< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213 214 > >> >>> »|

Shia turned "no.." She said shaking her head. "I've been her for a while.."
[[I just never posted xD]]

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"O" sweats a bit sweatdrop "im kind of oblvious most of the time unless u look like a good fighter...so whats ur name? and can u fight good?"
comes out of room yawning " heh napping is the best part of my day.... i need a life" walks down the hall looking to see if anyone new has arrived. notices mini-naru walking by and desh closeing the door behind him "well then.... that wasn't to hard... i guess i'll go find some tourches and metal and stuff and make myself a new gun or two.... then after that..... i'll go see if they have any small, adorible animals around here..... hehehehe" i said while pretending to hold a gun and aim it
InternalGazer
"O" sweats a bit sweatdrop "im kind of oblvious most of the time unless u look like a good fighter...so whats ur name? and can u fight good?"

"fight...." Shia looked down and back up "no I'm not the fighter type sorry."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"aww too bad sparring alone is so boring." "well i guess ill be seeing u around" continues walking toward the gym.
walks around looking for something to do
sees a room for science and labs and eyebrow raises "hmmmmm.... this might be fun... i guess i'll find some way of... explosions..... or something... hmmmm or..." looks to the room to the left "i could build some dort of robot or some sort of battle simulator at the technology room......nah explossions sound like more fun"

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pyro sighs leanin up aganist the wall "well he must be sleep ill leave a note!no..dat wont work..oh well i ll get the wolves and well just walk around" she said walkin away.

~outside~

"well guys u ready 2 walk around mor-" she stops when she sees her wolves growlin at sum1. " ohh..come on lets go say hi..or bug him sommore.." she smiled she went 2 walk over when they grabed her shirt growlin. " oh fine ill talk 2 da gurl.." she pouted thy let her go. "hellooo...miss how r u? do u no dat guy..hes an a**..best leave him alone..rite guys?" the wolves nod and sit in da shade. she stared at the guy evily. 'dat evil perty pooper' she growled 2 her self.

((um..nvm i 4get))
after about 20 attempts to make a huge explosion i give up and head over to ......well........ no where.... so i just start walking around looking for something to do "stupid chem lab.... haveing only little children things... vinager, alchohol, ........doughnuts...... i don't know" i said to myself "......well i guess i'll just go hang out.... maybe they have a place where i can... shoot things... or cut them.... or burn them.... maybe use a grenade or two......" looks around ".....maybe i should ask someone..... or i could just do that to an empty dorm.... or the kind with people in it....... while they are still in there....." just then i huuuuge smile came up over my face as the maniacle laughter begins

btw pyro..... you are confusing me @_@ what just happened in your post?
||WHOO I POSTED!||

Kasha walks into da main courtyard still on Kenshin. "So now what Mistress?" He said lookin back at Kasha who had fallen asleep on his back. The tiger smiled & kneeled down lettin her slide off his back under a tree where he sat next to her placin his head on his paws closin his eyes. Kasha wakes to see Kenshin sleep, she smiles recallin when he was a cub fallen asleep on anything. she leaned on his side fallin back to sleep.

||TAKE DAT I POSTED!!!||

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
After getting bored with working-out he decides to go for a walk and maybe meet some people. He walked out to the courtyard and noticed a girl sleeping. "what a wimp and stupid who would sleep out here who knows who might steal her stuff." He continues to walk and decides to head into the forest to see if he couldnt find something to fight out there.
after setting up a trap in a random room(wonder which twisted ) i realize that all i've been doing is blowing up stuff so then i decide that after a nap i'll go have some fun in the wilderness
"I DIDNTDO IT I SWEAR!!!!!!!" Kasha yells wakin up to find Kenshin in da tree they were sleep under pantin like crazy eyes wide. Kasha couldnt help but giggle at her oversizded kitten, "Ken-Ken...its ok i just had a baddream dat i was attacked by E.T. again..." Kasha sighed tryin to shake da dream outta her head. Kenshin gracfully landedon da ground beside her, "Ur still scared of E.T? I thought u said u got over it years ago.' Kenshin said noticin Pyro's sent as did Kasha. "Ok time to drop da subject, we'll just take this extra time to hunt my sis down" Kasha beamed hopin Kenshin would agree. "....Fine..." He said defeatedly, Kasha jumps on him & 2gether they run to where Pyro is.

~Where Pyro's at~

"SISTER!!!!" Kasha yells as Kenshin jumpsup landin next to her lockin eyes with Akuma "Wut u want u dumb animal" Kenshin growled, ignorin da pet fight about to begin Kasha jumps off Kenshin walkinup to Pyro smilin "So sis wuts up? Dont worry i dont plan on hurtin u(yet)" Kasha smiled happily.
after an hour i wake up from the nap and look around yawning
after something to wake me up(like coffe..... or banging my head on the wall n_n[in case you can't tell i'm insane @_@]) i stretch on my gloves and take all my weapons and head to the woods "i hope i get to find and kill something like.... maybe a chimara... that would be fun" i said as i walk and stretch
i step out into the cold air mummering to myself "i hate cold" as a small grin peirces my face

also if this shows twice... haveing troubels with the forums so..... yeah...

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pyro twitchs and neverously laughs " i was lookin 4 u..heh heh... i-im just restin sweatdrop heh heh.." she lied gettin up and smiles at kenshin " u damn over grown kitten...buss off..." he growls baring his fangs as unmei walks up 2 akuma. "chill ur gonna get us in truble.." 'stop stealin my jod akuma!!' unmei growled 2 himself. pyro looks at kasha. " um...well... ill be seein ya...i guess.." she snaps her fingers and akuma and unmei fallow unwillinly. " ill kill u later kitten.." akuma growls walkin off wit pyro and unmei ' now 2 dectorate the skool ' unmei smiled 2 themselves as they disapper from view.

((finally kasha lol))
Kasha blinks, "Dats weird...& it went abit too quickly to me..." Kasha looked at Kenshin who sat next to her mumblin how he hated dat damn wolf, Kasha scratched behind his ear. "Calm down Ken-Ken Akuma's not all dat bad u 2 use to be friends when y'all were little wut happened?" Kasha said as they started on their way to da dorm. "Im not even sure he started to argue with me 1st & he said sumthin really mean about u & i snapped on him..." Kenshin said waitin for Kasha to open da door as they approached da room Kasha pulls her keys out her pockets & opens da door, Kenshin climbs on da bed & looks out da window, as Kasha goes to da bathroom & take a shower. "Well kEnshin ima be right back k boy? im goin to take my shower now." Kasha smiled leavin da room, Kenshin just nodded & looked out da window sum more b4 he drifted to sleep. Now time to enjoy sum relax time... Kasha thought to herself runnin da water

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff