Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Kanade Tachibana

Tachibana silently sat threw the opening ceremony stood up and walked out of the auditorium well most were getting into there groups of friends she was left alone to walk the halls as she passed by whispers started agian "oh look its the emotionless queen again" "stay away i heard she electrocuted someone just cause they saw her smile" she ofcourse was unfazed by this her face haveing that same blank look it always did as she entered the combat class she saw kira she stood herself infront of the desk "your in my spot" she says in her emotionless voice she showed not a single sign of any felling s she spoke she just stated it as a fact then turned and sat in the seat next to her "i have the math notes if you want them red" she says int he same exact way holding the notes out for her to take

User Image

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto looked at him "plan ..isnt beat them all up a good plan?" he says knocking another one out he bosted agian while dougeing the attacks he was hit sevral times and had bruises and a bloody lip already buit he was still standing and smileing "oh ive got it your a rook right?" he touched his shoulder "how about a transfer!" he says transfering a triple boost to green "thwere you go green that should let you take the rest out no issue"

User Image

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image

--The Red Queen--

"do you know why everyone hates me"

Kira had no intention of moving tachibana was one of the only people in the academy she actually didn't mind,looking over at the emotionless girl Kira smiled "well you look as happy as always,thanks and here I grabbed these earlier I got wrong ones but you like them right" she said taking the notes and tossing over some bright red tofu if Kira rembered right it was super spicy not her style but the emotionless girl liked them,jotting down a few notes Kira asked a quick question "so they don't like me cos I burned my last king to a crisp what's your deal white?".

"I don't,but I'm gonna find out"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Kanade Tachibana

Tachibana caught the tofu snacks and nodded her thanks stashing them in her sack for later "grey not white" she coreccted then looked to the bored "a knight asked if i could really summon lightning so i showed him by electricuting him" she says in her always matter of fact way of talking she did her homework as she talked and then stood up "im finished" she says flicking her hiden blade out and then back "want to spare red?" she asks looking at the girl as usual showing no change in her face

User Image

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adrian Strandford

-=Rank: 1,212/50,000=-

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

Stepping out of the welcoming ceremony, Adrian immediately saw trouble. It was expected, he supposed, a lot of the first years felt desperate to prove themselves, and the seniors loved taking advantage of them. He sighed, it was foolish, a bizarre right of passage that had been going on since long before he had arrived at the academy. He did not have a class this first period, so he headed for the cafeteria.
"Hello again Adrian! the women behind the counter chimed smiling at him, "Your usual?" Adrian offered a polite smile and a nod in response to her question. While most of the students didn't quite understand his situation, the majority of the staff always seemed to appreciate that his inability to communicate with them was through no wrong doing on their part, and through no desire to appear "cool" or intimidating on his.
The women placed a mug of green tea and a cream and jam scone onto the counter in front of him. He bowed his head to her in thanks, collected his items, and made his way to the library, taking residence in his usual spot at the back corner by a large window.

"...yes?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image

--the green rook--

"I know I'm not the most dependable guy"

He saw the red pawn taking damage as most of the punches hitting himself weren't really bothering him (good thing I'm as tough as a rock) a couple from rooks and certain pawns however were seriously hurting that's when he felt it the transfer,standing up he could feel power brimming inside him "dude this is awsome!!" He shouted as he punched a guy sending him spinning in to a group of people (we can win this) "hey pawn what's your name?" He shouted over as he tryed intercepting damage to him (my body's built for defence and strength but not speed or assistance moves I can however keep him covered) while covering him Gabriel kept sending students flying but he was feeling the pain lots of hits had hit him and they were slowly causing the pain to build.

"but I'm as tough as they come"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image

--The Red Queen--

"do you know why everyone hates me"

Kira looked at her for a moment before bursting out laughing "oh grey that's brilliant he asked if you could do it so you just did it,if I did that when somone says hey can you really set a guy on fire I think I may have the headmaster to deal with" wiping her eyes after laughing so hard Kira shook her head "not right now I'm waiting for Dr kaim to get here it's close combat time I need to get better seeing as I don't have a team to work with last year I made it to my current rank 25,031 solo but hit a wall it's hard taking on full teams alone and I need to get better up close,thanks for the offer though I'll deffinately take you up on it later" she smirked "red vs grey,that could be fun maybe it could even make you smile".

"I don't,but I'm gonna find out"

Ooc((sorry last one for tonight I'm working in 6 hours and should get so e sleep but I shall be back tomorrow))

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto smirked "yeah it is" he says makeing a nother transfer to the rook this time a 4x transfer "oh most here call me red cause i put a rook in the hospital for picking on a new transfer...but you can call ne haru" he says building his boost agian he took out afew more guys then smiled when it was all over he slumped dpown looking beaten and bloddy but that didnt change the fac that they won "its to bad this wasnt an official fight or our ranks would have sky rocketed..." he says with a laugh "he green .. im going to sleep now night" he says then passed out witch wa way over due to be honest

User Image

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
]User Image

Kanade Tachibana

Tachibana shrugged when she said no and returned to her seat takeing out a book and the spicy snacks red had passed her she bgan munching on them and showed no sign that the spicyness of them even fazed her she looked up from her book "doubtfull" she says to the girls last comment then went back to her book "i dont choose to be this way i just am if spareing could make me smile it would have by now as its one of the few things i enjoy here at the academy though no one wants to be my partner anymore" she says like it didnt bother her at all she began to take notes on her book that was reveled to be a year 3 history book witch was a year above her actual age she was technically a year three student but she was enrolled in year two because of her age and because of the headmasters orders as he thought it would help keep her away from "him" as much as possible

User Image

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian Strandford

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

He looked up at the clock. He had lost track of time and was late... on his first day too. Furious with himself, he hated it when people lacked punctuality, abandoning his green tea and scone he got up and began to sprint furiously through the academy grounds, finally reaching his destination. He burst into the classroom looking frantic, small beads of sweat had formed on his brow. The class whispered amongst themselves. Staring at the floor, he made his way to his seat.

"...yes?"

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image

Alice Reid

The Reticent Bishop

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Alice half listened to the headmaster speak to the old and the newcomers. She knew what he would say by now so she spent most of the speech looking at her timetable. Looked like her first period was free... unfortunately. Alice corrected her gloves when the headmaster had finished with what he had to say and headed off outside to see what chaos was occurring.

As per usual the first were seemingly trying to figure out where they belonged. Either confused as to where their class was or who the other people were. Another issue was the whole team and group things that seemed to cause some issues every year. The idea of it gave Alice a headache. She was in her final year now and was pretty much looking to keep out of any trouble and just pass all her modules. Though as a healer type she was usually quite sort after, so in hopes to avoid anything before her first lesson she headed off to find a quite spot.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lonely Smoker

User ImageUser Image
Tae Hayashi
The Queen of Shadows and everybody's favorite teacher

Tae growled as she rolled in her bed. She didn't want to get up, but she probably should. She looked to her alarm clock, seeing it's shattered remains. She didn't even remember hearing it beeping. She slid out of bed almost like a liquid, taking shape standing up. With no alarm clock, she had to find someway to find the time. Letting out a moan she checked outside for the suns position. As soon as the curtains were opened, she let out a hissing sound. She hated the sun, she hated everything about it. She had vowed to herself that she would destroy it someday. As soon as she made note of the sun's position, she closed her blinds, slipping back into darkness. It seemed she had missed the headmaster's speech. She recalled having to say some words there, oh well, guess they just skipped her. Man, she had even missed the start of first period, but that wasn't a problem, as her first class was second period.

She prepared herself, going through the usual morning cleaning procedures, then approached her door. The door had wooden planks nailed across it on the inside. She stood in front of the door, and her skin turned from it's grayish color to pure black. She melted down to the floor, and slid under the crack underneath. She reformed on the other side, walking away from her door, the front of which also had wooden planks across it, but also had caution tape plastered across it. A warning for any student who dared to enter the teacher's room's area.

She walked down the hallway towards the teachers' shared office. A scowl was plastered across her face, which was par for the course. As she entered the actual school area, students who had been here at least a year side stepped her, giving her a wide birth. She managed to get to the teacher's office without murdering anyone, and slammed the door open. The other teachers looked up as she stepped in and slammed the door behind her, cautious of her. She walked over to the coffee machine and poured herself out a mug. The mug said on it 'I hate mondays' which wasn't exactly true about Tae. She hated all days she had to work equally. She took the coffee and sat down at her desk, reaching into her cabinet and pulling out an unmarked bottle. She poured the contents of said bottle into her coffee and began drinking it, hiding the bottle away again. Her expression seemed to relax a bit as she looked towards the stress ball sitting on her desk. It had definitely seen better days. She gripped it in her free hand, and began squeezing it the point where it looked like it would break. She would usually take this time before her first class to do paper work, but it was the first day, so she didn't have any to do.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image

--The Headmaster--

"I am here to teach you"

After the assembly James had headed to the teachers lounge to see how everyone was doing and what they had planned for the term ahead,Tae had walked in and as usual found her way to the coffee machine before tipping 'something' else in,letting out a sigh he approached her "good morning mrs grumpy have a nice sleep?" He said with a raised eyebrow obviously hinting at her missing the welcome assembly "you know if you walk around wearing that expression all the time no ones gonna talk to you?" His words were backed up with a playful smile she was after all a former student if his one of his best to be more accurate,sighing slightly he spoke "anyway I'm sorry to put a damper on your mood but I need you to go teach first period close combat in place of Kaim he is currently pre occupied with another matter" his tone was apologetic as he smiled a smile that said please don't hit me,in truth Dr kaim was at the military base for today he had been requested to inspect the latest batch of troops James thought to himself (poor souls the lot of em the recruits have Kaim and the students get Tae they're doomed).

"so you are going to learn"

dunce007
quoted

Lonely Smoker

User ImageUser Image
Tae Hayashi
The Queen of Shadows and everybody's favorite teacher

Tae glanced up as the headmaster stood over her. She would explode and tear anyone else apart for this transgression, but she knew better then to start stuff with the headmaster. "Eh, could have been better," She responded. As he commented on her expression, Tae smirked, letting out a single laugh, "All the better. It'll increase their life expectancy," She said. Of course, she expected he had business with her, even he typically didn't go out of his way to talk to her, especially in the morning. As he delivered the news, the stress ball in her hand, a foam ball, popped in her hand. A mixed number of emotions went across her face, the most prevalent of which being anger. However, it ended in resignation, and she let her head fall to her desk, "Yes sir," She said. She got up and walked over to Kaim's desk, grabbing his first period file.

She left the office with her cup of flavored coffee. The hallways were pretty much cleared out now as everyone was in class. She came up the the close combat class, and sighed, trying to calm herself. If she didn't, the first kid who spoke was getting a spear of darkness lodged in their head. She took a sip of her spiked coffee, and slammed the door of the classroom open. She stepped in and closed it just as loudly. She walked up to the teacher's desk and dropped the files. "Alright chuckle heads, listen up. Your combat teacher is off picking daisies today, so you're stuck with me. When he get's back tomorrow be sure to ask how his flower collection is coming along," At her joke, a couple students chuckled, to which Tae responded by slamming her desk, "Ain't a damn joke, I mean it. If he isn't coming to me asking what the hell I've been telling you, you're doing it wrong. Now," She grabbed the file and opened it up, "I'm going to start calling out names. Say here when I say your name. If I don't hear a here, then you're going to have some very serious short term problems," She said. She then proceeded to start calling out the names of the students present. There were some familiar names from last year, but a fair number of new names as well.

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Adrian Strandford

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

He realised upon sitting down, that while he was late, there was no teacher present in the room. The class quickly began to mumble amongst themselves, some giggling about the urgency he had arrived with. He placed his head on the desk.
I can't believe I misread my timetable! making such simple mistakes on the first day of term really niggled him.
His inner angst was brought to an abrupt halt when the classroom door slammed open, causing him to jump and sit straight once more.

Tae Hayashi, the renowned Queen of Shadows, stomped her way to the front of the room. She had taken to tutoring him in his previous year to hone his more physical skills a little better so he wasn't as reliant on his phase abilities. He had fond memories of those lessons, her no-nonsense teaching approach was always appreciated.

He watched her reach for the register and started calling out names, he felt that familiar pressure inside that he always felt in these situations. It built as she got closer down to his name.
"Adrian Strandford.".
There it was, his name, spoken out loud for all the world to hear. He sat there, his face pulling a wide variety of complex faces as he desperately willed himself to say a simple yes. He could see her growing impatient as she called his name again.
He raised his hand a little and waved, offering her an awkward, apologetic smile.
Hopefully she remembers me...

"...yes?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas