Submit

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:48 pm
Oshibana is a small, friendly town. It seems that the main point of the city is the railway station, which constitutes its central point. The city was also the unofficial headquarters of a Dark Guild, Eisenwald, though almost all of its members were caught and arrested by the Rune Knights. Oshibana Town is located in the southeastern part of Fiore. A railway connects it with a series of other towns such as, Clover and Magnolia Town.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 5th Saint gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

It had been a long exhausting day for the Sabertooth Ace, she had taking a job to find and rescue a girl that was taken by a singular horror. Well it had turned out it wasn't one horror but a whole pack of them, fangs, spikes, claws, screams, and some sort of black goo that burned if it touched the skin. Hailey had faced maybe 20 of them if not more, they came in all different sizes too with varying amounts of speed and strength. She had gotten the girl back safely to those who put in the request and she had defeated enough of the horrors so that they would never return again but in the end the job didn't pay nearly enough for what she had to go through. On odd smell of both decay and swamp clung to her while a tar like substance hung to both her clothing and her hair. Smug marks from dried mud clung to her face; bags rested under her eyes showing the little amount of sleep she had; nightmares plagued her sleep, not from fear of the mission but just from who terrifying the creatures were. She had no idea what those things wanted from the girl or why they had taken her but no one else; when she had found them the horrors seemed to have her encircled so the girl couldn't escape; even while they were sleeping. Hailey had even accidentally stepped on one when she approached which is what alerted the others and caused the fight to begin in the first place.

Now she was in Oshibana Town, a safe place to be and possible a great place to rest. She was still rather jumpy from having those horrors come screaming and jumping at her with the addition of her nightmares; so as she passed people she would keep an eye on them only a few times getting startled by young children zooming past her while in play. The mage took a seat on a near by bench as she would try and relax a bit before returning to the guild and reporting to Caius. Pulling down her hood Hailey would begin to pick the sticky black goo out of her curly hair; wincing as she would do so. The sheer cloth on her clothing was rather shredded along with the train connected to the rest of her outfit. Hailey looked more like one of the witches that had been dead for years that a mage in nice clothing. Even her boot were dingy looking now. Letting out a loud and exhausted sigh she would take the last of the tar out of her hair, her body was glad for the resting time; cuts covered the bare parts of her skin while a few burn spots were slightly noticeable. "Couldn't have been dealing with bandits or an insane member of someone's family that's trying to raise the dead. Noooo, I had to choose the job with horrors. Living, breathing, screaming nightmares." Hailey mumbled to herself as she looked over the rest of her body, it was good enough she would have to take a bath when she got back home.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

河 [Kawa]

[Magics]----- Arc of Time, Dark Écriture, Etherious Form, Solid Script
                            [Equipment]----- x3 Scrolls, x1 Spare Post-Op Patch, x2 Pens
                            [Occupation]----- Blue Pegasus S Rank Mage, Librarian
                            [Weapon]----- Concealed Katana-Umbrella

Try one more time, a hundred times,
                            All I remember is your face

XXXKawa had a rather relaxing day, something that he wasn't used to as a member of Blue Pegasus; it then struck Kawa why he was in fact, so relaxed: He wasn't in Balsam Village. As bad it it sounded, it was nice to have a day to himself and his books, though it was a lonesome day; Kawa missed the comfort of having his dearest friend by his side. As he thought about Hailey, he quietly wondered how her mission was going. He didn't get all the details of her missions, jut a few bits and pieces. Hopefully, Hailey was happy, in good health, and with a good sum of jewel in her pouch. "Oh look, it's Hailey," Kawa said absent-mindedly, seeing his friend picking out what appeared to be globs of black good from her hair, her appearance disheveled and messy. Kawa took a double-take, which caused him to gasp quietly, and jog over to Hailey. "H-Hailey?!" The man asked, scanning his friend. "What happened?" He asked, slicking his hair back in worry. "Was it from your mission?!"

Kio no Tenshi

And yet you yourself, I'm not sure why,
                            But I still can't remember you...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 pm

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 5th Saint gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

Hailey had been in her own thoughts, her tired mind and body blocking out as much sound as it could, her focus had not been dragged away to the reason the horrors hadn't done anything to the girl. They acted as if she was their queen, guarding her with their life. Hailey couldn't place her figure on it. The girl seemed panicked but at the same time she seemed totally okay being among the horrors... despite their nightmarish features. When she took the girl back something seemed off about her, she was thankful to be returned but she seemed distant, like she was hiding something for Hailey and the rest of the family. They girl, once returned had taken off to a room in the way back of the home while the people who put in the request payed Hailey. All though they seemed to act surprised on what she found it came off as a fake and poorly acted surprise. Something was off with the whole group, Hailey would sit on the bench and think over it all, every little detail. She hadn't even heard her friend approach as she though, her body swayed slightly from side to side as she tried to remain upright; the exhaustion from no sleep and her mission had drained her, her eyes burned from the lack of sleep and from how dry they felt while her physical body would be so worn down that even the thought of holding a book felt like it would be to heavy for her to handle at this point. If she needed to she would use her magic to get her home, but currently she just wanted to rest and maybe even sleep on then bench she sat on.

The voice of Kawa jolted her from her dazed thought, she had been zoning in and out from her thought process so suddenly hearing her name followed by sudden questions startled her. "Ah!" Hailey felt off the bench she was on, as she let out a surprised scream; her heart pounding as her head snapped around to see who had started talking to her. Visible bags hung under her heterochomatic eyes as she look at the while haired male, surpise still on her face as she slowly realized who had been talking to her. "K-Kawa! You surprised me. W-Well more like I am still jumpy." Hailey's face had turned a deep red from embarrassment as she attempted to smile at the man, 1st degree burns were noticeable on her face and exposed skin while multiple cuts and scrapes covered her, mostly on her legs and arms. Attempting to stand Hailey would end up just falling back on her butt as s sigh escaped her lips, her legs were just to tired. "Yeah, It has a rough one. I saved the girl I was suppose to but ended up facing horrors, a lot of them. Maybe twenty or more. I don't remember." The Sabertooth mage remained on the ground as she tilted her head down, "Those things were something else. I haven't been able to sleep well or at all for a few days." She stated simple, her voice quiet, her tattered look matching what she looked like. Hailey looked like she went into a wrestling match with a bear and walked out a winner; but barely. Her normal cheery tone she had when talking to Kawa had been replaced by one showcasing her exhaustion. Hailey was happy to see her friend but she was to tired to even try to attempt any emotion at all, even anger or annoyance was out of the question. "I had hoped to get home before seeing you....." Hailey was going to say the name of the town but had already forgotten it, "Erm.... W-what are you doing here anyways? I'm surprised you aren't at your library." Hailey would quickly say, her trying to take the focus of her mission and how she looked, the young woman didn't even want to know how frazzled she looked.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:59 am
User Image

河 [Kawa]

XXXKawa yelled in response to Haileye's yelling, jumping back, and nearly falling backwards. "I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to do that," the man mumbled, panting quietly from yelling so loud; he actually amazed himself in how high-pitched his yelling can go when he's in fear. His expression of shocked turned into concern for the other mage, and a small smile cracked through the man's face. "Maybe it's best if you take the rest of the day off," he calmly suggested, playing with his braid, "Maybe you should also schedule an appointment with a therapist too," he said in all seriousness. "Oh wow Hailey, that sounds terrible," his eyes widened in shock at the woman's description of the mission, "Well, that's not fair, it seemed like an utter surprise to you." After Hailey asked what Kawa was doing all the way in Oshibana, the young man laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head,"You see, I was looking to take a break from the chaos of my guild," He admitted with a coy smile. "I love my guild and guild mates to pieces," he said kindly, "but even you have to admit that it's not healthy to be in the mist of chaos 24/7..."

Kio no Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image

Volcana Lua Pele

✖Fire Devil Slayer✖Fire
✖S-Class✖Independent✖

spacIf your heart is a volcano...

Volcana sat herself down on the wooden bench, clutching a letter in her hands. It was from her brother. He had written to her to let her know about his success in beginning to learn his own magic. She couldn't be more proud and she smiled as she read his well-wishes for her journey. It left her both with a warm-hearted feeling and a slight sadness because he was in fact wishing her luck in finding a place that accepted her more than her own village did. She would give a lot to return but it was too late now. She sighed quietly as she started to fold the letter but a loud noise made her jump. Turning to look beside her, the girl who had previously also taken a seat on the bench was now on the floor, looking like she'd seen a ghost. "I should help her..." she thought. However, before she could move, a man appeared by the girls side, someone who clearly knew her, so Volcana stayed sitting and instead eavesdropped on their conversation. Rescue mission? Horrors? That sounded like the kind of jobs a guild wizard would take. Continuing to listen in, the devil slayer picked up on the words 'guild' and 'guild mates' from the man. Those two things were the reason she was travelling. Finding a guild to call home was the soul purpose of her journey but there was one problem... she wasn't good at talking to strangers. After spending a lot of her life in a secluded mountain village, meeting new people wasn't a strength of hers. So instead, she pretended to reread her letter and carried on listening.

...how shall you expect flowers to bloom?spac

OOC:

Kio no Tenshi

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Serial Tea Drinker

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Hailey held a look of surprise as her friend apologized for screaming as well soon a smile came to her face which was followed by laughing, not at Kawa but from the amount of stress she had. The laughing seemed to help relax her a bit as she would slowly begin to relax again, or at least attempt to. "Maybe, I'm sure you saw the request at Blue Pegasus for a mission. If I can get the time to rest I will but I shouldn't keep people waiting if they want to leave soon." She would smile at her friend, in hopes that it would sooth his worries for her. "I'll be fine. I just need some time. I just got back, people or things coming out of no where just surprise me a bit is all. The mission was pretty bad but there are a few things I just can't place my finger on. The people were off but the girl I was sent to rescue was even more odd. In any case she's safe and the people are happy. I just wish there was more information provided before I went it. Then I could have prepared properly." Hailey would look at her tattered clothing, yeah if she had known better she would have worn something a little more suitable for the mission. Well what was done was done, she would have to trash the clothing when she got home and she just hang around the guild for a while, or at least until her nightmares stopped. As Kawa spoke about his reason of being away from his guild and his library Hailey couldn't help but chuckle "I have to admit, your guild is very.... interesting. Especially some of the younger ones... and your guild master. She's a bit intimidating. I don't know how you do it. It's very different from Sabertooth." She would shake her head as she had a smile still placed on her face, Blue Pegasus wasn't bad but it was surely crazy at time. Much different from Sabertooth, the guild seemed rather quiet and peaceful but that might be because of who their master was. As she got up from the ground the purple curly haired mage would brush off dirt from her clothing, of at least as much as she could. "Do you want to walk? Maybe find somewhere to sit at a park?" Hailey would ask, she swayed slightly as she stood her body still very tired; it was likely that if she found somewhere comfortable to sit she would pass out. Especally if her friend was there, knowing Kawa was somewhere near by was always a relaxing thought for Hailey; despite any mission she would go on. If she got to see Kawa she was able to relax and she always felt safe with him near, despite her rank and her title she never could make sheself feel safe and she didn't feel that comfortable safe with others as she did with Kawa. Sure she felt safe from danger with anyone she knew but with Kawa it was different, like she was safe to say and do whatever she wanted and not get judged; she felt safe from everything and anything which often helped her fall asleep while at his house. Something she felt she did a lot.

Off to the side was a girl who watched the two talk, Hailey hadn't noticed her and she sure as hell didn't notice the woman who had joined the girl. Hailey wasn't the type of person to make friends, not because she disliked people but because she wasn't much of a socializer; the few friends she made were people she talked to almost on a daily bases such as Kawa. She often stopped by his library which is what lead to their friendship while Caius was Sabertooth's Guild Master, her joining of the guild was one of the things that sparked her friendliness towards him. The Ace was happy with having mainly two friends, she would talk to others but none of them knew Hailey's secret. While she was more on the antisocial side there was one person who seemed intent on butting in on her friendship with one member in particular. This person had secretly came to spy on the two, if Hailey were to take notice she would have taken off; this woman, although kind, make the mage uncomfortable with her boldness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Helga was excited to see what Kawa was doing today, she had heard that Hailey was coming back from a mission and she hoped that her little mage would find his way to where Hailey had arrived.The overly large woman was easy to spot, being 8'9" she stood above everyone. In order to follow her member without being noticed Helga would basically crawl everywhere, often crawling behind people or benches to keep out of sight. Now that Kawa had found his friend Helga waited for the perfect moment to pounce, as she did she would make her way to where a young girl was sitting. "Hey!" Helga would speak to the girl as her head would pop up from behind the bench "How are you?" The guild master would smile at the girl as she spoke quietly, her blue eyes keeping watch on the two mages a little ways away "If you want to talk to them you can! Kawa-ii bears is such a sweet person! The girl with him is Hailey, she's from Sabertooth and their Ace and 5th Saint. I don't really know much about her. I'm having my agents look into her." Helga would quickly start chatting away as if she was old friends with the girl. The 40 year old blonde was friendly and incredibly, scarily, muscular but she remained friendly and for now quiet. "I hope I'm not bothering you to much! I'm trying to keep hidden but you looked like a nice person to talk to so I came over to talk! Plus this is a perfect spot to watch those two. I must know more about their relationship! Kawa-ii bears says they're just friends but I have a sneaking suspicion that he likes someone, I just want to find out who!" Helga would continue to chat away to the quiet girl.

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 am
User Image

河 [Kawa]

XXXKawa sighed, giving a warm smile to his friend. Hailey was a saint, putting her own comfort behind of other's. While he didn't admit it, Kawa had wished that Hailey would be a little self-centered just this once, just so that she would be fully recovered and calmed. He hated seeing her like this. "Ah yes, I did see the mission request on the bulletin board, I didn't know it was that... Traumatizing." The man frowned, but quickly replaced it with a smile in order to stay as reassuring to his friend as possible. The tall man giggled quietly, looking off into the distance before returing his gaze to Hailey. "She can be rough around the edges, but Guild Master Helga is a sweetheart," he commented with a grin, "Think of her like a... An overprotective mother with more muscles than five fathers combined!"

Kawa humbly accepted Hailey's invitation for a walk, his expression even more illuminated underneath his eye patch. However, once Hailey began to sway slightly, the man would instinctively take a gently hold of the woman's arm, helping her balance herself. "I'm sorry, but I didn't want you to faint, I don't know CPR unfortunately," he admitted, maintaining his usual calm grin. Maybe he was in fact the overprotective one; Kawa couldn't bear the thought of seeing Hailey like this, or in any sort of negative scenario. He wasn't sure why, but it was that nagging feeling in the back of his head to not lose this one, as if he's lost someone close to him before. If only he could remember who. "Would you also like something to eat? Drink?" The man continued to hold the woman up, taking a single step forward before pausing. "Would you like a piggy back ride?" He asked, his brows furrowed in concern, "I'm sorry for being so overbearing, ahaha..."

From the corner of his eye, Kawa could have sworn he had saw someone nearby standing there for a while; then again, that was his blind side, so he wasn't sure what he was talking about. He hadn't noticed Volcana or Helga,
                            the thought of coming across the muscular woman sent shivers down the man's spine... There's no way she could have found him here... Right?!

Kio no Tenshi

MajinSammy

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Serial Tea Drinker

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image

Volcana Lua Pele

✖Fire Devil Slayer✖Fire✖S-Class✖Independent✖

Volcana was struck at the sudden interaction she was granted. Sitting beside her was now a beautiful blonde woman with a kind smile and upbeat tone of voice. She was muscular and though she was sitting down, the devil slayer could tell she was spectacularly tall "I, um, I didn't want to interrupt them," she said worriedly, "And I'm not exactly great at talking to people," she admitted. Listening to the woman continue, her eyebrows raised in surprise upon hearing that she had been sitting beside an Ace, especially one from such a famous guild. Not only that, but she was a saint! "Wow, that's amazing," she uttered, not wanting to be too loud considering this woman was hiding. It would be rude to blow her cover. Volcana smiled, "You're not bothering me at all," she said, "My name is Volcana. I'm an independent wizard and I'm travelling all over Fiore at the moment. I'm kind of looking for a new home," she explained, trying her best to make vaguely interesting conversation whilst not giving over her whole life story. She giggled at the woman's theory of her apparent friends love life, "So you're on a spy mission?" she asked.

OOC:

Kio no Tenshi

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I don't know if five fathers could even match her strength, but I will take your word for it Kawa. You know her better than I do, I have only met her the few times she had dropped in on us.... literally. Where does she even come from? Do the heavens just pick her up and drop her where she wants to be?" Hailey would laugh as she joked around though at the same time it was a question that made her curious; how did that woman come plummeting out of the sky without even having an exceed carry her? It was a question Hailey both wanted to know and didn't want to know at the same time. The feeling of a hand gently holding onto her arm caused Hailey to take a long look into her friend's eye, seeing his concerned for her well being warmed her heart; someone cared enough to offer her help. Her heterochomatic eyes would gain a soft look as a gentle smile took place over her lips "I would appreciate some food and water." Though normally Hailey wouldn't accept help she didn't want to cause Kawa anymore worry than he already held for the Reequip mage "If you don't mind. I barely made it to the town without falling over. At least until I gain my strength again, today was suppose to be your day away from chaos. I don't want to cause you any trouble." Hailey's cheeks would turn a light shade of pink and her gaze would drop to the side as she admitted to her weakened state thought the gentle smile would still remain. Reluctantly she would accept Kawa's offer for a piggy back ride, she was smaller than him in every way but she still worried that she was making him do some form of work on his day to relax. "It's alright Kawa. I don't mind it one bit." Her silver and gold eyes wold shift back to her friend, the blush still remaining.

Once Kawa had gotten down low enough for Hailey to climb onto his back; she would gently rest her hands on the back of his shoulders while her head came to rest on the back of his neck. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I should have been more careful in my mission and I should have brought help." She would pause for a moment, her voice sweet and apologetic "I-If you can... I would greatly appreciate if you came with me to my hometown. I told you why I left and what I did. I'm just.... afraid to run into some of those people again and I'm afraid of what I might find. It's dangerous and time consuming so I understand if you don't want to come... but I would like to have my best friend by my side when I find my grandfather." Hailey's voice would grow quieter with every word, she hated admitting when she was afraid of something or of results. It was hard for her considering all the years she put into acting brave; however with Kawa she felt like she could be honest and that she should be honest with him. She had entrusted him with some of her darkest secrets and the details about her past, including what her living conditions were as a child and what she had to do in order to get enough money just for her and her grandparents to eat. Hailey would wait for his answer, half of her excepted Kawa to deny her request; and she would understand why. Today was suppose to be his day to relax but here he was carrying her because of her own idiotic decision. The other part of her still hoped he would be willing to come with, Hailey wasn't sure what she would face when she returned or when she would face it but she wanted Kawa there with her. The purple haired woman always felt relaxed and calm when her friend was near, he held a soothing effect over her which made her want to spend that much more time with him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Helga De-RoseUser ImageBlue PegasusUser ImageGuild Master

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

"Oh it's alright! They are nice people and I'm sure they would be happy to talk to you!" Helga smiled to the young girl "You seem to be holding up a conversation just fine to me! All you need is a warm and friendly hello to get any conversation started!" The bara woman offered a large smile paired with a small and somewhat quiet chuckle. "Well Volcana its nice to meet you! I hope you are enjoying your journey! I took one once a loooooong time ago, 36 years ago to be exact! I am Helga De-Rose! Massage therapist and Guild Master of Blue Pegasus!" The overly large woman gave an energetic thumbs up as she would smile at the girl "I guess you could call it that! I want to see what my little Kawa-ii bears is doing! I want to see who the woman is he cares for but I can never seem to figure it out! I wonder if it's someone who comes to his library." Helga would sigh as she rested her cheek in the palm of her hand. "I only want him to be happy but he doesn't seem to want to tell me anything! Maybe I'm to overbearing as a Guild Master. But he is like one of my many children! I can't help but mother him and all my other members!" She sighed as her motherly tone took over. "I'll figure it out some day!" She would shrug before turning her attention back to the slayer sitting next to her. "So you're looking for a new home huh? As in a new place to live or a guild to join? If it's a guild you are looking for then I'm sure any of them would be happy to have you join their ranks!" Helga would give a warm and friendly smile, even though she didn't know the girl on a personal level but the large blonde woman still wished the girl to find her happy home and to get antiquated more with people.

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

OOC:

MajinSammy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

河 [Kawa]

XXX"You're right, Hailey," the young man had grinned in amusement of what he was going to say next, "she has the strength of twenty men, how could I undermean her like that?" He was of course joking, but he still held to the possibility that his Guild Master could in fact be that strong. Nervously, the young man laughed in response to Hailey's question, not too sure himself how Helga is capable of literally dropping in like that. "I think it is the muscles in her calves, you have seen them, yes?" He pondered over it for a bit, shaking his head in defeat, "I suppose she just jumps, trust me, it isn't that bizarre of an idea." He kept his grin, even after Hailey looked at him the way she did, it would normally leave Kawa in a flustered state. However, he was more distracted by the girl's tinted cheeks to pay attention to his own shyness. "It's okay Hailey, you know I have your back whenever you need it. And ahaha..." The man blushed and grined, "you literally have my back as we speak!"

As the man began to walk to the nearest eatery, he was tempted to break the silence in the mist of their interaction, luckily Hailey broke the ice, but with a surprising request. '... I am whole-heartedly honored you'd request such a thing," the man sincerely admitted, "Of course I will go to your hometown with you, like I said, I have your back unconditionally!" He laughed quietly "Besides, it will give me a chance to meet the man that raised the most wonderful woman in my life!"

Kio no Tenshi

MajinSammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

Guild- Sabertooth | Rank- S-rank | Magic- Ice Devil Slayer, Ice-Make, Fire, & Sword

████████████████████████████████████████████████

Oshibana Town was quiet as always. The main hustle and bustle of citizens concentrated itself at the railway station, leaving the rest of the town to its serene nature. One portion of the town was designated for shops and restaurants while the other held a more residential aspect. A wide road wound its way through the town, with smaller ones branching off here and there, allowing for easy access to the area. “Let’s see…” Rin Dragneel-Fullbuster stopped in the middle of the thoroughfare and looked down at the piece of paper in his hand. On it were the details of a job request that had been posted on the request board of Sabertooth. Oddly enough, it had been the guild’s Ace, Hailey, whom required help. That fact alone was enough to catch his eye and he snatched it up in no time.

Rin made quick work of gathering his things before leaving the guild. Hailey hadn’t put an exact meeting location, other than to say she would be in Oshibana Town for a short time. So he hopped on the train that would take him to where she was, which was here. Now it would be a matter of tracking her down and hoping she hadn’t moved on already. “She’s gotta be somewhere around here.” He muttered under his breath, lifting his vibrant blue orbs to observe his surroundings. From the train station, he walked straight into town, somehow managing to find his way to the restaurant section. If I were Hail, where would I be? The Devil Slayer’s brows furrowed in contemplation. As he stood deep in thought, a throng of people passed in front of him. One of the men bumped into Rin accidentally when he walked by, murmuring what sounded to either be a curse or an apology. He couldn’t make out which it was but he didn’t really care.

He spared a brief glimpse towards the dour looking man before returning his gaze to the mostly emptied road. His eyes caught a hint of brilliantly purple and flouncy hair off in the distance, though he didn’t pay much heed to it at first. Rin shifted on the balls of his feet, starting towards one of the side streets, when his brain finally registered what he had seen. Quickly looking back, he squinted his eyes and studied the spot. “Hah!” Yep, it was Hailey. And she was with someone. But not just with someone… Is he---is he giving her a piggy-back ride?! Rin’s jaw dropped at the sight. Never in a million years would he have thought he would see such a thing. However, her disheveled appearance gave him pause. Maybe she's hurt? He vaguely recalled her mentioning a mission she had taken on. Perhaps it hadn’t gone smoothly. Regardless, the teenager sensed an interesting story at hand.

Slipping quietly along the street, Rin drew close to the pair, listening briefly into their conversation. The man seemed to know Hailey. Hmmm… An impish light gleamed in Rin’s eyes. With the stealth of a ninja, he crept along until he was right behind them. He then stuck his head around the man’s shoulder, eyes peering up at Hailey, as he said, “Well this is something ya don’t see every day.” Rin teased, face alight with a broad grin. “What’ve you been up to?!”

████████████████████████████████████████████████

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Guild- Blue Pegasus | Rank- C-rank| Magic- Celestial Spirit

☽❄ ████████████████████████████████████████████████ ❄☾

“Well that got me nowhere.” Mizuki Kagehoshi heaved a weary sigh. She had been traveling to Oshibana Town to accept a job request from Sabertooth’s Ace. While the request itself wasn’t unique, it was the person who placed the ad who would draw the girl’s attention. An Ace was the strongest mage in a guild, second only to the Master. For her to need assistance, it must be a difficult task. Or so many would think if it hadn’t been for the ranking of the job. A-rank or above. Those words had immediately caught the Celestial Spirit mage’s attention. Despite not being an A-rank, she decided to take the job on anyway and removed it from the job board in Blue Pegasus. She would, of course, have to make sure the other was alright with her accepting it. How could one grow in strength if they weren’t allowed to test themselves every so often? That is what spurred the teenager on with her plan.

However, things weren’t exactly going as expected. She somehow found herself lost in the woods. A vast forest that lay between Oshibana Town and its neighbor. “I should’ve taken the train.” Yet the girl wanted to take the scenic route. Even after living in Fiore for two years, there were still many parts that she had yet to explore. The terrain surrounding Oshibana was one such location. “Continue straight on your current path.” A voice rang out clearly in her mind. Crux, the all-knowing Celestial Spirit, took pity on her dilemma and decided to guide her to her destination. “When you have reached the river, follow its course downstream. You will find the town you wish.” Mizuki smiled to herself, gratitude written upon her features. “What would I do without you, Crux?” There was a slight pause and then, “Quite possibly remain lost in the woods where you could explore to your hearts content.” His tone wasn’t unkind or abrasive, but rather filled with amusement. “Yeah, yeah.” She chuckled in spite of herself.

She followed his instructions as he laid them out. It took nearly an hour, but eventually she would enter the gates of Oshibana Town. “Now to find the Sabertooth Ace and ask if I can join her mission.” Teal orbs scanned the roads for any sign of the woman. They stopped upon reaching a bench with a young girl sitting on it. She was talking to a woman, who was squatting behind said bench. The woman wasn’t Hailey, however. It was none other than her own Guild Master, Helga De-Rose of Blue Pegasus. Mizuki hung her head and sighed. There was no doubting why she was here. The teenager overheard Kawa, an S-rank mage of Blue Pegasus, that he might venture out this way. With their Master’s tendency for matchmaking- more like prying- it was no mystery as to what she would be up to. The girl on the bench likely distracted her from her goals for a short period.

“Do I even need to ask what you’re doing, Master?” The Celestial Spirit mage strolled up to the two purposefully. Propping her hand on her hip, she gave the older woman a questioning yet respectful stare. “You’re not spying again are you?” She would wait patiently for the other's response, though her gaze would creep over to the girl. Features softening, Mizuki would incline her head in greeting. A more proper one would be given after the older woman answered.

☽❄ ████████████████████████████████████████████████ ❄☾

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

Kaya Wolf Moon
Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rei Seshiro

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:09 pm
Ten'no Kagehoshi
No Care for Gravity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting atop a nearby roof about three stories from the ground was a young boy. He sat, eating an apple and waiting. He had been there, off and on, for most of the day. Occasionally, nature would call and he would have to leave, but he had persevered most of the morning so far. Why this spot? It was high up, and offered a good view of most of the town. Sister shouldn't be too hard to spot. Sun hits that hair of hers, and she'll stick out like a sore thumb!

And so he waited, and watched, and waited, turning every so often to keep an eye out for her. He was beginning to grow tired and bored, but just as he was about to leap from the roof for the third time this morning, he spotted a glimmer of bright, turquoise blue. A second later, he was pressed close to the slanted roof, his head peeking over slightly. He had been trying to find her for weeks, but it seemed that blue haired people were less rare than he thought they were. Lots of false leads and dead ends. Lots of awkward hellos and equally awkward and doubly sudden goodbyes. But this time, he knew it was her. That attire she wore was a dead giveaway.

He slipped from one roof to another, following her as best he could. And then he got lucky, and she stopped to talk to people. People she knows? Hehehehe... peeeeerrrrrfffeeeeeeect! He slipped to the edge of the roof above where she stood, planning his descent carefully. As he aligned himself above his sister, the boy smirked, drew in a deep breath, and jumped straight up into the air. An aura of magic flared around the boy, and what most people would expect to be a sudden, painful plummet, became a controlled and rather well directed tackle at Mizuki's waist. "FOUND YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!" If he missed, he'd skid along the ground face first for a few feet.

OoC: Player four has joined the game!

Haraaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Kio no Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

Volcana Lua Pele

✖Fire Devil Slayer✖Fire✖S-Class✖Independent✖

Volcana twiddled her thumbs. The woman was right, she needed to take the initiative for interacting with others. Before she could say much more about her lack of conversational skills, she was taken by surprise by her comment on journeying. Thirty-six years ago?! She didn't look old enough to be thirty let alone almost forty! "Wow... that's quite a few years... you don't look old enough for it to have been so long ago," she said. Volcana was even more surprised at her introduction. Not only did this woman look like she'd drunk from the fountain of eternal youth but she was the guild master of one of the most famous guilds in the world, "No way, really?! You're the guild master? I'm so sorry, I would have been so much more formal if I knew that! Forgive my casual tones," she said, panicking that her level of respect hadn't been shown enough. Trying to set aside how star struck she felt, Volcana thought about Helga's question, "I guess I'm looking for both. I had to leave my village because... well, for personal reasons, and I just need to find somewhere that feels right," she said. The devil slayer felt a kind warmth in her soul as Helga offered her a place in Blue Pegasus. She was so nice, "I... um... c-can I think about it first?" she asked, not wanting to offend, "I just need to know I'm going to fit in somewhere before I make a commitment to it," she explained, "So what kind of magic do you use? Is it related to your massage therapy?" she questioned, curious to know more and wanting to take full advantage of being in the presence of such a prestigious person.

OOC: sorry for the late reply, I haven't been very well!

Kio no Tenshi

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Rei Seshiro

Quote:

Serial Tea Drinker

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

Hailey couldn't help but smile as her head came to rest on Kawa's shoulder "Thank you." she would whisper to her friend as he carried her. Their conversation leading to her request on Kawa joining her and any others to her home town. As he answered her eyes would shift over to him, his answer only turning her cheeks a rose color. She was embarrassed but also overjoyed that he was so willing to come with. She would bury her face into his shoulder so her blush couldn't be seen easily as he continued, even telling her that she was the most wonderful woman in his life. "Kawa, you're way to sweet. I'm relieved that you are willing to come with. I can't promise how things will turn out..." Her voice was quiet as she spoke, muffled by his shoulder. "You don't know how happy it makes me knowing you'll be there." She would speak again as she listed her head Hailey could feel her hears burning with how hard she was blushing. The Smell of food would get to her as Kawa carried her, making her stomach rumbled quiet loudly, causing her face to turn a darker red. She always counted herself luck for having Kawa as a friend, she only hoped that her friend would get his wish on meeting her grandfather.

During one of the lulls in their conversation a familiar voice rang in Hailey's ear, she knew this voice very well; so well she didn't even have to look. "Hello Rin." Her eyes would shift in the Ice Slayer's direction as she would raise an eyebrow to his question, "Never mind what I have been up to. Why are you here?" She asked as she went to flick her guild mate's forehead, she talked to him as if he was a kid; not only that but her attitude towards him seemed both as if she was annoyed but happy to see him. "I'm guessing you're not here to ask me how my mission was or to come greet me." Hailey continued to speak to Rin even on Kawa's back, as much as she was sure Rin would say something about it she also didn't really care; she was enjoying spending time with her friend. Regardless on how that ended up being, the Reequip mage was kinda content with just resting on her friend's back. However it he were to get down Hailey would slide off, at the moment both rest and food sounded amazing to her; though if Rin was here for the reason she suspected then they would leave immediately.

OOC: Sorry it's short! I kinda just drew a blank on what to type this time.

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Helga De-RoseUser ImageBlue PegasusUser ImageGuild Master

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Helga laughed at the Fire Slayer's comment, yeah she was told that she looked young often but that was only because of the De-Rose bloodline! All the strong people of her clan looked young; even her 30 children didn't look their age at times! "I'm sure to a youngster like you that seems like a long time ago! Would you believe me if I said I was 40?" The huge woman leaned towards the small girl giving her a nudge with her elbow, as if joking around with the young slayer. "Please don't apologize! Acting casual is how you best get to know someone! Just be yourself and relax deary! I'm not going to get mad at you! Heck! Some of my members call me mamma Helga! We're all one big happy family in this world! Though some are happier than others." Helga would shrug but still maintain a warm and friendly smile towards to girl, "Well I'm sure you'll find a place to call home! There are so many great guilds out there! All you need to do it get to know the members! You have all the time in the world to make your decision! No guild will be to full to have you!" Helga would encourage the girl as she spoke. "You're still young so use that time to go on adventures and make memories! Don't be to worried about where your new home will be or who's part of it. Where ever you go there will be people who care about you and will cheer for you to do your best. Where ever those people are, that's where you can call home." A warm smile would grace the face of the guild master. She remembered well her adventures as a youngin, she remembered the creatures she fought and trials she faced which helped make her as strong as she is now. "My magic?" Helga laughed as the topic would change, "Oh sweetheart, I hardly use magic! I fight using my own strength! I have True Body Magic, which does nothing more than make my strength visibly show. It can be intimidating.... though normally people assume I'm bluffing... I can't figure that one out!" Helga held a cheerful tone in her voice as she spoke, it was true. The blonde, over sized woman have very little in the way of magic and would use mainly physical strength to get her jobs done; something she was proudly skilled in.

As she opened her mouth to ask the young Slayer more questions Helga heard the voice of someone familiar. Her head would turn to the bright hair of one of her younger guild members. "Mizuki!" Helga cried, loud enough that her poor targets could hear her, as she attempted to reach for the girl to grasp her in a powerful bear hug. "I am not spying on anyone! I am just gather- Hey! They're moving away.... aw." Helga pouted slightly as her eyes saw Kawa carry Hailey away, "Oh well. I'll find them again someday. Oh! Mizuki! This is Volcana! She's a very nice young lady! Volcana! This is Mizuki! One of my cutest guild members!" Helga would motion with her hands to each girl as she spoke, introducing the two girls to each other before they could. "Mizmiz! I saw you snatch the job posted by Hailey, are you sure you want to take that? It could be very dangerous! For an ace to want help and only give it an A ranking or up... something is odd about it. I can't imagine that it would be easy." Helga spoke with concern as she looked at the teal haired girl, her attention soon bring brought to the boy who seemed to come from no where. "Aw! Who's this little cutie?! He's so small!" Helga would giggle at the sight of the small child. Compared to her height he wasn't even up to her hip, slowly standing to her full height the 8'9" woman toward over everyone in the area, probably over everyone in the land! "Mizmiz." Helga spoke as she placed her over sized hand down on the young girl's head "If Hailey allows you to go with her I want you to be careful, if there is danger that you can't handle I want you to run and I want you to listen to what she tells you. You are still my responsibility and I don't want you getting hurt in any way. You understand me?" Helga took on a serious motherly tone as she looked down at the girl, removing her hand from the girl's head after she finished her words to the small guild member.

OOC:

MajinSammy

Rei Seshiro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oshibana Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers