Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my sample thread Do not post please.

Most of my samples are from one x ones
A few are from group role plays.
Thanks.

Ladies.

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Amy Nichole Laurence (Older Teen Girl)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Beth Joy Crawford (Rocker/Punk/Trouble Maker/Sweetheart/Adult)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Natsuki Toki Tamiko(Asian Teen Girl)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Naomi Michelle Lee (Young Adult/Depressed/Seperated/Lonely)

Gents.

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Eli Manning Hill (Smoker/BadBoy)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Dominic Valerius Peters(Athletic/Quiet/Gay)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Raymond Michael Lewis (Older/Caring)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
Izzy Kenneth Montague (Mysterious/Evil/Dark)

User ImagexoxoUser Image
David Arthur Floyd (Musical/Caring/Sweet)
Complicated
Link to 1x1

563 Words

User Image
I believe in n o t h i n g
Not in s i n and not in God
I believe in nothing
Not in peace and not in w a r
I believe in nothing
But the t r u t h in who we a r e

User Image

It seemed like the boys had gone to bed WAY too late the night before because, boy where they tired. As the sun came up over the horizon the bus started driving again, waking the boys up. They still had about 3 hours to drive and then they wanted to go and make sure everything was ready and set up at the stage. They all had a hotel room at a fancy hotel near by, since they decided that they would stay the night before hitting the road back home. Good idea boys.

Izzy got up the morning, groggy. He walked over to his closet and pulled out the things he needed to take a shower. He slid into the bathroom and quickly took a shower before putting on his clothes and walked out to the couch, plopping back down. That shower had only killed about half an hour. Damn. The rest of the boys were taking their turns in the shower, they didn't take nearly as long as Izzy though. Izzy liked to take his time and relax.

The next two hours consisted of Izzy strumming lines on his bass. He hummed along to the singing part, Izzy did sing sometimes. But not a lot. He wasn't a bad singer he just didn't like to make his singing known to anyone but his band mates and loved ones. They had one song that Izzy had wrote and actually sang for everyone. Unfortunately, they were playing this song at the show. Not many people knew about the song, since it was kind of... hidden from the world.

As the bus arrived at the theater Izzy and James put away their instruments into the cases and stretched, ready to be off the bus. The boys all walked into the backstage of the theater where the owner welcomed them. He explained that they were almost ready for a sound check. Once that was done they were able to do what they please.

After the sound check the boys all headed to their hotels to check in and put their stuff inside. Izzy had a huge room, a beautiful view, and enough space for a family. It wasn't like he needed it, he just wanted it. He set down his bag on the bed and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle. Izzy took a drink before setting it down and looking out the window. It was now almost time for the show when he got a text. Reading it he smiled. It was from Naomi, she had sent a text saying good luck, i love you. Have fun, but not too much fun. He then sent back that he loved her too and that he would try not to, adding a smiley face to the end.

Back at the theater, the boys were all backstage. Izzy and James had their guitars, Kaleb had his drum sticks, and Marc had the microphone. They all smiled at each other, asking if they were ready. Izzy nodded, "Hell yeah I'm ready." The boys all nodded in agreement. The theater was just filling and filling with fans, it was almost time.

Once the theater was full and it was time to start they all walked out on stage. The lights were bright and the whole crowd cheered, very loudly, at them all. With that, the show started.

Overly. Obnoxious. Chick;;Click side pic for song top pic for outfit(:

User ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser Image
Word Count
563 words. Normal intro.

User Image
ohmygodgooo I never thought thatXX you
Would be the one to hold my heart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-But you came around and knocked me off the ground from the start
You put your arms around me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-And I believe that it's easier for you to

L e t m e g o
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Waking up for school was not one of Nikki's favorite things... ever. But she had good friends and thought that they would be there to brighten her day, usually they were. Once Nikki got into a good mood, she was usually in that mood for a long while. Although, Nikki was a very sensitive girl and upset easily. That's why she tried to have everyone on her good side, just so she wouldn't get hurt. After getting dressed and getting into her car to get to school her day automatically brightened by the greeting she got from her friends. Nikki was very, very popular at the school. When you think of popular you usually think of the rude, stuck up, pretty girl at school. But Nikki wasn't rude. Of course, there were girls who didn't like her because she hung out with all the football players that thought they were the s**t. Who wouldn't?

The first person who greeted Nikki as she arrived was Eli. Now, Eli was one of the star football players and had known Nikki for quite a while. But once they got into high school and both became popular Eli pretty much claimed her as his own. How he got that idea, Nikki had no idea. But she let it go and played along being shown as the 'king and queen' of school. No need to disrupt the flow, so it was proclaimed that Nikki and Eli were dating. Ever since freshman year, and now that they were both seniors it was meant to be that they would be prom King and Queen.

After a hug and quick kiss between the two the bell rang and they all headed to their classes.

After school Nikki usually hung out with Eli before his practice and then headed to do her own list of after school things. This afternoon was very.. special. As Nikki walked out to where they normally met, behind the locker rooms, she heard more than just Eli waiting for her. Today Nikki arrived earlier than usual to their spot and thought it be nice to spend a little more time together. But not today. Today, Eli had his own friend. A girl to be exact. Well, to be really exact it was Nikki's friend Emily. They were in the middle of a deep kiss. All Nikki could do as she stood there was... gape. As if Eli sensed her standing there he broke the kiss and looked at her, as did Emily. They both stood there with nothing to say as Nikki's eyes started to tear up. She'd been betrayed by two of her good friends. She quickly spun on her heels and ran to her car in tears before Eli or Emily could catch up with her.

Nikki parked at the far end of the parking lot beside one of the quiet kids in the school.. John she thought his name was. He was in her class, but had never really said much. Most of the kids in school called him 'nerd'. He was still there, getting ready to leave by the looks of it. So Nikki tried to hide her face, but she caught eye contact with him. Quickly, she opened the door to her car and threw her bag in before plopping herself in the front seat and let the full on crying begin.

overlyobnoxiouschick! hope it was alright i kinda skipped to the end of the day c: click the right icon for her outfit and the left one for her sooonggg.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

User ImagexoxUser Imagexox User Image

User Image

✖✖”I'm a space-bound rocketship and your hearts the moon; and I'm aimin' right at you."✖✖

Before Izzy had left she had said that they were all tired of him. He knew that, but really had caught his attention was that she had called him Iz. No one called him that anymore, and the only person who had was Ilia. It made him realize how much more he missed being normal. When he left he headed straight home to think things through and talk to Jason about getting rid of his powers.

"Oh! Izzy, how was the pillaging today?" Jason grinned at Izzy as he walked in the house and down to the lab. Izzy looked at Jason and managed a smile, "Good, good. Except they sent like... everyone out to the field. I mean everyone." Izzy took a seat at his work area, still talking to Jason. "Well, how did that go? I see you're still in one piece." Izzy nodded, and whispered, "barely." to himself, where Jason couldn't hear.

Jason continued to work on another of his inventions and Izzy thought about something, and then asked Jason. "How do i get rid of my powers?" He asked rather cautiously, Jason looked up. He had to think about the question before answering. "The less painful way would be for my to build something to reverse the effects of the machine. The more painful way would be to let your levels get low, meaning your powers would fade." He nodded, and sounded sure about what needed to happen. Izzy nodded as well and went back to thinking. "Which is faster?" Jason then replied, "Letting your levels lower of course. I'd have to build a machine in order to reverse it. Which could take months, who knows." Again, he was sure of himself. And by now Izzy had learned that Jason usually knew best even if he was crazy.

"Okay, thanks." His decision was made. He'd keep up what he was doing and once they faded. Well, there was nothing he could do. So his plans he had ready, he'd use until he was unable to use his powers anymore.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imageif i smile and don't believe
soon i know i'll wake from this dream
don't try to fix me i'm not broken
hello i'm the lie living for you so you can hide
don't cry
suddenly i know i'm not sleeping
hello i'm still here
all that's left of yesterday

User Image

ᴀɱʏ ɴɨƈɧȯɭε ΡεʈεƦƨ

As Nikki caught her breath before looking at Colin and nodding, "Anytime." She just kind of looked at the lifeless body that lay on the floor, she had just killed a man. But was he even a man? He had changed and just tried to kill his son. Nikki snapped out of her thoughts when some military guys came busting through the door. They rushed to the body on the floor and checked to see if he was still alive, once they made sure that he was dead they dragged him out. The guys called for a check on them to see if they where infected or not. They checked Colin first saying that he was clean, she breathed a sigh of relief but it was to soon. After they checked her they said that she wasn't clean. Say what? She was fine, "No, there's no way." A pair of the men grabbed her and started to take her out she struggled against their holds, "Let me go!" But it was no use. She heard Colin ask them where they where taking her before one of them knocked him out, "No! Colin!" She yelled as they closed the door and left.

When they got to one of the trucks that where taking the contaminated people away. Nikki closed her eyes put her head into her hands, and started to cry. She had just been told that she was infected when how could she? The only contact that she had come in with was with Colin's dad, and even then she didn't have any blood contact with him. And they had knocked Colin out and left him in his apartment. Why would they had done that? As they pulled away Nikki waited for her next fate to happen, one way or another she was getting away from these people.

Overly. Obnoxious. Chick;;

User Image

✖✖”This life is filled with h u r t when happiness doesn’t w o r k”✖✖

Raymond looked at the door when Onyx had knocked and opened the door. She was embarresed to see him shirtless. He stood up and shook his head, "No, no come in. I'll just put a shirt on really quick." He told her before disappearing into his closet, grabbing a plain black tee throwing it on, and walking back into the room. "Have a seat, make yourself at home." He gestured to the black couch he had once been sitting on. His room had a lot of black furniture compared to the rest who had bright colors like white or pink or something like that. Black just looked better to him, but it was a personal preference. He had some posters on the wall of movies he had been in, and some other relaxing furniture pieces around the room. It was his home away from home... well home away from penthouse.

Raymond smiled slightly at her, "Sorry about making you spill all your coffee and other stuff. The actresses must have been pretty peeved huh?" He took a seat next to her on the couch, "I'll make it up to you though. How about dinner after you finish work?" He looked at the door someone was knocking, "Hang on a sec." He stood up and walked over and opened the door to an actress, "Raymond! Honey, I saw that one of the stagehands who brought me coffee earlier came in here. Is she bothering you?" Raymond sighed, he had been in multiple movies with this b***h, "No Amy. She's not. I'm just talking to her. I bumped into her earlier and made her spill all the coffee." He gave her a glare, "I heard you gave her a hard time about it." The girl looked pissed, "Why! I would never. You know me Ray. Nice as an angel" He shook his head, "Just leave Amy." He closed the door on her and turned around, the actress was still knocking on the door, "Sorry about that..."

Overly Obnoxious Chick;;
User Image
It took so long just to f e e l alright
Remember how to put back the l i g h t in my eyes
I wish I had missed the f i r s t time that we kissed
Cause you b r o k e all your promises

User Image

After a run in the woods, the red headed teenager stopped at the end of a trail and took a drink of her water bottle. She had gone for a good run, and pack some clothes leaving them at the end of the trail to change into. Amy walked off to the side of the trail to a small bathroom and changed. She walked back out with her backpack on and put some hair behind her ear before looking up to see a man standing there, facing her direction. He hadn't been there before, and she hadn't taken long to change. She shook her head and walked toward her car, thinking nothing of him. Oh, but she should have watched her back and it was to late to scream for help.

Amy was half awake as the man walked her down a hallway to a room, opening a door to a bedroom and putting her on one of the two beds. She rubbed her head and sat up as he walked out. What the? She looked around the room to see another girl sleeping on the bed across the room and shook her head, where was she? The girl rubbed her arms, it was kind of cold considering what she was wearing. It was still early in the morning, and she didn't know what to do so Amy just laid back on the bed and fell asleep in worry of what was to happen next.

When she woke up the memories from the night before came back to her and she shook her head into her pillow. Why had that man taken her, and where had he dropped her off? She had to many questions, but only one person she knew of to answer them. Amy saw the girl that had been asleep when the man brought her here grab a cup of coffee and walk outside. She slowly hung her legs off the side and walked over to the door and knocked, waving at the other girl. Hopefully she wouldn't startle her to bad, the girl obviously hadn't seen the girl on the bed when she had got up.

Overly. Obnoxious. Chick;;Click human pic for outfit, and wolf pic for song (:
                                          and sorry i suck at first posts... hope this is good enough.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageBy the light of the moon
She rubs her eyes
Sits down on the bed and starts to cry
And there's something less about her
And I don't know what I'm supposed to do
So I sit down and I cry too
But don't let her see
User Image

The ten year old girl woke to the sounds of her twin brother snoring.. again. Amy smiled slightly into her pillow before throwing off her blankets and sliding her feet over the bed, of course nothing was going to wake her twin up, even an earthquake so she didn't need to be to careful about making noise. The girl rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking down at her light blue painted toe nails. Today would be a good day She told herself, although it was Saturday and they had no school Amy still could read and listen to music, maybe hang out with her siblings which was unlikely. Amy didn't like to 'hang' with people in general, not just her family, she was the more suffer in silence type.

As Amy was changing into some jeans, and a white tanktop she heard her older brother call for their sisters to make breakfast. She rolled her eyes as she put her shoes, heart necklace and watch on. Are men always that hungary? Dad's never like that though. Amy enjoyed her dad's company, but missed her mother dearly. Her siblings all had a different mother, except her and her twin of course, so they all had different feelings toward their dad. Amy liked him, but never spent much time with him, she mostly hung out in her and her brothers room reading anyways.

Before leaving the bedroom to go see Nate and what he was so loud for Amy grabbed up her lastest novel she'd been reading. Silently closing the door behind her Amy walked into the kitchen and smiled slightly at Nate, "Morning Nate, how'd you sleep?" The girl looked at the pancake box on the counter, and sighed, "Pancakes? That's why your yelling at Andrea and Hailey?" Amy laughed slightly before setting her book down and looking up at Nate, yes she was short, but hey she's ten giver her a break. She'd hit her growth spurt soon enough and not have to cran her neck up so high to talk to her siblings, since her and her brother where the youngest she'd gotten used to it but it was still annoying.

Overly. Obnoxious. Chick;;Click her pic for outfit, and 'So many books' for song (: Second post woot! lol
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageI'll give you all I got to give
if you say you'll love me too
I may not have a lot to give
but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money,
money can't buy me love

User Image

But we're gonna start by drinking our cheap bottles of wine The radio went off next to the bed as to wake the person occupying it up for the Saturday ahead Sit talking up all night, doing things we haven't for a while, a while, yeah A white pale hand hit the snooze button on the clock, the body rolled over to see the time. In big blue letters it read 8:30 am, Why do I have to get up so early? The boy thought to himself as he threw his sheets off of him. Oh, yeah because your parents are making you watch the girl while they leave Eli, a normal teenage boy, looked at himself in the mirror of his bathroom and sighed. His hair was a little messy from sleeping, but he fixed that with a quick comb through. Blue eyes peeked out from behind the dark brown hair, they looked like the sky on a partially cloudy day. Eli grabbed a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt and threw them on before walking out of the door to his room and silently closing it behind him so his parents could sleep. With a yawn he pulled out his cell phone to see a text message from a friend, Matt, it read Hey man, mind if I come over later to hang? Eli smiled slightly and replied, Of course, after my parents leave feel free. He hit send and walked into the living room.

A t.v hung on the wall to his left and a sliding glass door to their porch to his right, a couch sat in the middle of the room facing the t.v. The girl that his parent’s had allowed to stay with them was asleep on the couch and Eli laughed slightly under his breath before walking into the next room, the kitchen. The boy opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of orange juice, grabbed a glass and filled it. He took a drink before putting the carton back into its place in the fridge, he would wait for breakfast until everyone else was up, if they got up.

Eli’s parents did have to go on a trip sometime, leaving him alone with the runaway girl, which his parents don’t like the idea of. But he could handle it, even if his parents thought she was a bad influence on him. Why on earth would he run away? He has a life there, in his house. Where ever the girl had come from obviously she hadn’t wanted to be, she probably had nothing to miss. But then again he knew nothing about her because his parents didn’t really allow them to talk, plus he was in his last years of high school, so he had a life outside of his home.

Walking back into the living room Eli’s phone vibrated indicating he had received a text. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the message from Matt, Cool man, see you then With nothing to reply with Eli stuck his phone back into his pocket and took a seat on the recliner that sat by the couch, hoping not to wake the girl, and took another drink of his orange juice.

Overly. Obnoxious. Chick;;Click big pic for outfit, and far left small for song
one x one

User Image
✎---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But we're gonna start by drinking our cheap bottles of wine The radio went off next to the bed as to wake the person occupying it up for the Saturday ahead Sit talking up all night, doing things we haven't for a while, a while, yeah A white pale hand hit the snooze button on the clock, the body rolled over to see the time. In big blue letters it read 8:30 am, Why do I have to get up so early? The boy thought to himself as he threw his sheets off of him. Oh, yeah because today was the first day of camp with a neighboring Glee club. Why was he going again? Right parents. Keeping him out of trouble. Hazel eyes peeked up toward the bathroom mirror, shrugging at how he looked. Like he did any other day. Eli grabbed a pair of black jeans and a black tee shirt, he threw them on before walking out of the door to his room and silently closing it behind him so his parents could sleep. With a yawn Puck grabbed a apple from the lazy suzan on the kitchen counter. He needed to leave to catch the bus didn't he... Of course. Schuster would be mad if he missed call time. Puck walked back to his room and grabbed his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder, then walking back out into the living room and out the front door.

Once he arrived at school Puck was reminded how preppy the other school people where. And who he was being paired with? Oh, Erica. Joy, a preppy chick huh. Schuster really hated Puck huh? Well, there wasn't much Puck could do considering he was a student. Guess he'd just have to endure the time a camp with a chick.. Well at least he was partnered with a chick instead of some guy. Puck arived at the bus once Schuster called for role and cabin mates. Once he called for him and Erica Puck walked onto the bus and took a seat next to her, setting his bag onto the floor between his legs and under the seat so that he had leg room. Leaning his head against the back of the seat as Erica asked how the foot ball team was this year Puck shrugged, "Good I guess. McKinley's not exactly the best at football." He closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again and looking slightly at her, "But our Glee club's doing awesome this year" He told her before Schuster annouced that it was a four hour bus ride. Puck shook his head slightly and leaned back against his seat. "Well, this'll be exciting won't it?" He rolled his eyes slightly as the buss roared to life and they pulled out of the parking lot toward the camp.

Puck decided to take a nap, since they had to get up early for this crap. But after waking up he looked over at Erica who seemed to be doing her own thing. Long trip.. Yeah. Puck leaned out into the isle to see what the other's were doing. Talking, sleeping, humming to a song maybe. Well, wasn't that excting. Hopefully the camp would have some actual sporty things to do. What's camp without activities? A really lame singing one that's what kind. Puck sighed heavly before leanign forward to ask Schuster how much longer the ride was. "Maybe twenty minutes. We're almost there." Puck nodded and leaned back into his seat looking over at Erica, "Well, at least we're almost there huh?" He managed to make something that might get them talking.

Overly.Obnoxious.Chick;; Sorry this sucks, my government portfolio sucked the life outt me ):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♪
User Image
Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of overcoming it.

✎---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hospital, not a bad place. Just the people who worked there where horrible. Doctors. One of the most devious group of people in the world. Either they don't know what's wrong with you, tell you you're going to die, or fix you and don't give a s**t about you after words. Now tell me, would you want to be treated like any of these? I thought not. But guess which one is used toward Rayne? She may look like a normal teenage high schooler, but really she's a abused, confused girl. Her parent's don't give a s**t about her and beat her down, mentally and physically. The doctors fix her cuts and other problems but never figure out why. They just assume she was playing sports, or maybe got to cocky while in home economics class. No, she's abused.

On this particular trip to the hospital Rayne was waiting to get stitches on her arm, a cut, from 'cooking'. The cut was pretty deep and went a little ways up her arm. But they had it wrapped up and ready to be stitched once they had a room ready so Rayne just sat in the little patient waiting room that the hospital had. Her parent's where not around, they were at work, but the doctors know that Rayne is 'accident prone' so she comes in frequently to get fixed up. Nothing new. It would also add to her collection of other scars and bruises that were not so obvious to everyone. Hidden under clothing and other such things. Her parents hated her yes, but they were not stupid, they made sure to not make a mark where anyone could notice them collecting up except doctors who wouldn’t know any different.

Rayne got up to go take a bathroom break while she was waiting and made sure to keep her arm covered by her jacket sleeve. Upon making it halfway to the ladies room she, and her accident prone self, bumped into another patient on accident. Without think Rayne reached out and caught the other person from falling while franticly saying, ”Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Rayne blushed slightly when she looked up to see a beautiful girl standing before her. Embarrassed from what had happened Rayne put started to rub her arm before speaking again, ”I’m Rayne… Sorry I bumped into you again. You look like a nice girl and I’m always this clumsy…” Her thoughts trailed off as she looked back down at the floor maybe waiting for the girl to say something so that it wouldn’t be so weird. Hopefully the girl didn’t think Rayne was here for mental issues…. Well she probably needed to come here for mental issues but that was not why she was really here. She was here for stitches, nothing else. Not to bother anyone, and defiantly not run into another person. Let alone another girl.

Overly.Obnoxious.Chick;; First post yay.. Now that that's over with, let's get going : D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♪
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
This battered room I've seen before
The broken bones they heal no more, no more
With my last breath I'm choking
Will this ever end I'm hoping
My world is over one more time

User Image

The small blonde teen paced the research room floor, her mind racing through thoughts mostly unpleasant ones. It had only been a few days, she really lost track of time in the facility, since the so called ‘failures’ had ‘escaped’. But it wasn’t supposed to end up like this. No, no, no, no. This was supposed to happen so that they could be free and not die. But instead by letting the ‘failures’ escape just lead them to another death, by crazy programmed human warriors. It was never supposed to come to this, knowing what she knew now Nikki would’ve never even came to the facility to help with these.. Sciences… Not that you could call them that.

Nikki is a eighteen year old girl who came to help with research with some of the top scientists in the country. But now, it came down to killing innocent teens around her own age. It took the group of scientist about five years to make these soldiers and it turns out that out of the six they’ve taken, only two were successful. But not in Nikki’s eyes. These so called ‘failures’ could still do things with their lives, still help people. So Nikki, being as kindhearted as she was left their cages that they were kept in open and allowed them to escape.

Now, I know what you might be thinking. What the hell was she thinking? She had no idea, but no one suspected her of doing the deed because she was quiet, she was the less devious of all of the doctors and nurses.

Nikki could hear the doctor that was still around with her working on making the soldiers that came out perfectly ready for their mission to eliminate the ‘failures’. Entwining her fingers with each other Nikki twiddled her thumbs. If they died it was still her fault, but she couldn’t have allowed them to stay here with the doctor and perfect soldiers just to be killed. Only, they don’t even know it was her who left their cages unlocked. God knows what would happen if anyone found out.

She finally decided to check in on the doctor, so she opened the door slowly to the laboratory and smiled slightly at the doc, ”Hey.. Need any help?” It was a harmless question, and everyone could use help in the world. Nikki tried not to look at the soldiers, she couldn’t stand the thought that she had helped to create those things.

Overly.Obnoxious.Chick;;Woah, longer than i expected?? Well, anyways. Click her pic for outfit, and 'mistake only make us stronger' icon for song

User Image
Love is the harmony of two souls singing together.

”And don’t forget Jiao-long. We have to get almost everything unpacked in the next few days. You know I can’t stand a cluttered house.” spoke the older man driving the car, with the moving truck already arrived at the house with their belongings. The seventeen year old boy nodded and sat up a little straighter. He knew how his parents could get about everything being clean, organized and not a thing could be out of its place. God only knows what could happen if things did move out of their place, including Jiao-long. This boy didn’t like to play sports, or study, or even have a girlfriend half the time. Dreams can only go as far as your imagination will let them, and in Jiao’s world, that’s as far as they got.

The family of three pulled into the driveway of Jiao’s childhood home, nestled down on Fort Jackson, South Carolina. Moving back to SC wasn’t Jiao’s favorite idea, but it was better than moving overseas to Korea where his parents wanted to go. Luckily for him, that’s the one thing that they let Jiao pick that happens in his life. Once the three where out of the car, bags in tow, the moving people who unload the whole shindig start asking us where we wanted things in the house. Jiao ignored what his parents were about to start blabbing on about and headed to his old room.

Jiao swung the door open to reveal his old room, a huge size as he remembered as a child, but now that he was a teenager it didn’t seem that way. With one window, white walls, and enough space for his bed and desk, the room was what you could call average, nothing less, nothing more. Good thing his family kept it simple huh?

The Asian teen looked out his window to see that two girls had moved into the old houses that Spencer and Cassidy had lived in in third grade. He saw that one was walking to the house that Spencer had lived in to say hello or something, looking a lot like Cassidy. Well, looks like we'll meet again. Jiao thought to himself. The boy put his backpack on his floor and walked down to his backyard, hopping the fence and jogging over to where the girl stood by the window, "Hey, Cassidy? Is that you?" Jiao asked kind of quietly beside the blond girl, surely it was Cassidy, she looked a hell of a lot like her.

Overly.Obnoxious.Chick;; Click his pic for outfit. First post maybe to long, sorry D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff