Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you look about you you see stunningly white beaches that have some very strange animals laying on the rocks sunning themselves. They are the Lupelenoir and the Leodelune. Gifts to the people of Atlantis. The path you are on is paved with moss edges with stones - this path will take you into the heart of Atlantis and there you may find out more about the curious creatures around you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just don't have time to keep up with this shop but I really don't want to see it die either. I'll be selling it to the higest offer - comes with everything in the thread.

If you like I will stay on as a staff colourist - I just don't want to run the actual shop anymore. I will alos be finishing up the growings and other things that I'm respinsible for. And as long as the new owner doesn't mind I will be offering a set of custom adult line art pets for the shop on an irregular basis.

offer
None

Kynthari - Artist, owner, writer, general manager
??? - Breeding Manager
Amyla Edana - Role Play Manager

Table of Contents
Post 1: This one
Post 2: The Story
Post 3: Announcements/Updates
Post 4: Information/Rules
Post 5: Sales
Post 6: Events
Post 7: Pick Ups
Post 8: Owners List
Post 9: Breeding
Post 10: Role Play
Post 11: Familiars
Post 12: Links/Affiliates
Post 13: Reserved

</center>

Coming Soon!!

04-26-05: Sorry for the delay my PC had a critical meltdown and I am having to go back and rescan files and set up new templates. I am also looking for good colourists that can colour similar to myself.

02-28-05: Breeding Manager - will get 75% of each breeding done - will create guidelines and set up Breeding Text. (( Shop gets 25% of profits)) No more than 1.5K per breeding may be charged - all events tied to this are your discretion. ALL breedings will be between normal/normal type creatures. - No Angelics/Nitemares - those will always be coloured by myself.

Some Qualifications:
Must have Photoshop
Must be able to colour

Would like it if you can resize and cert pets - this is optional though as I want copies of ALL pets on my PC and server this includes ALL stages.
Line Art:
Cat Baby Lineart
Wolf Baby Lineart

Breeding Manager Form
Name
Colouring Samples
Why you are interested in the job

I am going to hold the flatsale in the middle of march - there will be two auctions before the flatsale though.

I have an RP Manager - but I am still looking for a breeding manager. Please PM me with the application above.

02-07-05: FINALLY managed to get my real life under control and kicked myself into gear this weekend to get some growings done. Most can be pound on Pages 71 and 72.

There will be NO February flatsale. I am however going to be holding two auctions - Nightmare Wolf, and 1 of a kind line art edit Peacock "Bird of Paradise"(This will already be an adult). There will also be a raffle going on for 2 other valentine themed cubs - 1 wolf and 1 cat to start the weekend before Valentines Day - so this friday.
01-12-05
Added a section on Familiars. Updated the two certs that were given away with them - added them to the owners list. Added the valentine event which is currently underway!
01-10-05
Flatsale went awesomely - congrats too all the new owners. 2 familiars will make an appearance soon and I'll be setting up the coming soon spots of the thread tomorrow hopefully. We have a winner from our 50 pages event as well - Grats to Tanman44!
12-28-04
Updated the entire thread with the new graphics and layouts and such. Also updated the line art and added a new breed to the Atlantean realm. I just need to edit the story and I'll be all set to go. Expect an event mid January for Valentines. As well as an Auction and the usual flatsale.
12-21-04
Changed the certs a bit - made the font readable. Gotten a Co-owner ( Thank you Myria Chan) and I am revamping the layout a bit. Look for things to change around in the next couple of days.

General Information

There are 2 kinds of creatures, one is distinctly dog like and it is called the Lupelenoir - the other feline in the extreme, Leodelune. Both are fierce animals that want love an attention to become the partner you seek.

For these creatures were created to ease Atlantean life - without them swimming in the warm shark breeding grounds for pearls and underwater jewels that make the kingdom rich would be perilous.

Both animals communicate with telepathy - in the adult stages even being able to anticipate your very thoughts.

Stages of Life

Lupelenoir

The Lupelenoir are a shy race of mer creatures. Created from wolves they also go by wolven as their collective name.

Your Lupelenoir will go through 4 stages of life:
Baby: They will stay in this stage for 2 weeks. This baby is small, only about the size of a medium sized dog. Not very much help at this stage either. Has a very soft downy fur coat the covers it's body except for it's fins.
Child: Child stage is a very important time for personality development as the pups are extremely active in and out of the water. They have a rough bark at this stage and will cry if not paid attention to. The fur is slightly longer, but more water resistant. They are roughly the size of a large labrador.
Teen: The adward stage between adulthood and childhood, sometimes the personality can take a 180 here especially if neglected during childhood. Their fur is longer, with a downy undercoat and wiry overcoat. They are about the size of a small pony.
Adult: Majestic and proud, these are the helpers you've been waiting for. You are truly a partnership, minds merging to become almost one. It will anticipate your needs and is a steadfast protector - or a violent betrayer depending on how you have treated them. They have luxurious fur and are the size of a small horse. Well able to fend off the denizens of the sea while you go about your daily business.

Leodelune
Baby: Small and helpless. Spending most of it's time asleep This little guy is about the size of a bobcat and purrs when pet.
Child: Bigger - more awake, and rambunctious. About the size of a small mountain cat this blazing ball of energy with keep you awake at all hours wanting to play and be pet.
Teen: Moody - secretive, about the size of a lion it needs contant attention otherwise it will pitch fits and start to scratch on things. This is a crucial time in development of his partnership abilities.
Adult: Proud, the size of a small horse - it rumbles when it breathes. It's velvet pws house claws that are seemingly dipped in steel. This creature will help your protect what is yours - and becomes and wonderful partner if you treated it well.
<center>

Flatsales

Flatsales will be held once a month. Every month 2 of the 4 flatsaled cubs will be RP Prompt pets. Rp is not required after this inital RP - it's just a chance for those will slower trigger finngers and connections to get a pet.

1. Cubs are on a first come first serve basis.
2. Once I post GO you can post fot which one you want - please indicate in your post which one you are bidding one. I will try to have the cubs numbered to make it easier - The Go will be a different color each time ^^
3. There is NO editing once the flatsale has begun - should you be caught editing you may be banned.
4. Each cub will cost 2500 Gold

RP Prompt Rules
1. You will have 45 minutes to get your entry in
2. Please state at the end of your entry which pet you are RP'ing for
3. I shall post START in a different colour each time.
4. Each cub will cost 2500 gold
5. You may edit up until the point where I post STOP - any editing beyond that will result in banning from the shop.
6. Rp Prompting will happen after the regular flatsale.

Flatsale Preview

Over - Keep your eyes open for next months sale ^^

Auctions

Auctions will be held whenever I want to do a custom or have something special planned for a release.

In January I will be auctioning an edit for Risths quest ^^

Auction Preview
None Yet - but keep your eyes peeled!

Pet Trades

I will also do a pet trade - a custom for a custom and a regular for a regular. Just PM me your offer.

Some Pets that I will gladly trade for:

East of Eden
Talaye Meadow
Shadows of Africa
Phyxa Labs
Manna Garden
Land of the Ikkakujuu
Ninaus
Mariposa
The Cait Eibhilin
Sion
Sunchildren
</center>

Page 150 Event
This one is easy - if you are the first poster on page 150 you get a free pet. Post your favorite colours and I'll use those to craft the pet for you.

Second/Third posters will get familiars for their pets ^^ or a familiar if they don't have a pet.
50 page winner: Tanman44
100 page winner: Miro Sakai

</center>

Familiars

</center>

Leodelune

1.)Risth*Finola*F*Gift@
2.)Ganty*Elonia*F*Flatsale*@
3.)xLollirotAngelx*Wildberry*F*Flatsale*@
4.)NightSymphony*Annabell*F*1*Pet Trade*@
5.)poke mattix*Hoshi*M*Flatsale: @
6.)Pipermints*Dotto*M*Gift/Flatsale*@
7.)+Within +*Lanyia*F*Pet Trade*@
8.)Lady Shinigami*Weilani*F*Pet Trade*@
9.)KasaiLoki*Kenshin*M*Flatsale*@
10.)Tellah Amna*Vortex*M*Flatsale**
11.)Tanman44*Fluke*M*50th Page* @
12.)Rylerion*???*M*Val Event*@
13.)]-Lunar-[*Mishy*F*Gift*@

Lupelenoir

1.)shadowicedragon1*Tidal*F*Pet Trade*@
2.)Myria Chan*Maniere*Female*Gift*@
3.)Ginsei88*Syt*F*Flatsale*@
4.)Amyla Edana*Helain*M*Flatsale*@
5.)Meeki*Maverick*M*Val Event*@
6.)Miro Sakai*???*M/F*100 Event*@

Familiars

1.)Ginsei88*Hatori*50th Page*Seahorse*@
2.)KasaiLoki*Draco*50th Page*Penguin*@
3.)Trtysec2mars*Boomer*Valentine*Turtle*@
4.)SimpleChaos55*Jill*Valentine*Penguin*@
5.)Lord Braska*Frost*Valentine*Octopus*@
6.)Silly Angel Kitty*Seaweed*Valentine*Seahorse*@
7.)Demented Kid*Crimson*Valentine*Turtle*@
8.)lylstarryazngurl*Stephy*Valentine*Penguin*@
9.)+within+*Aurian*Valentine*Octopus*@
10.)Safaia*Tolo*Valentine*Seahorse*@
11.)Ameythst M Bell*Athena*Valentine*Turtle*@
12.)Acrylic_Duckie*Waddles*Valentine*Penguin*@
13.)Ganty*Octie*Valentine*Octopus*@
14.)Aquira*Mies*Valentine*Seahorse*@
15.)RadiantRuby*Shelly*Valentine*Turtle*@
16.)Ancel*Suki*Valentine*Penguin*@
17.)Fredowyn*Ki'ihxnit*Valentine*Octopus*@
18.)Inu_Yasha808*Bloo*100 Event*Penguin*@
19.)]-Lunar-[*Trop*100 Event*Octopus*@
</center>

Normal Breeding
Breeding can happen between any male and any female of the same species. When your pet has successfully bred - there are between 2 and 4 pups or kittens to a littler. If you have RP'ed your pets and the couple is in love there will be between 3 and 6 pups or kittens to a litter.

Breeding will cost 10K - to be split between the partners of the breeding pair.

Angelic/Nitemare Breeding
You can breed and angelic or nitemare with a non angelic or nitemare Lupe or Leo. The difference is that there will be a percentage that will be added into the breeding mix which may randomize getting an angelic or nitemare pup or kitten. When they have successfully bred you can recieve between 2 and 3 pups or kittens and for life mated pairs between 3 and 4 pups or kittens**.

Breeding will cost 15k to be split between the partners of the pets being bred.

** If the pair is Angelic/Nitemare, Angelic/Angelic, or Nitemare/Nitemare there will be the same number of pups for a regular breeding but breeding cost remains the same.

What you may do with your babies -
1.) You may sell your pet for the Flatsale price - however the shop takes 25% of the sale. (2500 for normal, 5000 for Angelic/Nitemare)
2.) You may give away the pups or kittens to any person of your choosing.
3.)You may auction the pup or kitten - again the shop will take 25% of the auction, the total auction price CAN NOT exceed 10k.(20k for Nitemare/Angelic)
4.) In Love/Lifemated pairs MUST BE ROLEPLAYED. (falling in love, ect)
5.) You may only breed your pets once every 2 months.

Breeding Slots

1.)
2.)
3.)

Waitlist

</center>

<<Coming Soon>>
</center>

Familiars are regular animals that teach guide and help your pet become the creature it's meant to be. Familiars are rare they can only be gotten through events there is no way to purchase them. Some may be given out for stellar Roleplay.

There are 5 types:
Seahorse - small and wise
Octopus - creative and loyal
Sea Turle - Patient and wise
Penguin - graceful and generous
Otter - playful and curious

Some are more rare than others - otters being the most rare and seahorses being the most common.

Roleplay

Familiars can be RP'ed just like your Lupe or Leo - they have their own personalities and quirks just like all of the creatres seen here.
</center>

If you would like to link to me please use this code
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1103609609&p=245993286#245993286] [img]http://www.kithsidhe.com/catamarine/linkbanner.png[/img][/URL]

If you would like to be put on this list PM me with a code for your link. All I ask is that you please link to this thread as well.

User Image
User Image
Sunchildren
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

</center>

Please feel free to begin posting ^^
ooh, pretty!
timeerkat
ooh, pretty!

Thanks ^^ - *is madly colouring the other 3 babies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items