Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
(o.o) uh...
"my names arashi.."he blushes alittle unable to hide it under the moonlite.
"Okay thats good to know... Do you guys know where the bathroom is so i can clean up?" I said trying not to cry. 9 year olds really dont belong in a high school. I thought to myself.

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
oreohen
"Okay thats good to know... Do you guys know where the bathroom is so i can clean up?" I said trying not to cry. 9 year olds really dont belong in a high school. I thought to myself.
its right down the hall.
Runs down the hall with a trail of piss behind me. I notice it's the mens room. i run back to them. "Thats the men's room." I said getting a little frustrated. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A MAN OR SOMETHING! No, I'm just kidding. But seriously, where's the girls room?"
*blushes slightly and looks up at the moon* "i-its night time...i-i need to go before... something bad happens....im sorry.." *pulls away and heads for the woods*
((@oreohen umm.... wuts going on? me and arashi were out side...... o_o" wink )

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
oreohen
Runs down the hall with a trail of piss behind me. I notice it's the mens room. i run back to them. "Thats the men's room." I said getting a little frustrated. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A MAN OR SOMETHING! No, I'm just kidding. But seriously, where's the girls room?"
its next to the mens room
Arashi runs after her."Wait!"
Dokuro-chan234
*blushes slightly and looks up at the moon* "i-its night time...i-i need to go before... something bad happens....im sorry.." *pulls away and heads for the woods*
((@oreohen umm.... wuts going on? me and arashi were out side...... o_o" wink )

((ROFL!! emberressed again XD))
*runs into the woods with her hands starting to catch on fire not hearing him*

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
Arashi456
Arashi runs after her."Wait!"
Trent catches up with arashi.'hey wats going on?'
TRNT724
oreohen
its next to the mens room

"My bad!" *Poofs into the girls room and a minute later I run outside to trent* "So.. uhhh... YOUR MY HUSBAND!" *grabs his arm and pulls him back into the lobby with me. I sit down and drag him into the seat next to me and patiently waits for Luna"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff