams will then return back to the space tower to take another mission. Simple, right?

"What should I prepare for my offworld duty?"
"Why are you asking me?? What do I look like? Some kind of quartermaster?? I didn't ask for this!!" Throwing his hands up in the air, the purpleblood starts to wheeze and fumble around behind the kiosk. After a few seconds, the greenblood reaches over, without looking up from the computer, and passes the choking purpleblood an inhaler. They also tug a pamphlet out of a pile and slide it across the kiosk counter to you, still without looking away from their screen.

SO YOU'RE GOING INTO SPACE TO HELP WITH SHIP CLEANUP DUTIES
Remember! All property found on spaceships is owned by Her Majesty The Empress Regina Marian and should be handed over to your assigned Lieutenant immediately. STEALING IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY CULLING.

All trolls are required to bring the following:
Space Suit
IF you do not own a space suit and you are enlisted in the army, you can pick one up at one of our military outlets.
IF you do not own a space suit and are enlisted in our temporary outreach corps, you can pick one up ON LOAN at one of our military outlets.
Weapon
IF you are enlisted in the army and do not have a military-grade weapon, you can pick one up at one of our military outlets.
Lusii ARE NOT PERMITTED ON SPACESHIP CLEANUP DUTY.

Once you have arrived at the CST
IF you are enlisted in the army take CONVEYOR 12 to the top.
IF you are enlisted in our temporary outreach corps, take CONVEYOR 8 to the top.

OOC:
Teen and older trolls who are registered in/registering in the military can, for a limited time, pick up a non-illustrated military-grade weapon for 1ep.

"Where's my lusus? I lost my lusus...."
The purpleblood nearly collapses behind the table, his face going pale as he clutches at it. "I don't know! How should I know! You're not supposed to be here!!" The greenblood finally looks up from their computer. Standing up stiffly, they limp out from behind the kiosk to put a hand on your shoulder. Then, they gently but firmly lead you out of the building.

OOC:
Trolls can only go offworld if they are teen are older. Kids can take part in the planetside operations. To see what planetside operations are available go to =>Check the tent outside the space tower.
OOC: If you'd like to talk with the purpleblood, please quote amicableAggressor. The greenblood is decidedly unchatty.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:04 pm
Please use the codes only after you have read all OOC information hidden behind the spoilers in the post above.
Each troll may only choose one path from below, for the entire meta.

All ages:
Quote:
I'd like to register for launch site volunteering!
[quote="Hivestuck"][b]Ground Forces Funtime Volunteer Recruitment Request[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] name linking to journal
[b]Blood colour:[/b] troll's blood colour
[size=7]By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.[/size][/quote]

Once you have signed up for launch site volunteering, you're directed to another, larger tent, set behind the Space Tower.
=>Head to the Operations Tent.

Teens+:
Quote:

If your troll wants to train up a previously untrained YTMA/Training Trees skill:
I'm going to be practicing hard!
[quote="Hivestuck"][b]YTMA Personal Goals Form[/b]
[b]Skill training:[/b] please pick a skill your troll is untrained in, that is, a skill they have not started training at the YTMA or Training Trees, and one they do not own any badges for.
[size=7]By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.[/size][/quote]

If your troll does not wish to permanently join the military:
I'd like to register for space reclamation operations!
[quote="Hivestuck"][b]Military Volunteer Outreach Corps Request[/b]
[size=7]By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.[/size][/quote]

Once you have finished signing up for volunteer space work, you're hustled onwards!
=>Head to Conveyor 8

If your troll has never officially joined the military but wants to do so:
I'd like to join the military!
[quote="Hivestuck"][b]Military Recruitment Request[/b]
[b]Psionic Capabilities:[/b] yes/no -
[b]I need a weapon:[/b] yes/no - if yes you will be deducted 1ep and get a military grade weapon (not drawn)
[size=7]By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.[/size][/quote]

If your troll has already joined the military sometime in the past*:
I'd like to do my duty!
[quote="Hivestuck"][b]Reporting for Duty Submission[/b]
[b]Psionic Capabilities:[/b] yes/no -
[b]I need a weapon:[/b] yes/no - if yes you will be deducted 1ep and get a military grade weapon (not drawn)
[size=7]By requesting a weapon and signing this form I understand that I will have to pay for replacements and repairs out of my own pocket.[/size][/quote]

*Currently this is only trolls who have had a private discussion with Regina Marian, or been invited by those trolls.

Once you have finished reporting in, you're hustled onwards!
=>Head to Conveyor 12

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:35 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 am
Major Involvement
Chiara

Hivestuck
Military Volunteer Outreach Corps Request
Name: Chiara Moteku
Blood colour: Blue
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Chiara Moteku
Skill training: Leadership
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Static
Hivestuck
Military Recruitment Request
Name: Static Charge
Psionic Capabilities: No
I need a weapon: Yes
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Static Charge
Skill training: Academics
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Punkie
Hivestuck
Name: Punkie Vielli
Blood colour: Orange
I need a weapon: No
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Punkie Vielli
Skill training: Discipline

Caiden
Hivestuck
Name: Caiden Banksy
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Caiden Banksy

Minor involvement
Hivestuck
Ground Forces Funtime Volunteer Recruitment Request
Name: Se'lune M'aidez (Alias: Lunara Fadewn)
Blood colour: Green
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
Name: Avvisi Quills
Blood colour: Teal
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:06 am
Hivestuck
Name: Wallas Ziegel
Blood colour: Red

Hivestuck
Name: Dairah Vacche

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 am
Micillia
Static Charge

User Image
Lieutenant Scorpa Devile claims!  

Doutei

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:26 am
Hivestuck
Name: Mahmud Seshat

Hivestuck
Name: Eiylas Zumeng
Blood colour: "Purpleblood" (going for the dangerous "disguising my blood color" route here, she's really a greenblood)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 am
Punkie Vielli

Punkie was bright eyes and busy tailed as she entered the Chittentown Space Research And Developmental Pioneering Science Laboratories Space Tower. Of course she did not, in fact, have a tail, but her smile made up for that. She spotted a beautiful tealblood sporting the paint and attire of her own kind and Punkie grinned happily as she neared the tealblood. "Why good ******** night my fellow finjester!" Punkie bounced on the balls of her feet, elated to be here and in support of her race, but even more so to see a fellow juggalo.

"This b***h here would adore to help out your capricious self! Ive had my fair tent-tussle with the YTMA, and ide be just ever so ******** pleased to help a cesspool of enthuzimuzzy like ******** out!" She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side, "I really ******** hope ta be working with ya more, whats a shiznasty troll like yourselve's name?" Punkie moved a little closer to the tealblood, soaking up the presence of another juggalo.

amicableAggressor

Micillia

Dapper Duck

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:24 pm
Hivestuck
Reporting for Duty Submission
Name: Eostre Diazzi
By requesting a weapon and signing this form I understand that I will have to pay for replacements and repairs out of my own pocket.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Eostre Diazzi
Skill training: Strength

Hivestuck
Name: Poeias Claudy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:26 pm
Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Lorata Gorgos

Hivestuck
Name: Lorata Gorgos
Blood colour: Seadwelling purple

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Etsali Azeban (Faithe Keeper)
Skill training: Tactics

Hivestuck
Name: Etsali Azeban (Faithe Keeper)

Hivestuck
Name: Garand Luceid

Hivestuck
Name: Tzofia Ocelli
Blood colour: Purple

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:30 pm
KitsuneAura
Lorata Gorgos

User Image
Lieutenant Scorpa Devile claims!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:39 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Rastin Morden

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:28 pm
Cerpin
Hivestuck
Name: Cerpin Sugall going by the name Telvic Phrust

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Cerpin Sugall
Skill training: Leadership

Amonee
Hivestuck
Name: Amonee Brycer

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Amonee Brycer
Skill training: Troll Relations

Flydra
Hivestuck
Name: Flydra Dromen
Blood colour: Teal

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Flydra Dromen

Kwelin
Hivestuck
Name: Kwelin Tourny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:40 pm
Kwelin had watched the commercial calling trolls to action and arrived at the tent grounds promptly. It wasn't that he had an interest in space particularly but that he was incredibly duty driven and this work sounded like something he was supposed to help do as an Alternian citizen. It would cut into his business hours unfortunately, which displeased him, but it was an obligation he could not ignore. There was a friendly yellowblood manning the tent and he approached, clearing his throat before speaking.

"It is good to make your acquaintance," He said almost robotically, not really great at social conversations, "I am here to aid your operation. Will we be reporting to you? What is your name and rank, if I may ask?" He could see by her uniform that she was definitely actively serving the military at this time but he still found it hard to discern tiers of authority. With enough practice and intel gathering, he was sure he'd get it right in time.

He was still small, being a child, but held himself in proper posture the best he could to appear as tall and mature as he could. Which admittedly did not make much of a difference.

amicableAggressor
talking to yellowblood!

Yamashii

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:58 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Vitula Picato
Blood colour: Yellow

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff