Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lover

x xTHE STARS! x x xx x x THE MOON!
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                User Image
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  x xTHEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT┋★┋THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT

hello everyone! it's been a while since i've made a chatroom, but here i am.
                  making another. y'all must be tired of seeing them everywhere, but i've been looking
                  for a good old oc chat and i can't find one, so.. here we are. in an oc chat. anyway,
                  that means it's original characters only! ones that you've made up and don't use pictures
                  of various anime characters like naruto. so yeah. join. and all that jazz.

talk it up here.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                :▒ YOU LEFT ME↙( IN THE DARK! )*
                x x x xNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT xx NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT
                x x x xNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT xx NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT

Feline Lover

yeaaaah finally got this finished.
thanks to jackie's help with the first post ajkshgsjg - ;
chirp chirp.

Feline Lover

hello u wu

Mega Loiterer

yaaaay oc chat! C:
these always make me so happy when i see them.

Feline Lover

ikr i like, couldn't find one that i wanted to join recently like theres a couple but they have 100+ pages and im like so many pages omg

so i just started a new one yep

Mega Loiterer

that's just genius.
you're an idea master.

Feline Lover

shrugs.
probably cause i forgot to subscribe to my own thread oops.

/rolls into thread. ~ROLLING GIRL~
          heyo im janelle summa u might know me ~*~
          do people check this bcuz i wanna talk sobs

Feline Lover

yeaah i check it now
wassup yoooo

ayooo gurl thank u for checking god bless ur soul
          it's friday and i feel like it is a waste to go to sleep early u___u
          but im so tired and lazy and ugh i cant bring myself to post more anthemilia
          but im goooood man u vu im lovin your ocs, though! holy poop!
          im super excited actually to have anthemilia and tohven interact ; w;
          and gio and delphine, and cecil and tate. i think they sorta go hand
          in hand with like who they are and s**t, if that makes sense??? BUT YA.
          LOVING YOUR OCS.

Feline Lover

your welcome, i totally subscribed to it now so i'd remember to check.
if im not subscribed to something i forget about it completely oops.
yeah same here like before i wanted to sleep but then i twas like .. 10pm and i was like aw hell naw and just drank a bunch of soda. /shot

ajhksg - oh man thanks uwu <33
i might sign one of them on soon idk its like 12:30am here but im not sleeping anytime soon.
but like none of them have a complete layout that im happy with.
i was like " i feel like signing in this person so wheres an old layout i can possibly use " and thats probably what they're gonna stick with for a little while OTL
tohven and tate are pretty new, so im still tweaking with their personalities, gio is pretty set i think for how i play him but yeah!

im just glad people joined like the first few days i had like... three people other than me in it and two of them were friends on skype that i was like ' hey come join my oc chat yeah '
          WOWZA I AM REALLY SORRY I FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT. i was out cold u____u
          and i think i might drop cecil because i am playing her in a one x one?
          but i still got anthemilia and delphine. which i might repost anthemilia now.
          and i still gotta do delphine's format u___u BUT HEEEY WASSUP? n vn

Feline Lover

it's fine i think i fell asleep like half an hour after i replied to you so oops
that's fine! they're your characters after all uwu
heeeeey not much im working on a profile for a harvest moon roleplay i'm joining.
been working on it foR TWO WEEKS IM SURPRISED MY RESERVE IS STILL HOLDING.
probably cause i post in the ooc everyday and im always like IM SORRY ITS NOT DONE.
kudos to the patience of the owner yeaaaah
i've had the florist reserved since january 19th.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff