List will be updated regularly, but your couple MUST be on the approved list BEFORE entering a breeding raffle for the rp category, otherwise they will be moved to non-rp with no further notices or corrections.
To be eligible to enter the RP category in breeding raffles, you must first submit the RP in question into this thread. Here, colorists or other staff members will review the thread, then confirm/deny whether or not the RP can be considered "romantic" enough to qualify for the RP category in breeding raffles. Once it has been confirmed, the RP will be listed in the post below, and colorists will use the list below as a reference to ensure who is qualified to enter for any RP-categorized slots in their raffles. If your RP is not listed, you will not be eligible to enter the RP category.
- - Random encounter rps with simple chatter will be automatically turned away; idle talking is not romantic.
- We realize that not all breeds are known for their capability to love (namely kalona, for example), and we keep that in mind when we make our decision. Above all, we're looking for at least some semblance of partnership, not a random run-in, fight, or simple chatter. So it doesn't have to be pure, passionate romance, but at least give off the impression that the duo are obvious partners and will be seeing each other again in the future. (IE Not "hi, boink, bye.")
- If one of the approved rp couples win in an rped category in a breeding raffle, your couple/link here will be removed from the list and you will be required to submit a new rp with your couple to be counted for a future chance in the rp category.
- RPs need to be at least 2 weeks old, from the first RP post, to be eligible to be listed.
- Foal RP doesn't count! They're foals! They might have crushes, but just like foals shouldn't be hooking up/pairing up with one another until they're adults, foal RP doesn't count for this list!
Please fill out this form, and a colorist/staff member will review and post their confirmation/denial of it being eligible:
Names of potential mother and father:
Owners of both potential parents:
RP Link: (reminder: "link" is singular, "links" is plural)
Any questions should be PMed to Nisshou H.
Note: If you have been entering in the RP category in previous breeding raffles dated prior to this thread's existence, simply post the RP thread link and a link to a breeding raffle it was used in, and we will add it to the list.
The old RP Qualifications thread can be found right here.