Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 am
`raze
I am breaking the co-ownership of Lorelei with Doodle p***s due to inconvenience. I will be assuming 100% of Lorelei's rights.

Yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:18 pm
Kiara Lime
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Tic Tac Toe

User Image

Caitlyn Hellstorm recieves full rping rights, and even gets to choose her mate, as long as she's happy, i'm happy. Once mated, she will only mate with her mate. (No cheating or OOC breeding, etc). Unless something really go's wrong matewise.

First Breeding: I, Kiara Lime give Caitlyn first child to this breeding if there are only 2, if there happens to be 3 all owners can get a foal, and idon't mind getting the spoils

we'll take turns from then on on who gets the foal for each breeding etc.

RP: It's already been discussed in AIM about a bit of his traits, so no need for a huge explation on that.

~Kiara Lime

I agree full heartedly

This agreement has been broken by the Soquili Shop, by approval of Sirenz.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 pm
kaliskanny
Kiara Lime
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Tic Tac Toe

User Image

Caitlyn Hellstorm recieves full rping rights, and even gets to choose her mate, as long as she's happy, i'm happy. Once mated, she will only mate with her mate. (No cheating or OOC breeding, etc). Unless something really go's wrong matewise.

First Breeding: I, Kiara Lime give Caitlyn first child to this breeding if there are only 2, if there happens to be 3 all owners can get a foal, and idon't mind getting the spoils

we'll take turns from then on on who gets the foal for each breeding etc.

RP: It's already been discussed in AIM about a bit of his traits, so no need for a huge explation on that.

~Kiara Lime

I agree full heartedly

This agreement has been broken by the Soquili Shop, by approval of Sirenz.

Disagreed. Will be PMing the Mule.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 am
JTHMlover
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Co-ownership agreement

User Image
I, sage_the_vampirc_angel will be co-owing Admon with JTHMlover

General
-both parties will have sig rights
-both will decide on a mate
-All breeding plans must be discussed between both parties

Roleplay Rights
sage_the_vampirc_angel will keep all rp rights

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: If two baskets occur, JTHMlover will get one basket while the other will go to the breeding partner's owner.If a third basket occurs all owners will discuss the fate of the said third basket.
-The second breeding sage_the_vampirc_angel will recieve a basket then the third breeding will go to JTHMlover then back and forth

I give my consent to the conditions listed above.
Breaking this co-owning with permission from Sirenz and Kali  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 am
Co-Ownership For Keely between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 each get one breeding to do with as we wish - Permission is not needed from Thamin for Tiger_Kisa699's breeding and Tiger_Kisa699's permission is not needed for Thamin's breeding - As such, the co-owner who's permission is not needed for each breeding has no rights to said breeding (Thamin does not have rights to Tiger_Kisa699's breeding, Tiger_Kisa699 does not have rights to Thamin's breeding).
- Keely's spare breeding will shared between Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin. Both must approve and agree to said breeding.
- Thamin's, Tiger_Kisa699's, and the shared breeding may take place in any order.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have full RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Keely and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Keely unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Teepee Rights:

- Keely will be posted with Stats in Thamin's Teepee.

Notes on Contests:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Keely into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting each other.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her her rights in the Co-ownership at any time she wishes by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that this co-ownership is dissolved, all rights and full ownership reverts back to Thamin unless otherwise stated by Thamin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 pm
Thamin
Co-Ownership For Keely between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 each get one breeding to do with as we wish - Permission is not needed from Thamin for Tiger_Kisa699's breeding and Tiger_Kisa699's permission is not needed for Thamin's breeding - As such, the co-owner who's permission is not needed for each breeding has no rights to said breeding (Thamin does not have rights to Tiger_Kisa699's breeding, Tiger_Kisa699 does not have rights to Thamin's breeding).
- Keely's spare breeding will shared between Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin. Both must approve and agree to said breeding.
- Thamin's, Tiger_Kisa699's, and the shared breeding may take place in any order.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have full RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Keely and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Keely unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Teepee Rights:

- Keely will be posted with Stats in Thamin's Teepee.

Notes on Contests:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Keely into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting each other.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her her rights in the Co-ownership at any time she wishes by dissolving the co-ownership.
- If, in the event that this co-ownership is dissolved, all rights and full ownership reverts back to Thamin unless otherwise stated by Thamin.
awwwwwwwwww so cute i want one of those lolz asome lol heart heart heart  

Ashley_Rocks_Socks_304

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Between Pippi18848 & Lady_Shinigami

Pippi18848:
IC RP
OOC RP
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Lady_Shinigami:
IC RP
OOC RP
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Breeding:
Do not need permission from co-owner to breed.
First breeding: Pippi's
Second: Lady's
Third: To be disussed when/if the time comes

Major decisions such as lifemating must be discussed between the two of us.

Should Lady not want to co-own anymore, all rights are solely Pippi's.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm
pippi18848
User Image

Co-Ownership Between Pippi18848 & Lady_Shinigami

Pippi18848:
IC RP
OOC RP
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Lady_Shinigami:
IC RP
OOC RP
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights

Breeding:
Do not need permission from co-owner to breed.
First breeding: Pippi's
Second: Lady's
Third: To be disussed when/if the time comes

Major decisions such as lifemating must be discussed between the two of us.

Should Lady not want to co-own anymore, all rights are solely Pippi's.

Like totally! aka Yes agreed. XD  

Lady_Shinigami

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm
quote="sage_the_vampirc_angel"]
nekolulu
User Image

I, nekolulu, is co-owning the hanna with sage_the_vampirc_angel

General
-Both, I and sage_the_vampirc_angel will have sig rights to hanna.
-both sage_the_vampirc_angel and I get to pick the mate.
-Any breeding plans [besides lifemating] must be discussed between the both of us.

Roleplay Rights
sage_the_vampirc_angel gets both full, OOC and IC RP rights, while I have some OOC rights if I see fit.

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: If two baskets occur, sage_the_vampirc_angel will get one basket while the other if for the other Soquili's owner to decide with. If three baskets occur, then I shall get the extra to decide what to do with.
-Same to apply with the 2nd and 3rd breeding.
-Elder breeding: What is done with the baskets shall be discussed with all members of the breeding.

amanding the breeding part of the the contract

Nekolulu gets all rights to the 2nd breeding sage doesn't recieve a basket
Sage gets all rights to last breeding Nekolulu doesn't recieve a basket  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm
nekolulu
quote="sage_the_vampirc_angel"]
nekolulu
User Image

I, nekolulu, is co-owning the hanna with sage_the_vampirc_angel

General
-Both, I and sage_the_vampirc_angel will have sig rights to hanna.
-both sage_the_vampirc_angel and I get to pick the mate.
-Any breeding plans [besides lifemating] must be discussed between the both of us.

Roleplay Rights
sage_the_vampirc_angel gets both full, OOC and IC RP rights, while I have some OOC rights if I see fit.

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: If two baskets occur, sage_the_vampirc_angel will get one basket while the other if for the other Soquili's owner to decide with. If three baskets occur, then I shall get the extra to decide what to do with.
-Same to apply with the 2nd and 3rd breeding.
-Elder breeding: What is done with the baskets shall be discussed with all members of the breeding.

amanding the breeding part of the the contract

Nekolulu gets all rights to the 2nd breeding sage doesn't recieve a basket
Sage gets all rights to last breeding Nekolulu doesn't recieve a basket
Agreed  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Sorai between Manda and +Sephiros Immortal+

Editing basket rights~ (again XD)

User Image

Sorai will live in Manda's Teepee and Manda has all RP rights, including stuff for contests and so on. Breeding can be decided by Manda alone.

Since Sorai is now lifemated, IF there is a 3rd basket from her first breeding, Seph will get that basket. Otherwise, Seph will get a basket from her second breeding :3

Manda also has all rights for Elder status, familiars, etc. etc....

Both of us can display her in sig if we want~ I think that should be it... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Manda
Co-ownership Agreement for Sorai between Manda and +Sephiros Immortal+

Editing basket rights~ (again XD)

User Image

Sorai will live in Manda's Teepee and Manda has all RP rights, including stuff for contests and so on. Breeding can be decided by Manda alone.

Since Sorai is now lifemated, IF there is a 3rd basket from her first breeding, Seph will get that basket. Otherwise, Seph will get a basket from her second breeding :3

Manda also has all rights for Elder status, familiars, etc. etc....

Both of us can display her in sig if we want~ I think that should be it... XD

~ Agreed.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
SkyDragono
I, SkyDragono, am co-owning Eviotil ver Spitfire with Rinial Sisterdragon. She has right to RP her, and we will discuss and decide and crushes and breeding partners.

IF/When Eviotil breeds, The first basket will go to me, the second to Rini, and we will decide whom the third will go to.

I fully accept and agree to the terms defined. ( *Squeaks absolutly hyper about this* yes!)

Changing the wording on this agreement a bit. I am still Co-owing Eviotil ver Spitfire with Rinial Spitfire. She still has the RP rights to her, as well as the ability to show her image in her sig certed or not. We will still decide crushes and breeding partners.

If/When Eviotil does breed, for the first breeding one basket will go to me, SkyDragono, and the other breeding owner will get the second basket. For the second breeding, Rinial Sisterdragon will have her choice of basket, as well as the other breeding owner. For the last breeding, if it occurs, we will decide between us who would stake claim to the basket.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:00 pm
SkyDragono
Rinial Sisterdragon
SkyDragono
I, SkyDragono, am co-owning Eviotil ver Spitfire with Rinial Sisterdragon. She has right to RP her, and we will discuss and decide and crushes and breeding partners.

IF/When Eviotil breeds, The first basket will go to me, the second to Rini, and we will decide whom the third will go to.

I fully accept and agree to the terms defined. ( *Squeaks absolutly hyper about this* yes!)

Changing the wording on this agreement a bit. I am still Co-owing Eviotil ver Spitfire with Rinial Spitfire. She still has the RP rights to her, as well as the ability to show her image in her sig certed or not. We will still decide crushes and breeding partners.

If/When Eviotil does breed, for the first breeding one basket will go to me, SkyDragono, and the other breeding owner will get the second basket. For the second breeding, Rinial Sisterdragon will have her choice of basket, as well as the other breeding owner. For the last breeding, if it occurs, we will decide between us who would stake claim to the basket.
Again I agree. ^w^  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
Co-ownership for Ezekiel between oo DeD and Kaisanti

oo DeD
RP Rights
Sig Rights
Rights to 1st breeding(regardless of partner, unless mated)

Kaisanti
RP Rights
Sig Rights
Rights to 2nd breeding(regardless of partner, unless mated)

Major plots(lifemating, death, etc.) will have to be discussed between co-owners. The third breeding will be shared(a basket each if there are 3 baskets, or a co-owned basket if there are only 2

On the event of either oo DeD or Kaisanti disappearing without warning for longer than 3 months, the other has the right to break the co-ownership  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games