Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
exclaim If you won a prize, send trade of a flower,bug, etc.. to SirenzArtContest. Put the prizes you won as the subject. I will be checking so make sure you don't fib!

Also I mispelled some usernames because the photobucket file changed it. Take no offense! <333 Thanks all for entering!!

Ad Contest
1st: Naysha Aysha :1350

2nd: Ruler of everything :550

3rd: Lorako: 475

Grand Prize
mini wings+custom soquili pet
Keiiii
User Image
Comments~When I first saw this piece I was speechless! I have never even thought of Xac and Xana's life as children before all the conflict happened. I love the lighting in this and the background. It's amazing!

Over All
1st: dtail
AznTranquility
User Image
Comments~So much was going on in this picture that I stared at it for about 20 minutes straight. It has some of my favorite pets such as the soquili and nikko! I could tell that AznTranquility really did their research. ^^

2nd: sash
Yelenhna
User Image
Comments~This is the best artwork of Xana I have ever gotten. I love the artsy layout and style of this piece. It's breathtaking!

3rd: omg
Enigmatic Phantasm
User Image
Comments~My jaw dropped when Enigmatic posted this piece. It's all real media too which makes it extra special. I love the baby foxes at Sirenz feet and the overall feel of it. It makes me want to beg Enigmatic for the original!! surprised

4th: afk
AvaH Kaedo
User Image
Comments~AvaH captured one of my favorite outfits in such an awesome way. I enjoyed seeing this piece come along as a WIP in her signature. When she decided to add in stars to the background it made the picture even better.

5th: angelic scarf
P o c h i
User Image
Comments~I love the softness of P o c h i's style. It doesn't like any other art I've seen on Gaia. It's like an impressionistic work of art. I love the outfit that P o c h i put Sirenz in and the kitsune that sits by her. Truly magical!

PRIZE runner up: june 04 x2
Chibizoo
User Image User Image User Image
Comments~This pet is so unique and colored beautifully. Also it has such an interesting shading template that Zoo posted along with the work. Just gorgeous!

Category #1
1st: angelic scarf
Tooaya
User Image
Comments~This was one of the earliest entries in the contest and I knew that it would be hard to top. I love how Tooaya has Angelic and Demonic Sirenz staring at each other's reflection. It's like two separate words. Beautifully done!

2nd: june 04
Keiiii
User Image
Comments~Keiiii also posted an animated version of this gorgeous artwork. I love the magical style and layout that keiiii did in this picture. It makes me remember the tiger that I hugged for the first time like the avatar Sirenz is doing. <333

3rd: tie! ninja band
[ .Mirage. ]
User Image
Comments~Mirage has such a wonderful style. You can tell she puts in her heart and soul into every piece. The layout of this entry is beautiful in every way. I love the background and how the light shines on the figure. The dress is a work of art by itself and makes me want to copy it for the next Ren fest. <33

and

Areve
User Image
Comments~Areve's style is so impressive that I had to tie it. I love Sirenz expression and lucious lips! <3

PRIZE runner up: penguin slippers
Roxbaby
User Image
Comments~I love the painterly style of Roxbaby's art. The lighting and shadow are done so mysteriously. It makes me afraid of Sirenz but in a good way. ^^

Category #2
1st: nitemare scarf
Sakimi
User Image
Comments~It looks like alot of work was put into this picture. Both characters are beautifully done in such vivid colors. The background really brings it together!

2nd: june 04
Momoka
User Image
Comments~Momoka has such an adorable style! I love it how she has captured Xana so innocently like she is wishing on a star. It really fits the personality of my character too.

3rd: ninja band
EmperialTeal
User Image
Comments~This is one of my favorite pictures of Xana to date! The costume is done extremely well and I love the colors. <3

1st runner up: (tie) penguin slippers
Firn the panda
User Image
Comments~I love the way Firn made Xana look so delicate like a porcelain doll. The eyes are beautiful that they give me chills!

and
Valkyrie Bynhold
User Image
Comments~I love the darker style that Valkyrie used in this piece. Maybe Xana isn't so nice after all... >.>;

Category #3
1st: Nitemare scarf
Kisoni
User Image
Comments~This pet is so original! I hope that Kisoni makes it into a pet shop someday. I always loved pomeranians. biggrin

2nd: june 2004
Sappyre800
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Comments~Sapphyre put alot of work into this pet. She even has a RP journal with wonderful writing about the different stages and the history of the pet. I love nagas and tiger nagas even better. Great job!

3rd: ninja band
Taro Rae
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Comments~This is the most unique pet entered. Nothing in all the breedables even comes close to it. I love its fun look!

runner up: penguin slippers
c a b a r e t
(17 stages.. last stage) User Image
Comments~Cabaret put so much work into this entry. She has 17 stages each with backgrounds. The pet turns into a lovely hula girl that resembles my avatar. I think she should really take this idea and create a pet shop. No other shop has 17 stages that I know... surprised

~Extra Prizes~
kiki kitty (164,000)
Reyn
User Image

demonic pendant (109,000)
Tokyo Pop
User Image

demonic pendant (109,000)
Regal Wily
User Image

~Misc Gold Prizes~
-The prize for each is 100k pure-

Best background-the best bg in the contest will be awarded
Keiiii
User Image

Best B & W-the best colorless art in grayscales or just b&w.
[ .Mirage. ]
User Image

Best Color-the best use of color in the contest
Phishy Loves Clark Kent
User Image

Best 2d real media-like pencils,paint,inks,etc.. just real media
Enigmatic Phantasm
User Image

Best 3d real media-such as a sculpture or clay or ? ..just real media
Sapphyre800
User Image

Best 2d digital-the best 2d art produced with a computer program
Vixen_of_Vines
User Image

Best 3d digital-the best 3d work of art produced with a computer program
Takhisisis
User Image

Best chibi-chibi art or super deformed
Only Dust
User Image

Best group-the best group with 2+ characters
Sappyre800
User Image

Sexiest-the hawtest of the art
Nopenname
User Image

Best true to character: captured the character to the 'T'.
Buki
User Image

Funniest: The funniest picture
Pirate the Panda
User Image

Most Creative: the most creative work of art.
Shadoworexia
User Image

Best Realism: the best realistic art
[.Mirage.]
User Image

Best Anime: the best anime art
Moorina
User Image

Most Entries: whoever enters the most will win this category
Sappyre800

Best comic or manga: whoever makes the best comic or manga page will win this prize
Mogami
User Image

~The 34 CoCo Kitties Award

1 Momoko
User Image

2 Elanore Penn
User Image

3 Kami-Kun
User Image

4 Keilyna
User Image

5 Uchiha Deidara
User Image

6 Yelehna
User Image

7 Tokyo Pop
User Image

8 Momoka
User Image

9 AvaH. Kaedo
User Image

10 Syd Barrett
User Image

11 P o c h i
User Image

12 Azn Tranquility
User Image

13 Iris_Virus
User Image

14 Ameh
User Image

15 Phishy Loves Clark Kent
User Image

16 Space Romantic
User Image

17 Ameh
User Image

18 d3vi15h34r7
User Image

19 Dramatica Away
User Image

20 Elanore Penn
User Image

21 ELF
User Image

22 Kaoricreampuff
User Image

21 Lady Zoe
User Image

22 Mogami
User Image

23 Only Dust
User Image

24 pj0o
User Image

25 Quinth
User Image

26 Regalwily/Plantman
User Image

27 Takakun
User Image

28 tealove
User Image

29 The Gallow
User Image

30 Celestial~Moonbirth
User Image

31 White Arsenic
User Image

32 P o c h i
User Image

33 Taiji-ya-san-kiraneko
User Image

34 [ . Mirage . ]
User Image

~20 Misc Item Prizes~

omfg hat
Baneful
User Image

omfg hat
Crimson Wolf
User Image

omfg hat
DDB
User Image

btk hat
Fem Chan
User Image

btk hat
Iris_Virus
User Image

bammi hat
Kami Kun
User Image

hammi hat
Keira
User Image

hammi hat
KieremiJ
User Image

bear pjs
Maadalena
User Image

phoenix circlet
Syd Barrett
User Image

phoenix circlet
Takakun
User Image

fire whip
Satorutsukino
User Image

wind security blanket
Tskikageran
User Image

fire whip
Sapphyre800
User Image

ice whip
Sor2y
User Image

solar headdress
Taro Rae
User Image

nitemare parasol and winter fox mink
Rvaya
User Image

Libra09
User Image

sword of aegis
Lady Zoe
User Image

ice tiara
Kaoricreampuff
User Image

~50 Honorable Mentions (10k)~

1 Elanore PennUser Image

2 fatcat17
User Image

3 harperking
User Image

4 Kashash
User Image

5 Kittykrad
User Image

6 Lorako
User Image

7 Valkyrie Bynhold
User Image

8 Azure wind
User Image

9 battleaxe
User Image

10 c a b a r e t
User Image

11 Daski-chan
User Image

12 dea
User Image

13 dramatica away
User Image

14 fatcat17
User Image

15 fernshouldburn
User Image

16 gothicbunnyqueen
User Image

17 Kaoriluv
User Image

18 Keriea
User Image

19 Kirasempai
User Image

20 Kisoni
User Image

21 Kolli
User Image

22 Lady Zoe
User Image

23 Lorako
User Image

24 Lost and Lonely
User Image

25 Master Wild Mage
User Image

26 Mayamei
User Image

27 [ .Mirage. ]
User Image

28 Only Dust/Kaori
User Image

29 PrincessCardCaptorSakura
User Image

30 Serasan
User Image

31 Shikosukiichan
User Image

32 Xenintine
User Image

33 Miss Untitled
User Image

34 Mocoroco
User Image

35 Astrosnik
User Image

36 christmas_chan
User Image

37 Cynster
User Image

38 ebizz
User Image

39 Enigmatic Phantasm
User Image

40 Erised D. Sire
User Image

41 Marie
User Image

42 Midori Yume
User Image

Plastica Chromatic
User Image

44 Tengy
User Image

45 Xenintine
User Image

46 Thalion
User Image

47 Takakun
User Image

48 Taiji-ya-sanKiraneko
User Image

49 Zee Oddwyn
User Image

50 Dinyana
User Image

51 Fariska

52 Sabira

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
User Image

• Each entry must include at least one of my characters
  • While not mandatory, Much love is given if you watermark your picture FOR me (discretely) - ie, you have somewhere in a corner Image (c) you, Character/Characters (c) Sirenz
  • All artwork submitted for the contest must be ORIGINAL works by YOU. Any instances of art theft will result in the person entering being disqualified and reported. If you have an artist friend who is not on Gaia that is willing to enter on your behalf, then please please have them submit the work themsleves via email (moonsirenz(@)gmail(dot)com). Be sure they clearly state the name they want to be credited for and which Gaia username they are entering on behalf of.
  • All artwork must be drawn specifically for this contest - If you drew for me before, then you can not submit a previously-drawn piece. On that note, if you happened to draw a character who resembles one of my characters, you may not submit that either.
  • The contest ends
December 1st at midnight (central). At this point, a WIP (work in progress) may be submitted for preliminary judging purposes with a request for an extention. The extension will be given up until December 5th 7th at midnight (central) for the FINAL version to be submitted. The awards ceremony will take place probably a few days after the final extention, at December 10th 9th TBA.
  • NO Dolls or Avatar edits.
  • Each entry is only eligible to win one prize. Priority is, of course, given to the higher value prize that a piece is eligible for. However, each artist can potentially win multiple prizes if they enter multiple pieces. Additionally, if an artist enters several pieces of work and those pieces together are more competitive for a single prize than any piece alone, then multiple entries might be considered for one appropriate category.
  • Each category must have at least 4 entries for the prize to be awarded. This can be waved at the end of the contest as per judge's discretion. If a category is not awarded, then that gold will be used to create a new category during judging OR to allow another category to have a tie.
  • You may post a WIP (work in Progress) or a revision of an entry, but when you do, do not use the entry form - it will just cause confusion ><. Only use the entry form when you are submitting your actual entry (for the first time).
  • When showing a WIP (or even before you begin), you may ask me for feedback or critiques, or ask questions if something comes up that was not on the characters' profile pages. I can let you know if we spot an error, etc. I will not critique/correct a WIP unless specifically asked to do so.
  • If you do not want anyone to comment on or critique your work, then please say so when posting the image.
  • Entries that contain mature content (above a PG-13 rating) CAN NOT be displayed or submitted here. You MUST PM them to Sirenz or e-mailed to moonsirenz(at)gmail(dot)com! Don't forget you must still include your entry form! They will be edited or censored as much as needed before being displayed on the Entries page as per Gaia TOS. If you're not sure if your peice is above PG-13, just remember its better to be safe than sorry!

User Image

• Please read the first page before asking questions. The FAQ should answer a lot. If you have a question not in the rules or FAQ, then you are welcome to ask in the thread (do not PM questions).
    • If you are going to comment or critique another person's piece or WIP (work in progress) that they have posted, keep the comments constructive. Don't just say "OMG that's great!" Say what you like about it. On the same note, don't say something like "That sucks!". You may give some polite critiques on the entry unless the person submitting it declines feedback. Let's keep a positive, encouraging environment here!
    • Check the drama at the door. Arguments or other personal matters should not be discussed in the thread.
    • Bumping and chit-chat is highly encouraged!
    • IF, when the contest is over, you have questions as to why judgements were made on which entries win - then come to me and ask privately.

(Art contest Rules by Sabin Duvert and used with permission)
    Banner art: lines Precious Flame

exclaim Blacklist
    T. e. m. a. r. i for art theft
    White Valkyrie/Bright Angel Chii for art theft
    proof.

User Image
  • Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image
    exclaim heart Grand prize: User Image + custom Soquili pet heart exclaim

Over All
    1st: User Image OR User Image
    2nd: User Image OR User Image
    3rd: User Image
    Runner up: User Image

Category #1
    1st: User Image
    2nd: User Image

Category #2

Category #3

Misc Prizes
    (can be for any category)
    -The prize for each is 100k pure-
    Best background-the best bg in the contest will be awarded
    Best B & W-the best colorless art in grayscales or just b&w.
    Best Color-the best use of color in the contest
    Best 2d real media-like pencils,paint,inks,etc.. just real media
    Best 3d real media-such as a sculpture or clay or ? ..just real media
    Best 2d digital-the best 2d art produced with a computer program
    Best 3d digital-the best 3d work of art produced with a computer program
    Best chibi-chibi art or super deformed
    Best group-the best group with 2+ characters
    Sexiest-the hawtest of the art
    Best true to character: captured the character to the 'T'.
    Funniest: The funniest picture.. either a comic ..or ?
    Most Creative: the most creative work of art.
    Best Realism: the best realistic art
    Best Anime: the best anime art
    Most Entries: whoever enters the most will win this category
    NEW: Best comic or manga: whoever makes the best comic or manga page will win this prize

NEW!! 50 Honorable Mentions
    10k each!

Advertising Contest Prizes
    1st 500k or custom regular soquili (500k value)
    2nd 100k or custom rare familiar (100k value)
    3rd 50k or custom uncommon familiar (50k value)

TOTAL: 18.47-19.89 (without the minis).. with minis is 28.47-29.89 values updated 10/17/06 at 10:33 am

Random Prizes
    I'll just give random prizes to random ppl in the thread
    -winners-
    Depressing_Lover -1k

(banner art by Kathy)

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image
    exclaim Have a question? Post in the thread and answer will be displayed below.
    ART CONTEST FAQ
    Firinafel
    When you say "actual pet", you mean with the codes and stuff? So you can feed it and such?

No you don't need to do that. XD A pet is just a drawing of an animal and usually its tagged to the owner..although this part isn't necessary.
    Nuxaz
    If the pet has not been created, but it was lineart done a while ago but was never put to use and you turned it into a pet would it count?

The pet and lineart would have to be created for the contest. ^^
    The b***h D
    I put this in my subscribed threads. I have a feeling that I'll be drawing Tanquire, and probably multiple times. I just love the picture you have of a reference. She's so colorful. <3

I do have a question: Besides the ears and eyes, do these aliens (Both Tangers and Listians.) have any other distinct things about them? Like their noses? I'm not sure if this is just because of your drawing style, but they look stubbier than regular noses. =D

That's a good question! They have elven ears and their noses are rather stubby like that of an alien but still attractive. The noses can be drawn however you prefer though. Also their eyes have the silver slash as well as explained in references.

Firinafel
    I'll enter... can we do adorable verzions of obscure mythological beasts?

yes!
    Firinafel
    I am entering your art contest, but I have a question...

can we base our pets off of preexisting mythological beasts (for example, a chimera or a michipissy)? It won't be an EXACT copy... I will probably stylize them to make them cute.

Sure!
    Silent Spy
    Heya Sirenz! heart

For the pet contest, does it have to be a new kind of pet with unique lineart or can it be lineart for a shop that is already set up? heart

-Unique lineart for a pet created for this contest.

[ Lady Kiya ]
    xD would my pets count for that. *was an original idea that just happened* xD!! Though I made them into a pet shop. *though no one likes them* xD!!

They would have to be created specifically for the contest.

WereWolfKin
    Sirenz, a question.

In one of your first posts you mentioned 3D art done with a computer, what exactly does that mean?

I want to know because I do 3D rendering now, and wanted to know if that qualified as "art." I don't use any presets in the program and everything is done myself so I am sure nothing is copied/I can't get in trouble on Gaia for it, but wanted to know if you wanted anything like that or if I cannot enter it.

3D art is created with Poser and yes 3D art is artwork. Everything manipulated by you is art in a way.

AD CONTEST FAQ
    Nuxaz
    I have a question, what if you co-own a shop are you allowed to use it for the ad contest if you ask permission from the person you co-own with?

Yes! smile

Nuxaz
    Oh I have another question, would another Art contest count?

Number Three <3

Yes smile

Depressing_Lover
    User Image

>Bump 14<
    What are the Ad points for anyways? Like what are they worth?

User Image

You collect points and then at the end of the contest whoever has the most wins! They have no value unless you are one of the top 3 people.

Depressing_Lover
    User Image

>Bump 28<
    What is a soquili and a familiar? xd

User Image

A soquili and familiar are from my pet shop called 'Soquili'. There is a link to it in the affiliate section. smile

Master Wild Mage
    I don't want to be a bother but I put the advertisement in my sig last night and I'm not on the list. I'm not sure if it was before or after midnight so if you want to use today's date it won't matter to me. I just don't want it forgotten completely.

I also have a question about the ad contest as well. If we refer an artist but they only post but end up not entering would that still be considered a referal? A friend of mine may come in and apply for the ad contest or the bump contest but I'm not sure if she'll actually do an art entry.

I'll add it now. I had only updated to a certain page yesterday.

About the question, the referral only counts if the artist actually enters the contest with your name as the referrel on their entry.

Ruler of Everything
    In the ad contest for exchange the links, can I link to you in my shop, well, I will anyway, but will it count?

yes!

(banner art by: Sayuri Nitta)

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image
    This category is for my avatar. Sirenz has several different looks that you are welcome to draw.

User Image
    ::About Sirenz::
    Hair Colour: a deep auburn red
    Eye Colour: ocean blue
    Body Shape: Curvy..a lil bit of chubs in all the right places wink
    Race: Daemonic Kitsune (Fox Demon) Shapeshifter
    History: The name Sirenz started out as my alias on greychat at Bolt.com. It was my naga (half girl/half snake) RP character for several years. I joined Gaia in Oct 2003 with the same name after a greychat friend showed me the site. There was not a snake tail as an item so I just decided she would be a daemonic kitsune (fox demon) with shapeshifting abilities after she found a fox tail in a trunk.

Sirenz did not have gold to afford fox ears so she opened a pet shop called 'Nikko Pups Lodge' in the breedable/changing pets forum. The pets became very popular so Sirenz could afford the ears and many other treasures.

Art contests were also her passion and she entered too many to count! She won some times and lost other times, but it was the fun of trying that kept her going..not the prizes. The top prize she won was a pair of angelic minis from Winterfalcon/Dustfeather art contest.

Sirenz then moved on to other pet shops such as Gaian Humane and Soquili after she gave Nikko Pups Lodge away to some friends.

She finally obtained her long-time quest item (a rose corsage) and helped her friend Cajmera with her GMFC quest. Then she saved up more so Sirenz could also afford her other long-time quest...an art contest! heart

::References::
    Sirenz can shapeshift into a full demon, demon fox, angel fox, or full furry with her powers. She wears a panda hat alot of the time that has the panda ears cut off so that her fox ears can go through the top. Her red hair can be styled in any medium or long hairstyle and she can be drawn in any outfit the artist desires.
    Demon Fox
    As a demon fox, Sirenz can be drawn with both fox ears and tail, fox ears paired with a demon tail, or fox ears and nitemare minis paired with a demon tail. Sometimes, the demon tail can turn into a lion's tail if Sirenz is feeling up to it.
    [x] | [x] | [x]
    Angel Fox
    Sirenz sprouts angelic minis to make herself appear innocent and sweet.
    [x] | [x]
    Full Demon
    As a full demon, Sirenz wears demon horns or mini nitemare wings paired with a devil tail. Her hair can be worn anyway and she can be drawn in any outfit.
    [x] | [x] | [x]
    Full Furry
    Sirenz is a fox anthro with a smaller cat-like nose. My online name is Madison so that's why she is named so in the dA/transfur artwork. You can also do a transformation sequence of her changing into a furry.
    [x] | [x]

::All Previous Art of Sirenz::
    Click here to view all the art that Sirenz had before opening this art contest.

::Favorite Avatars::
    Click here to view all of Sirenz favorite avatars. More coming all the time when Sirenz finds an outfit she likes so keep a watchful eye.

::Gaian Buddies::
    Do you like drawing group art or think Sirenz looks lonely in a picture? Then why not invite some of her Gaian buddies! While she has several Gaian buddies, the ones that she talks to on aim on a regular basis hold closer to her heart. Sirenz has to be in the picture for it to count for Category #1. You can't draw her buddies by themselves.
    http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/art4sirenz/Gaia%20Sirenz/Avatars/Gaian%20Buddies/ More being added all the time!

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image
    In High School, I had an idea for a sci-fi/fantasy RPG called 'Xanadala' so created tons of characters for it. I also wrote a short story (hand written) containing information about them such as their attacks, character bios, and other info. I had always wanted to get more artwork done of them besides the ones I drew myself.

I have tons more characters but these five are the stars of the RPG. To keep the contest less cluttered, I'll just present them to be drawn. Maybe in a future art contest, I will devote entirely to all of my OCs.. only time will tell...

::Xana::
    User Image Age: looks late teens but is actually 100 yrs+
    Race: An alien race called 'Listian'
    Hair Colour: Aqua
    Eye Colour: Rainbow with a silver slash
    Skin Colour: lavender
    Wings: Rainbow irredescent dragonfly-like wings appear so Xana can fly.
    History: Xana lives on the tiny planet called Listia with her father on a unicorn farm. The race of people on Listia are microscopic compared to humans (like Orion's Belt in MIB) and fantasy creatures such as unicorns, gryphons, etc live there. Females have wings on their back and males under their arms. Also they have long pointy ears.

Xana is a sweet and gentle girl who loves to daydream. She always had this feeling that she was destined for something other than farming..and is encouraged by the village elder Xila that this is in fact true. Xana has alot of premonitions that something bad is going to happen ..and one day it does.

The entire planet is invaded by evil creatures called Tangers who kill everyone but her and her friend Xac (who I will discuss later) manage to escape in a blackhole with the help of Cooper James (also discussed later). I won't get into more of this because I see I've lost some people already. *LoL*
    References
    I don't have many but I hope everyone knows how she looks from them. Any questions..then ask in the thread. Her outfit and eyes are very difficult for some people to draw so I will explain it the best I can.

Outfit~Teal shorts with gold trim underneath gold sheer fabric that drapes from a teal tang-top like garment. A gold belt extends around her waist over the sheer fabric. Gold hoops come out from the tang-top and gold sheer fabric with gold trim is draped over her arms. She has thigh high teal boots with gold trim. One hand is a bronze glove with an amythest jewel. Her necklace is in fact her home planet (she later becomes human size ..but thats kinda hard to explain) that she wears on a gold chain. She has a sword as well. I'll post a diagram of the outfit later on.

Eyes~Listian children are born blind, so in order to see an elder slices their eyes diagonally. This is extremely painful but when the eyes heal, they are rainbow with a silver diagonal slash across them. Her nose is rather stubby like all Listians.
    exclaim Art by Keiiii <---great reference and outfit variation.
    exclaim Eye/nose diagram
    exclaim http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38782680/ . Feel free to make variations on her outfit.
    Artwork~[x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]

::Xac::
    User Image Age: looks late teens but is actually 100 yrs+
    Race: An alien race called 'Listian'
    Hair Colour: long dark blue
    Eye Colour: Rainbow with a silver slash
    Skin Colour: dark lavender
    History: Xac had been Xana's best friend since they were small. He always secretly crushed on her but did not want to move the relationship beyond friendship. He cares for her and protects like an older brother. Xac is hyper, funny and an easy going guy. He gets into trouble alot in the RPG and Xana gets him out of it. He has a bishie look too with his long flowing hair.

He uses different animal gems to give himself attributes of various animals. The only animal gem I have him pictured as is the owl gem unfortunately. You can make up your own animal gem and draw other animal attributes on him if you want just as long as his skin/hair colours are there. Those don't change when he uses a gem.

References
    He has a simpler outfit than Xana because he doesn't want to wear the standard Listian attire.

Outfit~He prefers to wear a manticore skin skirt adorned with feathers because he lives outside mostly. With his owl gem, his left arm is the only one with wings. The right arm just has some feathers on the top. He has clawed feet and feathers coming out of his ankles.

Eyes~Same type as Xanas

Artwork~[x] (very small..ill scan it again because photobucket de-sized it!) | [x]

::Cooper James::
    User ImageAge: mid-40s
    Race: Human
    Hair Colour: Silver
    Eye Colour: Unknown but he wears gold futuristic glasses over his eye sockets.
    History: Cooper is a time traveller that uses black holes to warp through other dimensions. He was born on Earth in the year 3029. His body is very slender and his head is big with a high forehead like the other humans of the day. Also he is homosexual. He accidentally meets up with Xana/Xac when their planet is under attack. Both owe him their lives.

Cooper uses obsidion colored stones to create dimensions in time. You can draw him holding one. There is a reference in the picture. Also Cooper is a big fan of antique watches. He has many adorned on his outift even though they do not work!

Outfit~His outfit is a black military coat draped over silver pants. He has black high heeled boots. The moviestar he reminds me of most is Sir Ian McKellen.

Artwork~[x]

::Madrigal::
    Race: Half Listian/Half Tangerian
    Hair Colour: sky blue, violet, and pink streaks
    Eye Colour: Like Xanas. A silver slash over rainbow eyes.
    History: Madrigal's class is a mage and dancer. She is Xana's half sister that was raised on the planet Tanger.

Outfit~Simple white dress with silver accents. Swirls holding skyblue/purple orbs. Wand with silver swirl holding an orb. Ballet slippers.

Artwork~[x]

::Tanquire::
    Race: Tangerian
    Hair Colour: Firey
    Eye Colour: Like Xanas...but A silver slash over fiery eyes
    History: Tanquire is the evil queen of the planet Tanger. She controls the Tangerian army that invaded Xana's home.

Outfit~Orange/yellow skin. Firey striped dress. Ruby locket.

Artwork~[x]

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Create a Pet for Sirenz

Originality is lacking greatly in the breedable/changing pets forum. Everytime you turn around someone is selling a winged cat or something else of that nature. To score high in this category, creativity is the key.

In this category, you can design an original pet for Sirenz. Tag is optional.

What is a Breedable/Changing pet?
    Click here! I have several examples in those folders. Artwork copyrighted to respective artists.

This isn't pet lineart but an actual pet. It can have as many stages as you want but all the stages are to be submitted together as a whole. It can't be a pet that is already created but created specifically for this contest. Keyword is original.

Another aspect of this pet is that it must be colored like a bengal tiger, orange with black stripes. This is my favorite animal in the whole wide world.

The reason is when I was 5 years old I got into a car accident. I remember my father gave me a little stuffed tiger and said it would protect me during my surgery. I believed that and wasn't afraid during the operation and afterward I made a speedy recovery. The doctors were amazed because I should have died. /sappy story.

Ever since I just loved tigers. Last year I got to see one in person and got to pet it. Such an amazing experience to be with one so close up.

The pet doesn't have to actually BE a tiger but just colored like one. If you come up with a cool tigerish pet than that's fine.

The colored pet and/or stages will be owned by me once you submit it as a contest entry. You can sell the lineart of the pet and do with it what you please. If you do not agree, then do not submit an entry.

Mecha, furry, humanoid, household item including the kitchen sink...any type of pet is fine.

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Nikko_Pups_Lodge/Sirenz/ArtContest/ entries will be hosted here
    exclaim I go through each page so your entry will not be lost because of bumps due to the ad contest! smile
    User Image
    exclaim Fill out this entry form and post it in the thread and PM it to SirenzArtContest.
    [color=red][size=20][b]Entry Ahoy!![/b][/size]
    Artist(s):
    Category:
    Characters:
    Media:
    Title(if any):
    Link to artwork:
    Comments:
    Referred by(if any):
    [/color]

(banner art by: Precious Flame)

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image
    User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/gyea2][img]http://tinyurl.com/ykr3ab[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/gyea2][img]http://tinyurl.com/yz5zm8[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/gyea2][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/q3lpx[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/gyea2][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/gjwqe[/IMG][/url]

(art by Alex Kerrith)

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image

Lady_Death21: User Image

Ruler User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Lunadriel: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Lunadriel:
    User Image

Lunadriel:
    User Image

Lunadriel: User Image

Itonia: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorako: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Luciole:

Lorako: User Image
    Synta: User Image
    Synta:
    User Image

Taro Rae: User Image
    Ruler of Everything: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    quietsnooze: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rydia Chacha: User Image

User Image

User Image

ELF:
    User Image

Teigra: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Teigra: User Image
    Melodymh4: User Image
    EbonyDragon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Nuxas: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    oc3anofdr3ams: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    oc3anofdr3ams:
    User Image

oc3anofdr3ams: User Image
    ShoeBandit: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ShoeBandit: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Master Wild Mage: User Image
    SilentSpy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Nuxaz:
    User Image

Nuxaz: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Naysha Aysha: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Katherdante:
    User Image

Naysha Aysha: User Image
    Iris_Virus: User Image
    Beautiful Violence: User Image
    Beautiful Violence: User Image
    Depressing_Lover:
    User Image

Skylar14: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    dinyana: User Image
    Harperking: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Dante_Sayre: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Naysha Aysha:

Naysha Aysha:
    User Image

Harperking:
    User Image

Ruler of Everything: User Image
    NekoBakeneko: User Image
    Master Wild Mage: User Image
    User Image
    Naysha AyshaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    oc3eanofdr3ams: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    dinyana:
    User Image

Soul_tb:

Nelesia: User Image

Ruler of Everything: Gaiaonline demon center
    ruler of everything:
    Ruler of everything:
    Ruler of everything: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ruler of everything: User Image
    Ruler of everything: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Naysha Aysha:
    User Image

Ruler of Everything:
    User Image

Ruler of everything: Hambula temple
    Ruler of Everything: Jade's Requests
    Depressing_Lover: User Image
    Oc3anofdr3eams: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    dolphingurl: "]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Tsukoyuki: [X]
    The b***h D
    User Image
    Sillicia: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sillicia: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Sillicia: User Image

Darkmoon Dancer: [ TT ] Limited! -clicku here-
    Tsukoyuki: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Naysha Aysha: Nay-Nay's Line Art auction only 500k for 36 pices of art
    User Image

Tsukoyuki: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(art by Roxbaby)

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    User Image

Would you like to win a Soquili or gold? Then you came to the right place! In this advertising contest you can win big. Whoever gets the most points will win! I won't reveal the points people are collecting so that at the end there won't be any cheating. This contest ends 1 day before the art contest ends.

All you have to do is collect points!
    exclaim bump part has been abolished due to overuse. see page 56 for details.

?? points
    -Randomly
    If I see someone helping, bumping the thread to page 1 if it goes to page 2, or talking in the thread then I might randomly award them 1-20 points. Also you could win prizes randomly too!

25 points
    -Signature Advertising
    For every week you have the banner in your signature, you will get 25 points! I will check so make sure it's an entire week to get your points.

50 points
    -Link Exchange
    1. Ask permission from a thread owner to link to this contest.
    -Follow their rules on how to affiliate. If they aren't taking affiliates then do not ask.
    2. After they link to the contest, post their link in the thread. I will then add their link to the contest and give you 50 points!
    exclaim starting 8/28/06 only shops in the Mini Shops and subforums will count.. like art shops, art auctions, breedable shops, mini shops. This is where the artists are!

100 points
    -Contest referral
    If you refer an artist to this contest and they put your name in the referral section of the entry form then you get 100 points!

To enter advertising contest
    Post this form in the thread. I will then start an excel sheet that will collect your points.
    [color=blue][b][size=20]Ad Contest[/size][/b]
    Name:
    What do you hope to win?:
    Comments?:
    [/color]

(art by Gorachii)

User Image

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    ADCONTEST PARTICIPANTS
    fill out the form to be added here!
    Lunadriel
    Ad Contest
    Name: Lunadriel
    What do you hope to win?: Anything would be nice. ^.^
    Comments?: Sirenz, your art skillz pwn. But your not the one doing the art, your seeking it! XD I came kind of late, but I'm sure you got all sorts of good entries.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
    Ad Contest
    Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
    What do you hope to win?: [x] Angathi... the soquili I've been questing for for almost 6 months xD Yeah... I know I can only get him as regular, but I've wanted him so long I don't care anymore <3
    Comments?: I hope it's alright that I made my own Siggy banner sweatdrop And... I am hoping it's okay to start xD

Teigra
    Suppose I'll do this all officially and stuff. xd

Ad Contest
    Name: Teigra
    What do you hope to win?: A custom Soquili would be awesome, since I don't have one, but if I don't get that, I'll probably just take the gold to save towards getting a Soq of my own one day.
    Comments?: It's really awesome of you to run this contest. I'm hoping that I'll get the chance to enter some art of my own, in fact. This would be the first art contest I've ever had the courage and confidence to enter. ^__^

melodymh4
    Ad Contest
    Name: melodymh4
    What do you hope to win?: Gold. ^^
    Comments?: I'd affliate you with my shop!^_^ And good luck Sirenz!<333

Lorako
    Ad Contest
    Name: Lorako
    What do you hope to win?: Custom regular soquili
    Comments?: Hope you will have cute art, i will try to do one too ^^

Nuxaz
    Ad Contest
    Name:Nuxaz
    What do you hope to win?: A custom Soquili, but any other prizes are fine.
    Comments?: I really enjoy the way this was set up, one of the best that I've seen. I hope your art contest goes well and you can hopefully expect a peice done by me.

Iris_virus
    Ad Contest
    Name: Iris_virus
    What do you hope to win?: I'd love to finally have a soquili that was JUST mine. But really, anything is cool.
    Comments?: I'll try my best to advertise, and I can guarentee that I'll have atleast a few actual art entries myself. biggrin

*toddles off to add it to my sig and shop*

Depressing_Lover
    Ad Contest
    Name: Depressing_Lover | IRL: William (Yes, I'm a dude)
    What do you hope to win?: Gold... or 04' Donation letters! xd
    Comments?: I'll bump for yah, and advertise in my sig. 3nodding

Silent Spy
    Ad Contest
    Name: Silent Spy
    What do you hope to win?: A Soquili or Familiar for myself or Koorikami
    Comments?: I'll bump and advertise and probably submit a few entries. heart

dinyana
    Ad Contest
    Name: Dinyana or as I am usually know, Din
    What do you hope to win?: Probably a custom Soquili (no linearts) or gold x3
    Comments?: I'm sure this contest will get hundreds of entries <3 Good luck dear.

oc3anofdr3ams
    Ad Contest
    Name: oc3anofdr3ams
    What do you hope to win?: Gold
    Comments?: I'm hoping I can win this so I can earn the gorl for my Fuzzy Penguin Slippers Quest. ^^ I can't say I'm quite the artist but I will advertise this thread in my siggy and my quest thread. Plus I'll spread it around to my friends. heart

ShoeBandit
    Ad Contest
    Name: ShoeBandit
    What do you hope to win?: Um...anything to help with my IoDM quest is fine. ^^
    Comments?: I just love art contests and will support as much as possible! I've linked you in both my shops. ^_~ And here's their codes.

Master Wild Mage
    Ad Contest
    Name: Master Wild Mage
    What do you hope to win?: The Soquili custom- I've been trying to save up for my quest but it hasn't been going real well.
    Comments?: this is a great Idea and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it.

Quiddie!
    Ad Contest
    Name: Quiddie!
    What do you hope to win?: Tuwa, the soquili I've been questing for FOREVER! O_O
    Comments?: I'm going to enter when my coloring gets better, too! ^^ YAY SI!

Moon.Mage.Raein
    Ad Contest
    Name: Moon.Mage.Raein
    What do you hope to win?: I would really like a Soquili (pretty one! XD) or just gold is fine. I really wanna buy some NNL customs in the Christmas Event (custom prices are lowered greatly but you can only buy one for friends) for my many awesome friends but I only have 25k
    Comments?: Sirenz...you're a cool person. =3 I see you doing a lot of nice things to people. I think being nice and doing good deeds are better than any apple a day. pirate *sorry, for my ranting. >.>*

Skylar14
    Ad Contest
    Name: Skylar14
    What do you hope to win?: A custom regular soquili or gold that I can put towards my quest for a custom soquili
    Comments?: Good Luck Everyone!

Beautiful Violence

Ad Contest
    Name: Beautiful Violence
    What do you hope to win?: well I would really like to get 1 of 4 of your offerd prizes. The Nightmare scarf (for my best friend), the ninja headband (for my hubby), penguin slippers (for me whee ), Custom Soquili (SQUEE!!!)
    Comments?: I wanted to say have fun with your contest! Look for my entries soon. ^^

Naysha Aysha
    Ad Contest
    Name: Naysha Aysha
    What do you hope to win?: The custom soquilli for my surprise quest I can pm you the person I want to get it for, but I dont want to post it. Or a familiar mountain lion down as Nuka to go with Zira
    Comments?: Can I refer myself as an artist to this contest XD

Harperking
    Ad Contest
    Name: Harperking
    What do you hope to win?: win? we win stuff? cool!
    Comments?: This looks great! Can't wait to see all the awesome arts!

Kawaii Kokezaru
    Ad Contest
    Name: Kawaii Kokezaru
    What do you hope to win?: Gold
    Comments?: This is a super awesome contest. I hope you get great art!

Hikaru black Cat
    Ad Contest
    Name: Hikaru Black Cat
    What do you hope to win?: Anything biggrin i luff teh soquili or any kind of pet but i also need gold for my avitarr and to donate to mah friend
    Comments?: :OOOO good luck with finding teh pefect art
    whee

fatcat17
    Ad Contest
    Name: fatcat17
    What do you hope to win?: a so quili colored like my cat, Tiger, sinceh e has cancer
    Comments?: umm.. i dunno?

Ruler of Everything
    Ad Contest
    Name: Ruler of Everything (Jade)
    What do you hope to win?: A custom soquili. Or maybe just a regular soquili that Sirenz thought up, because she is awesome like that, and can do those things. Or maybe enough gold to get me well-into my soquili quest, so maybe later I can get a slot for a custom! heart
    Comments?: This is really cool! It is really nice of you, Sirenz to give away so much stuff! I only have 3.8k and I wish I could give away things like you can, you are a great role model to everyone, especially greedy people ninja

dolphingurl
    Ad Contest
    Name: dolphingurl
    What do you hope to win?: Custom soquili, maybe even my dream flutter, but I doubt it. Or just gold, to help out my soquili quest.
    Comments?: I love your contest, and I am glad you are finally about to have you art contest!

Elda-Chan
    Ad Contest
    Name: Elda-Chan
    What do you hope to win?: A Soquili... Of any kind. I've wanted one ever since the shop opened but never seemed to make it to events and stuff. XD
    Comments?: Good luck with this contest Sirenz! I hope its a sucess!

Sparkle Hearts
    Ad Contest
    Name: Sparkle Hearts
    What do you hope to win?: A Soquili please. They look so cool! heart
    Comments?: This looks like a neat little contest. I'm sure I know a few artists that would love to enter. heart

Killidenwu
    Ad Contest
    Name: Killidenwu [Maziki at Deviant Art. O___o]
    What do you hope to win?: Legolas Soquili, or anything.
    Comments?: >> On the art part, I am going to have to work very... very... hard.

FallenMercury
    Ad Contest
    Name: FM
    What do you hope to win?: My very first Soquili... heart
    Comments?: I've been wanting a Soquili for a little less than a year now, as has my friend Kytora. :3 I have a custom idea in mind, but I haven't made a quest thread or anything because I'm terrible about saving gold, and so my only chance is to win one. When/if I finally get one, it'll be co-owned with Kytora, since she's my best friend. heart

Sillicia
    Ad Contest
    Name: Sillicia
    What do you hope to win?: an extra item (anything / nothing)
    Comments?: ^^ I plan to start right away, and I'm doing this for fun and to get more entries for you! I've had a contest before, and artists have to be found =D
    (if referraled, my username will 99% chance be spelled wrong ^^; wink

ninetails4
    Ad Contest
    Name: ninetails4
    What do you hope to win?: soquili or gold for my quest for some custom/lineart edited pets.^.^
    Comments?: I hope your conest will be great wait i know it will be good luck. I might try out for teh art contest too but thats if i have time and I hope I will have time.

Tsukoyuki
    :0 Ooh. That Ad Contest looks neat.

Edit - Guess I'll enter as well. ^^

Ad Contest
    Name: Tsukoyuki
    What do you hope to win?: Gold. ^^
    Comments?: domokun Fabulous way of advertising this thread, I must say. =>

Darkmoon Dancer
    Ad Contest
    Name: Darkmoon Dancer
    What do you hope to win?: Gold wink
    Comments?: Good luck, Sirenz!

xxxWinter_Bearxxx
    Ad Contest
    Name mad xxwinter_bearxxx
    What do you hope to win?: o_O gold
    Comments?: Good luck ^^ I'll help out

[.f!xed.]
    Ad Contest
    Name: [.f!xed.]
    What do you hope to win?: Gold =D
    Comments?: Well I guess there is no harm in entering 3nodding

Synta
    Ad Contest
    Name: Synta
    What do you hope to win?: A custom Soquili, though anything else is fine 3nodding
    Comments?: Umm...goodluck and I hope you get a lot of good art! n.n I would try to enter, but my drawing skills aren't the best xD;;

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
    • Striking Knight 150
    • Dragon Uprising 75
    • Energy Harvester 150
    Advertisement in signature
    Melodymh4 8/26/06-
    ELF 8/26/06-
    Lorako 8/27/06-
    Nuxas 8/27/06-
    Iris_Virus 8/27/06-
    Depressing_Lover 8/27/06-
    Teigra 8/27/06-
    dinyana 8/27/06-
    Skylar14 8/27/06-
    oc3anofdr3ams 8/27/06-
    ShoeBandit 8/28/06-
    mafia mazy 8/28/06-
    Quiddie! 8/28/06-
    SilentSpy 8/28/06-
    Moon.Mage.Raein 8/28/06-
    Master Wild Mage 8/28/06-
    Harperking 8/28/06-
    Naysha Aysha: 8/29/06-
    fatcat17 8/29/06-
    Ruler of Everything 8/29/06-
    Sparkle Hearts 9/3/06
    Killidenwu 9/3/06
    Elda-Chan 9/3/06
    sparkle hearts 9/4/06
    ninetails4 9/5/06
    Tsukoyakui 9/05/06
    Abbyss 9/10/06
    Lunadriel

Referrals
    Nuxaz x2
    Moon.Mage.Raein
    Nam
    Lorako

Randomly
    8/28/06 Teigra 5
    8/29/06 Melody 7
    8/30/06 Lorako 10
    9/3/06 Lorako 10
    9/3/06 Teigra 10
    9/13/06 Harperking 15
    9/22/06 Lorako 20
    10/2/06 Lorako 20
    10/18/06 Lorako 20

Bumps
    exclaim These are points gotten when the bump part of the contest was open..now it has been taken down.
    Skylar14 6
    Dinyana 68
    Quiddie! 17
    ShoeBandit 10
    oc3anofdr3ams 93
    Moon.Mage.Raein 3
    Depressing_Lover 135
    Teigra 200
    mafia mazy 7
    melodymh4 43
    Lorako 45
    exclaim if your bumps are not here then PM SirenzArtContest with the last page you bumped on

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Hey Sirenz ^^

just caught you thread when I was surfing around the art contest thread ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items