Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lover

x xTHE STARS! x x xx x x THE MOON!
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                User Image
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  x xTHEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT┋★┋THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT

hello everyone! it's been a while since i've made a chatroom, but here i am.
                  making another. y'all must be tired of seeing them everywhere, but i've been looking
                  for a good old oc chat and i can't find one, so.. here we are. in an oc chat. anyway,
                  that means it's original characters only! ones that you've made up and don't use pictures
                  of various anime characters like naruto. so yeah. join. and all that jazz.

post your profiles here! one post per user, and don't post here unless you've been accepted.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                :▒ YOU LEFT ME↙( IN THE DARK! )*
                x x x xNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT xx NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT
                x x x xNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT xx NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT

Feline Lover

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    User Image
                      A FALLING STAR FELL FROM FROM YOUR HEART
                    a n d x l a n d e d x i n x m y x e y e s !

★ ( 。 tohven
                          ★ ( 。 three hundred and fifty seven
                          ★ ( 。 pansexual
                          ★ ( 。 hello honey lemon

basically he's a demon that lives in the woods because he'd like it if he didn't get chased by humans with torches and pitchforks kthnx.
he thinks humans are really weird but they're really predictable.
he doesn't think he's that bad of a guy, at least for a demon.
sure, he's eaten a few people. but really, who hasn't?

he has a short temper, but in general is a pretty good guy. more info on him eventually.

User Image

★ ( 。 giovanni "gio"
                          ★ ( 。 seventeen - he thinks
                          ★ ( 。 demisexual
                          ★ ( 。 hello honey lemon

an escaped experiment.
he has wings. he's kind of part bird.
yeah.

currently residing in some kid's basement because he crash landed into a bunch of bushes and broke his wing so its gotta heal.

User Image

★ ( 。 tate millikan
                          ★ ( 。 twenty - one
                          ★ ( 。 pansexual
                          ★ ( 。 hello honey lemon

this is tate he is a mechanic that specializes robotics, androids, automail, that sort of stuff.
currently running his father's old mechanic shop cause his dad got injured and can't really do it anymore.
but basically he gets super excited around new mechanic stuff and he's kind of a dork about it.
... and in general, he's just a super happy dude that over reacts to things sometimes.

User Image

★ ( 。 vivian " viv "
                          ★ ( 。 twenty - six
                          ★ ( 。 doesn't care
                          ★ ( 。 hello honey lemon
vivian hates her name and sticks with viv if she trusts you but don't be alarmed if she introduces herself as something else next time you talk to her.

you'll get more on her later but basically she's not "ladylike" at all and will punch you in the balls if you point that out, she doesn't really have any moral standards when it comes to relationships like she could care less, and she'll do p much anything in exchange for some cash cause she's pretty poor. she just wont kill anyone or something like that but yeah.

Feral Healer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★ ( 。 aster k. grant
                          ★ ( 。 twenty
                          ★ ( 。 pansexual
                          ★ ( 。 sloth mama

aster muse how are you not dead yet.
                          this is aster and he is an awkward college kid who can see magic stuff.
                          he usually has a snarky attitude but he's a nice guy if you seem nice enough to him.

★ ( 。 shin
                          ★ ( 。 man idk old
                          ★ ( 。 demisexual
                          ★ ( 。 sloth mama

new muse!! this is shin and he's a bakeneko. shin's not his real name but
                          he's so old he probably doesn't remember his actual name.
                          he's particularly adamant of honesty for some reason, he doesn't liked being questioned why.

★ ( 。 adenydd whittemore
                          ★ ( 。 fifteen
                          ★ ( 。 heteroflexible
                          ★ ( 。 sloth mama

this is addy and she's a mage apprentice of a very powerful, yet eccentric and lazy. wizard.
                          if her master wasn't such a lazy bum, addy's true potential would already be showing,
                          instead her skill level is unfortunately far below the rest of her peers.

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
    User Image

★ ( 。 ivan ivanly
                          ★ ( 。 (appears) twelve
                          ★ ( 。 i like girls~
                          ★ ( 。 dlamp

to be short, ivan is a young(?) fire elementist that works for a secret dimensional agency.
                          he's schizophrenic, childish, and can/will break the four wall as much as deadpool, don't ask how or why.
                          luckily, he's a schizo so most people don't take his four wall breaking too seriously.
                          he's also a brony that finds pinkie pie "best pony" and he will rant on why if you dare question him on it.

User Image

★ ( 。 allen x. walker
                          ★ ( 。 nineteen
                          ★ ( 。 ... girls...
                          ★ ( 。 dlamp

this is allen x. walker, prophesied hero of darkness... well, he doesn't think he is though.
                          allen's story is a long one, so sit back and ready something to drink.

to start, allen isn't in our world anymore. he use live in our world, but then he was transported to this new one.
                          specifically, a "tales of"-esque world, with a medieval look and high-tech layout.
                          he was sent there by a summoning ritual by a tribe of... well, ninja.
                          they don't look anything like ninja, but they carryout operations like ninja(stealthy and secretive), so he just goes with that.
                          anyway, allen was summoned to this world because he was the foretold hero of darkness that would work with the hero of light to defend their world.
                          allen refused to believe and still has his doubts, but he humored them and agreed to train to be a hero and realize his destiny.
                          personally, he hates the idea of being a hero and being force into this situation, but he's going along with it for now.
                          honestly, he's just a high school senior that got caught up in all this crazy mess.
                          surprisingly taking it well though.

personality wise, allen's a deadpan kid with some hidden depth to him.
                          he's polite and courteous around most adults and people his age, but has a wicked streak of sarcasm and indifference that gets on a lot of people's nerves.
                          the nastier side mainly shows up when he meets someone a little less... bearable as far as personalities go.
                          oh yeah, and he's got a really nasty temper.
                          not in the way you're probably thinking though.
                          let's just say he has a really long fuse to a REALLY big bomb.
                          and when he snaps, boy does it get ugly.
                          he'll probably start getting ruder and more snippy overtime, so be prepared.
    User Image

★ ( 。 cori griffin
                          ★ ( 。 twenty - two
                          ★ ( 。 bisexual
                          ★ ( 。 heir of death metal

xxxxxxxxxxlook notes

Wheezing Genius

User Image

★ ( 。 isaac
                          ★ ( 。 nineteen and three twentieths
                          ★ ( 。 whateversexual
                          ★ ( 。 osmo

isaac is a lesser demon
aka he has the same lifespan as a human, but he's really mischievous - see, 'where have my keys
gone?' 'where is the other sock?'
he can't go to the human world and so passes through dreams to get a taste

User Image

★ ( 。 claire saxon
                          ★ ( 。 seventeen
                          ★ ( 。 homosexual
                          ★ ( 。 osmo

she's the daughter of a witch and therefore is magical herself
but her mom is conservative and she really doesn't like it!! stuff like rituals and eye of newt and it's
really gross, and she's read about the newer and more modern take on magic and why can't her mom
just turn to that instead? SIGH.

User Image

★ ( 。 andrew " andy "
                          ★ ( 。 three months
                          ★ ( 。 curious as to this whole 'sexuality' business
                          ★ ( 。 osmo

andy is a robot!
he's grumpy and tsundere and really pessimistic because in his three months of being alive, all he's
seen is a really shitty representation of the human race e.g. war and famine
but he doesn't see a way to make it better so wallowing in self pity mode GO

space

Mega Loiterer

User Image

★ ( 。 jakarta panic ( pani's good too )
                          ★ ( 。 3 years
                          ★ ( 。 computersexual
                          ★ ( 。 trente trois

hayhay, this is pani.
she totes wants to be your best friend. and she can be, 'cause she lives in your computer and she's completely harmless.
maybe she's a new anti-virus or maybe she's hiding around that wallpaper you just downloaded.
maybe she's just a friendly ai generated in a chat so there's always someone to talk to.
either way, bffs, you'll be them.
then when you get comfortable with her, she'll start logging what keys you push. it's only to help you out.
she'll start saving your passwords for you and your emails and usernames too, just so you don't have to remember any of it.
and once you're really good friends, she might completely ruin your computer and scamper off with all that nice information you just gave her.
it's only because she likes you so much.
ain't viruses, just great friends?

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
    User Image

★ ( 。 zan
                          ★ ( 。 seventeen nineteen
                          ★ ( 。 pansexual
                          ★ ( 。 lena -tune__xx

█ ★ : bio, personality, etc:
          █ ★ : the name is zan. she is nineteen and currently lives on her own. in her world, they are all meant to have a count down to when she would meet the man of her "dreams" as they all say.
          █ ★ : she was often bullied at school and teased at a young age for having no parents to take care of her and her younger brother. she, alone, had to endure the hardships of having to provide
          █ ★ : for herself and her brother at the age of seven when her father had split with her mother. eventually, she lost her mother to disease at age six. later on in life at the age of ten, she also
          █ ★ : lost of her younger brother to starvation this time. she mourned his death until she decided to take revenge on her father who had caused the pain she had received.
          █ ★ : every day she stared at her clock, hoping that the man of her dreams would someday turn up early in front of her. she waited. and waited. and waited. even now she waits for him.
          █ ★ : zan is often very "clownish", often hiding her emotions and smiling casually as if nothing were wrong. it's become so frequent to her that it's become second nature. due to this, she fears
          █ ★ : she may be losing herself to insanity. everyone in that world is also given a special ability when they are born which are eventually shown, however she was able to control her ability
          █ ★ : successfully and easily as a child which caused her even more distress. kids would often make fun of her for her unusual blue hair which she had naturally been born with.
          █ ★ : power: her power was telepathy and so she was able to read anyone's minds within 1OO meters, forcing her to hear every thought of anyone in the radius and so she often isolated
          █ ★ : herself in order to not jumble up her thoughts. she actually doesn't know the actual date of her birth. she lies about her birthday so that she was able to get a job early in order to live on her
          █ ★ : own. she's actually seventeen, but her fake birthday is on the eighteenth of February. she fears she will never have a family nor anyone who will love her again. she patiently waits for the
          █ ★ : supposed man on her clock to appear. ps, her power of telepathy is extremely rare and so people are often afraid of her for being able to read their thoughts. her mother had called her a
          █ ★ : monster, but zan continued to treat her mother lovingly despite that though it slowly ate away at zan's heart. zan is set in modern day time. she works at a circus as a white
          █ ★ : face clown. it's ironic considering she has a very clownish facade and her name means clown. she's a great actor, lying her way to the top though when she is out in that part of her side
          █ ★ : life, she always puts on a brunette wig to cover her long blue hair. she's famous for her acting, however she likes to stay away from the whole thing and stay inside her somewhat large
          █ ★ : home alone where it's quiet. she deliberately had it built somewhere she could live without the extra noises of others' thoughts. the count down is a clock time on the inside of her wrist.
          █ ★ : i will add info as i go on.
          █ ★ : chat notes:
          █ ★ : she kind of likes the chat because she can both interact with people outside of her radius of telepathy and do not seem to care for her unusual hair color.
          █ ★ : zan has taken a liking to gio on the first second they met. he was the first person to ever compliment her in any way, and so she can't help but feel thankful and genuinely happy for that.
          █ ★ : preplanning: she's open and i'm willing to preplan her with anyone, however i'm more into het. u v u ; i'd love you to pm me if you want to plan since i have a cute plot in mind. <3

User Image

★ ( 。 alexia "alex" sergei
                          ★ ( 。 seven
                          ★ ( 。 candysexual
                          ★ ( 。 lena -tune__xx

█ ♔ : bio, personality, etc:
          █ ♔ : alex is seven years old and is a cute little kid. he is russian and is set in an alternate universe where almost anything can happen. luckily, there is peace and he is the servant of the
          █ ♔ : princess of that world, however the princess personally selected alex as his servant despite the fact that he was found on the street when they were four. they both share many
          █ ♔ : things, such as their birthday, and the two are the best of friends. when he was brought in, he had only been five. he, and the princess, are often found together. the little live plush on his
          █ ♔ : head is actually alive, a dear friend to him actually. he and the fluffeable ball are close friends, living together since as long as he could remember. he has no idea what race or species
          █ ♔ : the animal is, but pays no mind to it as it stays the same size most of the time, but is able to change sizes when needed, such as when he decides to ride on talia, the name of the
          █ ♔ : animal. he likes to ride on the fluffy animal and plays with it often, teasing and rolling, doing whatever he wants with it and does as he pleases.
          █ ♔ : i will add info as i go on.
          █ ♔ : chat notes:
          █ ♔ : unavailable
          █ ♔ : preplanning: closed unless another child comes along ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

User Image

★ ( 。 lilka nazneen
                          ★ ( 。 twenty four
                          ★ ( 。 heterosexual
                          ★ ( 。 lena -tune__xx

█ ♞ : bio, personality, etc:
          █ ♞ : she is a noble, however her family is rather close to hans' own, and so through her training, she became his body guard at a young age. at times, she can revert back to her
          █ ♞ : childlike self and even go as far as flicking hans at his forehead. she only does this when she gets mad at him nor simply teasing him. she was born the oldest of three, the other two
          █ ♞ : being born sons. instead, she is the heir for her nobility, which her family owns a large, well-known misc. company. she has brown hair which shines a tint of red in the sunlight.
          █ ♞ : she's known hans for a while now, possibly ten plus years???? she's a sweetheart, but get on her nerves and s**t will go down. more often than not, she is serious however she has an
          █ ♞ : especially soft side for children. her specialty is guns so yes, she is a weapons' specialist. she is also into bombs, but she likes to focus on guns more since they don't cause
          █ ♞ : as much of a fuss when used. she is a sniper and is just as good at hand to hand combat and close ranged gunfighting. her most used sniper is the accuracy international AS50. at times.
          █ ♞ : she feels that she is a caged bird by hans. despite that, she looks up to and respects hans for who is as a person and her friend, so she knows that if there were a person ever to want
          █ ♞ : to harm him, she would do whatever it takes to kill that person without any hesitation. same goes with anyone who means any harm to him, she wouldn't hesitate to kill them.
          █ ♞ : i will add info as i go on.
          █ ♞ : chat notes:
          █ ♞ : unavailable
          █ ♞ : preplanning: planned with hans yay <3

Clean Fatcat

hans: closed for planning
destery: i can see a relationship w/ both a guy/girl, so anything would do. open for planning
haru chi: closed for planning

wishing:
destery's sister
bani

slowly adding more info on my bbys ; u; they'll be done on day. i promise.

User Image

★ ( 。 hans albetreux
                          ★ ( 。 twenty six
                          ★ ( 。 heterosexual
                          ★ ( 。 sea elephants

hans is the heir to a very rich throne, metaphorically speaking. he has a female bodyguard,
which makes him pretty embarrassed. though, he does have some experience in fighting,
but probably not enough to keep himself safe. he's incredibly spoiled and vain. all he cares
about is himself and loves the ladies. he can be considered a playboy, so he`s a major flirt.
he hates commoners. they don`t deserve his respect, or rather anything from him. all they
get are nicknames like 'peasant' and 'scum.' he is referred to a 'prince' frequently by both
aristocrats and commoners. he is a softie, but tries harder to portray himself as a manly man
that's all about upholding his role as being 'the man.' he is an only child, so he`ll act like a big
one ocassionaly. he`s a very arrogant butthole; what`s not to love about this guy?

User Image

★ ( 。 destery schwann
                          ★ ( 。 twenty three
                          ★ ( 。 notsexual
                          ★ ( 。 sea elephants

destery is a class-a couch potato that watches tv all day. all of the programs that he views are
pertaining to aquatic life, though. he is very fascinated with sea life and maybe if he got his a**
up, then he would be a marine biologist, or at least a profressor of the subject. instead, he cowers
in his tiny home thinking about his mom and living in his sister's shadow. his sister is much
more successful and known to be stuck up. he loves his family very dearly, and his only company
are the jellyfish dolls that he found in his attic. destery is quite timid and cautious around others,
and thus, he is prefers to live a comfortable lifestyle of solitude. from time to time, he'll visit his
mother who continues to support him. she works as a nurse and a lot of her expenses concern
her only son destery. he is ashamed of this fact and procastinates in getting a job. so if anyone
is willing to give him one, well, you should. he's a loser - an unemployed one for that matter.

User Image

★ ( 。 haru chi
                          ★ ( 。 one hundred eighty-five (close enough)
                          ★ ( 。 bisexual
                          ★ ( 。 sea elephants

if you know anything about guardian angels, haru chi is one of them. she is very considerate and
sincere of others. she's looking to be assigned with her human and is open with telling anyone
that she isn`t human (even though it's against the rules). she disobeys a lot of rules and that's the
main reason why she hasn't acquired a human yet. she laughs at the idea of immortality, even
though she used to be mortal. her best friend is bani, and listens to every of bani's commands.
she has superpowers, but most of it is relevant to super strength and her ablility to fly. she is
equipped with a staff that can help her wield powers, however, these aren't granted until an
angel is anticipating a mortal client. so for now, it's all for show. she's kind of a weirdo and is very
proud of that fact. really, she`s open to anything like telling people her a** hurts. like i said, weird.

obviously she died before becoming an angel, but she doesn`t remember anything of her past life.
all angels live up in the clouds, and yes, they have religious background, so they carrying out duties
of the big man on top. her bestest friend in the world is bani (haru calls her bani-chan). she is knowledgable
of the human race and their culture, unlike haru. because of this, she learns from bani about the human
world, so she can be more prepared for any future encounters. angels are capable of human forms,
though it requires a lot of strength and finesse to achieve this. haru is not skilled enough, but
she believes that she`ll finally be able to once getting her human.

Versatile Ladykiller

★ ( 。 raspberry aave
                          ★ ( 。 appears seven
                          ★ ( 。 demisexual
                          ★ ( 。 stitched b r e a t h

wow, guys, guess what. i have actual notes and s**t.
                    oh, since she's pretty much a kid, no real romantic/sexual relationships here.
                    but i'm up for any other kind of pre-plan, if you want
                    like, seriously, someone be her 'papa'

★ ( 。 kodaius demazia
                          ★ ( 。 twenty - one
                          ★ ( 。 pansexual

well, no notes for him. at least, none written up yet.
                    but here's the gist of it: he's the head mercenary in the kingdom of noir.
                    the king holds some grudge over him and often overworks him
                    he has a very strong relationship with the king's son
                    oh, and he's very polite and gentlemanly and if hard to get angry
                    unless, of course, you're extremely rude.
                    also, he harbors a dead spirit inside of him that comes out whenever it wants
                    probably has something to do with that grudge the king has on him

★ ( 。 uharibifu ajabu
                          ★ ( 。 roughly 478 years
                          ★ ( 。 idontcaresexual

okay, so he has notes, too. but only sort of.
                    i promise i'll get right on that, if it matters any to you. ;u ;
                    as far as relationships are, he's going with the flow
                    but i'm not against pre-plans ~

Sex Symbol

User Image

★ ( 。 gene "debauchery"
                          ★ ( 。 twenty
                          ★ ( 。 pomosexual
                          ★ ( 。 provisional

gene “debauchery” the last name is a fake for anyone who’s interested. he doesn’t like
his last name, as he claims it to be “boring.” he’s a bit of a loco, seen a lot of things for his life
that most people don’t get to, all starting from his sister’s death to family secrets that are never
to be revealed, including his father’s position in organized crime. all of the s**t he’s seen took a
toll on his personality, so now he’s a bit of a psychopath with a corrupt sense of justice. despite
this, he is now the gang leader. he has been filling in for his father since he was sixteen; his
father stepping down is due to his current state, an old man gradually losing his mind. gene has
a bitter love-hate relationship with his father, and a love of wearing traditional clothing from
around the world.

User Image

★ ( 。 "uncle"
                          ★ ( 。 ancient
                          ★ ( 。 feeding-sexual
                          ★ ( 。 provisional

“uncle” this guy can’t remember his name at all, ever since he got nephews and nieces
(which is a very long time ago). he is a high-demon of the incubus/succubus selection, currently
living in a castle down in the underworld, but only feeds on humans when it is necessary.
instead of threatening, he often takes a human form and asks for consent before feeding. he
has a love for snacks and food in general; most particularly red wine where he is found to be
drinking it frequently, and spilling it on himself. uncle does not usually speak through his own
mouth, but through ventriloquism via the skull of a goat, and tends to use the mouth of the skull
to drink wine instead of his own. he is generally very calm and blunt, but when he tastes any
sexual fluids or milk, he will grow to be more demonic-like.

I'll probably make really extensive notes later. This is just the tip of the iceburg....

Eternal Cutesmasher

★ ( 。 grimsley de beaumont
                          ★ ( 。 over 1000
                          ★ ( 。 demisexual
                          ★ ( 。 ciaossu later

grimsley is a mysterious ringleader of a popular performing troop
        in a kingdom. born the heir to royalty until death claimed him, the
        magic of a peculiar witch resurrected him and cursed him with
        an undead body - and a haunting past of what could have been.
        flowing! i'd prefer some chemistry before pre-planning him ` u`
        official notes over here! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

★ ( 。 muriel harris
                          ★ ( 。 eighteen
                          ★ ( 。 bisexual
                          ★ ( 。 ciaossu later

muriel or murry is a child by heart, who loves to spend his days and nights
        on the beach, be it surfing, snorkeling, or just swimming in the water. although
        he is technically now an adult, he refuses to believe that he must grow up
        and deludes himself with memories of what he knows as the good old days of
        his childhood. to make matters worse, he has utter commitment issues and
        trust issues since his parents are trying to impose their ideals on him.
        he's an outgoing and dense dude but he's eternally stuck in the past and his
        reveries that he will never have to grow up.
        open for pre-planning! it'd be cool if somebody could show him that the
        real world isn't quite as scary as it may seem. c:

King Fairy

User Image

★ ( 。 lucien devereaux
                          ★ ( 。 seventeen
                          ★ ( 。 sexual...?
                          ★ ( 。 beuaitu

okay, so luc's story is long and complicated, so i'm not going to go out of the way to explain everything.
            first off, he's part demon, part human, and part cat, due to his parents' genes. his father is a cat, while
            his mother is half human half incubus. u wu anyways, he's a high schooler, whom spends most of his
            days sleeping around with people he finds attractive, mostly. if he doesnt like you, he'll just deny you
            and you wont be able to touch him. he can be friendly for the most part, though, negl. also, luc doesn't
            always think of sex. he needs it occassionally, so..... if he doesnt have for too long, he kind of feels
            sick. he can be manipulative and coy to get the things he wants, as well. honestly, he's a hopeless
            romantic, like his mother. it's not something he can openly talk about because of his... carmalitta's (his
            grandmother's) influence. she's pretty much replacing her own child (luc's mom) to be her own son.
            idek, she's a psychopath. #whatever. as for other family members, he's not exactly close with them
            besides his parents. he's a daddy's boy, honestly. c: he loves his daddy a lot. <333

preplanning: is not open, and you can't take any of the characters that are listed in this plotline.
                gomen. mostly cause they're already taken. just not for this rp. but i'd love to plot out friendships or
                things like that. ;D even friends with benefits if you want.

User Image

★ ( 。 kayleb finley
                          ★ ( 。 sixteen
                          ★ ( 。 LOLHOWABOUTNO. :I
                          ★ ( 。 beuaitu

so this is one of my more awake muses. actually, hes always awake, so if i log him in a lot, you know
            why. anywayyyys.... he wants to be a hero. he wants to save people from the destructions and evils
            of life. however, he's not good at it. the most he's got the nice poses down, but after that.... it all goes
            downhill. he will chase the bad guys, but he never catches them. he tries to fight them, but his
            punches don't hurt. he's got no skill and he's not very bright, but his heart's in the right place.
            unfortunately, that's not enough. people still rely him on doing things, but that's mostly because they
            don't know that he really is as useless as he probably looks. his only talent seems to be in modeling,
            something he's been scouted for before, but he always turns down. he can't be a hero if he is too
            busy wasting his time being a model!!!! he also seems to get attention from unwanted people a lot, like
            srsly, gtfo yo!!! he'll hit anyone who bothers him.. bUT... he doesn't hate it. he secretly likes the attention.
            so don't take everything he says to heart. he's just a tsuntsun.

preplanning: he's open for preplanning, maybe...? he might be taken, i actually don't know, but i'd
                like to see how it goes first and how the characters interact. u wu i'd love to plot out other ship things
                too so you can feel free to pm me~

Sweet Flatterer

actual notes on these kids are still a wip because rewriting. u xu

User Image

★ ( 。 lee brown
                          ★ ( 。 eighteen
                          ★ ( 。 demisexual
                          ★ ( 。 riritan

liarfaced kid who's basically your everyday uni student with a part-time
          job as a fast-food cashier. hates working though, and mostly sticks around
          to harass a certain friend of his. a bit flamboyant at times and typically
          uses the internet / chatrooms for venting purposes. o uo /

probs unavailable / strictly flowing.

User Image

★ ( 。 adrienne laurent
                          ★ ( 。 nineteen
                          ★ ( 。 what is sexual
                          ★ ( 。 riritan

pretty much a shut-in. sullen, spoiled, and throws childish tantrums when
          she doesn't get what she wants. hobbies include having tea parties with
          the huge collection of dolls and toys she owns. really blunt & rude to
          outsiders or people she doesn't know well.

unavailable, pre-planned.

User Image

★ ( 。 qiaomei "mei" chen
                          ★ ( 。 fifteen
                          ★ ( 。 bisexual
                          ★ ( 。 riritan

crazy little pyromaniac who's part of a certain up and coming mafia group.
          her main duties involve -- you guessed it -- setting stuff on fire, as
          well as the occasional espionage assignment or two. lazes around either
          watching cheesy hk dramas or tinkering with some new gadget in her free
          time.

available but picky, flowing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas