Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
July 2014 Breedings - Winners pg. 15-16 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 pm
July 2014 Breedings

Starts: July 17, 2014 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST
Ends: July 20, 2014 @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST

Slots
Edited: 1 Ryuukishin, 1 Ath e a r t, 1 slimycrow, 1 hanging gallow
Unedited: 1 Ryuukishin, 1 Ath e a r t, 3 FitzRoyal, 1 slimycrow, 3 Pandora Talie, 1 hanging gallow
(To colorists: feel free to edit yourself in!)

All are half-CC, meaning colorists roll for the username, and can either roll or CC one of the couples in the post.

Payment
This is being covered by kaliskanny, so winners don't need to worry about sending a trade.
Thank you, kali!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. (For these slot openings where lists are made by username than by couple, you can also switch couples of the same category around.) If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point:
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form.
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month. One person MAY enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

(Rules in purple are unique to these slots.)
  • Everyone is given two tickets which they may distribute as they wish (2 edited, 2 unedited, or 1 of each). All users are limited to five pairs; because this is counted by owner rather than by pair, couples may be posted multiple times.
  • A soquili may not be entered with different partners; for instance, multiple owners can post AxB, but not AxC or BxD.
  • These slots count only once on a LL list, no matter how many times a pair is entered.
  • You may request an unedited slot for an edited pair. If they win an unedited slot, all offspring will be unedited.
  • If you would like to submit an edited couple into both edited and unedited slots, you must use up two of your five slots to do so. That is, you must post their form once in the edited section of your post, and then a second time in the unedited section of your post.
  • All information must be kept in one post. They may be freely edited for the most part; if you need to change your ticket distribution, however, please follow the editing procedures listed above.

• Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

----------------------------------------------------------

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 pm
Tickets
(Choose one; it should go at the top of your post! Read rules in the first post and make a new post if you need to change your ticket distribution.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=orange][b]2 Edited Tickets[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=limegreen][b]2 Unedited Tickets[/b][/color][/size][/align]

(If you go with the split ticket option below, make sure to separate the two types clearly in your post so that a couple won't be chosen for the wrong slot category.)

[align=center][size=18][color=deepskyblue][b]1 Edited Ticket, 1 Unedited Ticket[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="1: Mothername x Fathername"]

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, they'll fall under your Unedited ticket; if no, they'll fall under your Edited ticket.)

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername ( owner(s) ) x Fathername ( owner(s) )

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b]

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)
[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL: However, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[b][size=18][color=olive]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/color][/size][/b]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 pm
List

Edited
    .... Page 1
  1. tefla
  2. Cajmera
  3. CitrusCupcake
  4. CitrusCupcake
  5. techabyte
    Page 2
  6. ATh e a r t
  7. ArashiX
  8. ArashiX
  9. Devil NightShade
  10. Devil NightShade
  11. Moxxiie
  12. pippi18848
  13. JetAlmeara
  14. JetAlmeara
  15. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  16. Mahogany Sunset (Won 1 by slimycrow)
  17. Mahogany Sunset (Won 1 by slimycrow)
  18. Nayci
  19. Phail Ninja (Won 1 by slimycrow)
  20. vollyballrocks91 (Won 1 by gallow)
  21. Frezir
  22. Lady Argentum Draconis
  23. LadyKirin
  24. LadyKirin
    Page 3
  25. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  26. elvyralani
  27. Ryuukishin
  28. Ryuukishin
  29. Kaitaia
  30. Kaitaia
  31. Mewsings of An Angel
  32. pinchmonster
  33. pinchmonster
  34. Vistada
  35. mindsend
  36. Nisshou H
  37. Nisshou H
  38. Kirowyn Love
  39. Kirowyn Love
  40. catmagick
  41. Roniel Targaryen
  42. Roniel Targaryen
  43. LydaLynn
  44. Tara de Draiocht
  45. Tara de Draiocht
    Page 4
  46. Mameha Otome
  47. Mameha Otome
  48. Kettyn (Won 1 by Fitz)
  49. Nikkichomp
  50. Rita Zyon
  51. junglerunner (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  52. junglerunner (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  53. Laroawan
  54. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. (Won 1 by Fitz)
  55. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. (Won 1 by Fitz)
  56. Kyrieko
  57. one over three
  58. one over three
  59. Amirynth
  60. Nymphalidae
  61. Ragers
  62. Ragers
    Page 5
  63. StarieMichie
  64. StarieMichie
  65. Leopleuradon
  66. Leopleuradon
  67. dawns_aura
  68. Pink Pandah Bear
  69. Pink Pandah Bear
  70. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  71. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  72. Scaramouche Fandango
  73. Scaramouche Fandango
  74. Zaikt
  75. Zaikt
  76. Sareibear
  77. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  78. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  79. samus x
  80. samus x
  81. Kara Asumie
  82. Wasteland Wyvern
  83. Sabin Duvert
    Page 6
  84. ~Twilight...Angel~ (Won 1 by Fitz)
  85. -MoomoolatteCha-
  86. -MoomoolatteCha-
  87. stormflower
  88. stormflower
  89. Niyaru Delacroix
  90. kaliskanny
  91. Fea Line
  92. FitzRoyal
  93. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  94. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  95. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  96. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  97. ~Lady Kanna~
  98. ~Lady Kanna~
  99. Teh Roarie
  100. Ririka
  101. Ririka
    Page 7
  102. AllSummedUpNJazz
  103. Novablu
  104. Novablu
  105. She-Ra of Etheria
  106. Revel1984
  107. `Swirly
  108. `Swirly
  109. Looneytaz82
  110. Looneytaz82
  111. xXToxicIllusionsXx
  112. xXToxicIllusionsXx
  113. Huroggmeten (Won 1 by gallow)
  114. Huroggmeten (Won 1 by gallow)
  115. Roman Foi
  116. Roman Foi
  117. Gl!tch~
  118. Gl!tch~
  119. o-Elixir-o
  120. o-Elixir-o
  121. Depawsit
  122. Depawsit
  123. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  124. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  125. Divena
    Page 8
  126. Kyaishi
  127. Kyaishi
  128. Juliette06
  129. Juliette06
  130. AislingJuno
  131. NovaCracker
  132. Faithofthefallen
  133. Faithofthefallen
  134. Tygress Dream
  135. hanging gallow
  136. Meeki
  137. Meeki
  138. Shikon Miko
  139. Shikon Miko
    Page 9
  140. C o w b o y P e e p
  141. Roserain
  142. Lestragne
  143. Lunadriel (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  144. Lunadriel (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  145. Kamiki (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  146. Cheyriddle4 (Won 1 by Fitz)
  147. I Lady Kiya I (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  148. Insane Butterfly
  149. SylverStar
  150. GrnGriff
  151. Celestial Requiem
  152. Celestial Requiem
  153. sesshy552
  154. sesshy552
  155. iloveyouDIE
  156. iloveyouDIE
  157. Syaoran-Puu
  158. Syaoran-Puu
    Page 10
  159. slimycrow
  160. Angelique DelaMort
  161. derivative
    Page 11
  162. Thalea
  163. Thalea
  164. S u r f For L o v e
  165. Uta
  166. Uta
  167. Miss Cherie (won 1 from @<3)
  168. Miss Cherie (won 1 from @<3)
  169. wikdz
  170. wikdz
  171. Lunarflowermaiden
    Page 12
  172. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  173. Rhyleigh
  174. Pollack
  175. Pollack
  176. ladyfirefox89
  177. ladyfirefox89
  178. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  179. RockerWolfie1616
  180. RockerWolfie1616
  181. elfstar89
  182. Fatal Irony
  183. Ishtanballa
  184. Ishtanballa
  185. `raze
  186. `raze
  187. Leez0rz
  188. Leez0rz
  189. Painted Moose
    Page 13
  190. Logue
  191. Nyhility
  192. Nyhility
  193. Summer Raven (Won 1 by gallow)
  194. Summer Raven (Won 1 by gallow)
  195. dolphingurl (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  196. the_scowling_cat
  197. DivenasMom
  198. Bardess Ookami
  199. Thamin
  200. icy serenade
  201. icy serenade
  202. lysia_nyteblade
  203. lysia_nyteblade
    Page 14
  204. x_Faux Affliction_x
  205. Celeanor
  206. Celeanor
  207. Captain Swarley Peroxide ( Won 1 by Fitz)
  208. Captain Swarley Peroxide ( Won 1 by Fitz)
  209. Malomy
  210. Skye Starrfyre
  211. Skye Starrfyre

Unedited
    .... Page 1
  1. tefla
  2. Cajmera
  3. techabyte
    Page 2
  4. ATh e a r t
    Moxxiie ( Won 1 by Pandora Talie)
  5. pippi18848
  6. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  7. Nayci
  8. Phail Ninja (Won 1 by slimycrow)
  9. vollyballrocks91 (Won 1 by gallow)
  10. DarkenWoodWolf
  11. DarkenWoodWolf
  12. Frezir
  13. Lady Argentum Draconis
    Page 3
  14. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    elvyralani (Won by @Heart)
  15. Mewsings of An Angel
  16. Vistada
  17. mindsend
  18. catmagick
  19. LydaLynn
    Page 4
  20. Kettyn (Won 1 by Fitz)
  21. Nikkichomp
  22. Rita Zyon
    Master Wild Mage ( Won 1 by Pandora Talie)
  23. Master Wild Mage
    Laroawan ( Won 1 by Pandora Talie)
  24. Kyrieko
  25. mistalina13
  26. mistalina13
  27. Amirynth
  28. Nymphalidae
    Page 5
  29. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ (Won 1 by gallow)
  30. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ (Won 1 by gallow)
  31. dawns_aura
  32. Sareibear
  33. Kara Asumie
  34. Wasteland Wyvern
  35. Sabin Duvert
    Page 6
  36. ~Twilight...Angel~ (Won 1 by Fitz)
  37. Niyaru Delacroix
  38. kaliskanny
  39. Fea Line
  40. FitzRoyal
  41. Teh Roarie
    Page 7
  42. AllSummedUpNJazz
  43. She-Ra of Etheria
  44. Revel1984
    spelldancer (Won by Fitz)
    spelldancer (Won by Fitz)
  45. Divena
    Page 8
  46. AislingJuno
  47. NovaCracker
  48. Tygress Dream
  49. hanging gallow
  50. Lady Aria Starstone (Won 1 by Fitz)
  51. Lady Aria Starstone (Won 1 by Fitz)
    Page 9
  52. C o w b o y P e e p
  53. Roserain
  54. Lestragne
  55. Kamiki (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  56. Cheyriddle4 (Won 1 by Fitz)
  57. I Lady Kiya I (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
  58. Insane Butterfly
  59. SylverStar
  60. GrnGriff (one CC'd by @<3)
  61. Chibi Hige
  62. Chibi Hige
    Page 10
  63. slimycrow
  64. Silver Metallic Dragon
  65. Silver Metallic Dragon
  66. Angelique DelaMort
  67. derivative
    Page 11
  68. S u r f For L o v e
  69. Yayoi
  70. Yayoi
  71. Lunarflowermaiden
    Page 12
  72. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  73. Rhyleigh
  74. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  75. elfstar89
  76. Fatal Irony
  77. Painted Moose
    Page 13
  78. Logue
  79. dolphingurl (Won 1 by Ryuukishin)
    the_scowling_cat (Won 1 by slimycrow)
  80. DivenasMom
  81. sesshiyasha
  82. sesshiyasha
  83. Bardess Ookami
  84. Thamin
    Page 14
  85. x_Faux Affliction_x
  86. Malomy

Last Updated: Pg. 16 on July 20, 2014 @ 10:55PM PST.
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly.

Winners

Heart:
Edited: Dark Side (Kyrieko) x Sanguine (Miss Cherie) - page 11
Unedited: Aimee (Painted Moose) x Tanis (elvyralani) - page 3
CC: Anatolia ( GrnGriff ) x Ryuukai ( [A.V.] ) - page 9

Ryuukishin
Edited: Page 9, Lunadriel
Edited: Page 13, dolphingurl
CC: junglerunner

Lunadriel

Kamiki

3: Edana Hatetalon x Heinrich vonCoren

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes.
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: Nope

Entry Code:
Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Heinrich vonCoren ( Kamiki )

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Edana Hatetalon, Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pregnant stage: Yes please!

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Heinrich vonCoren, Kamiki
User Image

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:
Kamiki: [x]
Lunadriel: [x]

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/a

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/a

dolphingurl

I Lady Kiya I

Reeshie Hack

1: Jeevita x Lonatos

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Jeevita (I Lady Kiya I and Reeshie Hack) ) x Lonatos (dolphingurl) )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Jeevita is co-owned, everyone has rights
Teepees: Kiya, Dolphin

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Upward wings

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

junglerunner

Beejoux

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Unedited?: No
Low Luck?: N/A
RP Qualified?: No
Lifemate? No
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees:
Junglerunner
Beejoux
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations:
Marjani:
Mother
Father
Grandmother
Grandfather
Great grandfather
Great grandmother
Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

hanging gallow:

Huroggmeten

Summer Raven

1: Evelyn x Bliss

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Uhmmm refer to Summ's answer? xd heart

Entry Code:
Evelyn ( Huroggmeten ) x Bliss ( Summer Raven )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Huro; Summ

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: N/A?
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Both Gen 1
---Link to previous Generations:

vollyballrocks91

~Latonia de la Courtel~

5: Amiera x Kelakohr

Entry Code:
Amiera ( vollyballrocks91 ) x Kelakohr ( ~Latonia de la Courtel~ )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Latty Teepee Volly teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemate Agreement

---Templates to Avoid: Crimped hair

Throwbacks?: Sure

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Forms should not be posted until July 17, 2014 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST; however, this thread is open for questions. We would prefer they be asked publicly in case anyone has a similar inquiry, but if you'd like to ask about a touchy matter or remain anonymous, my PM box is always open. ^^
Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:43 pm
If I have my 5 pairs posted, and someone posts after that with another couple I'm involved in that isn't one of my 5 picks, should I notify them to change their pairs so that I don't have more than 5 pairs in the raffle?  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 pm
Moxxiie
If I have my 5 pairs posted, and someone posts after that with another couple I'm involved in that isn't one of my 5 picks, should I notify them to change their pairs so that I don't have more than 5 pairs in the raffle?

If you absolutely do not want that pair entered then you're free to do so; however, this time around, we're counting by username rather than by pair, so you're allowed to be involved in more than five couples so long as your post has only five. If couples are posted repeatedly (once per owner) then it gives them a greater chance of being chosen, but it's not necessary. :3

Edit: Even if they're entered twice, though, it only counts for the LL counter once.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:31 pm
More info based on some PMs I've received:

[!] An individual may not be entered with different partners.
[!] Sample Scenario:

Username: Fatcat
        1 Edited Ticket, 1 Unedited Ticket

Edited
        Couple 1
        Couple 4
        Couple 5

Unedited
        Couple 2
        Couple 3

So I get one chance on both lists. If I get rolled for an unedited slot, the colorist can only pick from Couples 2 and 3.

If I have only edited or unedited pairs, I can choose to put both of my tickets on one list for a greater chance of winning.

In summary, everyone is open to two tickets and five pairs, and little other restrictions (eg. a pony can't be entered with different partners). For instance, we won't check to see how many pairs a user is involved in. It's true that this would mean that someone with a lot of breedings in the wing would have an advantage over others, but these types of slots allow users air out their couples without the hassle of checking for every pair or having to wait for their partner.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 am
I REALLY like the format you guys are trying out here! I Hope it goes smoothly, and I'm sooooo excited for breeding slots, I can't even tell you! ^.^

Two questions about unedited slots:
- Is it limited just to purely unedited parents, or can you have the option of entering an edited pair into an unedited slot, knowing if you win with that ticket, all the foals will be unedited?

- If there's a couple who plot-wise we're REALLY trying to get a breeding for, if the answer to the first question is yes, could you enter them in BOTH your edited and unedited ticket, knowing that that one couple would then count towards two of your total possible five couples you're entering?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:10 pm
Question! I have a few pairs that I'd really to enter into breedings. However I can be a little picky over who I'd prefer to have do them. Yet slots have been a bit sparse lately so I don't want to just leave them out of the running. Can we post a colorist list (sort of like the MCCL has) We post only the names of the colorists we're okay with doing the breeding? (Just for the restricted pairs).

For example:

Pair one -
Restricted to colorists: A, B, F, G

Pair 2 - Anyone  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm
Whew, we finally got these decided. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Sabin Duvert
I REALLY like the format you guys are trying out here! I Hope it goes smoothly, and I'm sooooo excited for breeding slots, I can't even tell you! ^.^

Two questions about unedited slots:
- Is it limited just to purely unedited parents, or can you have the option of entering an edited pair into an unedited slot, knowing if you win with that ticket, all the foals will be unedited?

- If there's a couple who plot-wise we're REALLY trying to get a breeding for, if the answer to the first question is yes, could you enter them in BOTH your edited and unedited ticket, knowing that that one couple would then count towards two of your total possible five couples you're entering?

Yes to both! I'll update the first post to add this info in.

CheshireKttty
Question! I have a few pairs that I'd really to enter into breedings. However I can be a little picky over who I'd prefer to have do them. Yet slots have been a bit sparse lately so I don't want to just leave them out of the running. Can we post a colorist list (sort of like the MCCL has) We post only the names of the colorists we're okay with doing the breeding? (Just for the restricted pairs).

For example:

Pair one -
Restricted to colorists: A, B, F, G

Pair 2 - Anyone

No thank you! We recall a feedback thread being posted about this one and the shop may take an official stance in the future. However, these slots will be some of the first non-WS breedings for a couple of us; I would like everyone to have an opportunity to choose any pair that falls within their chosen slot category without worrying that people may not want their work for one reason or another.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 am
Username: tefla

1: Tsunami x Jayden

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: n/a

Entry Code:
Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )

Mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Father:
User ImageUser ImageUNPELTED UNCERT | PELTED UNCERT
Teepees:
Syaoran-Puu | Tefla

RP Approved?: Yes (Post) ... (List)

Same Breed Variants: Sure.
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Tsunami's Family:
Mother
Maternal Grandmother / Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother / Maternal Great-Grandfather

Father
Paternal Grandmother / Paternal Grandfather

2: Leilani x Tsaheylu

Entry Code:
Leilani ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Tsaheylu ( Tefla )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)
pregnant stage: I would like one please?

Father:
User Image
PELTED UNCERT and UN-PELTED UNCERT

Teepees: Wasteland Wyvern's Teepee and Tefla's Teepee

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: Dove Wings

3: Lethe x Khonvoum Pahket

Entry Code:
Lethe (tefla) x Khonvoum Pahket (Nyx Queen of Darkness)

Mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Father:
User Image [ Uncert ] (optional: Alternate | )

Teepees:
Tefla
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Same Breed Variants: Sure?

Lethe
Mother, Father
Khonvoum
Father, Mother

I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!!
---Even pants/skirts?: Y

4: Echo's Song x Dradneos

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: n/a

Entry Code:
Echo's Song (tefla) x Dradneos (Makette aka the_scowling_cat )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one. (with the custom necklace though)

Father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Teepees:
Tefla
Makette (the_scowling_cat)

RP Approved?: Yes. Here.

Same Breed Variants: Yeah

---Link to previous Generations: Both 1st Gens

(Below is the only Unedited Pair)
5: Andromeda's Nocturne x Stardust

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure.
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Andromeda's Nocturne (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Stardust (tefla)

Mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Teepees:
Nyx
Tefla

Same Breed Variants: Yeah

Andromeda's Nocturne
Maternal Side
Sunset's Coda, Echo's Song, Dradneos
Paternal Side
Illarion, Father, Mother

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 am
Username: Cajmera!

((edited pairs are up first; there are 3))

1: Anelisse x Fenghuang

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: After, please

Entry Code:
Anelisse ( Cajmera ) x Fenghuang ( Epine de Rose )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage:I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Caj Teepee | Epine Teepee

RP Approved?: Not yet

Low Luck?: Not yet

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?:Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: Feng's father, Grencia
Feng's mother, Yei Umeko
Ane's father, Lord Soth
Ane's mother, Angelique

2: Loveless x Antony

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Not this one
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/a

Entry Code:
Loveless ( Tweekend ) x Antony ( Cajmera )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Caj Teepee | Tweek teepee

RP Approved?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: No Kalona wing style 2 or 4; no wind eagle wings if doing throwbacks

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Loveless' father, Ariston
Loveless' mother, Heartless
Antony's father, Guilian
Antony's mother, Izusa

3: Amarantine x Colby

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No thanks
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Entry Code:
Amarantine ( Cajmera ) x Colby ( `Swirly )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Caj Teepee | Swirly's teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: No wind eagle wings

Amary's father Guilian
Amary's mother Luca

((Moving on; two unedit pairs.))

4: Elizabeth Swann x Ambroise

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: After, please

Entry Code:
Elizabeth Swann ( Cajmera) ) x Ambroise ( Epine de Rose )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one!

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Caj Teepee | Epine Teepee

RP Approved?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: No wind eagle wings

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Ambroise's father, Grencia
Ambroise's mother, Yei Umeko

5: Pyralis x Ire

Entry Code:
Pyralis ( Phail Ninja ) x Ire ( Cajmera )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Caj Teepee | Phail's teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: No Kalona wings 2 and 4

Ire's father, Incubus
Ire's mother, Anevay
Ire's grandfather Wrath
Ire's grandmother Succubus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 am
Username: CitrusCupcake

2 Edited Tickets

1: Kiera x Balraj

Entry Code:
Kiera ( AlexiaSilver ) x Balraj ( CitrusCupcake )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one (w/uncert version for pref)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:

Same Breed Variants: Y
---Templates to Avoid: None

2: Cameo x Constantine

Entry Code:
Cameo ( bella dea ) x Constantine ( CitrusCupcake )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake bella dea

RP Approved?: N

Same Breed Variants: Y

Cameo's Parents;
Mai x Calavero
Cameo's Grandparents;
Alaure x Don Juan

Constantine's Parents;
Wisp x Terentia
Constantine's Grandparents (paternal side) ;
Sevati x Rohannon
Constantine's Grandparents (maternal side) ;
Joseph x Taharial

3: Lior x Alexander

Entry Code:
Lior ( stormflower ) x Alexander ( CitrusCupcake )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage:I want one (pref w/uncert version)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Citrus stormflower

Same Breed Variants: Yes

Lior's Parents: Hologram & Ingram
Holo's parents: Jem & Kendali
And Ingram's Family: Mother: XX
Father: XX
Grandmother: XX
Grandfather: XX
Great Grandmother: XX
Great Grandfather: XX
Great-Great Grandmother: XX
Great-Great Grandfather: XX
Great-Great-Great Grandmother: XX
Great-Great-Great Grandfather: XX

4: Aranea x Enyalius

Entry Code:
Aranea ( CitrusCupcake ) x Enyalius ( Devil NightShade) )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Citrus Devil NightShade

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (posts #9 & #10)

---Link to previous Generations: Aranea -
??? x Father

Enyalius-
Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandfather

5: Meena x Auguste

Entry Code:
Meena ( CitrusCupcake ) x Auguste ( derivative )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Citrus derivative

Meena's Parents;
Meena's mother
Meena's father

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:32 am
Username: techabyte

1: Jack[strike]lynn[/strike] x Kauta Amachi

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure. :3
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yuppers!

Unedited?: No.

Entry Code:
Jack[strike]lynn[/strike] ( techabyte ) x Kauta Amachi ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Co Ownership?: No co-owners.
Teepees: Techabyte | Kitsune

RP Approved?: Nope.

Low Luck?: No.

Same Breed Variants: Yes.
---Templates to Avoid: [Wind] Type 1 Original wings

Throwbacks?: Sure.
Kauta:
Father x Mother
Grandfather

Short Summary of their plotline: At current, their plotline has been mostly building up their relationship into an eventual lifemating. While there are plans for future conflict, none of it has been played out just yet. Jack is currently settling into Kauta's herd, and Kauta has been continuing with his life as usual after confessing to Jack. While they are in a committed relationship, no official ceremony for lifemating has been roleplayed out just yet.

What are their parents' personalities?
Mother: Jack is a very well mannered, soft stallion. He enjoys being near other people, and being able to offer them assistance. Jack is eager to be the best person he can be, even if it means he has to fight a little harder to make it happen. He was born a female, but is a boy, and with that, comes problems. Despite all the confusion, Jack is very confident in who he is. He refuses to allow anyone to tell him he is someone he's not; be it his mother, father, brother, or a stranger who just doesn't understand. He won't let anyone tell him he's a girl, and he won't accept it. He understands that he is in a female body, but is not one. The stallion won't accept any argument for it. Anyone tries to, and he will argue until he can't talk any more.
Father: One way to describe Kauta would be to say he fluctuates constantly. For the most part he is upbeat, but his moods can come and go with no warning at all. In fact, barely anything about him could be called consistent. He changes his mind constantly and with all the suddenness of a spring rain. Favorite things are replaced quickly, and boredom is always just a step ahead or behind him. But for all his capriciousness, there is one thing that is always true of him. He dearly loves his family and his clan, and is always willing to lend help wherever they might need it. He is very dedicated to the people he loves, and nothing hurts him more than seeing them hurt. When push comes to shove, he'll always be there when he's needed - even if the only thing his loved one needs is a shoulder to lean on.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Trophy Husband No profession currently
Father: Dancer

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:
The Difference Between Minds
    - All logs between Kauta and Jack, from meeting to eventually confessing. Currently, the most important thing to happen was the two dancing together in the water. Other major plot points have been discussed, but not quite roleplayed out yet.

What are their family dynamics? Kauta and Jack will be raising their children primarily in the Amachi Traders, around Kauta's family. They will have no contact with Jack's family, although the loving environment of Kauta's will more than make up for it. The parents will be doting, but unafraid to punish when necessary, and ensure the children are raised with tolerance towards soquili from all walks of life. The children would be raised to refer to both of their parents as male, and will likely wind up refering to Jack as Daddy and Kauta as Papa. They will likely have a great deal of contact with their grandparents, but absolutely no contact with Kauta's youngest brother, Sanova - who has displayed intolerance of Jack's gender in the past. They will also have a good deal of contact with Kauta's familiar, Sadakat, who will dote on the foals like they were her own children. As the family as a whole is fairly well off, it wouldn't be particularly surprising if the foals grew up receiving the occasional expensive or rare gift from any of the family members.
List of Connected Soquili
  • Sanova Amachi | Kauta's youngest brother. Intolerant of Jack's gender, and slowly on his way to becoming the black sheep of the family. Kauta will personally ensure he has no contact with any of his nieces and nephews.
  • Sadakat | Kauta's familiar and personal assistant. A very motherly and warm raccoon who dotes on all the Amachi family members - with one rather obvious exception. It wouldn't be particularly uncommon for her to watch over the foals for a few minutes at a time if their parents need to run a quick errand and can't leave them with anyone else.

Traditions: All members of the Badieh Badawie culture wear bells and headscarves within the desert to both help guard them from the sand and keep track of one another in the vast expanses. The bells are also used as a form of currency. Kauta, as a born member, is no exception to this rule - and during his early acquaintance with Jack, he purchased the other soquili headscarves for protection and gave him a small allowance of bells as starting funds.
Herd/Family Culture: The Amachi Traders are a group of nomadic, desert dwelling merchants and performers of all kinds. The group is the go to place for trade and services in the Badlands and the Uunule Noyi Desert as a whole, and is generally friendly and open minded, not lending much faith to stereotypes. So long as you're a generally good person and a hard worker, you can easily find a home among them regardless of your ancestry.
Religious Beliefs: For the most part, religious beliefs are an individual thing. Kauta considers himself spiritual, but holds no particular religion. Jack has no religious beliefs.

Additional Info: It bears repeating, all members of their culture wear bells and headscarves. Their kids would be no exception. The headscarves are worn in a way that they can easily be pulled into place to guard their faces from harsh winds and blowing sand, and the bells serve to keep track of members of the herd by sound in low visibility.

2: Xolotlcoatl x Gambit Winter

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes.

Entry Code:
Xolotlcoatl ( techabyte ) x Gambit Winter ( Tani Duh! )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No Co-owners
Teepees: Techabyte | Tani does not have a teepee.

RP Approved?: Nope

Same Breed Variants: No thank you. :3

Throwbacks?: No thank you.
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

3: Cyanide Stardust x Phosgene

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yea.
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yup~

Entry Code:
Cyanide Stardust ( Novablu ) x Phosgene ( techabyte & tanukle )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Kyle and myself share breeding rights, so who getes a basket will be discussed when the baskets drop. x
Teepees: Techabyte | Nova | Stats for Phosgene are only in my teepee.

RP Approved?: Nope.

Same Breed Variants: Nah.

Throwbacks?: No thank you~

4: Vol'Tuuli x Berceuse Chopin Amachi

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yea~
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yup.

Entry Code:
Vol'Tuuli ( Amirynth & FiitzRoyal ) x Berceuse Chopin Amachi ( techabyte )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Fitz is not getting a basket for this breeding; it goes toward Amirynth. x
Teepees: Techabyte | Amirynth | Tuuli's stats are kept in Amirynth's teepee.

RP Approved?: Nope

Same Breed Variants: Sure. :3
---Templates to Avoid: Use any you like.

Throwbacks?: No thank you.

5: Ibrido x Kaimana

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Ibrido ( techabyte ) & Kaimana ( Kitsune Mistress Nyoko )

Mother:

User Image
UNCERT ( Markings )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, techabyte

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

----Templates to Avoid: [Wind] Type 1 Original wings, [Kirin] Style 1 horn, [Kelpi] Original gliding fins, Original head & cheek fins, Original back fin, Original scales, Original leg fins, Original tail, [Kalona] Wing Style 1, Wing Style 2, Devil tail 1, Demon tail 1, Devil Horns 1

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas