Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Healer

(It's the horror, the only dilemma... I'm believing that I'd literally be scared to death before I'm able to get used to it as she may come up with something new and additionally horrific.) x.x

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
I'm afraid I'm not too sure actually, considering you dislike horror and I'm a pretty big horror buff. That might be a wedge. sweatdrop

Tiny Pup

15,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Summer Celebrant 150
I'd think so, especially since we share a love of dark, mysterious things. 3nodding

Loiterer

I sense an Adventurer's spirit on this one. We have the same perspective in art (awesome art btw).
I'd like very much if we do get along (:

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
not much of an outdoorsman so maybe not...

Tenacious Conversationalist

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. We only have one or two things in common it seems, and I feel like he would be quite selective in who he is friends with. I really, really love his profile though. Especially the gif.

(It doesn't help that I've encountered you quite a few times cap and I can never get a good reading on you, and it is exactly the same for your profile.)

Phantom

Hm, maybe! I do love history.

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

Yes. We both write and roleplay, I just started reading Aura Kingdom, and we frequent the same parts of the site. c=

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Of course we could be friends!

Kindly Astronomer

13,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Honestly, I think so!

edit: I just realized I haven't updated some of my info on my profile in about 4 years...

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
We share some interest, likes roleplaying in such
so I would think so

Phantom

They seem to like the sea which is great!
Otherwise, our interests don't seem to match up, but maybe I'm wrong.
Who knows!
I'm not a very physically active person--- at all, but the culture stuff I liiiiike~ so we'll probably get along with that. Not sure we'd make good friends. Maybe just friendly acquaintances.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

Uh, you don't have any information on your profile whatsoever but I'm going to assume you're a nature loving person due to the picture on your profile.

Well, I like nature too. So I suppose nature-loving people get along well?

Loiterer

I've visited this more than you'd think. I'm not much for looking at the design and whatnot, I look more into the content and I can relate a lot to you, especially the tiny tiny words. I actually liked it better when that "get lost" part wasn't scratched off. AGGRESSION. Of course my favourite parts would be the outright expressions of love to Kyemairi and the quotes from her. I really like this pairing. Other than we share common likes, I also like the vibes. So yeah. I love this profile, and I think we could get along.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff