Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arashi stands up and decides to walk around outside. As hes rounding he conor of a building he slams rite into dokuro and she lands ovr top of him as they fall down.
*was distracted by kagome and falls on arashi* "ah!" *has a massive blush* "i-im sorry!" *quickly gets up and grabs kagome and runs to the dorm* " t-that didn't just happen...did it?"
Arashi sat ther blushing alittle dazed from wat just happened.

Anxious Lunatic

Luna makes an announcement. " students, tomorrow will be having our first class" Luna said by the speakers.
"oh...well we better find our rooms and get settled in soon, huh?" *smiles at kagome*
Arashi snaps out of his daze."i better go bak to the dorm."he gets up and runs to the dorm.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Night went to the boys doorm to make sure everything is alright. "hhmmhh...why is it so quite?" Night thought.
Arashi runs past Night holding his hand."i almost forgot to do my rutine."goes to his dorm.
*goes to a random room and gets settled in* * blushes slightly and thinks* i-i wonder who that guy was from earlier.....h-he looked nice...*

Anxious Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."what rutine? Night asked without interest.
Arashi looks at him."im srry but i cant rly tell u that."he closes the door and slides off his white gloves revealing tribal symbols of lightning on his right hand and wind ones on his left and they look faded.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'HHMHH" Night said then he went to his doorm.
*shakes head and heads for the door* *says to herself* "lets go exploring! I need to clear my head anyways..." *walks around humming to herself slightly*
princess sakura1221
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna sensed magic in the lobby. she casts a spell and she appeared in the lobby.." um....hello?.." Luna said confused. "um..i think your in the wrong school...you look like nine.. and this is a high school" Luna said while looking at the girl eating her ice cream. "um..dear whats your name?...i need to see if your in this school" Luna said.

*Looks at with ice cream all over my face* "Theres no Elementry school for witches. Nor Middle. So I'm going here! Hi!!! I love your hair! Now, uhhh.. Wheres a trash can to throw this in?" I said looking at my wand lying on the floor.

Anxious Lunatic

Luna sighed .." okay, the trash can is besides you" Luna said. "your doorm is at the right of the dinning room." Luna said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff