Other... 0.35947712418301 35.9% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 212 213 214 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
While sleeping in his bed he heard a loud noise. "What the hell was that." He walks outside and towards the place he heard the noise. "I swear these freaking new people always want to make a scence just need to be taught a lesson." "Hope whoever it is can atleast put up a fight." He arrives at the dorm and spots the 2 wolves. "Hey where did that sound come from?"
steps back a few as pyro continues the questions and says weiraly "this is my dorm....uh.... i blew the office up because explosion are cool... and why the hell are you in my room?"

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((it has 2 parts okie dokie))
the wolves stared at the wolfdemon
" in there" akuma said layin down again. Unmei stood and stared " hey y cant we do that!! i wanna be able 2 change 2!!" he growls.

~in room~

" yea i no its not my room but i was bored like always so i came 2 be nosey...anyway...have u even answered any of my questi-.. " pyros ears perk up " some1s outside ur door " she smiled pullin out a water balloon. the wolves walk in and sit on the bed so wouldnt wet them...when the man walked in she threw the balloon at him and got a direct hit.
well then.........at least i won't be to bored here.......
*takes out bb gun* evil lol (evil laugh...get it?....LAUGH DAMN IT)
*shoots randomly*

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
shadow flamer
well then.........at least i won't be to bored here.......
*takes out bb gun* evil lol (evil laugh...get it?....LAUGH DAMN IT)
*shoots randomly*

*ducks down with wolves*"ahhhhh"" this damn maniack gonna get us killed!!" yelled akuma who nugges unmei 2 stop the shootin ' y me!! ' he growls bitein shadow in foot.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
growls uncontralbly "your going to regret that u smelly fox and worthless human" runs at the fox and knocks her into the maniac with the gun "now if you two wouldnt like to be beaten further i suggest you calm down."

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
the wolves growls at the guy " watch it mr.... leave our miss alone" unmei growled at him as akuma helped up pyro. " wow talk about a party pooper..man u need a chill pill " she sighed"lets go find kasha pyro.. b4 we get in trouble 4 startin trouble" akuma said pushin her out da door. pyro growled /wined " i got cut s**t.. kasha is gonna find out..oh lets go see wuts around da skool " pyro chriped runnin down da hall then runnin into a wall. " u turn at the wall pyro not run into it!" unmei yelled at her laughin.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
"what a moron well atleast i can train peacefully now" walks off to the gym to work out
~Approaches school from the road, He stops and watches, He sees bright flash of light like something blowing up, then hears a sound that sounds like something blowing up... So he's fairly sure something just blew up...~ ~He mumbles to himself, "I hope I know what I'm getting myself into..."~
~He reaches the school, and enters through the front door. He walks down the dorm hallway, carrying one large luggage bag and a long narrow hard shelled case with a lock on it.~ "Hmm... Number seven... I guess this is it." ~He takes out a key and unlocks the door~ "I wonder how many people have made it here already..." ~He enters the room and turns around and locks it behind him~
Shia had been walking around with her hands in her kimono walking slowly admiring the view at the schoolas peace is all around her and the wind blows.
~Unpacks and puts stuff away, then he climbs into bed exhausted from walking the whole way there... He is also very hungry but he decides to sleep first and eat later when he wakes up... He also decides that's when he'll go around and try and meet the people on campus...~

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
the wolves exit b4 pyro makn sure kasha and dat guy werent there. " come on miss its kool. " unmei said walkin out after akuma.pyro looked about b4 pullin out a buch of toilet paper 2 "decorate" da skool wit. "hey whos dat..." she points 2 da boy comin up da road. " dont no dont care.." akuma said sitin in da shade next 2 unmei. "well i wanna say hi..come on u lazy wolves. i wont bug dis 1 wit question after question.." she pouted. " miss its 2 hot..and we have a fur coat u no.." unmei said winin. akuma got up "plz i got a black coat so lets go wimp." he groaned "no sat hes rite its 2 hot ill go bymyself." they both gasped and lookd amazed..."4 real" they said.she nods and fallows him 2 his dorm.'hi there...nice outfit..u must be rally rich..yea dats wut ill say...'she smiled cutely to herself as she knocked on the guys door.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
While walking to the gym osore notices a neko he hasnt seen before and decides to talk so he doesnt have to work to hard today "Hey my name is Osore." "You new here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff