Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Yumi's November 2016 Breedings (Congrats Winners) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:58 am
Yumi's November 2016 Breedings
With a slight twist of lemon spook.

I am sloooooooow, I mean really really slow. Consider yourself warned! I don't drop baskets until all the stages of each breeding are completed. Breedings can take up to 6 months, if that is too long, you don't have to enter.

SOMEONE'S BEEN MESSING WITH THE SPIRITS AGAIN!!!!!

Starts: Saturday 26th November 2pm EST / 7pm GMT
Ends: Monday 28th November, 2am EST / 7am GMT
This will close whether I'm there or not~

Also I stole this from Uta, who stole most of this format from HG's thread, who stole a lot of it from Mind's thread. Twisty bits stolen from Mind as well. Thanks!

Slots
Open: One
Spirit Breeding One
How many CC? Will there even be CC? It's a mystery to all.

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to!
    Those who usually pay for everyone CAN Still pay even if you don't win a breeding yourself... Its just... Additional. Sort of like a Tip for the colourist for doing a good job or to make up if someone decides what they want to pay is nothing. And yes you can pay in items.

Things I Will Not Do
  • Fully Clothed Soq -- I'll pass on some clothing but I'm not putting shirts and pants on soq.
  • 100% Unique Skinwalker Pelts / Feral Forms -- Nope. I can edit templates and add twists to templates that already exist.
  • Unique Leg Poses -- Nope. Kids will get templated leg poses.

Rules
  • You CAN enter unedited couples! However, there is not a separate slot for them this time. Scroll down to the second post to read more about unedited entries.
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. Make sure to check twice because a small mistake such as this may mean your couple is not put on the list. I don't have time to check all the forms, so check twice and don't get caught out.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK OVER MY LIST. I am human and I make mistakes, I may accidentally leave people off the list and this is not on purpose. However I will keep the list updated as much as possible and it is your responsibility to make sure I didn't miss you on the list. I WILL NOT be rolling or taking on an extra slot if I did miss you, so please check.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, contact me via PM. Not Discord or AIM, messages get lost.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. i.e. you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

Streaming

Please let me know if you want to keep it a surprise or don't mind me streaming!

If you don't mind streaming, then I might stream them. I am not going to tell you or wait for you every time when I want to work on them in stream, however you can always as be to added to my quote list so you will know if you are online.

Quote:
I don't do pregnancy stages. Ryuu has a thread for that if you want one though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:20 am
Waaaait.. What?
Nightmare before Christmas?!!!

(Stolen from Mind.)

This is a Nightmare before Christmas Breeding (winter seasonal traits / twisted tunnel)... But With a Twist! Behind the scenes I will take the baskets that have been rolled and, depending on the amount of baskets there are total, I'll be randomising which kids become the target of the spirits and get the twists.

It IS Actually possible to enter and not get a twist at all and just an entirely ordinary breeding. There wont be any markers on the basket to warn you if one IS twisted. It will all be a Chance. A Trick for your treat...

A Tricksters Gamble if you will...

Also, beware of Jack Frost, as the days grow shorter. Jack Frost is also making a visit.

Being twisted doesn't mean Evil or Unstable
This isn't actually something for the list but i thought I'd take the opportunity, since it hasn't been on the form for a couple years and people are likely paying closer attention to this list, to remind everyone that being Twisted doesn't change who their parents are or their predisposition for kindness or Cruelty or increase their chances for mental illnesses (unless its a Dopplebreeding in which all bets are off). Might change their diet into something a little more interested in meat, but the Trickster Spirits are chaotic neutral and more interested in making tricks than actually hurting anyone. This doesn't mean the kid can't go bad or have issues of some kind, it can happen in almost any family, but unless its due to bad experiences because of their twists, it rarely has anything to do with their twists (And many can find groups that will accept them or even appreciate them more for their differences). If your Twisted child is raised in a loving family, chances are they are they are good people, just a little spoopy.

Concerning Unedited Couples:
These breedings are edited slots. However, you can enter unedited couples if you wish and if they are chosen by the spirits their child may get an edited twist.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:42 am
Tickets

(Don't use the tickets form, it was left in by mistake so I removed it now~ )

Entry Forms

Original Breeding Form
This form is used if you want to only allow male x female pairs!

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"]

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Spirit Breeding Forms
Use this for prospective spirit parents!

[quote="Soquili 1 x Soquili 2"]

Entry Code:
[code] Soquili 1 Name (owners) x Soquili 2 Name (owners)

[b]Soquili 1 Name:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]

[b]Soquili 2 Name:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]

[b]Pregnant Stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks / If Spirit Breeding, please put N/A unless the pair can carry
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Halloween Twists

Warding off spirits
If you'd prefer to be opted out of the Twisted tunnel and the Gamble entirely please use the following header.

[size=18][color=red][b]GRAB THE SALT AND THE GARLIC I'M OUTTA HERE[/b][/color][/size]

Twisted Tunnel of Love IS A GO
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=indigo][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE. (Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][color=red][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? :
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?:
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

Winter Kisses

Spirit Warding
If you don't want ponies with a wintery touch use the following header on that pair.

[align=center][size=18][color=#f37e00][b]Jack Frost Leave me Be[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Winter Twists
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

Note about Winter Holidays: If you know of a Winter Themed Holiday that spans May Through August (the Summer season) you CAN STILL CHOOSE IT for a "Winter Holiday" theme as long as it is honestly wintery/about the winter season. (please explain the holiday if it is one since.. Honestly dont know them very well)

[align=center][size=18] [color=#80c7df] [b]Frosty kisses and sleigh bells[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b] [/color]
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:

[color=#80c7df] [b]Holiday Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):
[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL[/b] [/color]
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanturns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Growth Omission Permission!

Don't understand the Styles? Read up on them here! Remember they are 100% Optional!

[size=16][b][color=#ce0066]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will sometimes get the chance to have hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing. (No form this time.)

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically.)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:06 am
The Rolling Lists:
Please check the lists before we roll!

Open List
    page 1
  1. Avalon (In Good Faith) x Grant (In Good Faith)
  2. Pavitra (In Good Faith) x Azuilian (In Good Faith)
  3. Lién Huā (Teh Cheryl) x Daisuke (Kara Asumie)
  4. Tobia (Teh Cheryl) x Yngvarr "The Viking" (Mewsings of An Angel)
  5. Maritza (Moxxiie) x Lazulite (Phail Ninja)
  6. Death to My Foes "Jellyfish" (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Iris (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  7. Mi Ren Ko (Revolutionary Roniel) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
  8. Hanna (nekolulu andsage the vamplic angel) x Entei (tasle)
  9. Serafina [[A.V]] x Syn norikous [nekolulu]
  10. Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
  11. Inana (stormflower & Malikztiah Ankhere) x Aquantus (Malikztiah Ankhere)
  12. Sjokolade (And be Blue) x Kingston Paradox (Faithofthefallen)
  13. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
    Page 2
  14. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  15. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  16. Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)
  17. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  18. Razor "Rottenfang" Foxtails (Kyrieko) x Bedlam (Fatal Irony)
  19. Valerian the Great (Fatal Irony) x Saber (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  20. Meihui (Peppermint Coffee) x Indra (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  21. Jacklynn (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  22. Atlantis x Stargate (Tara de Draiocht) [Needs full / complete tag line in post]*
  23. Cirque ( cursedandwandering ) x Basskirk "The Butcher" ( Fea Line )
  24. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  25. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  26. Jaziel (Mia Lovasz) x Ziru (Caitlyn Hellstorm and Graphophobia (former name)/Wrath of Kant)
  27. Deziferia (Mia Lovasz) x Kristopher (Kesmi)
  28. Marcella (Summer Raaven) x Himitsu Namae (Kraken) (hanging gallow)
  29. Allide the Whisperer (One Over Three) x Uzumaki (Revolutionary Roniel)
  30. Irierath ( mistalina13 ) x Colonel ( mistalina13 )
  31. Nymphalidae (Calixita) x Hallow's Bane (Nayci)

Page 3
  32. Steve Rogers: Captain America (Kamiki) x Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier (Sabin Duvert)
  33. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  34. Arya Stark (Summer Raaven) x Yorick (Summer Raaven)
  35. Hakuron (sesshiyasha) x Bear Claws "The Claw" (Phail Ninja)
  36. Drith ( FitzRoyal ) x Malice ( FitzRoyal )
  37. Vesia (FitzRoyal) x Sloane (FitzRoyal)
  38. Nahele ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Pyrrhus ( Cheyriddle4 )
  39. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  40. Atriposti (IvoryRyu.20) x Tyranno (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  41. Teni Shinbi (Kara Asumie) x Kamokito (Poe-tae-toee)
  42. Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape/Niloufer)
  43. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  44. BW Wisp (nerpin) x Eol (ramenli)
  45. Eldrid (Nerpin) x Sacha (Ramenli)
  46. Lucinda (Mewsings of An Angel) x Anthrax (Kivras)
  47. Naoreth’Saeval (Crimson Ribbon) x Dimitrios (Kivras)
  48. Eirin Blair (Mindsend) x Vezian (bella dea)

Page 4
  49. Akis Sangfroid (Divena & DivenasMom) x Gregor Smirnov (Angelique DelaMort)
  50. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  51. Dimitri (AstoriaFallen) x Sweet Pea (Painted Moose)
  52. Lady Evangeline (LOLTERNATIVE) x Narcissus de Morte (AstoriaFallen)
  53. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
  54. Shinseina (Manda and -_Wish of Tevarae_-) x Compass Rose (-_Wish of Tevarae_-)
  55. Natyre (-_Wish of the Goddess_-) x Shellai'doan (-_Wish of the Goddess_-)
  56. Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  57. Minali Azzara (Strawberri Stardust) x Ostander Enver (irishgirl1017)
  58. Khami Lapin (Strawberri Stardust) x Sugar Honey Iced Tea (Rein_Carnation)
  59. Chosovi (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Gareth (Regal Renegade)
  60. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )
  61. Zenstar (Jackariah Beckett & kaliskanny) x Drako (Mahogany Sunset)
  62. Aizuri-e (Calixita) x Coviello Cassiel (Calixita)
  63. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  64. Amon Murray The Story Weaver (Insane Butterfly) x Starlet (LunaRei_SilverBlood)
  65. Zandera (Moxxiie & Ebonrune) x Hokkan (Ebonrune)
  66. Serena Rose(White Neko Chan) x Camien (Ebonrune)
  67. Nena ( FrostyPeaches ) x Z'en Gruk ( FrostyPeaches )
  68. Natohaes ( FrostyPeaches ) x Masaki ( FrostyPeaches )

Page 5
  69. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  70. Quintessa (Lunarflowermaiden) x Xerxes (tefla)
  71. Aquila (belloblossom) x Conleth (Dea and #Teddy#)
  72. Florian (Junglerunner) x Burbane (Beejoux)
  73. Macha (Junglerunner) x Kerberos ([Mistress Morbid])
  74. Pavati Osmena (ABVirus) x Steve (Tisiphone)
  75. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis)x Dacian(AislingJuno)
  76. Rae Zerabat (UniWingdFox) x Shinkuriyuu (Aneiron & Dea and #Teddy#)
  77. Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea)
  78. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  79. Anya( Pollack) x Nikandros ( Epine de Rose)
  80. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya(Tara de Draiocht )
  81. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  82. Inola (Miss Cherie) x Teutates (Deejaye)
  83. Isi (Deejaye) x Johari Kuhani (mindsend)
  84. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)
  85. Delia (Kamiki x Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki x Chibi Hige)

Page 6
  86. Andromeda ( Chibi Hige ) x Galileo ( Chibi Hige )
  87. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  88. Grimdark (Mindsend / Cajmera) x Bear 'The Unmerciful Black' (Devil NightShade)
  89. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
  90. Jackariah Beckett [no entry code in post, needs correcting]*
  91. Syntyche (Epine de Rose) x Skoll (Quaji)
  92. Tian (lysia_nyteblade) x Thin White Duke (LOLLI qAq formerly Lolli McHotpants)
  93. Moira Ama'lir (Koiasi) x Hibiki (lysia_nyteblade)
  94. Ashriel (Mx Cherie & Meeki x Iki'ryo (Uta)
  95. Ekaterina Hopscotch (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Agni (spelldancer)
  96. Eroas (DarkenWoodWolf) x DiLong (one over three)
  97. Sakari Seiko (Huroggmeten) x Ahanu (Shesha Sama)
  98. Sarphiel (Niyaru Delacroix) x Einar (Baneful)
  99. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  100. Pandemic (Ghouliboo) x Heart Taker (Ghouliboo)

Page 7
  101. Aleshanee ( Leez0rz ) x Abiron ( Moire Frost )
  102. Topper Taetel (Chi Honda) x Teykali (Rinial Sisterdragon
  103. Fukushiko (Samuel Carlin) x Vladimir (Kesmi)
  104. Rhiannon (spelldancer) x Tuathal (spelldancer)
  105. Maevlynn (Pink Pandah Bear) x Saxon Sinclair (Kettyn)
  106. Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )
  107. Valkyrie (catmagick) x Lok (catmagick)
  108. Veritas (Kettyn) x Aglæca "Creature" (Kettyn)
  109. Shiojiri Sinclair (Sesshiyasha) x Taiki (Ivory.Ryu.20)
  110. Eillafae vel Sol ( ArashiX ) x Danae ( Leopleuradon & ArashiX )
  111. Vyk'zlade (Eternal Xantara) x Ilex(AislingJuno )
  112. Justice (Meepfur) x Zatarra (Naita)
  113. Altepa (Ithiltari) x Rjomi (Meepfur)
  114. Nephilim “Keeper of the Stars” (dawns_aura) x Anahi Asho (dawns_aura)
  115. Catrina (dolphingurl) x Eleniel (LOLTERNATIVE)

Page 8
  116. "Doomsday" Duvessah (RadiantRose Midnight) x Drakkari (Aneiron)
  117. Miravilla (xKOVAKtheWOLFx) x Zephyr (RamuneGrl)
  118. Jetarla Finnis (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) x Albert Findancer (Tygress Dream)
  119. Esmeralda (Draconian_Peacock) x Hibiki (Draconian_Peacock)
  120. Teleri Lindai (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Morrow (Kyaishi)
  121. Haruspex (Zaikt) x Diabolus (Kyaishi)
  122. Aeowyn (dolphingurl) x Syringa (dolphingurl)
  123. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Gracie Loff)
  124. Awahi (RockerWolfie1616) x Chromatos (Lady Aria Starstone)
  125. "Forest Pansy" Cercis canadesis (Lita Rutherford) x Nidhug Cimctiere (sage_the_vampirc_angel) )
  126. Castiel (Leena-chan and o-Elixir-o) x Cerrajón Titanoboa (Melomar)
  127. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
  128. Nevena (Rita Zyon) x Hollie (Rita Zyon)
  129. Emancipation (Manda) x Bertrandite (White Neko Chan)
  130. Titania (Dollfie) x Flora (Dollfie)
  131. Obelus (ABVirus) x Iron Jaw (SilverShieldwolf)
  132. Viviana (Lunarflowermaiden) x Gilby (Lunarflowermaiden)
  133. Riidkii (LydaLynn) x Akos (LydaLynn)
    Page 9
  134. Temperance (ATh e a r t) x Laermeluion (ATh e a r t)
  135. Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )
  136. Lullaby (C o w b oy P e e p) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  137. Uxia (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Bacardi ( C o w b o y P e e p)
  138. Macaria (Teigra) x Akesh (Teigra)
  139. Silvana (Teigra) x Taraka (Teigra)
  140. Hadley (cursedandwandering) x Zageit (Alanna the Pirate Queen

The Rolling Lists:

Spirit List
    page 1
  1. Pavitra (In Good Faith) x Azuilian (In Good Faith)
  2. Tobia (Teh Cheryl) x Yngvarr "The Viking" (Mewsings of An Angel)
  3. Death to My Foes "Jellyfish" (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Iris (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
    Page 2
  4. Valerian the Great (Fatal Irony) x Saber (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  5. Marcella (Summer Raaven) x Himitsu Namae (Kraken) (hanging gallow)

Page 3
  6. Steve Rogers: Captain America (Kamiki) x Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier (Sabin Duvert)
  7. Hakuron (sesshiyasha) x Bear Claws "The Claw" (Phail Ninja)
  8. Vesia (FitzRoyal) x Sloane (FitzRoyal)
  9. Nahele ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Pyrrhus ( Cheyriddle4 )
  10. Eldrid (Nerpin) x Sacha (Ramenli)

Page 4
  11. Dimitri (AstoriaFallen) x Sweet Pea (Painted Moose)
  12. Aizuri-e (Calixita) x Coviello Cassiel (Calixita)
  13. Amon Murray The Story Weaver (Insane Butterfly) x Starlet (LunaRei_SilverBlood)
  14. Natohaes ( FrostyPeaches ) x Masaki ( FrostyPeaches )

Page 5
  15. Florian (Junglerunner) x Burbane (Beejoux)
  16. Isi (Deejaye) x Johari Kuhani (mindsend)

Page 6
  17. Ashriel (Mx Cherie & Meeki x Iki'ryo (Uta)
  18. Ekaterina Hopscotch (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Agni (spelldancer)

Page 7
  19. Veritas (Kettyn) x Aglæca "Creature" (Kettyn)
  20. Nephilim “Keeper of the Stars” (dawns_aura) x Anahi Asho (dawns_aura)
  21. Catrina (dolphingurl) x Eleniel (LOLTERNATIVE)

Page 8
  22. Castiel (Leena-chan and o-Elixir-o) x Cerrajón Titanoboa (Melomar)
  23. Nevena (Rita Zyon) x Hollie (Rita Zyon)
  24. Titania (Dollfie) x Flora (Dollfie)
  25. Riidkii (LydaLynn) x Akos (LydaLynn)

Page 9
  26. Temperance (ATh e a r t) x Laermeluion (ATh e a r t)
  27. Silvana (Teigra) x Taraka (Teigra)
  28. Hadley (cursedandwandering) x Zageit (Alanna the Pirate Queen)

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 am
Winners

We have our winners guys! Thanks for entering. <3

OPEN:
BW Wisp (nerpin) x Eol (ramenli)
SPIRIT:
Nephilim “Keeper of the Stars” (dawns_aura) x Anahi Asho (dawns_aura)

ramenli
BW Wisp x Eol

Entry Code:
BW Wisp (nerpin) x Eol (ramenli)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: BW Wisp/nerpin
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Eol/ramenli
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Ramenli and Nerpin (base stats)

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Lifemate?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Demontail

Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: For Eol it would be mock parents, the links are for BW Wisp: Mom, DadMaternal Grandma Maternal Grandpa Maternal great-grandma Maternal great-grandpa Paternal Grandma Paternal Grandpa

dawns_aura
Nephilim, Keeper of the Stars x Anahi Asho

Entry Code: 
Nephilim “Keeper of the Stars” (dawns_aura) x Anahi Asho (dawns_aura)

Soquili 1 Name:  Nephilim
User Image 
UNCERT Markings

Soquili 2 Name:  Anahi Asho
User Image 
UNCERT Markings

Pregnant Stage: n/a
Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: both are mine
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: ---

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations: both are first gen, so have fun

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE 

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: No excessive gore, entrails as extrails

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE 

Mutations 
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?:  Yes (undead-ish is fine, no extreme gore – entrails outside the body - please)
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?:  yes please
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?:  Yes (no reptilian tails please)
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? :  no reptilian please

Themes 
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?:  yes
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?:  yes please
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?:  Yes ( occult, sigils, arcane is fine, no demonic please)

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic  Winter Themes  
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:  sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:  sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?:  sure
~~~Wintery Markings?:  sure
~~~ Bells? :  sure
~~~ Scarves? :  sure
~~~ Blankets?:  sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:  sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:  sure

Holiday Themes 
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:  no thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years  Ramadan, etc) : 
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):  commercial consumeristic anything

Generic  Winter Themes ADDITIONAL  
~~~ Furry Accessories?:  sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:  sure
~~~ Lanturns?:  sure
~~~ Wintery pets?:  would love
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:27 am
Username: In Good Faith (Roman Foi)

Unsuspecting Victims I mean soon to be Parents

Avalon x Grant
GRAB THE SALT AND THE GARLIC I'M OUTTA HERE

Entry Code:
Avalon (In Good Faith) x Grant (In Good Faith)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Link, except Avalon hasn't been added to my teepee quite yet.

Link to Breeding Agreement: Unnecessary as I own both.

Same Breed Variants: Yes, in fact they're preferred. I would appreciate it if you could avoid the mother's Kirin and hair templates if at all possible (as in using the other templates instead but of course that is 100% up to you as colorist).
---Templates to Avoid: Original and dove wind wings, Angeni style 1 wings, Angeni ear feathers

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: N/A as I fully own both.
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

Note: twins are perfectly okay!

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: No
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Bells? : Yes heart
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No, but the red berries are fine~ (just no greenery)
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Accessories based on these are fine, but not the breed traits that aren't already existent on the parents, please!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No

Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No thank you
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes Yes Yes omg Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Pavitra x Azuilian
GRAB THE SALT AND THE GARLIC I'M OUTTA HERE

Entry Code:
Pavitra (In Good Faith) x Azuilian (In Good Faith)

Soquili 1 Name: Pavitra
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Azuilian
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Pregnant Stage: N/A
Teepees: Here

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: I prefer the only variant you use are the eagle wings or the templates on the parents, please.

Throwbacks?: Sure~

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: N/A as I fully own both.

Note: Twins are okay!

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: No
~~~ Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Bells? : Yes heart
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Red berries are fine for white-dominant children but no greenery, and those that are colored more like Azu, greenery is fine.
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Accessories based on these are fine, but not the breed traits that aren't already existent on the parents, please!

Holiday Themes

~~~ Furry Accessories?: No thank you
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes Yes Yes omg Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: I'd prefer not mixing blue colors with Azu's coloring if a child inherits his browns and tans.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:43 am
Username: Teh Cheryl

4: Lién Huā x Daisuke

Entry Code:
Lién Huā (Teh Cheryl) x Daisuke (Kara Asumie)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lién Huā (Teh Cheryl)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT NEKKIE
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Daisuke (Kara Asumie)
User Image
UNCERT MARKINGS NEKKIE

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ x ]

Teepees: [ Cheryl ] [ Kara Asumie ]

Same Breed Variants: Yes.
---Templates to Avoid: All Knots, All Tight Braids, Weaved

Link to previous Generations: N/A

Kara Asumie
Let me know if you want changes to the modifiers!

Modifiers apply for both:
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Blood, gore, realistic insect bits, clowns

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Yes, but clean bone only! No blood.
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: Yes!
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Blood, gore, exposed organs

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: No
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No antlers

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): No commercial, winter-y themes, likes santa hats, presents, etc.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: No
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:44 am
Username: Teh Cheryl

3: Tobia x Yngvarr The Viking

Entry Code:
Tobia (Teh Cheryl) x Yngvarr "The Viking" (Mewsings of An Angel)

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soq 1: Tobia (Teh Cheryl)
User ImageUNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of Soq 2: Yngvarr "The Viking" (Mewsings of An Angel)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Cheryl :: Mewsing

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

Same Breed Variants: Yes.
---Templates to Avoid: All Knots, All Tight Braids, Weaved

---Link to previous Generations: Yngvarr is related to the yakbears!

Mewsings of An Angel
FLOOFFS?? Lemme know if you want to change modifiers.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Blood, gore, realistic insect bits, clowns

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Yes, but clean bone only! No blood.
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: Yes!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Blood, gore, exposed organs

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No antlers

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): No commercial, winter-y themes, likes santa hats, presents, etc.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes

Teh Cheryl

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:57 am
Maritza x Lazulite
Pairing Type: Standard
Breeds Involved: Aquatic Fullsized (Mer x Mer)
RPed Couple?: No
Twins?: No
----Triplets?: No
Livestream?: Yes

Entry Code:
Maritza (Moxxiie) x Lazulite (Phail Ninja)

Maritza:
User Image
UNCERT

Lazulite:
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Phail, Moxxiie

Twins/Triplets?: No

Same Breed Variants: Sure! <3 But please note that Lauzulite's fins count as being edited according to mind (as mini templates on full-sized Soquili are not allowed)
---Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:57 am
Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx

(I already used 1 slot for November, so anyone that enters a pairing with me after this should be voided)

Jellyfish x Iris

Entry Code:
Death to My Foes "Jellyfish" (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Iris (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)

Soquili 1 Name: Death to My Foes "Jellyfish"
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Iris
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [X]

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

RP Approved?: Not yet

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Mest x Lazarus

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bugs and clustered holes

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Are you good with Mutant Wings?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bugs, kitschy/cutesy things, and random seasonal colors

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bugs, kitschy/cutesy things, and random seasonal colors

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No
Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All specific holiday themes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Kitschy/cutesy things

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Both mine

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:59 am
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Zombies/skelestuff/gore

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: NO
~~~ Are you good with Non-existent species tails?: Yes so long as it’s not tentacle-like
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : Yes, no lizard/dino-event feet though (paws, claws, and dragony stuff are a-okay)
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just nothing too over the top, no body horror type things (sideways mouths, mouths on backs, dripping saliva, lolling tongues, etc.)

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yes but only a minor amount for these guys
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?: Yes but only if it’s clean bone
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Probably not for these guys
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing comes to mind

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YESSSS
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes so long as it’s not cartoony
Wintery Markings?: Yes so long as it’s not cartoony
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nah
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure! (but no templated cerynei antlets because Niss hates them)

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Keep away from present style bows we’re good
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure~
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Just don’t put anything cartoony or gimmicky on them

Mi Ren Ko x Roarke

Entry Code:
Mi Ren Ko (Revolutionary Roniel) x Roarke (Nisshou H)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Niss
Roni

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No thanks
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:16 pm
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:gore and spiders

Mutations
~~~ Are you good with undead/bone mutations?: yes
~~~ Are you good with mutant feet? : Yes,
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just nothing too over the top, no body horror type things (sideways mouths, mouths on backs, dripping saliva, lolling tongues, etc.)

Themes
~~~ Are you good with the use of Blood?: Yes but only a minor amount for these guys
~~~ Are you good with Bones as an accessory?: Yes but only if it’s clean bone
~~~ Are you good with demonic or occult imagery?: Probably not for these guys
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing comes to mind

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YESSSS
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes so long as it’s not cartoony
Wintery Markings?: Yes so long as it’s not cartoony
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nah
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure~
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Just don’t put anything cartoony or gimmicky on them

Hanna x Entei

Entry Code:
Hanna (nekolulu and[strike]sage the vamplic angel[/strike]) x Entei (tasle)

Soquili 1 Name: Hanna
User Image [Uncert]

Soquili 2 Name: Entei
User Image [Uncert]
Pregnant Stage: I have one
Co Ownership?: Hanna is coowned. sage will not be reciving a basket on this breeding agreement
Teepees: Tasle &Nekolulu
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

---Lifemate?:yes

Twins/Triplets?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes, but only for traits that the parents have that aren't edited/custom
---Templates to Avoid: roman nose

Serafina x Syn norikous

Serafina [[A.V]] x Syn norikous [nekolulu]

Mother: 
User Image [Uncert]
pregnant stage:I want one

Father: 
User Image[Uncert]

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here!
---Lifemate?: yes

RP Approved?:  no

Low Luck?: Yes

number of trys
1. Stepter 2011
2. February 2012
3. March 2012
4. April 2012
5. April 2012
6. x
7. xxx
8. xx
9.xxx
10.xxx
11. xxx
12. xxx
13.xxxx
14.xxx
15. dayes 24 hour breeding
16. dino breeding 24 hour
17.sweeny's back to school
18. Kara's august unedited
19. xxx
20. xxx

---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: both are first gen, so mystery traits

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:23 pm
Niamh x Ravi

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: no spiders for this pair please

Generic Winter Themes

~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: They are somewhat there but sure
Wintery Markings?: SUre
~~~ Bells? : Loved
~~~ Scarves? : sure
~~~ Blankets?: sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: yep
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes all the above lol

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : no pref
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): none
~~~ Furry Accessories?: YES
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: sure
~~~ Lanturns?: sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: nope

Entry Code:
Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/[strike]o-Elixir-o[/strike])

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Niamh (stormflower)
User Image / Alternate
UNCERT / With Items

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
User Image / Alternate
UNCERT / With Items

Co Ownership?: Link, Elixir doesn't have rights in this breeding.
Teepees: Leez0rz | stormflower
RPed couple?: N/A
Link to previous Generations: N/A
Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

Inana x Aquantus

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope Have fun

Generic Winter Themes

~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: They are somewhat there but sure
Wintery Markings?: SUre
~~~ Bells? : Loved
~~~ Scarves? : sure
~~~ Blankets?: sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: yep
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes all the above lol

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : no pref
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): none
~~~ Furry Accessories?: YES
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: sure
~~~ Lanturns?: sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: nope

Entry Code:
Inana (stormflower & Malikztiah Ankhere) x Aquantus (Malikztiah Ankhere)

Oldbie?: No

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: here
Teepees: storm Malik

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: Sure

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:41 pm
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No

Jack Frost Leave me Be

Sjokolade x Kingston Paradox

Entry Code:
Sjokolade (And be Blue) x Kingston Paradox (Faithofthefallen)

Mother:
Sjokolade (And Be Blue)
User Image
Uncert

Father:
Kingston Paradox (Faithofthefallen)
User Image
Uncert

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: Faithofthefallen

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: NA

---Link to previous Generations:
Kingston
Warrick x Concordia Discors
Acta est Fabula x Khajag
Tulgey Cat x Daniella

Sjokolade
Ajanas x Diesgyrni
Dynatos x Tapanga

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No

Jack Frost Leave me Be

Quote:

Entry Line: Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)

Entry Code:
Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)

Mother:
Vervada (Faithofthefallen)
User Image UNCERT

Father:
Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees:
Faith's || Lestragne's