Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

A watery giggle started coming from the puddle as Gabe started touching her. "Qu-quit it! That tick-tickles..!" The watery voice of Marci continued to giggle in between syllables as she spoke. It wasn't unusual for a water nymph to melt into a puddle, it was a defense mechanism of sorts. If they were afraid, they would melt, if they were in danger they would melt, but in Marci's case... she got overly embarrassed and melted. "I-i'm fine, Gabe. This is... this is a defense mechanism." She giggled a few more times before she finally got her composure. "I'll reform in a few minutes, don't worry." Although you couldn't see it, you could hear the smile in her voice.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May smiled as she felt his hand on her head and twitched as she felt his power work through her body.She looked down at her legs and gasped"Woah! That was amazing psycho."She closed her eyes and concentrated as her legs started turn back to normal.She smiled and looked at him and grinned"Can I give you a hug just for helping me with my jelly issue?"she asked him"If not its fine, I don't wanna lose any limbs cause I did something wrong."she said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head messing up her hair.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Apparently now talking to a puddle on a chair gave let out a sigh of relief as he heared her voice "oh thank god I didn't kill you",she mentioned that it tickled as explaining a few other things and gabe gave a smirk "so it tickles does it? *insert rubbing hands in puddle here* not much of a defence if I can do this still huh?",his face was smiling a rather large smile as he could tell just from the voice that she was smiling,eventually he pulled a chair up next to puddle mode Marci and leant over it still smiling "so Marci about my earlier question,since your not forbidden from dating us lowly humans,,,do you think I could ask you out,,,,I mean only if you want to".

James looked at the jelly pawn with a look of confusion in his eyes "what's a hug?",he actually knew but he figured it could be fun to at least pretend for a moment,he disabled his redirection just incase she ended up touching him so she didn't explode or anything,cleaning that up was always a mess then throwing jelly in to the mix and well that's a real clean up job.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May blinked as she saw the confusion in his eyes and gasped"You don't know what a hug is?How is that possible?"She asked as she stared at him in shock.He had to be joking with her everyone at least once was given a hug."Well let me be the one to show you.'She said braving maybe being killed by getting to close.She gave him a hug and pulled back and smiled"Thats a hug...maybe you were given one as a child,but you just don't remember."She started to get up and grabbed her plate"I should go throw this out and try and work on some of my classwork I didn't do in my room, um do you wanna join me unless you gotta be somewhere."

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Adrian Strandford

-=Rank: 1,212/50,000=-

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

Adrian shifted slightly,
That was an uncomfortable feeling...
For a moment there he could have sworn someone had been watching him, as he gaze lazily out of the window. Standing up, his legs cracking as they moved from the strange position he had been in, he stretched his arms over his head and glanced around the immediate area.
As he suspected, there was no one there... Perhaps it had been in his head?

He had made plans to nap, but now felt a little uncomfortable, so with a sigh he picked his bag up, swinging it lazily over his shoulder and left the library.
Deciding that it might be a good idea to squash some last minute training in, Adrian began to walk in the direction of the training rooms, eyes fixated on the floor as he went.

"...yes?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Haruto chuckled at her "right off to the coffee house then" he says walking around town with her at some point he wasn't sure when and he wasn't sure if it was him who had done it of her but they had starting holding hands for some practical reason he was sure like not getting separated in a crowd or something .. and just not let go when they should have .. he was way to worked up to remember the details but he didn't want to change the current situation as he lead her down a sorta out of the way alley between two tall buildings to a small paved lot that lead to a brightly colored but old looking door "well here's the place" he says not wanting to he finally let go of her hand still unsure how it had happened or how long they had walked like that and opened the door for her "after you mortisha"

Tachibana nodded "indeed" she said then gave kira a nod as she entered purposely truning away from silver however she stood and addressed the class when they were all there "you will find sevral instruments in front of you as well as a list of results you will need to reach ... you have been given exactly enogh to finish all of the experiments and no more... this will test no only if you were paying attention but also your natural affinity for the art ..." truth was they had set them up to fail grey had purposely given some teams more of one thing and shorted them on antoher it would be up to them to figure this out and fix it either by using there abilities as she was sure some would ... or by tradeing with there classmates... this test would see if they had paid attention to the lectures but also who was more likely to benefit there particular team and who wouldn't

Amy looked up from her book "hmm?" she asks then smiled "oh its the old man" she says and then gave a shrug "no clue cindy likes to run off a lot..." she says mainly to herself before turning to the red scythe leaned against the wall next to her "rose be a dear and go find mistress cindy will you?" the scythe vanished didn't change form just vanished appearing in the hands of a certain devil

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

----the red queen,kira---

Kira sat and listened as tachibana announced what they would be doing,immediately she started examining her objects and figuring out what was what,instantly she knew something was wrong but she wasn't a brain box and it would take some thinking,as the thought she separated her items in to sections.

---the silver king,Desmond---

For all his talk he could back it up with brains,he Sat and noticed what was missing,leaning back on his chair he wispered to another student and she handed her things over he needed,then he sat down the hard part for him was actually completing the test.

---the headmaster---

James took a seat as amy sent rose to find Lucinda,a slight sigh in his voice "my name is James my lady Amaterasu not old man",it was moments later that rose had appeared within Lucinda's hand and told her what was happening,with a smile Lucinda kissed the head if the scythe before appearing in the room with amy and the headmaster,her height around 5'6 her hair the long black it had always been,eyes of two grey cartoonish skulls,her lips as red as blood and skin paler than the purest snow,what was new however was a small black crown that seemed to float above her head,the voice that left her mouth after giving amy a warm smile and a kiss on the cheek was surprisingly warm yet radiated authority "it's good to see you reaper,I expect you want to know why I called for you right?,well I'll put it simply your causing problems in the underworld,the school has gotten too big and too strong the underworlders are getting scared,they think your building an army to try and take over",James face was one of shock as he bowed his head to the seemingly 20 something girl "I would never do that,I love the underworld and I respect your family more than anything,I even named my own child after you,what can I do to make this right?",Lucinda sat down on Amy's lap purposely knocking the book out of her hand and twirling rose in the other hand while wearing a smile "well there's the thing,see we know that it's really our clan that holds the power in the underworld and the families trust us,and we trust you,so here's my idea,I will go to your school as a student and investigate,after a few weeks or so I should know enough to either rally up the armies or tell em all there's nothing to worry about,sound good?",with a look of shock yet amusement janes bowed again "sounds wonderful my lady",giggling slightly cindie planted a kiss on Amy's lips before looking in to her eyes "you wanna come too?,,,,you can see me in a school uniformmmm".

---James/grin---

And jelly girl hugged him,he laughed after she finished speaking "oh wow of corse I knew what a hug was,,,,but you do smell nice,and let me see your work,I need something to do in already seven months ahead on work,,.,,thanks by the way,I liked the hug"

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May blinked and blushed brightly as she heard him and frowned"You had me actually thinking you didn't know what a hug was."She muttered out and bit her lip as he mentioned how nice she smelled.She went into her bag and pulled out her work and handed it to him"I'd prefer to do it myself, I don't want the teachers to think someone esle did it for me,but you could help me do it and you're welcome,just don't play a trick like that again"She said as she gave him a soft push and went to throw out her things and put the plate into the cleaning area.She skipped back over to James almost tripping over someone's bag as she did and sighed"Soo clumsy..."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
sh3pzeraki

With a slight bit of disappointment and the urge to slap her across the face James sighed "fine I'll help instead of just doing it for you,what work is it?" the fact that she tripped had his interest he wondered if tripping would have caused her turn blob on the ground but instead she stayed stood,he smiled at her as she returned and spoke softly "do you trip often? Perhaps you just stick to the floor a little more than you should?" he was trying to be nice but it was always such a pain doing so,it took effort being nice it took less effort for him to fight a team.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May had sat down and thought for a moment as she stared at her work"Its some work from the lightening king's class."She blinked as she heard him ask if she trips often adn nodded"I kinda do....Its not always fun tripping onto the floor,having to turn into jelly each time I'm hit, fall, or feel a certain emotion..."She looked away from him"Jelly powers aren't always fun.I hate turning into a blob when I fall cause of how clumsy I am or having to turn into a humaniod jelly being when in battle or the blob,ugh I hate the blob I get made fun even more because of it."She muttered out as she eyed her work.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
sh3pzeraki

Holding back laughter at her words he skimmed her work,he couldn't quite picture the blob was it just a lump of jelly,he spoke after a small while pulling out a pad and pen "jelly baby,whats the blob?,but yeah misaka or lightning king is my king i actually did this work a day after we got it,but here use these if you want theyre not the answers but they should help",as he spoke he slid the notes to her still contemplating how she would look as the blob!generally he couldn't stand people but perhaps because May was so misfortunate he gained some sort of joy watching her misery either that or he was starting to like people.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
kyonko Banyez

May watched James skim her work and noticed him pull out the pad and a pen."The blob is when I am a medium sized blob with eyes and a mouth."she said as she took out her pen "Oh she is your king, I would have never guessed that. She sometimes terrifies me with how much work she gives out"She smiled as he handed her his notes and quickly on the corner of the pad made a quick doodle of her blob form"Thats the blob and thanks for the notes.If I get it I'll be good if not I'll just ask you."she said happily as she looked over his notes and gave a few mhmms as she did and jotted some things down onto her paper."Psycho, does this mean we are friends?"she asked as she didn't look up from her paper.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
sh3pzeraki

Looking at the small round object she had drawn he couldn't hold it in "that is easily the weirdest looking thing i have ever seen,but its so interesting,,,,at some point i need kt see it,i guess we could be friends jelly baby,never had one of those before,most people are just pathetic excuses of existence,they enjoy tormenting those they consider weak and anything that doesn't fit their perception of normal,like you and me so yeah i guess we can be friends,but you know im not really safe to be around i may end up hurting you,",that taste was still in his mouth it was strange almost like it was making him feel happier somehow,he was even starting to want more again.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

May frowned alittle as she heard him say her blob form doodle looked like the weirdest thing ever and smiled softly as he said it was also interesting."She nodded as she listened to him explain why he never had a friend before"We both are different and that makes us a perfect match!"she happily exclaimed smiled as she continued to do her work"When I get hurt I turn into jelly...."a thought appeared and she grinned"What if when you go all mad man I just give you my arm and you can lick or nibble on it till your brain redirects."

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Reon_Zino
User Image

Kanade Tachibana

Tachibana watched as some of the students made early mistakes that would cost them more than they realized down the road the idea f this test was that you only had exactly what you needed and couldn't waist anything so you had to do everything in a specific order otherwise you would fail.. the added issue of not giveign some teams a crucial compnenet while giving others an extra componenet was already causeign issues and tachibana glanced at misaka no words no emotion just a glance about halfway threw the class she clapped her hands "all right thats enough we will assign grades based on who got the farthest into the test...in case your wondering you all failed.. im not surprised" she says sittign back she turned the class over to misaka after all it was her class kanade was just the assistant

User Image

Meanwhile somewhere in the under world a fox girl chuckled and took rose back from the devil girl in her lap "sounds like fun..but I don't think I could play the role of student very well..and what about my .. assets?" she asks earls and tails flicking as if to draw attention to themselves she would stand out like a sore thumb there was no wat she could pas as a student..unless she used her changing magic ..but then she would have to bring rose casue she cant use her other magic while morphed... and that could cause issues in itself one does not simpy carry around the weapon of death like its normal.. even the reaper clan only had a hand full of death scythe's let alone one The death's scythe... well a death of another realm but still point stands

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff