Pollwhore 0.4488188976378 44.9% [ 228 ]
Abby 0.11811023622047 11.8% [ 60 ]
Xion 0.12795275590551 12.8% [ 65 ]
Joey 0.088582677165354 8.9% [ 45 ]
Chao 0.21653543307087 21.7% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 508 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 262 263 264 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hi! And welcome to Neobakeneko and Chao de Chao's first annual art contest!

Yes I said "annual" eek We have every intention to hold an art contest every year around this time 3nodding And believe me, we've got enough characters to throw at you wink Now, it's not alot, and the prizes aren't as large as many other contests out there (in the millions gonk ) but we hope with what we have and our characters, it's enough to entice you ^_^. As for "why are you holding this contest?" In Chao's words, "We're psychotic and want art of our alter egos." ^_^;

Starting date : Now! whee
Ending date : October 6th for WIPS, October 12th for all final entries.
Awards Ceremony : October 15th (Our Two year Anniversary ! heart ) Exact time TBA.

Table of Contents:
arrow Introduction
arrow Prizes
arrow Rules/F.A.Q.
arrow Entry Information
arrow Chao
arrow Xion
arrow Abyss
arrow Joey
arrow Additonal Information
arrow Links In
arrow Links out
arrow Freebies?!

Updates:

October 3rd, 2006
AWARDS CEREMONY INFO
The contest is officially over! Thank you all so much for your time, posts and especially entries heart The awards ceremony will be held on October 15th at 8pm EST. A pre-ceremony party will be held at 7 30pm EST. During the party I will try and give out small mini-prizes for mini-games. (Nothing grand lol, like the daily chance freebies.)
Neither the party nor the ceremony are mandatory, but they'll be fun smile
Here are the times for different timezones (for the ceremony, the party is half an hour before.)
The ceremony is October 15th, at 8:00pm EST
OR - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7:00pm Central time
OR - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6:00pm Mountain time.
OR - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5:00pm Pacific time.

September 10th, 2006 IMPORTANT!!!! With the end of the contest coming, I want to be sure certain things are clear. If you are working on an entry, and you have finished it, you must submit it by the 6th. If you're entry is not done or you want to work on it some more, submit a Work-In-Progress (WIP) this can be a screenshot, or the image itself just with a note that it's a WIP. Any WIP's have to be in by the 6th, and they will get an extra 6 days, until October 12th to work on their entries. All completed WIPs must be in by the 12th. If you're still confused don't hesitate to PM me. I would HATE for anyone to miss out on getting in an entry 3nodding
August 30th, 2006 We're up to 38 entries! Also, Joey has a tattoo! It's decided it's on the base of her spine. (Any entries that were entered before she decided to get the tattoo won't be disqualified or looked at differently.)
August 19th 2006 We're back!! heart And up to 33 entries , thanks guys! biggrin
August 8th, 2006 IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!! Chao and I (Neobakeneko) will not be available from August 12th to August 19th. The contest will remain open of course, and entries will still be accepted, however you cannot pm them to us. I will be checking every page since our absence when we get back to find any submissions or questions. If you feel we will miss your post, wait till we get back. bumping and talking is welcome of course! Also, there is a new reference picture up for Joey and Chao ( a couple piece) AND, a new outfit we'd like to see Joey in, so give it a go and take a look! heart
July 31st, 2006 We've officially got 25 entries! whee
July 21st, 2006 Joey's got a tattoo! Check out her post for more information, as well as a new "Scene we'd like to see" suggestion.
June 03, 2006 Pictures added to the "Additonal Information" post.
May 28th, 2006 A new post altogether, "Additional Information" has been added. It can be found underneath Joey's post, and perhaps will inspire some artists.
May 27th, 2006 WE OFFICIALLY HAVE FIVE ENTRIES heart !! Yes, it's the little things that make me happy heart
May 20th, 2006 'Nother reference for Chao added 3nodding
May 18th, 2006 Added another category (that I shoulda had from get-go sweatdrop ) Best Scene.
May 11th, 2006 Made slight changes to Joey's clothing preferences.
April 23rd, 2006- Heights were added to Abby, Joey, and Xion's posts. A new rpize added, Cosplay Abby. With new corresponding reference pics.
April 21st, 2006 - The contest has started!

Banner art provided by Chimeranell
PRIZES

Ah yes, what we're all waiting to see ne? Underneath prize is a brief explaination ^_^v Also, part of the reason the contest duration is so long is to give us time to increase the prizes hopefully 3nodding So be on the lookout for that! ^^

If you'd like to read the awarding posts and what not, the ceremony starts on page :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13195544&page=253 .

Grand Prize: 100k : Telotora!
Cream of the crop baby!
1st prize: 75k : CapoeiraMonkey!
Cream of half the crop? o.O
2nd prize: 50k Caliginous!
Cream of the can? xd

Best couple/most intimate: 20k : Bluebluechan!
A couple picture of either Abby/Xion or Chao/Joey. Shounen-ai isn't elligible here ^^;
Best group: (3+) 15k Songstress_Kyonie!
A picture of three characters or more.
Best chibi/plushie: 5k Ainath!
Aww!! Kawaii!! So little and cute and I wanna put it in my pocket! whee
Best Scene: 20k Narithian!
The best piece that depicts action with or between characters. Something is happening. (See our "Things we'd like to see" in each character description for ideas 3nodding )

The "Good Golly Miss Molly You Can Read!!" awards:
Basically "The Best of". One for each character, awarded to a piece that we feel really, really, depicts that character.
Chao : 10k I-morgan!
Xion : 10k Christmas_chan!
Abyss: 10k Asgarda!
Joey : 10k Bluebluechan!

*Special Categories*
Best Cosplay Abby Most Flamboyant : 10k Cold-Blooded Angel!

Most Enthusiastic : 5k Hizoku Higurashi-San!
'Zis award goes to someone we feel got really interested in our characters in teh contest and just everything 3nodding This doesn't necesarrily mean the person who has the most entries 3nodding

best Cutest (10k): Narithian!
Best Cutest Runner-up (5k) : Keriea!
F.A.Q.

question Can I enter more than one piece?
idea YES! Totally!

question Can I win more than one prize?
idea Each entry is elligible for one prize. More entries = more chances. (However if you win one of the top three prizes you aren't elligible to win smaller prizes, just trying to be fair ^_^v)

question Can I draw Chao and Xion in a yaoi-ish scene?
idea While Chao may not be as keen on Yaoi as I am...YES! I would love to see a pic of Chao and Xion >.>;; 'Cuz I'm a yaoi fan girl perv that way blaugh

question Do you accept entries over pg - 13?
idea Well, nothing that needs a happy face to cover it's parts eek But I would really like to see some more "intimate" pictures between the couples 3nodding If you aren't sure if it violates gaia's ToS, then pm it to me. Still using the form of course ^^

question Can we ask questions?
idea I prefer you post it in the thread rather than pm'ing it to me.

question Do you accept dollz?
idea Sure. However, you must provide the link back to the site. And, as a fellow doller, I am aware of many of the sites that do and do not allow you to use their bases in forum sites like Gaia. Also, bear in mind that as of yet, there is no seperate prize for Doll entries.

question Do you accept avatar edits?
idea Sorry no.

question Can we draw anyone?
idea Of the characters listed, why yes of course. We're not really looking for art of your OCs with our OCs sweatdrop

question Can we deviate from the outfits provided?
idea Sure! Get creative, so long as you think it suits the character. (Bear in mind Abby has some particulars to her choice of clothing.)

question Can we do collabs?
idea Yes you may. And if you and your partner should win anything, I will split the money down the middle and send one-half to each. What you do with it after that is up to you ^_^

question Is there any style of art in particular you prefer?
idea Not at all. We appreciate all forms of art, hence holding the contest. So feel free to do what you do best or even experiment ^_^

question I'm confused...is Chao gay?
idea Technically...no. ^_^' He just likes to harass Xion. Chao is very much straight and with Joey. 3nodding

question Can I use color pencils?
idea Yes! You can use color pencils, the computer, markers, pen, pencil, draw it on your wall and take a picture of it, your snot (eww crying ) any and all media is acceptable 3nodding

Basic Rules:

1. check drama at the door along with your coats and bags please.
2. You may of course bump and talk and stuff ^_^v.
3. If you want to give feedback on another's entry, keep it constructive ><!
4. Please do NOT draw Chao's avatar. Yes they have the same names but they are two different characters. Any art depicting his avatar will not be accepted.
ENTRY INFO!!

Please pretty please use this entry form when submitting your piece, it reduces the chance of missing it sweatdrop

Remove starry things ^_^

[b*]Username: Your gaia name, or the name you would like credited.
[b*]Characters drawn:Who, of our characters, did you draw?
[b*]Medium used:What'd you use to draw this? PS 7? MS Paint? Snot?
[b*]Post (Or Link to) the submission:
[b*]Notes: Anything else you'd like to share with us ^^

All the entries can like be found here --> heart
User Image

(Tutorial: How to pronounce his name...
K....O....)

DO NOT DRAW HIS AVATAR! THEY ARE TWO SEPERATE CHARACTERS!!

User ImageName: Chao de chaos
Age: Technically, about a millenia blaugh Physically he looks about 18.
Physical Appearance: On the rare ocassion that he removes his mask in public, a pale complexion, crimson lips and icy blue eyes are laid to display. An overall pretty face adorned with short fangs, covered in smooth, silky, snow-white hair. All this is set atop a slender, slightly muscular frame. He stands around 5'9", leaning kept balanced by angelically archaic wings, spanning about 8 feet from tip to tip.
Clothing: Chao's original outfit is a jester's collar, a tigh black outfit, a white inverted cross on his chest, white ballet-esque sandals strapped up in a feminine fashion, and a faux face (mask). Nowadays, Chao will often wear "gothic" style clothing. Leather of any shape or size, and even jeans and a shirt, both adorned with skulls, chains and buckles. Then and again he can be found wearing bright hues of purple.
Personality: Chao is intelligent, spaztic, androgynous, flirtacious fool. He's loyal to himself, his friends and is especially fond of Xion. (*hint hint wink wink*) He can often be found hopping, skipping, studying, picking flowers, listening ot music, eating candy, anything that tickles his fancy. Especially stalking/harassing/fondling Xion. He enjoys hanging with Abby who he refers to as his little sister.

Scene's we'd like to see:
exclaim Chao requests to be drawn with the love of his life, Joey.

Reference Pics: Both of his reference pictures have him wearing his original outfit, which if you so please you may or may not draw him in. Unfortunately we don't have many reference pictures for him, so feel free to ask any quesitons you may have. Hopefully during the contest the amount of ref pics for him can be increased *nod* Also, the top part of his wings are a pearl color and feathery and the bottom part is black to a slate color and is almost leathery.

[1] [2]
[3]

Profile art by Chimeranell
User Image

(Pronounced...Zee...on)

User ImageName: Xion (Nicknamed Xixi)
Physical Appearance: Xion is a handsome man smooth features including soft grey eyes framed by straight, soft, silvery, slighlty shoulder lenght hair. His head rests upon broad shoulders, and a tall, lean build; well-sculpted. Stands at about 5'11" in height
Clothing: Xion sports a nifty scarlet trench and a soft white, long-sleeved shirt underneath. Adorned with leather straps and a matching pair of white leather pants. Black boots. If he is not in his usual attire, he can be found in formal clothing or in nothing at all.
Personality: Intelligent, witty, neat, blunt and a razor sharp tongue. Xion is fairly serious and sad looking often. There are few things that he has a soft spot for, Abby and Chao being his softest.
Likes/dislikes/misc. : He can be found napping in a hammock or in the grass, eating sleeping or running and dodging Chao's sexual harassment attempts. He is especially fond of pushing Abby on the swings and spending time with her. Secretly, Xion enjoys smelling the roses and listneing to (and singing) golden oldies.

Scenes we'd like to see:
exclaim He would like you to pick at his softer side and depict him and Abby together.
exclaim Or even a shounen-ai type struggle between him and Chao.
exclaim Singing a golden oldie.

Reference Pictures:
[x] [x] [x]
New![x]

Profile art by Hybrid-Porcupine Moose
User Image

User ImageName: Abyss (Abyss is her proper name, she is more commonly called Abbigail and even more commonly, Abby.)
Age: Abby's actual age is unknown. But she has the physical body of 10 year old. (Think Hagu from Honey and Clover ^_^v) She also acts that age, if not younger @_@;;
Physical Appearance: She has short (shoulder-lenght) brown hair, with nautral light brown and almost blonde streaks throughout. Hazel eyes. Abby also multiple scars on her neck and arms. As though someone dug their nails in hard enough to make her bleed and then dragged them down about an inch or two. She is very thin, with small, barely A-cup boobies. Roughly 4'9".
Clothing: Her favorite dress is a thin-strapped, long silver dress. She also likes big "princess-like" dresses. She'll even run around with a sheet around her shoulders calling it her Royal Cloak blaugh For everyday wear she'll go for anything cute or colorful. She only has a few rules. She will not wear a skirt that is above her knees or a shirt that shows her midriff ('cuz then she feels like she's being a bad girl ^^; ) Sleeveless shirts are okay, tube-tops are pushing it o.O But maybe once in a blue moon ^^v
Personality : Abby is pretty fun-loving. She loves to play and run around. Though sometimes if she feels as though you're yelling at her, or just being mean, she'll get pouty and hide.
Likes/dislikes/Misc: Abby likes pastel colors, loud (metal, punk) music. She likes cookies, candy, and shiny things. And LOVES to swing!! Abby also loves to act. She likes sparkly jewerly. And intricate. Anything that makes her feel like a princess. She hates the dark or feeling alone. She looks at Xion as her soulmate and protector. He pulled her from the dark and gave her her name, Abyss, without him she'd be lost.
Scenes We'd like to see (but you are by no means limited to!):
exclaim Abby eating a lollipop looking innocent in a super frilly dress.
exclaim Abby being held by Xion from behind.
exclaim Abby sleeping while Xixi watches over her.
exclaim Abby listening to loud music while Xixi is trying to sleep/read.
exclaim Abby and Xion playing pool.
exclaim Swinging, duh blaugh
exclaim And if at all possible, a picture of Abby brushing her favorite dolls' hair. Circe and Claudia. (References can be found below.)

Random facts:
Abby and Xion's anniversary is February 24th.
On their first date, (which was a blind date of sorts) they played pool, he made her raspberry tea (which is now her favorite) and she kissed him first ^_^v.
Her favorite picture : [x]
Because even though it's not what they look like, she thinks of her and Xion everytime she sees it. (Thought perhaps that's the closest reference to their size difference I can give you ^_^; )
Her favorite movie is Bennie and Joon.

Reference Pictures:
Best Ref Overall:
[x]
New![x]
Clothing Ideas: A doll done by myself
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[4]
[5]
While this is NOT how she looks, it's exactly the kind of crazy thing she'd wear.

Abby's Accessories :
Her absolute favorite piece of jewelry
An almost egyptian style necklace.
Pretty ring1
Another shot of her pretty ring
Her most favorite hat in the world

Abby's dolls:
Circe
(Pronounced Sir-see) Her hair is long, nearly to her ankles. Yes her eyes are all black and no she has no mouth. However, even if she looks a bit scary to you, she looks beautiful to Abby (So don't draw her looking scary, it'd hurt her and Abby's feelings crying ). And they have a special connection where Abby can even tell if she's smiling or not.
[1] [2] [3]

Claudia
She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist in thick curls. In the following pictures it's pulled up into a loose bun. Abby likes to come up with all sorts of hairstyles where she pulls up Claudia's hair to the side and let's it cascade down or even seperates it into two curly ponytails on the sides of her head.
[1] [2]

Cosplay Abby:
[1]
[2]
[3]

Profile art done by Chimeranell
User Image

User ImageName: Joey
Phyiscal Appearance: Slim build, average boobies. (mid C-cup) She has long black hair (just below her butt) that she'll wear up, down, side-ways, whatever fits the outfit. Light brown eyes, pale-ish skin. Roughly 5'5"
At the suggestion of CECY-_-Ofthedesert Joey's decided to get a tattoo whee ! And, it's been decided that it's on the base of her spine 3nodding (If you would like to add any other tattoos, a tear under her eye or whatever, feel free >w< But the tattoo on her spine is like, mandalatory blaugh Unless you can't see her back @_@; )The tattoo will be a skull with wings. NOT LIKE A HEADBAND. But more in the background, if you can invision it 3nodding The wings would resemble Chao's. Underneath the skull's eyes would be the same markings as these.
Clothing: Her basic attire consists of tight, revealing black. Mini-skirts, tank tops, tight pants, a**-kicking boots and sunglasses. It doesn't have to be black, but DARK colors. Red, blue, green. She favors the gothic/punk style of clothing, you know, the striped arm warmers, net sihrts, SPIKES AND CHAINS = heart !!! She'll also go for the lolita style stuff every so often. Short, leathery kimonos are fun too.
Personality: A bit of a tom-boy she's very active. She likes sparring and will take any reason to fight. Though, in her spare time, she loves to dance with her eyes closed. Watching her move, one would think of someone possibly casting an intricate spell? sweatdrop She alos loves to draw, and would like to better herself to be along the lines of Royo.
Likes/dislikes/Misc. : She does not like frilly things or pastel colors. Half the stuff Abby wears, you wouldn't catch Joey dead in. She likes, according to Chao, "Alternative Punk s**t" music. Think along the lines of MCR. She also likes Depeche Mode, (often called by herself and everyone else, Depress Mode blaugh )
Random facts: Her favorite song is by VNV Nation and is called Beloved.
Her and Chao's Anniversary is March 17th....yes..Saint Patricks day ><

Scenes we'd like to see:
exclaim Joey dancing in a gothic-renaissance dress.
exclaim Joey sketching Chao while he sleeps.
exclaim Joey and Chao on the floor exhausted from fighting/sparring. (It's what they did the first day they met 3nodding )
exclaim A "sexy/seductive" piece of Joey with her tattoo on the base of her spine visible 3nodding
exclaim Joey in this outfit (without the wings) --> [x]

Reference Pictures:
Some of her pictures are small but were the best ideas I could give for her style of clothing. I apologize in advance for that.

Best reference over all: [x]
[x] -- New!!

Clothing references:
[1]
[2]

Probably the only frilly dress you will see her in
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
The outfit is great, but the colors are too bright for her, change them to a black, red and maybe white combo.

Profile art done by Chimeranell
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Here, we'll post information that sort of comes to us as we go. This information is of course mentioned to help inspire you artists when drawing. Any information here can be used or added (or not) to your entries as you see fit ^-^v
The images here are for rough ideas. You are by no means limited to drawing their room (if you so choose) exactly as you see it. It's to give an idea of what it looks like 3nodding The same for the house, though, it is pretty accurate. 3nodding

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask 'em biggrin

Neobakeneko
THE GIRLS

The girls live in a large farmhouse with two other girls. (Whom you will meet in later contests wink )
The farmhouse has two floors and is very old. It rests in a field of grass and weeds, in a dark area. The house is surrounded by old and nearly wilted trees, grey skies and darker clouds. There is no sun. None of the girls know what is beyond their home, the feilds seem to go on forever then fade into a light mist. Just infront of the house is a very large oak tree. Many of it's leaves are gone and hanging from it is a swing. There is where Abby spends most of her time.
The Farmhouse.

Abyss - Has a room on the first floor across the hall from the living room. Inside you'd think a princess lived there. She has a large white canopy bed with pink curtains that drape down the sides. A white vanity with a large mirror adorned carved pink flowers rests across from her bed. Beside the bed is a small white chest of drawers. On it sit Circe and Claudia. The rest of her room is usually clean, unless she decides to go on a pretend spree. Where she'll run around the house with her cape-sheet, or when she puts on improved shows for her dolls. There is also a decent sized low bay window. Sometimes Abby will sit there sipping her raspberry tea while day dreaming.
The Bay Window
Her room.

Joey - Has a room in the back of the farmhouse on the first floor. In her room is a large iron framed bed. The foot and headboards are both carved and intricate. She has a mahogany desk where many, many papers or strewn about. A purple and black beanie chair is found off to the side. The rest of her room, the floor, walls, and several spots on the ceiling, are covered in drawings. Some on paper, some on the wall itself. Pen or pencil sketches, lineart, colored works, paintings, almost anything can be found there. Along the wall is a door; her walk-in closet. The closet is seperated into two sides. The left has her punk attire. Mini-skirts, platform boots, buckle boots, hooker boots, net shirts, spikes, chains, collars, a latex kimono or three, etc. On the right, delicately hanging, are several renassaince style dresses. Some low cut with flaring sleeves, others more conservative. Most of them are black and red, a few are all black, and one has a green and gold combination. Below the dresses are a few pairs of black shoes, and a large box. Inside the box are her earrings, necklaces and other accessories to match the dresses. Back to her room, there is a second door that leads to the backyard garden. It looks a bit forsaken, many of the trees and plants are wilted and overgrown. Vines cover almost every surface. In the center is a dried out fountain surrounded by several marble benches. When you walk in, the dead leaves often crunch under your feet. The air is crisp, and though you wouldn't expect it, when the wind blows you can smell green grass. Here, is where Joey dances.
Her room.-The first door (from your left) is the bedroom door, the next is the closet, and the one all the way on the right (the half open one) would be the door leading to the garden.

Chao de Chaos
The Guys.
The weather is constantly a mild 60 degrees. Tolerable. The sky resembles a night sky year around; as if a deep navy blue had been poured into the sky and sprinkled with star dust. The large house has been built within a forest, it is home to both Xion and Chao and others unmentioned. This old crickety Victorian has been built on a sturdy foundation and has taken quite a beating. It's porch is worn, vine covered and the white paint is peeling and has been for some time.

Chao: Contrary to his nature, Chao resides in the library section of the home. He spends whatever time he wishes inside of it. A large study, the walls are tall, traced in books, shining mahogany shelves, a small fireplace burning brightly, a distorted image hanging above it, and a comfortable study chair plopped in front of it. No, there is no bed in this library...but, Chao doesnt mind sleeping with Xion heart

Xion: Past the staircase, and further down the hall beyond the parlor, Xion's room is off to the left. His door is decorated with an ornate carving featuring aquarius, the water carrier.
As the door is opened the room is filled with a sweet aroma. A cozy room, furnished with a book shelf, a desk and chair, a large bed not made, and a small bureau next to it. The furniture are all of the same mahogany that adorns the rest of his room. His room is pristine with the exception of photos of Abby and himself together, photos of Chao chasing him, and of the other inhabitants across his desk on on his bed. The room has been painted an off gray,the ceiling has been decorated with the image of a night sky. On the walls are mounted simple candle holders that show signs of wear. A closet is off to the right with ample clothing, including his daily wardrobe. more trousers. leather shirts and a black leather trench coat hanging in the back. In his closet as well, you can find Chao's clothing. Most of the closet is filled with Chao's alternative clothing, a lot of it bordering on Gothic.
LINKS IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13195544][img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/ChaoandNeo/BANNER.gif[/img][/url]
OMGWTFBBQ?! Freebies?!

That's right!
Several kind souls have drawn freebies of the characters, our avatars, or just moments in the thread. And I've decided to share them here with you whee

[x] - Chao told a bad joke, so Lai-Lai made him a sad panda.
[x] - Narithian told a bad joke so Lai-Lai blinded his little Coco with hsi nekkid-ness xd
[x] - Lai-Lai's muse died crying

[x] - Kyonie is my thread slave, and as such she made a widdle banner.
[x] - Kyonie also made a banner for Chao >w<
[x] - A touching picture of an emotional time in the thread. Not that you could tell from the pic though xd

[x] - A piece of Abby and Xixi that for some reason, Hizoku didn't want to enter @_@ Totally adorable whee
[x] - Not really made for us, but I stoles it from Hizoku's siggie xd
We Have a Mascot?! O.O!

That's right!
Also known as the Unofficial Vampyre Contest-Rafter Bat!

User Image

Sonny de Cerberus has dedicated himself to watching over the thread, bumping when necessary, chatting with us and newcomers and eating our food stare He's known by his signature entrance of flying in...and going straight to the rafters. Where he sleeps. Even if you wipe drool on him o.o! Believe us, we've tried xd

So if you see him around, give 'im a hug, a pat on the back, start up a convo, but don't go near that cheesecake! It's been claimed by him and Abby 3nodding
resoived 14
gonk I want to be the first to enter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas