Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:05 pm

User Image

My Teepee

RP Requests: open

Please understand I am sloooow at times.

ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ALL ELSE

If I can understand what you're asking, and I am OPEN for requests/plots, I'll accept your request for RP Or simply discuss plot ideas. If I don't understand you're request (I don't want to get myself unwittingly agreeing to mate one of my Soq's with a Soquili they've never even met by not understanding what you're asking), I'll ask questions about it until I do.

IN ADDITION

My muse is a zombie: Sometimes fast and ripe (with ideas, no matter how stinky), sometimes dragging along drooling on itself as it walks in unsteady widening circles as it plods slowly
but eventually getting somewhere, and sometimes completely dead.
User Image
Please have patience with me, since Real life is not kind to Mr Squelchy.

User Image

Table of Contents

_--Page One--_

1. Opening and ToC
  2. News, Rules, and To-Do RP list
  3. Goodies!
  4. Cheshire Horses: Tulgey Cat, Praetoria, & Etcetera
  5. The Wanderers: Eirin Blair, Jolon, Liv, & Neomonni
  6. The Amachi Clan: Fallo, Mecho, Farruca, & Mezzo Amachi
  7. Wards of Yectenehua: Kaliska, Anjanas, & Auliimeli
  8. Seekers of Knowledge: Cuauhcoatl, Zyanya, Pacha
  9. FOR THE FLOCK: Cabriole Amachi, Taarab, Laveda, & Risuleri Earthstrike
  10. Watchers of the Moon: Wenopa & Econlockhatchee
  11. Visions of Azeroth: Juutumahri, Deya Shidar, Sha'tar Kurenai, Razzashi
  12. Small Packages: Cephy o'Pod, Kura, Chance McKinsey
  13. Code to the Knight: Chantesuta & Singeri
  14. Edging on the Amazon: Miquiztli & Ichtaca Patli
  15. Hotspring Salvation: Izulai & Hedia

_--Page Two--_

1. More than Skin Deep: Stormcaller Totemwing
  2. Reserved
  3. Reserved
  4. Reserved
  5. Reserved
  6. Reserved
  7. Reserved
  8. Reserved
  9. Reserved
  10. Reserved
  11. Reserved
  12. Under Development: Harkin &Yasmine
  13. Familiars
  14. SIZE SCALES
  15. OOC info: Breeding forms, Pony's I don't RP but have co-ownership of

_--Page Three On--_
POSTS!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm
MAIN PLOT FOCUSES!

FOCUS POINTS

-Farruca Amachi is on a quest to earn her second bell and follow the ways of her fathers culture. Because of this I need her to meet people who can help her develop her skills as a dancer and introduce her to a variety of cultures songs and dances.

- Singeri and/or Chantesuta need a quest/adventure or interactions of some sort. Hire them to be a body guard or to investigate a skinwalker infestation or fetch a run away child or guide someone safely on a journey of their own.

- Juutumahri/Deya Shidar, Cuauhcoatl, Zyanya, and Kaliska all need RP D8 <3

Rules

Rules
- PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION TO DO SO IN THE PLOT THREAD AND MY OKAYING IT.
I get a LOT of PMs and they are bound to get lost if I'm waiting for a PM in particular.
- PLEASE, PLEASE: If you're not going to check back to see if I responded to your request (I check regularly), PLEASE give me a way in which you wish to be contacted. A plot thread of your own,
PM, email, whatever you prefer just please. @_@ I always feel bad about PMing people unless I know its alright.
-Feel free to post and make suggestions!
-I Am open for Quester RP: If you are questing for a Soquili and do not own one yet, Dont be discouraged if you wish to plot. :3
-Please keep in mind I can choose not to Rp at that instance or accept a particular plotline.
- Since I work as a colorist and am Currently on a job hunt, my responces may be slower then I myself would like, and have a harder time focusing on Starting RP's without getting called away. My Soquili can be found about anywhere but underwater, so feel free to start it up yourself!
-Also, for same reason as above, Please be patient. D8
-If you're interested in Quest RP with one of my other quests, please post here

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm
GOODIES
Little things you can use yourself for your own plot pages and teepee's.

Roleplay Public Service Announcement
You too can have this image for your Signature or Plots page!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2dvubm1.jpg[/img]

Because remember! Roleplay is for MORE then just Foreplay. biggrin It develops character(s).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Praetoria

Statistics

Name: Praetoria
Colorist: Dihydrogen
Received Through: May Breeding!
Breed: regular
Stage: Adult
Orientation: Pan
Post Color: #736368
Date of Discovery: 5/29/09
Parents: Mother Daniella and Father Tulgey Cat

Siblings: Acta Est Fabula (or Acta)
Offspring: N/A
Uncert: Basket| Foal | Adult (Clothed
alt cert: Clothing

Personality

In the Cliff notes edition: a Frabjous (Aka 'fair', Fabulous, and Joyful.) Troublemaker.

Praetoria, or Prae for short, is an energetic and playful girl, and gets into everything. She delights in causing mischief and, while she'll easily back off when told 'no', she's often encouraged by her father, Tulgey, who enjoys her free spirit. Her usual foil is Kaliska, a meditative and unusually mature foal Tulgey partially adopted, who, despite her petite size in comparison to Praetoria, has enough command that the girl will usually listen.
She doesn't venture far from Kaliska's side or from Acotas Cabin, where Tulgey had left her basket for care, but she practices skills she will need for sharing her fathers territory, using fallen trees and rocky riversides to practice walking on unsteady terrain.

History
Praetoria's story starts here
Looking For

-ROLEPLAY! 8D

Etcetera

Statistics

Name: Etcetera
Colorist: Mindsend
Received Through: Colorist Credits
Breed: Regular
Orientation: Straight
Post Color: #9379b9
ALTERNATE: #94C5E9 to #f097bb Gradient shift
Date of Discovery: Dec 29, 2010
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
UncertUncert
Offspring: Tulgey Cat | Lumaria (Presumed Missing) | Rose (With mom, Briar Rose)

Personality

coming soon

History
Coming soon

Other Statistics

-Has a partial British accent (Having been raised in the America's by british horses) and often uses the Slang.
- While his son has this due to foriegn accent syndrom, for Etcetera its a case of there having been raised in the Cheshire Clan, which had immigrated to the kawani lands on the big boats from the east, so had retained their accents. Tulgey and his brother were raised by their mother before Etcetera learned of their existance.

Territory

Coming soon

Looking for!

-RP
- Plot (Aka Story, not "breeding plots") ideas

NOT officially looking for

Vorpal Khari

Statistics

Name: Vorpal Khari (Sharp King)
Colorist: Deejaye
Received Through: September Lowluck CC
Breed: regular
Orientation:
Post Color:
Date of Discovery: 9/14/15
Parents: Praetoria x Dubaku

Siblings: Mimsy Grum (Mimsy) | Gunju Wabe
Uncert: Basket| Foal | Adult (nekkid)

alt cert: Foal

About

Additional info

Looking For

Echoed

Statistics
Name: Echoed
Colorist: Ryuu
Received Through: Winter’s Kiss Credit Breeding
Breed: Mutant
Orientation: ???
Post Color:
Date of Discovery: January 14, 2016
Parents: Neive x Etcetera
Basketmates: And So On, Medley
Other Certs: Foal cert | Nude cert
Uncert: Basket | Foals | Adult Main | Adult nude with familiar | Nude

About

Additional info

Looking For

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm

User Image

Statistics

Name: Liv
Colorist: Mindsend
Received Through: Staff Credits
Breed: Reaper Nobody/Mutant Angeni-kirin
Orientation: Straight
Post Color: #6685a0
Date of Discovery: 4/28/11
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Alternative Cert: xXx
Uncert: xXx | Nekkid

Special Feature: Blind (Empty Eyesockets occasionally flicker with light.)

About
Born prematurely by an underweight and isolated mother after being wounded by a skinwalker, Young Liv lost her eyes in an accident during her birth. Because of this, the mare lived her life without knowledge of color or light, and instead senses the world around her by touch, scent, and most importantly sound.

Liv lives a relatively normal life, and is a fairly happy mare, who tries to protect the creatures that live in her small patch of forest, staying where it is safe.

Additional information

- As she travels, she moves slowly through the woods, making a soft click of her tongue and using her wings to sense the location of items around her.

- About the Size of a shire horse

- would be capable of flight, however she doesn't since she would have no idea where she was flying, and would get disoriented in the air, unable to tell where she's flying. Because of this, she wouldn't know the location of the ground until she nearly crashed into it.

Looking For
ROLEPLAY  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 pm

User Image

Forte Amachi Clan

Amachi traders (Mechos Desert Family)

The Flock (Cabriole Amachi lives here)

FAMILY PHOTO GALLERY

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=HWT8D&c=2finkecwyg&f=753473707662326576

A broken Tune: REUNITED FAMILY

Quote:

CUSTOMING IN

Amachi Clan

Customing in means mostly about designing the character's personality and design into the Amachi clan, then getting it confirmed/getting tweaks so it can be confirmed by Mindsend. :3 Pretty simple.

First names tend to be short, and all customed in Direct family members (meaning Siblings and offspring) have the Surname Amachi. Some of the cousins might have different surnames but still be part of the Amachi Clan.

(Form will go here but until then... I'm pretty okay with more casual chatting 83)
Quote:
About the Amachi Clan

The Amachi clan is 'rich', and The main family business is that of traders/merchants/sellers and they run a trade business and have a 'shop' in the greater Badieh Badawie Culture and the badlands marketplace selling exotic goods as well as running messages and trade goods between the nomadic herds in the desert, though some have taken their part of the family fortune to strike up other ideas based on their strengths, though they often work with the main family business in some manor.

They're generally nice people and helpful, but Many also tend to have a slight edge of selfishness at times, but it tends to be a practical selfishness: They'll take care of themselves first so they can be in shape to help others. Sort of like how adults are supposed to put their own air on before giving it to children when the airmasks go down in an airplane.

Some are more greedy/selfish than others, some are more charitable, some are friendly and socialble regularly, some are only such when trying to make a sale, some are antisocial and prefer handling behind the scenes things than dealing with people. Some are simply wealthy and enjoy spending it. Some own their own side businesses unrelated to the trade business using their part of the family fortune to get it started.

Note: The "Amachi Herd" is a smaller part of the Badieh Badawie (Desert Nomad) Culture, and something of a business. Not all members are necessarily family members, and unlike the majority of the Badieh Badawie, they're fairly open to outsiders and even the sexist "untouchables" known as the Debbani (Flea Bitten), and even treating their lowest outcasts as equals and sometimes, in the case of Sabras Amachi and the ex-Debbani Barrieh mare Almase, lifemating and making them part of their family.

NOT all members of the Amachi Family are traders, and not all members of the Amachi Herd are members of the Amachi family.

Quote:
Submission Rules
1. Each Amachi Relation category has certain rules that need to be followed, so please look each over before applying
2. Please do not get upset if your character is turned down as a possible relative. I AM open to ideas and other's joining the family, but they gotta fit in the family concepts.
3. CANNOT be Evil

Quote:
Edit/Design Rules

1. MUST HAVE BELLS AND HEADSCARFS
  2. Breed should be labeled as "Amachi Clan" In the custom form.
  3. Sabras/Almase's children cannot be white dominated at the current time (it'd ruin the storyline of youngest I own, sorry). If you want a white member of the Amachi Clan, it must be within Fallo's Younger siblings, Other Children with previous mate, Mock-breeding children with temporary lovers, or Sabras's siblings
  4. For Sabras/Almase offspring, the markings tend to be lightning bolt like in shape.
  5. Fallo's Siblings and offspring have a bit more variety to their markings, but are usually lighting bolt-like or Paint markings.
  6. Members are allowed scruffy to medium fetlocks and hair below the knees. However Hair cannot drag on the ground -- if the hair is long enough that it would, it must be bundled up or braided to get it to brush the ground.
  7. light Facial and body fluff is allowed -- must be same colors has fur its against rather than being facial hair.
  8. Short hair can run half way down spine
  9. Additional accessories Other than headscarves and bells tend to be Desert exotics in theme and usually involve Gemstones, beads, and additional fabrics, as well as bracelets, bands, Headdresses and Feathers. Piercings are allowed.

Fallo Amachi
Eldest of the Amachi family, all of his siblings are younger than him and pale, cool colors, with blue being dominant though pale purples and mint greens are allowed. He has the Most White in his design of his siblings. His offspring with his previous mate are MOSTLY blue's and whites, but can have accents of the other colors. His hair is Blond, her hair was Undecided, but offspring cannot have crazy colored rainbow hair.. Head and/or neck scarfs and bells are a requirement in siblings AND Offspring. Both must be either a Wind or a Regular.

Ever since the loss of his lifemate, who was claimed by a wasting illness during a drought, he has become something of a playboy with a heart of gold, not wanting to get too attached. IF you have a really good idea for an offspring that joined the herd with a wanderer/other part of the greater herd, I AM willing to ponder him having younger children who aren't with his late wife, as he'd still care for them and adopt them as full Amachi's.

Species of the Greater Nomadic Herds mock-Mates are limited to: Regular, Wind, Cerynei, Half Kirin (No scales), Half-Hippogryphs, Half Angeni (one set of wings/headwings/legwings), and Unicorn.

Wanderer Mock-Mates can also be: Ulun'suti, Flutters, Full Kirin, Full Angeni, Full Hippogryphs, Mutants, GOOD Kalona,

Not allowed to be customed into the Amachi Clan Via Fallo: Anything Evil, Domained Angeni offspring, Skinwalkers, Mini's, Mers, Evil Kalona, Kelpi (Badlands and Desert doesn't allow for their survival)

COUSINS have a bit more freedom but MUST be cool colors for their base and are limited to: Regular, Wind, Cerynei, Half Kirin (No scales), Half-Hippogryphs, Half Angeni (one set of wings/headwings/legwings), and Unicorn. Must also have head/neck scarves and bells like EVERYTHING else (its a herd requirement lol)

Siblings/Cousins

NONE CURRENTLY

With previous mate
Eldest Son and Heir: Sabras Amachi (Mindsend)
Second Eldest sibling: Rotem Amachi (Leo)
Second Sibling:
Third Sibling:
Forth sibling:
Fifth Sibling:
Sixth Sibling:
Seventh Sibling:
Eighth Sibling:
Youngest Sibling: Arra'tair Amachi (hanging)

Sabras Amachi
Sabras Amachi and Mate, Almase, are both to be owned by Mindsend

Offspring of Sabras and Almase must be Regulars. They can be (for the majority) Sabras's pale blue or Raven blue-black or somewhere in the middle range, with white, pink, blue, blue-black, or pale purple markings. Father's hair is Blond, Mother's hair is a frosty white (and hair can same color as markings). CURRENTLY THEY CANNOT BE WHITE DOMINATED DUE TO PLOTPOINT.

Eldest/ Heir of Sabras: ??? (Leo) (maaay not be eldest, depends on Leo)
Second Eldest: Kauta Amachi (Nyoko)
Third Eldest:
Fourth Child:
Fifth Child:
Sixth Child:
Third Youngest (current):
Second youngest (current): Mecho Amachi (Mindsend)
Current Youngest: Sanova Amachi (Mindsend) -I won't allow younger offspring until Sabras and Almase are actually made as soquili biggrin Due to plotpoint of Sanova being the 'baby' lol

Unknown Relations (Characters confirmed, relations undetermined yet)

Beejoux's plushy boy

Mecho!Melody family line

We have some people who are allowed to custom into the family as offspring of Mecho and Melody, so I figured I'd make a list of them so we can keep track of it 8B Some of these are from the Contest we had that Didn't win.

Those included are also allowed to write up character ideas to make members of the Amachi Clan Unrelated to Melody (Fallo line), though the characters and designs must be run through Mindsend first.

Allowed only One (as of now)

• . AC.Wings MADE
  • Hanging Gallow MADE
  • Pippi18848
  • Nerpin
  • Beejoux
  • Stormflower

Unlimited
Mindsend and Leo

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 pm
SEE YECTENEHUA  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Seekers of knowledge
Yectenehua members without a subgroup, Cuauhcoatl and family go here.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image

Caution: Males will not be able to have RP or plots outside of the flock unless under certain specifications stated.

Welcome to the Flock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm
See Yectenehua  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain