Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 am
User Image

For those interested in joining and/or returning members:

The official herd page is located [here!]

Please look there for joining information and plots within the herd!
This thread is currently open - it will be used for constructing major plots with other herds and soquili outside of the Vanaras Herd.

Announcement on Page 16: Looking for Vanaras to help with Kenton & Calixte's Elder quest!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 am
User Image

Rules & Guidelines

• This thread is for plotting with multiple members of the herd, the entirety of the herd, and/or outside of the herd.
-----• In other words, if your soq is an outsider that wants to plot with a number of members, inside or outside of the herd, post here.

• Plotting within the herd happens [here.]

• Common sense is key. <3

• Chatting is fine - just don't get too off-topic.

• Check drama at the door.

• Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them - we don't bite!

• Please remember that this herd is RP-preferred, meaning that some of the plots that happen here will be just that - plots. They may take place and be referred to in RP, but might not be RP'd themselves.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 am
Things You Should Know

• The herd is currently being run by Calixte (Mahogany Sunset) and Kenton (sbuggy166) due to the lack of an Alpha. However, things are being talked over to remedy that.

• Calixte and Kenton's family has a history with a pack of skinwalkers that may or may not affect the herd as a whole.

• The beliefs, lifestyle, and membership requirements of the herd can be found [here.]

• The collective term for the members of this herd is 'Vanaras.' A single member is generally referred to as either a Cerynei or a Vanara.
-----• As in, "We are Vanaras - noble and strong." or "I am a Vanara - from which herd are you?"

• More to come later.

Things to Consider

-Names: We need a name for the herd. After five suggestions have been received, I'll put up a poll that will close a week after it opens. The name with the highest number of votes will be kept.
-Positions: What positions will we have in the herd? In most herds, there is an Alpha and a Protector. Other than that, what positions should there be? Possible ones are: Scouts, Nursemaids, Warriors, Gatherers, etc.
-Cerynei already mated to another species: Will Cerynei who've been lifemated to a soq of another species be allowed to bring their mate and children that show no signs of Cerynei blood into the herd?
-Initiation into the herd: Will there be a ceremony for becoming a member of the herd? If so, what?
-Territory: Forest and Plains area?
-Two-leggers: Maybe keep one or two at hand for medical and basket issues?{More here later as it comes up}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 am
Members With Whom To Plot
Click a member's image to be taken to their profile. (Profiles in the works; only some will be click-able.)

Alpha
[Plots in the works.]

Protector
Kenton
User Image

Master & Mistress of Ceremonies (Respectively)
Fayearan, Calixte
User Image User Image

Advisors
Riverfaith
User Image

Storytellers
Trovin, Evangeline
User Image User Image

Instructors
Helberd, Argyris
User Image User Image

Patrol Leaders & Members, Messengers, and Scouts
Celegras, Helushka, Wicked Treat, Cheveyo
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Nannies, Nursemaids, and Midwives
Mizuki (Part-time Member), Premaz
User Image User Image

Gatherers
Lynnea
User Image

Apprentices
Amaltheia (Advisor's)
User Image

Members
Adeodatus, Diantha, Floarea, Tinúviel, Enaran, Leila, Aarushi, Zaria, Loki, Naerdiel, Zheadeos, Larena, Faun, Ithillún, Temperance
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Honorary Members
Tethys
User Image

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:01 am
Plots

• Have something you'd like to do with several members of the herd? Ask away!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 am
To Join The Movement

Visit the herd page [here!]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am
Herd RPs

Please post links to any herd-related RP in the thread and I'll stick it here ^_^ heart

[FIN] = Finished RP
[PRP] = Private RP - only those who have been invited are allowed to join
[Herd PRP] = Only current members of the herd are involved. Only those who have been invited can join. RP relating to the discussion/lessons/ceremonies will be in this category.
[Herd ORP] = Any current members of the herd may join, with or without invitation. Honorary members included.

Meeting New Members RPs
• [FIN] An Accidental Reunion - [xXx] - Calixte (Mahogany Sunset) & Kenton (sbuggy166) & Trovin (nekolulu)
• [PRP] The Meeting of Two Nymphs and a Cerynei - [xXx] - Undine & Mizuki (catmagick) & Calixte (Mahogany Sunset)
• [PRP] Foe... or friend? - [xXx] - Celegras (Fatal Irony) & Amarante (spookyx7)
• [PRP] The Future Masters - [xXx] - Calixte (Mahogany Sunset) & Fayearan (Mei Silja)
• [PRP] The Green Ones - [xXx] - Calixte (Mahogany Sunset) & Lynnea (Mahogany Sunset & littletomol; RP'ed by littletomol)
• [PRP] Meeting Another Like Me - [xXx] - Trovin (nekolulu) & Floarea (Katsura Zanshin)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am
Reserved.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 am
-Reserved for later use-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 am
-Reserved for later use-  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 am
Reser-- I mean, OPEN! heart

If you'd like your soq to join or if you'd like to talk about this some more, feel free to post!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Kenton
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Protector
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Kenton is large strong and fearless. despite this though he is gentile and would never dream of hurting another unless if it was to protect someone in danger. he has a love of adventure and excitement, but knows that there is a time and place for everything. if you need him he will be there in a heart beat. a strong heart companied with a level head would make him perfect for leading and training others.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? unofficially/soon to be with Calixte <3
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? "i will at all cost protect the herd and those i love even if it means i must give my own life to let another live. but if their antlers are something to mock then i shall do my best to hold my tongue."  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm
For formality's sake, and an example. Oh, but buggy beat me to it! heart

Count Me In!
Soq Name: Calixte
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Calixte will be Alpha until another tries for the spot (she doesn't want it) and will then be Mistress of Ceremonies.
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? I think Cali would be good as a Mistress of Ceremonies because she firmly believes in everything she's doing and knows what she's doing. She'll love to be a part of everybody's lives in such a way, and in the future will tell stories even when nobody's listening to her.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? No, but she's got a boy lined up heart *points up* Kenton!
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Yep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Accepted, buggy!  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Trovin
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Storyteller
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? because he has been out in the world. The his mother herd as a world class storyteller in it and he has learned much about his non-Cerynei stories. He has wondered around the world picking up stories and history of the Cerynei as well as others like his mother. He has heard stories about others and gladly shares the stories he has learned.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? no
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?yes  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff