Other... 0.35947712418301 35.9% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 212 213 214 > >> >>> »|

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"heh..i wonder how kasha is likin her shower rite about....now" unmei said as he perked his ears up 2 hear kasha screams of anger. " ....wut did u do damnit!!" pyro yelled turnin around and starein at unmei "well?.." his ears went down '..y did she yell at me?...' he thought 2 himself. akuma stood amazed at pyro. " eek ..um..pyro..?" he said she stood up. "sorry unmei... i didnt mean dat..." she sighed lookin up at da skool *which is coverd in toilet papper now* h"..i uh....i put ink in her shower o now shes gonna look .." trails off as kasha comes up in a towel " kasha! ur..ur PINK!!!" pyro yelles eek surprised .. unmei runs behind akuma and pyro.akuma growled as kenshin came up 2 them all pissed off just like kasha.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
When he got to the forest he turned into his werwolf form. He started sniffing around for something to fight. "Man everything smells so weak." He caught the smell of something that intrested him. "Wow those haven't been in the forest for awhile." He chases down the scent to find a minotaur. "Good now i can truly test my strength." He charges the minotaur
Kasha eyes burn with da most firey red they have ever been as she stares down Pyro & her wolves, Kenshin runs to her side & stops dead in his tracks as his eye twitches lookin at da towel cover pink Kasha. "Wha? What da Hell happened!?!?!" Kenshin gasped Kasha turned & faced him da h8 & anger in her eyes shut him up immediatly. "Pyro..." kasha started out calm lookin to da floor but as her head lifed so did her temper. "...if ud BE so kind as TO GET UR ******** WOLVES OUT MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL THEM MY GODDAMN SELF & SAVE KENSHIN DA ******** TROUBLE OF GETTIN THEIR UNWORTHY BLOOD ON HIS CLAWS!!!!!!!!!" Kasha's hair flowed behind her & her eyes glowed, "Mis- K-Kash.... calm down u cant use ur powers in da hallway u should get back to ur dorm before ppl come out into da hall to see wuts wrng." Kenshin whispered to her gettin a bit scared of his owner hinself "Grrr.....FINE!" Kasha growl/screamed as her body glowed & da pink coloration disapeared, "Pyro... Ur wolf those dat again.....& ill kill all 3 of u...." Kasha grinned sinisterly eyes narrow, "Whoa....Mitress REALLY doesnt like pink..." Kenshin said walkin behind her as she slammed da door to her dorm.

||Oh Yea Dont 4get to check da Profiles due to changes or new characters dat have been added||
in the forest i just walk around looking for something
the strongest thing i see are some wolves but i leave them alone since all they'll prolly do is kill some moose or something
about to leave when i step on something.... i already know what it is and i start cussing to myself and look down and notice the size of it "...thats to big for anything not worth it.....still gross though... but alright then time to have some fun with waht ever the hell just ruined my shoes" spots some tracks and follows them running with equipment jingeling

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pyro falls 2 da floor in fear. "...unmei?...akuma?...U LEFT ME!!!" she looked around 4 the wolves. "guys?...plz dont leave me...i have a problem wit bein alone.. crying " she cryed. she heard a noise comin from da woods and went 2 see wut it was. she sees flamer run by so she fallows ' maybe he seen akuma and unmei..' she though hopefuly fallowin him.

((damn those wolves leavin me like dat))
Kasha walked out of her dorm fixin her collar on her shirt, "Wait til i see Py-" She's cut off da image of her sister runnin after sum guy thro da window, Kasha blinks & opens da window jumpin out, due to Kenshin's size he had to take da long way. "Pyro wait up!" she called catchin up with her sister.

~With Kenshin~

Damn it no fair i miss bein little.... He pouted to himself walkin out da double doors his steady walk turned into a full out dash as he began to follow Kasha's scent. "Damn it she could of waited..." he said out loud.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
He dispatches the minotaur after he gets a new scent. "Smells like that idiot from before." "Good theres nothing holding me back out here." He quietly stalks shadow.
stops behind some bushes and spots a huge beast "a chimara?....maybe.... looks fun enough for me either way though" waits for it to calm down as it looks angry or fustrated with something "maybe it's sick or ingured... if sso then theres no point in thi--" just then the best let out a spit of flame and i rolled back to narrowly avoid it "...ooookay.... so it's good to fight" i pulls out my two katars and get ready
Raven walked up to her new school frustrated about everything in her life. "I hate my family so much this is all my fathers fault." Raven sighed and sat under a cheery blossom tree reading her favorite book.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Osore jumps through the chimera killing it. "Now that that annoyance is out of the way i can try you." "Stand ready." Charges at shadow
~wakes up looking around and yawning some, he takes a shower and puts on simple jeans and a T-Shirt... He stops in front of the long black locked case... "Nah... not yet.. there no need for it yet..." He leans over to his bed and removes a short dagger from under his pillow and transfers it to a hidden location on his body...~

~He scans the room some before turning to the door, he gets a bad feeling before opening the door and exiting... He turns around and locks the door behind him, he asks himself... "I wonder what our first test at this schools gonna be..." He starts for the cafiteria to get something to eat, his massive appitite getting the best of him, as it always did.

He walked down the hallway seeing pink foot prints on the floor, all the time thinking, .: I still havn't met any of the occupants here... I'll do that right after I eat.... And what the hell are those foot prints from? I have a feeling this is gonna be a crazy place to live... :.
Kenshin finally catches up only to see da guy dat Pyro was followin attackin sum odd beast. "Well...dats new huh Mistress?" Kenshin says walkin up next to her, Kasha sighed "Yea but not to me...not really anyway Ive fought 1 of thse things before when i was small they stink after u kill them...i mean as soon as u do they let off a really nasty scent..." Kasha trails off thinkin about it & her extra sensitive nose didnt really conjure up wonderful memeries. "Pyro if u value ur nose u'd wanna leave with me & Kenshin now..." She stops noticin its too l8 & just moves away....fast.

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pyro fainted as a really bad smell enterd her nose "ooo poor thing.. oh great its u.. stare "akuma came and inched pyro on his back and unmei came out and sat by gazer. "so y cant i turn into a human form like u can..its not fare.." "unhe wined. akuma growled "unmei...if u ask dat question 1 more time ima kill y u ba-" he stoped as kenshin came into view 'damn dat ******** kitten..' he growled allowed " wut r u doin here. come 2 threaten us again?.." 'damn if dat unmei didnt run off i could have stayed wit pyro god only nos wut trouble she started.' he sighed settin her near a near-by tree then went back 4 unmei.
Raven stays under the cherry blossom tree lisening to the sounds of natureignoreing the noses comeing from the forest. "Cant people just be quite"
"U idiot..Im leavin now with K- i mean My Mistress so if u dont mind i have to help her get back that smell is kinda bad ya' know..."Kenshin said helpin Kasha on his back da world seemed to spin as da toxic smells hit Kasha's nose. "Kenshin u might wanna hurry yomits not a good look 4 u..." Kenshin twitched ...yomit??? with dat he dashed foward to da dorm room. Kasha ran into da bathroom & there said goobye to her lunch. After dat she she brushes her teeth & plops on her bed face 1st

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff