Welcome to Gaia! ::

(i will be sure to inform u of and other wrong doers*bows head*)

Anxious Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna saw the school with fire on it she angryly shooked her wand and everything turned back to normal. "attention all students go to the media center now!!!" Luna said on the speakers really angry.
princess sakura1221
Arashi456
(she kinda just joined)

((kk))

((Is already gone from the whole bizzare thing))
(jw wonderng wat do u think of dominikovs pic?)
dominikov starts walking ther."first day and things r already spicing up."he said with a grin.

Anxious Lunatic

"whe're are they!!" Luna said in her office very angry. "i mean i was in the lake for two hours and the whole forest and school turns in fire!!!??" Luna said waiting for the stude4nts to come to the media center.
dominikov shows up.
(( im so sorry this all happened! i tried to make things better but i guess it didnt rly work...im srry))

*is kinda scared and guilty* *wispers to arashi as they go into the media center* i-im scared.... i dont wanna get in trouble...i feel so bad about what i did....
Arashi wispers back."i wont let u get in trouble i promise."

Anxious Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna senced the new student, she opens her office's door and walks to the student. "hi, my name is Luna, im the headmistress of this school." Luna said trying to smile.
" but i almost completely burned down the school! i know im gonna get in trouble!" *trembles slightly imaging just what might happen to her*
Dominikov puts on a smile."it is very nice to meet u too, i hope i get to like it here soon."
Arashi looks at her."dont wrry, ill protect u ok? trust me."he gives her a warm smile.

Anxious Lunatic

Night goes to the media center. "OKAY GUYS...LUNA CANT COME, TOMORROW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN DAY BUT NOW IT WONT, SHE NEEDS YOU ALL AT 6:00 IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL, AND Dokuro LUNA NEEDS YOU IN HER OFFICE NOW!" Night said really angry.
*blushes slightly* ok...but still... *gets slightly nervous as they approach luna's office*

Anxious Lunatic

"Dominikov, the boys doorm is at the left of tis room. please go" Luna said. then she walked to her office waiting for Dokuro.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff